Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Something tells me Ashley didn't "run" from her previous engagements. I think she's manufactured that story to make up for the fact she has two kids out of wedlock by men that most likely did not even propose. I'd need to see proof of a ring or hardened evidence of an actual previous engagement(s). 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

Is that even enforced??? For some reason, I think it is not. 

If the spouse goes on public assistance the state can move for reimbursement , even then I rarely heard of it happening

Just now, aliya said:

Wait - did Colt (?) just tell his fiance to roll down the window if she is hot? He lives in freakin' Las Vegas and he doesn't have A/C in his car?   Turn around, sweetie and get on the next plane back to Brazil. This isn't going to be good for you...

She’ll get a  speech from Colt about how she shouldn’t need air-conditioning because it’s a “dry heat.”

• Love 14
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

OMG Colt is too cheap to run the car A/C?????  I think I would’ve pushed him out of the car.

Is LV dry hot or humid hot?  Because I can see her having an issue if it was humid hot. I find dry hot easier to deal with.

But I agree - turn on the fucking AC asswipe. 

• Love 4

I have lurked for a very long time, but finally registered because Steven is from my hometown! Jeez.

His grandparents definitely live in Bowie (same style house I grew up in), but his friend he's couch surfing with is probably in Crofton, the town next door.

Why did they drive him to Union Station (train station in downtown DC) to fly out of National Airport?! He would have had to transfer Metro lines from there! Just drive him to National! So strange...

• Love 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Is LV dry hot or humid hot?  Because I can see her having an issue if it was humid hot. I find dry hot easier to deal with.

But I agree - turn on the fucking AC asswipe. 

LV is dry.  But really, when it’s over 100° it still over 100° and miserable.

• Love 7

The house I grew up in was open, with only poles and rock flooring.  My daily activities are collecting wood, opening coconuts and feeding the pigs. Hahahahah!

kahlani seems poor. She is a mom and in temporary housing because according to her.......we will see.

They should go rural.  Asuelu can tend to the land and she can work outside the home.

Is Asuelu changing his accent for his talking heads??  To sound slow....???

When he is talking with others, specially with the baby his speech pattern sounds normal.

• Love 3