Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

After reading here for a long time now I just had to join.  I am just starting to watch tonight's episode....I cannot wait to share snark with all of you...this makes these shows so much more fun!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

How stupid is Avery to ask him if they have makeup in Syria? She should be asking him if she will be allowed to wear makeup in Syria.

She should be asking them if they have reliable access to foodstuffs, potable water and reliable shelter during a raid or attack.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Medsed said:

After reading here for a long time now I just had to join.  I am just starting to watch tonight's episode....I cannot wait to share snark with all of you...this makes these shows so much more fun!!

Welcome!   Have some princess toast?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Medsed said:

Welcome!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Medsed said:

Yay, come and terrorise us with your snark

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Avery ....you twat!  It is not a freaking game. Syrians are living in an active war zone and you are not taking this situation seriously.  Millions have fled. Geeesh!  Stop romanticizing the Middle East. Tone deaf!

Go back to watching the Egyptian soaps!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Ok.....what happened to The Pussy?

Did they used forceps during his birth and applied too much pressure?

His head looks squeezed. 

He’s like those people who are born without a collarbone. Like you could bend him so that his shoulders meet. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4