Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, mamadrama said:

WHY a show for the family Chantel? They're literally one of the most boring couples on the show. Both sides of the family have been having the same fight/storyline for what feels like 10 years. 

And Chantel's hair is ugly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Full time job is more like it.

I can hardly wait for the new season of Pillow Talk.

I have not watched Family Chantel even once, but I'm all in for the rest.

• Love 6

I love the pregnancy announcement where the first thing they fight over is what country to have the baby born in.     If you're old enough to get knocked up by some ex-con loser, then you're old enough to decide where to have your baby.   

Tiffany is talking about SA as if you give birth in the middle of the road.      I guess the first successful heart transplant occurring in SA doesn't give the fool a clue that they have actual hospitals, and doctors there. 

I love Deavan talking about being responsible, since she never has been. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

This Daniel kid gives me palpitations. Why is he so damned excitable? Simme the hell down.

He used to attend Macaulay Culkin Elementary School when he lived in the states with his mom.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2