Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Granny58 said:

I think "society" is generally pretty okay with B/W relationships.  It's that age difference that's gonna raise eyebrows.

I was going to say this. But I live in the suburbs of NYC so it’s more common here. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Shallow note, Ashley looks much prettier with less makeup. The kind she is wearing in the talking heads is quite cakey, wrong formulae for her or something?

She’s got a lot of that fine baby hair on her face and her foundation is caking on it.

i think she’s the first to get the dick the first night back home. So far Jay is keeping his promise.

• Love 4

I don’t think I heard Jay say anything along the lines of “It’s great that we are together finally!” All about how great her place is and how to better/more than what he had in Jamaica. Ashley’s stoopid (typo on purpose lol.) 

• Love 4

She already has Mr and Mrs on the bedroom wall...another person who just wants to be married and picks anyone to fill the role...and I hate all those pinteresty block letters...I'm sure somewhere she has the Live Laugh Love sign too...

speaking of commercials that annoy..this annoying chick who "guesses" she still has endo pain....Lord....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I think "society" is generally pretty okay with B/W relationships.  It's that age difference that's gonna raise eyebrows.

I would disagree. Looking at them the age difference doesn’t LOOK large. Ashley looks a few years older not 11. I can see many ignorant people making comments about an interracial relationship- even in 2018. Ashley said she lives in a mostly white town?(not just area but town). 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

He's eating the fuckin' stew.   This is horrible.

And holding the bowl up to his mouth. That alone would have put me back on the plane to Brazil.

I'm just gonna say it, they did 'The Grinch' right the first time. We don't need no stinkin' remakes.

• Love 13
Just now, Granny58 said:

I would have thought so too but apparently this isn't the case in a lot of areas.  Hollywood america (kardashians jenners etc) also reflects interracial marriages so I thought it was far more mainstream.  I live in the white burbs too and wouldn't think twice about random interracial couples.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, JAndy said:

I was going to say this. But I live in the suburbs of NYC so it’s more common here. 

I actually live in Ashley's neck of the woods and, trust me, B/W is not an issue.  

• Love 4

Oh boy, Larissa might be able to make mommy cry and Colt will tolerate it, but making changes to his diet? Eating “ healthy”..... just no. She may be heading back to Brazil a lot sooner than 90 days. 

• Love 1

I love Colt’s cats. 

Look at that furry fluffy baby girl Cookie Dough. I don’t let my cats in the bedroom though. 

“Don’t fat shame my cat!” Omg I’m dying. 

Yes she’s fat, but I still love her. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I actually live in Ashley's neck of the woods and, trust me, B/W is not an issue.  

I went to college in this area and agree.  I also live in the Northeast and interracial couples are pretty common.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

The ENTIRE place decorated in Pinterest art and brushstroke lettering.  Good gravy. 

Yes.  My husband's best friend and his wife have a house that looks exactly like this too.    It really makes me appreciate people who have their own unique style (so- bring on the slot machine in the dining room)!!!

Edited by lucy711
  • Love 5