Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Oh goodness. What's the next 30 minutes going to be filled with? It ended at a weird time. Pleaseeeeee not a preview of Happily Ever After with Nicole/Azan, Chantel and co., etc. I can't take her lockjaw or Nicole's twinkie coloured hair that was spotted during filming. Maybe we'll get to see Grangela again. Wasn't she planning on returning to Nigeria and torturing them with her foot long cleavage and wrinkly decolletage?

Eric, you're a dick. There's no I love you, BUT when it comes to your children. Leida you need to give respect to get it. 

Chantel has a crossed underbite.  It is severe enough that her bite doesn’t move forward......and, why she looks lockjaw.

Kate Middleton and Drew Barrymore have the same under crossbite.  Just a less severe version.

• Love 4

Coltee, you egg-shaped gaslighting little bitch, shut up already. "I'd appreciate it if we could stay calm in the future." I'm sure Larissa's temper reared it's head before she arrived. He gives me the creeps!

Skinz, Jr. doesn't think he was wrong. Ashley, poundtown three times a day and spending thousands of dollars wasn't enough for him. He's not going to stop cheating and messing around. Kick him to the curb and be done.

• Love 9

Ok if they had a decent host in the first place, none of this “follow them back to their rooms” would be necessary.  Maybe a quick where are they now, which could’ve led into the preview for the next round...ugh.  Who is responsible for TLC shows?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jay didn’t think being on Tinder and hooking up with other women was wrong. He is who he is.

And that won’t change with time and wisdom. Jay is the guy where too many of the kids in the neighborhood have his eyes and where unknown girlfriends and children show up to his funeral decades down the road.

• Love 7

Yeah Fernanda. Your husband bought you fake boobs because it would enhance your personality. And you tried to fight a woman at the club because you didn’t want your husband checking out her personality.

• Love 17