Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I see Ferns point, he can hang with his friends more when she is established and has a job and friends. She is lonely and needs extra support right now. He brought her here and should suck it up for a few months and maybe help her network and make some friends.

Her problem is that she can’t drink, so she gets annoyed when they go out for an evening and he can get drunk and she can’t. I see nothing wrong with him going out with a friend for the drink or two, what is she going to do when they are married? He’s a realtor, he can’t run home to hold her hand because she’s lonely, he has to show houses when his customers are available, meet with prospective sellers when they can. He can’t be getting calls from Ms. Insecure, blubbering about how selfish he is. I think she was pissed too that he was  out on a social visit with a friend and didn’t have her along with him. 

She has a  car in the driveway. They live in a state that has a lot of places to go, things to see. Go on the internet and see what’s around that she can do. Or as someone else posted, volunteer at a hospital or animal shelter. She thinks she’s so mature to lecture him on his relationship with his mother and family, she should be mature enough to be able to amuse herself during the day. If not she’s not mature enough to get married. Jon isn’t either. She played him for new tits, rent on her apartment, a car, probably a lot of those nice clothes she wears too. 

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jesse "can't help someone who doesn't recognize they have a problem."

Never change,  you Scandinavian Scamp,  you!

As someone who IS Scandinavian in her heritage, I assure you Jesse is Dutch, which is not Scandinavian.  We don't want him!!!  (I doubt Holland does either)

• Love 13

Jesse's Motivational Message:

"Work On Yourself, Babe."

Haha, Mrs.  Hanson! Serves me right for relying on my faulty memory! (I've been to all those countries and actually DO know the difference!)

Okay,  let's try again:

Never change, Jesse,  you Nederlander Nut,  you!

ETA: Waves to JennyMominFL ⬇.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

As someone who IS Scandinavian in her heritage, I assure you Jesse is Dutch, which is not Scandinavian.  We don't want him!!!  (I doubt Holland does either)

I wasn't going to say anything, but yes, this

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

This dame Tara obviously totally,  abjectly,  and miserably failed at teaching Steven "how to treat a lady."

Oh,  WE "misinterpreted" what our lyin' eyes and ears showed us,  that Little Stevie Blunder really DIDN'T say all that stuff about Richie and bringing "my son" to the US,  sans Mom. 

“Stevie Blunder” has me weak right now!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

Jesse is such an attention whore.

1 hour ago, BradandJanet said:

Is Jesse looking for a career on an American talk show? Yuck.

1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Jesse "can't help someone who doesn't recognize they have a problem."

Never change,  you Scandinavian Scamp,  you!

1 hour ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Does Jesse ever shut it up?????

I love how he says he's "humbled". Look up the word, Mr. Fivehead.

1 hour ago, Donnettacb98 said:

Oh my gosh. Jesse. SHUT UP!!

1 hour ago, hoosiermom said:

Jesse is just so full of himself and shit.

I love all the hate Jesse’s getting.

But why was he dressed like that?!

I thought he was overdressed.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Also he’s nothing like the Dutch people I know. They’re a very low-key people. 

1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I like how Jesse pretends he is not a famewhore but he is just as thirsty as she is.

I always thought he was teh thirstier one.

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 3

Colt is such a p*ssy. He just lets all his people say whatever crazy things they want to Larissa. He never backs her up or sticks up for her, doesn't follow through with any of his promises ( you can buy whatever couch you'd like), etc... Larissa is so awesome, she's my break-out star of this season. She is so funny, finds a way to make the best of whatever crappy situation Coltee has put her in, never stays down for the count, and I could gush and gush over the Brazilian's comedic timing. Maybe she'll be cast on a telenovelas; she does have a flair for the dramatic. She shouldn't have to play nice with Coltee and his asshole friends and family.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, iwasish said:

She has a  car in the driveway. They live in a state that has a lot of places to go, things to see. Go on the internet and see what’s around that she can do. Or as someone else posted, volunteer at a hospital or animal shelter

Hubby and I are retired and wanted to find a place to volunteer.  Most of them require a background check (and they want YOU to pay for it), even if they don't involve working with children.  ("Oh, you want to hand out food at a food bank?  WONDERFUL!  Please fill out this 5-page 'application,' and submit it with the required background check, which will cost YOU $50.")  It may not be easy for a non-citizen to be approved for volunteer work.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Haha, Mrs.  Hanson! Serves me right for relying on my faulty memory! (I've been to all those countries and actually DO know the difference!)

Okay,  let's try again:

Never change, Jesse,  you Nederlander Nut,  you!

No worries!!  Plus he was more of a Nut than a Scamp anyway.....

9 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

He’s a motivational speaker? What does he speak about,

He talks about how to NOT cut steak, silly.

5 hours ago, MrFluffy said:

I feel terrible for Olga, but maybe she should just let the a-hole take the baby and start fresh with another guy.

No offense but this is the worst idea, ever.  I like the idea of HER taking the baby and hiding from him for three weeks and then he returns to the US, alone.  Look, I am all for fathers being in the picture but a baby is a BABY and needs no agenda other than eating, sleeping, and pooping and having a safe environment.  Steven sees this baby as a way to right all the wrongs of his life, as a possession to show off.   Steven is just......icky.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 12

Poor girl. I'm sure the new mom hormones are just all over the place. Not only is Steven not treating her well, but she can't even think clearly about what is going on. Is it true that she can't even contact the US embassy to at least get a status on what Steven has done re the visas?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gah, we need Drogo to open the Trainwreck forum.

i have a million things to do to get ready for Christmas, yet here I am. I can’t quit you.

I guess he's too busy being Aquaman. ;)

I too have so much to do yet here I will be sitting for 2 hours. Oh well I don't work tomorrow so can stay up late tonight.

• Love 7