Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'm about 10 minutes behind you guys...

I mean, every time I told my son about my subsequent pregnancies, he always gave me the toddler/young child version of "fuck off." He couldn't have cared less until the baby got here and even then it was iffy. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

Basta!  Women have been giving birth in Africa since the creation of earth.

Tiffany looks like she is going to be high risk.  She is obese.  Probably get the gestational diabetes and all. Hope for safe pregnancy.

• Love 7

I know it's not a popular opinion, but I love Devean's hair in her talking heads. It looks so silky and glossy-much better than the partial skunk tail it usually appears as (no offense to skunks). 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What’s Deavan’s financial contribution? She had no money before, parents clearly raising (poorly) her first child, and there’s no father in the picture if she can just pick up and move Drascilla to South Korea. Then she got knocked up by some guy for the second time in her life. So less  money than before, but expecting Jihoon to “step up” and carry her through life.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

The walls in Devon’s home were drawn on.  You know she let little Dracula do that.  WTH.  

Yeah and the kid has the periodic table on her bedroom door.  Can someone figure that one out??

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have tried...he won't do it. He just doesn't appreciate the fine art form that is the 90 day fiancée franchise 

Mr. Bunnyette who hates all things TLC actually watches this show despite having another tv in the bedroom!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Jihoon....how come he doesn’t come stay in America?

well.....at least....the Japanese Korean Grandparents .....are really sweet and will  take care and love this baby.

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Jihoon....how come he doesn’t come stay in America?

well.....at least....the Japanese are really sweet and take care and love this baby.

I thought he was Korean? Have I been wrong this whole time? Sounds about right. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I'm about 10 minutes behind you guys...

I mean, every time I told my son about my subsequent pregnancies, he always gave me the toddler/young child version of "fuck off." He couldn't have cared less until the baby got here and even then it was iffy. 

That is why I think there is something about that boy, overly vocal in an adult way, over the top reactions to things, just something there.

This just in...if Michael screws up again Big Ang is not gittin married to him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6