Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

Tamia, the ex-wife, looks really neat down. Her life with Eric must've been a living hell.

She should have had Eric there so all three hear who said what. Eric played both Tasha and Leida, telling each of them what they wanted to hear, then when the two of them got into i, they each realized he lied to them. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Fernanda has "untreated anxiety issues"? As opposed to Jon's, say,  "Taking for granted because I bought her boobs" untreated issue?

Please don't misunderstand. I didn't mean that anxiety was the reason for the argument, just that she seems to become almost frightened when she is alone. Jon remains a cradlerobbing douche.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is Molly hawking that stupid tea the other "celebrities" are selling 

Molly is one of the few members of this cast who has an actual job and the smaller subset who has a successful career. She should put the poop tea down. It's depressing watching Pao, Danielle, Pole, etc. try to cobble together some cuhreer as a reality stah!

• Love 10

Brandi seems fun, but I guess she doesn't own a mirror?

Molly's show was Double Divas, her boutique is called Livi Rae.  And the ring from her BFF/business partner was bizarre.

Edited by bref
  • Love 5

I see Ferns point, he can hang with his friends more when she is established and has a job and friends. She is lonely and needs extra support right now. He brought her here and should suck it up for a few months and maybe help her network and make some friends. Yea have another drink Jon that will help.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's marooned in suburbia for hours every day. I don't fault her for being mad. She's not handling it very well but I get it. 

I did it and I was 26. I would count the minute till my husband came home. He was literally the only human contact I would have in those first few months. Homesickness sucks.

• Love 8

A propos of the earlier show, I think Olga has realized at this point that she's dealing with someone who is a nutcase and dangerous. She is trying to keep her composure and not upset him, and to proceed a step at a time until the facts come to light as what he can do or not do. Very mature, compared with, say, Fernanda, Nicole, or Jay. Olga may bite the bullet and come with their baby to America, and paint it as positive, until she can get the green card and then leave him. I bet she knows how to "wear the mask" and be very patient, having grown up in a Russian orphanage. She is so pretty (as is her friend) and thoughtful, and I hope she catches a break. On a much lesser scale, I learned some of her skills growing up with a mother who was alcoholic, (untreated) bipolar, and a narcissist, and a father who was neglectful and unprotective.

I wish Olga had some kind of professional (SW? legal aid?) on her side. 

Skeeven, this baby is NOT your therapy for having lost your father at 7. This guy needs professional help stat. Staying with grandparents isn't going to fix it. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

This dame obviously totally,  abjectly,  and miserably failed at teaching Steven "how to treat a lady."

I sincerely hope she is right by saying Steven really is a good guy and getting a bad edit on the show. 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

This dame Tara obviously totally,  abjectly,  and miserably failed at teaching Steven "how to treat a lady."

Oh,  WE "misinterpreted" what our lyin' eyes and ears showed us,  that Little Stevie Blunder really DIDN'T say all that stuff about Richie and bringing "my son" to the US,  sans Mom. 

Little Stevie Blunder! 

High five to you!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, shouldbedancing said:

Olga lost the baby weight so fast

I don’t say this with snark but sincerity. I think that’s the poverty. She is young and was thin previously, but she is also impoverished. And the money she does have goes to the baby. .. and the meth-faced a-hole she’s engaged to. (Ok, so I guess a little snark)

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, Rabbittron said:

All the people who threatened to leave and go to their own country why the hell don't you leave already.

All this "I came 3000 miles, blah blah blah....well then hop on a return flight.  America AIN'T the America you saw on Dynasty or 90210 now, is it?

• Love 3

Who wanted to hear Molly discuss Fernanda and Jon? Not me. Who wanted to see two weird friends of Ashley's? Not me. Those roots so mesmerized me that I couldn't pay attention to what they were saying! Who asked for more Jesse? If it was you, look ashamed! 

• Love 13