Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

My ex is a massive racist who grew up outside of Philly. i rememebr buying my daughter a black Barbie after we divorced and he said how dare I buy her a (that word) Barbie..  I kcked him out of my house right then. He had lots of friens like him including the “black friend” every non- racists claims to have. Bottom line, Ive met plenty of PA racists. 

Yeah I'm Latina and White and though I look more white I'm one of those "ambiguously ethnic" looking types. We moved to NEPA from NYC when I was 10 in the late 70's. I can't tell you the ignorant shit I had said to me. After high school I left. There are many wonderful open minded people in PA but in the words of James Carville it's two big cities with Alabama in the middle. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

You are NOT taking that baby you lunatic!!

You can’t take a nursing baby away from his mother. They probably can’t afford formula either. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

My ex is a massive racist who grew up outside of Philly. i rememebr buying my daughter a black Barbie after we divorced and he said how dare I buy her a (that word) Barbie..  I kcked him out of my house right then. He had lots of friens like him including the “black friend” every non- racists claims to have. Bottom line, Ive met plenty of PA racists. 

We lived in Philly for years. Before we moved, a friend of my mother's, who lived in Philly, told us where we shouldn't move as a mixed race couple (like Fishtown). I understand racism and I'm not saying everyone is going to approve of the marriage. I am saying that I find it hard to believe that people wrote hundreds of racist comments on their registry. 

• Love 5

I really can't see Olga agreeing to Steven's assinine plan.  Take our 5 week old baby to the US without me?  Brilliant!

I don't get what Kalini sees in Asuelu - he seems very child like to me which is not attractive in a partner (to me).

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Please don't let Steven take the baby to the U.S. without Olga. It will be easier to get the baby citizenship than for Olga. Oh shit

I knew he was going to think of that. How does this idiot think he will feed this baby? Who will watch it while he’s skateboarding?

olga is not stupid, she’s senses what his plan is.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Where is Steven going to take the baby when he snatches him from Olga? Which couch? And Olga is just going to send the breastfeeding baby off with him???

No. No she's not. He wants to sneak off with Richie while the poor girl is getting some much needed sleep. What a despicable person.

• Love 7

In America his can't leave the country with the baby but I wonder about Russia?

I visited some orphanages in Russia and dealt with their government and money talks. Thankfully Steven doesn't have money so hopefully it won't be so easy to take the baby, but it is possible. aaaaaaargh

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

We lived in Philly for years. Before we moved, a friend of my mother's, who lived in Philly, told us where we shouldn't move as a mixed race couple (like Fishtown). I understand racism and I'm not saying everyone is going to approve of the marriage. I am saying that I find it hard to believe that people wrote hundreds of racist comments on their registry. 

Im wondering if a lot of them were from the same person.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Mierin said:

I really can't see Olga agreeing to Steven's assinine plan.  Take our 5 week old baby to the US without me?  Brilliant!

I don't get what Kalini sees in Asuelu - he seems very child like to me which is not attractive in a partner (to me).

Easy to manipulate. She can wear the relationship pants.

• Love 2
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I don’t even know how to do a top knot.

You don't know what's in Princess Toast. 

You don't have a Whole Foods.

Are you.....Leida?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   I'll see myself out.....::finger picks tears from eyes::

• Love 12

You don't know what's in Princess Toast. 

You don't have a Whole Foods.

Are you.....Leida?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.   I'll see myself out.....::finger picks tears from eyes::

Whole Foods was supposed to open here about a year or so ago. It cancelled.

• Love 1

Olga might seem meek right now but I think if he tries to take that baby he won't get very far with that plan. Trying to separate a mother from her newborn is right up there with trying to mess with some bear cubs while the mom watches.

I think she's smart enough to realize this would not be the best plan and refuse.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, aliya said:

Where is this Ashley chick - Pennsylvania?  How are they having these racial problems? I married a white guy in 1976. The only problems we had was with my lawyer step-father who didn't like that my husband wasn't a doctor or a lawyer. My parents knew a number of mixed race couples (in DC) back in the '70's. I'm not saying everyone was alright with it personally, but no one would have said anything to their face about it. Who is writing hundreds of comments about them being a mixed race couple?

There is a meme around that Pennsylvania has three sections:  Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Alabama.  Seriously, outside the metro areas, it is very backward and this doesn’t surprise me in the least (being from Reading, outside of Philly).

• Love 3

Again...yeah Eric...you can't just decide to "give up your parental rights".  It's not really an option for you.  (Minor child just can't simply pay for themselves somehow) Clearly an attorney must have told that.  Seems like it's something you just learned.  Ug.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Mierin said:

"Childlike"  That's what I was looking for! Yes, not attractive. I don't know what a person with Kalini's personality sees in him. 

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

This is a really sad thing for Ashley and Jay. Their wedding venue was beautiful! Kind of sad that they had to change it all because of some racist psycho. 

I hope they catch whoever they did it and prosecute him or her for hate crimes.

Mmmm...maybe that friend she bounced out of the wedding party somehow started all this nonsense - the story line sounds ridiculous and, as others pointed out, this show hadn’t yet aired to supposedly create all this (fake) drama?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, b2H said:

There is a meme around that Pennsylvania has three sections:  Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Alabama.  Seriously, outside the metro areas, it is very backward and this doesn’t surprise me in the least (being from Reading, outside of Philly).

No we're not.  Perhaps 35 years ago...

• Love 1