Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, aliya said:

We had rabbits. Rabbits don't jump on the counter. Rabbits love you and don't look at you like they would cut you if they had opposable thumbs

I love cats (and sleeping with them, though the counters and tables are off limits)...but this is funny!

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t follow. Not saying you’re wrong but I am not aware of the cultural significance of milk with meals to Mormons. 

Mormons do not drink colas, tea, coffee, wine and alcohol

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kalani is a bitch. Full stop. she is completely responsible for her family's perception of Asuelu. 

Yes. And a bit similar to Chantal and Pedro. Chantal lied to her family about Pedro’s visa status and the fact they needed to get married, and Chantal’s family took it out on him. And she let them and never stuck up for him. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Mormons don't generally drink caffeine, so I think that is what the poster meant.  But my husband drinks milk with every meal and he is not Mormon (and not religious at all).  He just really likes milk!

Oh! Thank you. I drink ice water with all my meals and I’m not Mormon either I actually just really like water! Your husband and I are two peas in a pod!

• Love 1
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Oh! Thank you. I drink ice water with all my meals and I’m not Mormon either I actually just really like water! Your husband and I are two peas in a pod!

I'll join you.  I drink water with all my meals!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Babies are WAY more expensive than people think (and I mean actual necessities, not super cute outfits)- the guy is clueless, but given he’s 20 I’m not surprised. 

We are Go Funding him.  We are watching their show.

Why does the show have an unnatural flow?  Like all the scenes move super slow.  

Here is another ‘dining scene’ and not agreeing about food at Colties!  Boring!

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am guessing that Colt and Debbie are Mormons.  I noticed that they only drink milk with their meals. 

I'm Mormon. I drink diet Pepsi, flavored sparkling water, and cocoa. I'd drink more stuff, but I'm diabetic and have limited non-sugar, choices.  When I go to other people's houses, they drink stuff besides milk, but obviously not coffee or tea.

eta - If they are observant Mormons, Colt wouldn't be in bed with Larissa. No way. 

Edited by aliya
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don’t follow. Not saying you’re wrong but I am not aware of the cultural significance of milk with meals to Mormons. 

no coffee.  Juice is okay, of course, but probably the observation was re the lack of coffee.  

• Love 1

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned the two enormous snowman dolls in Colt’s house. Maybe looking at them is supposed to psychologically make you feel cooler? 

Boy, Reina really packed light for this trip. She’s getting a lot of use out of that flowered wrap dress.  

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Yes. And a bit similar to Chantal and Pedro. Chantal lied to her family about Pedro’s visa status and the fact they needed to get married, and Chantal’s family took it out on him. And she let them and never stuck up for him. 

Nobody trust in Pedro 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned the two enormous snowman dolls in Colt’s house. Maybe looking at them is supposed to psychologically make you feel cooler? 

Boy, Reina really packed light for this trip. She’s getting a lot of use out of that flowered wrap dress.  

Was it the holiday season when this was filmed?  Otherwise having the snowmen out is really bizarre.

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

It is my guess there is no basement to store them.  So heck, let's decorate the living room with them. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ah I understand now, thank you! I was aware Mormons don’t drink caffenatied beverages but I didn’t make the connection. 

The caffeinated thing is Utah culture. One of the first things I asked the missionaries was could I still drink Diet Pepsi (yes).  Also, the Church came out with a statement a few years ago that caffeinated stuff is OK. There's caffeine in cocoa, so we'd have to stop drinking that if you couldn't have caffeine. That said, some people choose not to have cola drinks. Also, the missionaries are crazy for Mountain Dew, which has a ton of caffeine. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

Was it the holiday season when this was filmed?  Otherwise having the snowmen out is really bizarre.

Not if you're a hoarder! Holiday decor year-round!  I'm going to go with the theory that they're hoarders and just cleared out their place before she got there.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Free Asuelu.  His baby momma won't even take his side and smooth this over.  She's an ass too.

Yup, she's just sitting there watching his discomfiture. She won't even look at him. She's hoping her family will put the kibosh on the wedding. 

• Love 9
Just now, AussieBabe said:

More bizarre than the slot machine in the kitchen/dining room?

Good point, but I somewhat get that as a kitschy Vegas thing.  It's like having seashells around if you have a shore house... I guess...

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

The father eats like a pig. Slurping his food and chewing with his mouth open. But, he is worried about disrespect.

Having that thing on his face is showing disrespect for everyone who has to look at him.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9

Just bring the Russian baby to America and sell it.

Start a new life with the $100,000!  

I cant stand these 2, anymore. 

They have GOOGLE for this kind of stuff.   Not that hard.  

Does this  girl know what is going to happen  to her when she gives birth??? Did she even attend one baby class?

Even a free lecture online???

• Love 1