Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

"A man's best friend is his mother"

LMAO.

First stupid line of the night

is that a slot machine in their dining room?  regardless of his best friend comment i really like him.

7 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And when she might have hooked up with other guys...

Given that the guy she picked is homeless and an ex con...she should have picked one of the other possible baby daddy's so now we know that this girl is not smart a little bit.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, ChiCricket said:

Something so simple..clean your shit.

Made me laugh, I recall stopping at my brother’s apt and finding him on his hands and knees in his bathroom cleaning the floor. I asked why, he said he was making sure there were no red hairs left behind as his brunette girlfriend was coming back from vacation and he had a “visitor” while she was away. I told him to make sure he checked the bathroom shower and sink drains. He got right on them, thanking me for saving his ass. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

So far, Steven and Olga seem okay.  I like that he praised her personality before her looks.

5 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Birth control and maybe not having unprotected sex with random strangers would surely cut down on the likelihood of becoming a daddy at 20.

I want to give the kid the benefit of the doubt. Not excusing any of his dumb antics, but he is only 20. It is possible the new life coming will make him straighten up and fly right- it happens to similarly situated young women all the time. And he met a young girl at the beach, had unprotected sex but is trying to be a responsible guy. He’s NOT one of these guys that went searching for an impoverished woman who would be indebted to him. Seems they were just young adults who chose not to use contraceptives. Dumb- but happens every day. Not malicious or anything. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

Steven's had MONTHS to get his shit together. He's still couch-surfing and hasn't completed his high school equivalency. If he's waiting for Olga's water to break for it to be real, everyone is in trouble.

This is VERY true. Has he been sending Olga money for medical care? Is he paying rent to his grandmother? Is he saving money for her visa/first apartment?

• Love 3