Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

They've both been married  before, her family can't come anyway.  What is the need for a big wedding this time? She's just awful, I almost feel sorry for him. But he's a douche too so I can't feel too badly for him. 

• Love 8

I call BS with the rich Leida family storyline. They never show us anything of real consequence other than pics of stuff I could get off the internet. Even her house looked like a community building. I see no evidence of any real  "money" other than what comes out of her mouth.  She shows a picture of her and her groom for her last marriage and then a picture of a banquet hall. Sans guests. Highly suspect. Rich girls don't marry poor boys. It'sthe rule not the exception. And Leida is nothing exceptional. Sorry, not buying the rich family crap. 

• Love 13

A cash bar means guests pay for their own drinks.

It does stop overconsumption of alcohol. Eric and Leida can have some responsibility for their guests overindulging in booze in some places, especially those with tough drinking and driving laws.

• Love 2

Only 25 people are coming to this wedding. That place is too big, just get married in a park or something. 

I don’t understand why Leida wants to marry Eric and live in the US. If Indonesia is so great go back there. Bye Felicia! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

They've both been married  before, her family can't come anyway.  What is the need for a big wedding this time? She's just awful, I almost feel sorry for him. But he's a douche too so I can't feel too badly for him. 

Agreed.  If Eric can't afford this, they should just do a courthouse wedding.  I mean, no one is really excited about their marriage anyway!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

A hotel ballroom for 25 people? Some restaurants have private rooms. A cash bar for25 people is cheap. Piclk some daisies or wildflowers for flowers or rob some cemeteries while you are at it.

Could have roped off the back section of Mickey D's

• Love 7

Could Kalani be more contemptuous of Asuelu? And here's a wacky thought? Instead of being so eager to catch him in a mistake, HELP HIM, he's new at the dad thing. Ugh they are so so awful. 

• Love 22

A judge in American Samoa passes an American bar. Kalani could file for joint custody and make her ass go down there. He's not yet an American citizen, but he has more rights than he thinks.

He should file to get joint custody or sole custody. The kid's going to turn out mean and nasty if he stays with Kalani and her family.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Only 25 people are coming to this wedding. That place is too big, just get married in a park or something. 

I don’t understand why Leida wants to marry Eric and live in the US. If Indonesia is so great go back there. Bye Felicia! 

Probably less if Tasha and his ex and other kids boycott.

• Love 8

I hate the veil that Kalani was wearing. I hate her too. Run Asuelu, run!

You have got to be fucking kidding me with the flowers. Lavish flowers that cost a fortune for a four hour event with a cash bar?

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 9