Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Is this on TLC? When? Do share!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Only took a week for Jay to cheat. Now Jay will swoop in and give some bogus excuse and a Trashley buys it because she is an idiot.

Ikr? One. Week. 

Apparently Kalani doesn’t understand the concept of we have to pay for a baby either Kolini.  The sister acting like it doesn’t take 2 to make a baby is ridiculous to me . 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

True Love

From a 20 year old?  I wouldn’t get married at 20, why should I expect a 20 year old to marry me?

Ashley thought she was all that, that her blonde beauty would keep this man satisfied.  News flash girl, doesn’t work, your vagina isn’t made of gold.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Trashley, this is what you wanted. Hope you’re happy. Jay is probably already doing the D with the receptionist.

He's a 20 yr old who likes girls, what did she expect? Duh! 

• Love 2

I was wondering all season how Steven managed to apply for the K1 Visa without another sponsor for Olga.  He couldn’t have had a job making enough to support her alone.  

Happy Holidays everyone!

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ashley is 31 ?!!!!!  I never noticed the ages .  Why the HELL would she marry a sex crazed 20 year old ?   She deserves what she gets 

And she has 2 children.  

Merry Christmas to all you snarkers!

See you next week!

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

And she has 2 children.  

Merry Christmas to all you snarked!

See you next week!

WHAT??!!!! Ashley has 2 kids??!!! Omg. I had no idea . So she’s hitched her wagon to a cheating 20 year old for 10 years ?! What a dumb b^tch 

• Love 9
15 minutes ago, DNR said:

WHAT??!!!! Ashley has 2 kids??!!! Omg. I had no idea . So she’s hitched her wagon to a cheating 20 year old for 10 years ?! What a dumb b^tch 

The lot of them are pretty dumb for the people they picked-both American and non-American-I cant feel sorry for any of them,

• Love 3
2 hours ago, xls said:

Larissa's bum is way too lumpy for sprayed on pants.

My DVR caught the last few minutes of the prior episode with the Bonus Scene where Larissa and Colt were checking out the wedding venue (I think) and as they left you could clearly see the outline of her thong under her dress. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DNR said:

WHAT??!!!! Ashley has 2 kids??!!! Omg. I had no idea .

Yes, she has a 10 year old daughter and a son, I think about 7. It's not clear if their fathers are either or both of her two former fiances. She doesn't allow the children to be filmed or be on social media, a surprisingly smart move on her part. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, deedee2 said:

Any Canadians here who grew up with Mr. Dressup?  This may sound crazy, but Debbie talks exactly like "Casey" the yellow-haired puppet.

I don't remember what Casey sounded like, but I do know insulting him will make Finnegan mad. 

5 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I worked with a guy whose hair looked sweaty like that and he always had a sour smell about him, that's how I figure Eric is like.

Can't even imagine anyone who would employ Eric, he looks like someone who doesn't shower much

• Love 3

You guys. I live on the West coast and LMAO at your commentary while I hate watch the episode. You’re providing a service and I am grateful. Thanks!

I have questions. WHAT ARE WE (and by “we”, I mean “I”)  SUPPOSED TO DO ON SUNDAY NIGHTS WHEN THIS SHITSHOW RUNS OUT OF EPISODES. It’s happening. Soon. It’s stressing me out. And also, can’t Ashley just file for an annulment? 

Edited by HamSammich
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Well, I was thrilled to see the Slot Machine reappear at Debbie’s condo, but NO Princess Toast or Sargent Baker! I wonder if I watch the SNHU commercial enough I will automatically get a degree. 

I keep expecting Sergeant Baker to stand up during the SNHU commercial.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Well, I was thrilled to see the Slot Machine reappear at Debbie’s condo, but NO Princess Toast or Sargent Baker! I wonder if I watch the SNHU commercial enough I will automatically get a degree. 

"Stand up if you have never missed a Sunday night snark-fest".

• Love 10