Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

If she actually comes to the Maryland, I will find her and bring her to my house.  Seriously.

Right? I would move heaven and earth to find her and find a place for her. But I'm in Massachusetts. Your place in heaven would be assured. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Why Eric would even want to be with someone who would think to demand that be abandon his child is a mystery to me. Clearly Alless has a price tag in his head. 

Well...uhm...he hardly seems like a caring, nice father.  Didn't he throw his daughter under ththe bus regarding the dirty apartment? Isn't he trying to throw his daughter out of the apartment even though she's on the lease?

Yeah, i don't think this is just a matter of Leida bossing Eric around.  Pretty sure he would be all good withholding support if he could.

• Love 4

No, Colt, you could have rational to the party and stopped the screaming.  Instead, you sat there and let them say awful things.  You call her rude, but say nothing about your extremely rude family.

Loser.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Coltee's cousin John is a raging asshole.

Maybe but he’s not wrong. Larissa is in this for money and citizenship and screaming about future Jaguar doesn’t help her case. No one needs Debbie to poison them against Larissa. Larissa pretty much puts her motives right out there.

What’s up with Colt. He just seems completely emotionally blunted all the time.  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, toodles said:

I just returned from a Caribbean cruise  and I did not find my soul mate.  I talked to several Caribbean men too.  I thought soul mates would be walking around with PICK ME!! signs everywhere. What's up with that?

You probably didn’t get an account on CaribbeanCupidGigilos.com.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

In all fairness, Miss Debbie didn't slam the door.  She was no where near her, so I don't know why Larissa would tell her if you put your hand on me I will call the police. 

Plus it’s her house. She can slam the door if she wants...

• Love 4

Jesus, Coltee can’t even haul his literal couch potato ass off the sofa! And of course what he cares about it the ring itself being on the floor, not that the hot woman he should never have been able to score is canceling their engagement.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

In all fairness, Miss Debbie didn't slam the door.  She was no where near her, so I don't know why Larissa would tell her if you put your hand on me I will call the police. 

Exactly, there has to be some blame on Larissa in all this too, she’s being a drama queenie. 

• Love 8

So let me get this straight--Colt is mad at LARISSA because his asshole cousin flew off the handle and insulted her to her face? He's mad at Larissa for defending herself? While he, Colt, heroically sat there like a lump of wet play doh? Colt is as big a jerk as his cousin is. Must run in the family. Debbie's no prize either. 

• Love 22

Wha?  "I put a lot of effort into getting the ring and proposing to her."  What about, "I really love her and I don't know how I can get Deb and Larissa to get along. I don't want to lose the woman I love or strain my relationship with my mother."  That's a problem that needs consideration. So far, all he does is tell Larissa to calm down.  I'd be ticked off too if my feelings were never considered or were laughed at, and I get called a "bitch" in public and my fiance doesn't even blink. 

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So let me get this straight--Colt is mad at LARISSA because his asshole cousin flew off the handle and insulted her to her face? He's mad at Larissa for defending herself? While he, Colt, heroically sat there like a lump of wet play doh? Colt is as big a jerk as his cousin is. Must run in the family. Debbie's no prize either. 

And why is the onus on Larissa to prove anything to Coltee's asshole trash cousin? 

• Love 9