Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I hear Coltee say Debbie was 66? That's 2 years older than me. Wow. Maybe that's why people always offer me a seat on the bus these days. I wonder if I look that rough?

Debbie looks much older than 66. Perhaps if she put her dentures in.......

• Love 4

In this week’s installment of Let’s Bring Larissa Shopping for Something We Won’t Buy and Will Instead Berate Her About—a private apartment. Debbie gives a sob story of going to a retirement home, and Colteee backtracks that Debbie can live next door or in a bigger house. I loved Larissa’s line early in the episode and wished the thread was open then but something about how Debbie goes away but then she comes out and causes hell.

• Love 14

Why is Leida trying to copy elements of her first wedding for the second?   If you have a traditional wedding the first time,  wouldn't you want something simple and maybe a pretty park location for the second?   Why does the second one have to be the same?

• Love 4

Larissa is a total bitch. Really, Coltie should cut the umbilical chord? Perhaps it’s easy for her to say because she does not appear to be attached to HER OWN CHILDREN!  

Looking at Coltie’s respectful way of dealing with his mom tells me a lot about how he will deal with Larissa and other women. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Did I hear Coltee say Debbie was 66? That's 2 years older than me. Wow. Maybe that's why people always offer me a seat on the bus these days. I wonder if I look that rough?

I'm 65 and still working. I'm gorgeous. Nobody offers me a seat unless I haven't had my roots done in a while. : )  Debbie must have lived a hard life. He did say she was on disability, so maybe her illness is making her look rough. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

In this week’s installment of Let’s Bring Larissa Shopping for Something We Won’t Buy and Will Instead Berate Her About—a private apartment. Debbie gives a sob story of going to a retirement home, and Colteee backtracks that Debbie can live next door or in a bigger house. I loved Larissa’s line early in the episode and wished the thread was open then but something about how Debbie goes away but then she comes out and causes hell.

Goes away and comes back like CATS, she said. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Did I just hear Leida say that flowers were more important than taking care of his kid??????

That’s exactly what she said.  If Eric wasn’t paying child support, I could have a big wedding.

• Love 2

Did she say she could spend money on flowers if he didn’t have to pay child support?  Where do they fin$ these women?  

Show me how a man treats his mother, his ex-wife, hi# children and I’ll show you how he will end up treating you.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I'm 65 and still working. I'm gorgeous. Nobody offers me a seat unless I haven't had my roots done in a while. : )  Debbie must have lived a hard life. He did say she was on disability, so maybe her illness is making her look rough. 

Fifty here, and 'Forty" year old Eric is getting serious side eye from me. I have to say this, after watching Grangela from last season and a few gems "in their 40's" on Love After Lockup, I feel like I look like a million dollars. I know cigarette smoking can age you, but come on, folks. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Did I just hear Leida say that flowers were more important than taking care of his kid??????

Oh the child support has to stop!!!  Leida says so!! I hope that it’s coming right out of his pay check or he’ll start stiffing the ex. Greasy sweaty slime ball.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Debbie looks much older than 66. Perhaps if she put her dentures in.......

True. I do have all my own teeth. 

3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Poor Debbie. Over the hill to the poorhouse! 

https://www.bartleby.com/360/3/107.html

2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm 64 and thought I was pretty damn cute. But maybe Debbie and her magic eyebrows thinks she's pretty cute too! 

If Eric does have an alcohol problem, as some has speculated, it would explain why he can stand being around Leida for more than five minutes.  And Leida must HAVE to leave Indonesia to marry Eric.

• Love 4