Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so sick, its terrible. I've been dozing all day and feverish and achy. Hope it will pass soon! Thank you ! 

You need to work on yourself, babe. And I say that with love, dignity, and respect.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I am so sick, its terrible. I've been dozing all day and feverish and achy. Hope it will pass soon! Thank you ! 

I have chicken soup! I wish I could magically transport it to you. Take care and feel better soon. (But yes, you are on fire tonight. Side effect of the fever?)

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cant say ive ever heard pregnancy referred to as "totin it"

Since there’s no way Grangela’s uterus still functions, she probably means she’s going to carry it around in her Bible verse purse.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I think we are about to find out that Veronica is trans.

You can say I heard it here first.

Also, please don't think I have a problem with the trans community, I don't, it's jus that all these people are idiots and of course an extra layer of drama is just too delicious.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think we are about to find out that Veronica is trans.

You can say I heard it here first.

Also, please don't think I have a problem with the trans community, I don't, it's jus that all these people are idiots and of course an extra layer of drama is just too delicious.

Veronica’s voice is very deep.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope you're feeling better soon!  <offers online chicken noodle soup and crackers>

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Everything about Rebecca in her pics to Zied was fake: face, hair, body. I'm surprised she told the truth about her age.

But I don't feel bad for greasy ass chubby Billy Fake Cyrus. All he wants to do is bang her.

He doesn't want to bang her. He wants a green card. Banging is a side benefit. 

4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Cant say ive ever heard pregnancy referred to as "totin it"

Just  a few more days, to tote the weary load......Gone with the Wind flashbacks!

3 minutes ago, Bubbacat said:

I have chicken soup! I wish I could magically transport it to you. Take care and feel better soon. (But yes, you are on fire tonight. Side effect of the fever?)

Hahaha, maybe! I thought I was kind of slow and stupid tonight, so thank you! 

I bet your chicken soup is awesome! 

• Love 3