Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, snarkish said:

I was at the movies last night (A Star is Born...LOVE IT!), and I started tearing up and didn't have a napkin or tissue. I was thinking to myself, "Do NOT do the Rachel with  your fingers!!!"

The Rachel...lol

• Love 4

I think its pretty poor to make your kid split the rent and bills. Have them contribute something if they're working, but a 19 year old can't have that much earning power. But Tasha. Honey. You can't stop this. You must have a friend you can move in with. Getting territorial and passive aggressively refusing to leave will only make everyone miserable. Which is probably what she has in mind, but to what end? 

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It won’t be an issue because she is going to start practicing medicine, what her with degree and all. 

Maybe she isn’t a doctor now because she lost her license or something?  Maybe she thinks she can get her license again in the US! 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You don't tell your siblings or parents that your bf/spouse/whatever cheats on you. Unless you want them to permantely hate the person.

That girl is a major sharer.

For sure! 

• Love 3

The apartment, messy as it is, isn't the real issue.  Eric has no way to adequately provide for 2 more people when he has his daughter helping to pay the bills.  Looking at the apartment, where is Alessandro going to sleep? Doesn't seem to be much privacy space for a newlywed couple. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

You don't tell your siblings or parents that your bf/spouse/whatever cheats on you. Unless you want them to permantely hate the person.

That girl is a major sharer.

Shades of Chantel. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think its pretty poor to make your kid split the rent and bills. Have them contribute something if they're working, but a 19 year old can't have that much earning power. But Tasha. Honey. You can't stop this. You must have a friend you can move in with. Getting territorial and passive aggressively refusing to leave will only make everyone miserable. Which is probably what she has in mind, but to what end? 

I agree with you, but I get her point.  Who wants to be evicted by their dad at 19?  She feels like she is being replaced, and in a way she is.  This is her way of telling her dad that she doesn't like and is hurt by her choices.  Her actions aren't making the situation better at all, but I understand where she is coming from.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

I agree with you, but I get her point.  Who wants to be evicted by their dad at 19?  She feels like she is being replaced, and in a way she is.  This is her way of telling her dad that she doesn't like and is hurt by her choices.  Her actions aren't making the situation better at all, but I understand where she is coming from.

Man. I hate how these people choose their "love of their life" over their kids.  Danielle did the same crap.

• Love 9

This pragmatic dude is hilarious.  She's going to test his patience.  She sees the big pile of gold.  I find her exhausting and not the least bit charming.

Plus he left his pointer arrow in the middle of the screen so......Fail.  Nerd.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My 10 year old just said he feels Larissa "will be pushy." Don't judge me, this show is family viewing in our house lp

My 11  year old just padded through the living room and poked her nose at the TV and asked, "Are you live snarking again??! Where did the stripper go?"

• Love 19