Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Sorry for repeating myself...they must be fake or else she is just plain stupid. If you look at her townhouse, which she shares with her kids and sister and it’s allegedly owned by her dad, it screams working class/Section 8 adjacent (not that there is anything wrong with that).  There is no way she has the disposable income to support such items.  Even her hair salon is pretty low rent, I know it’s her cousin.  Just an observation.

I think her and her sister share the 3 bedroom townhome, I don't think Darcey's two girls or Stacey's two boys live full time, unless I can picture the Silva sisters have bunk beds in one room, or may 2 twin beds ( get it haha ..too much coffee ) with Barbie Comforters.   

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure most of you know how to behave and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm afraid we must establish some etiquette ground rules for tonight's party. 

No throwing shoes of any kind, including Louboutins

No regurgitating food into another guest's mouth

any others?

Don’t forget to quit your jobs prior to the party because your boss won’t let you take 2 hours off. It’s OK, you can find another one, and most importantly, it’s all for love. 

• Love 15

And please everyone, be sure to bring your prior arrest records, and be willing to admit doing the BJ or beating the crap out of people in bars.

You may also bring any children for whom you may or may not have primary custody.

Keep your ATM cards secured.

And most of all, bring multiple rings and bouquets of flowers in case your Plan A poster doesn't pan out.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

During the commercials and endless recaps, you're welcome to use the Karaoke app on my phone to sing duets and possibly fall in love with men or women all over the world

Don't worry if you're already married. Just remember those magic words, "It's complicated."

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, magemaud said:

During the commercials and endless recaps, you're welcome to use the Karaoke app on my phone to sing duets and possibly fall in love with men or women all over the world

...who will hopefully send you money every month from their meager earnings.

• Love 1
On 10/13/2018 at 2:20 PM, magemaud said:

I'm asking for your helping putting together the menu for the "Tell All Snarking Party" I'm hosting tomorrow night. So far I have:

Appetizers: Snails in Spicy Salsa and Duck Embryos.

Entree: Choice of Steak (cut on the bias the way my girls like it, I've worked in restaurants) with Rice-a-Roni, Salmon or Angelo's Pizza. 

Dessert: choice of Tiny Carrot Cake and Enormous Neon Yellow Frosted Cake

Am I missing anything? By the way, you're all invited. RSVP Regrets only. See you at 8:00! 

As fate would have it I cannot make the party ?

I will try to come, but it won’t be until late, if I can. 

Really big regrets. This sounds like it’s going to be a blast. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I'm sure most of you know how to behave and I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm afraid we must establish some etiquette ground rules for tonight's party. 

No throwing shoes of any kind, including Louboutins

No regurgitating food into another guest's mouth

any others?

Before it starts, we should all inform anyone else in the viewing area that your children are your most important priority... before ignoring them to watch the show.

• Love 12
36 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

...who will hopefully send you money every month from their meager earnings.

Or more likely expect you to send THEM money every month from your meager earnings, which you'll do happily for the "love of your life." 

I just now realized that Jon is the only participant sending money TO the US!  

• Love 6

Hahaha, everybody is on a roll today.

We are staying in a hotel tonight and I just saw Angela's face close up on this high def tv. I didn't think this show could get any worse for me. I WAS WRONG.

I hope you all are wearing CZ engagement rings and new veneers to the party.

• Love 7

Luckily this morning I got up early and spray painted the bottoms of my 9.99 Payless shoes red so they will be dry by tonights show, I told Mr Frauds to pick up some steaks that he can pan fry as I hover over him telling him he is doing it all wrong, he will probably claim it is madness and I need to work on myself as I drink my box o' wine.

Strap on those Fanny Packs, we are in for a ride tonight. 

• Love 16

I usually DVR the show to watch later, then I pause it to read the live chat here after each couple's segment. But not tonight! I'll be snarking in real time with the rest of you! I don't want to miss a minute of the "madness." 

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I hope you all are wearing CZ engagement rings

I had to hand over my antique opal engagement ring for repairs (only 3 prongs were holding the stone instead of 8) and I jokingly said to hubby:  "Well get me a cubic zirconia in the meantime!!"  He was like, no.  The jeweler, I think, had a stroke.

3 hours ago, Gobi said:

Don't worry if you're already married. Just remember those magic words, "It's complicated."

Oh Ricky Ricky Ricky!!!!   You have some splainin' to do!!!!

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

You came in the name of love to this forum... welcome !!  

Thanks! In the name of love ... LOL! These two are so obnoxious to put it mildly. And John is a total doofus. I lived in the UK once and strangely, a lot of grown-ass men live with their mothers. Oh, and before I forget it, I came here on a K1-visa in the name of love 14 years ago. I was a German citizen back then, but had my interview in London because I resided in England. From what I heard from others, the process has pretty much tightened and is stricter. I remember standing on a counter like in a bank for my interview. It lasted maybe 5 minutes. There were really no grilling questions - maybe because I am a woman and came from another western country. I hope that was not too much off topic.

Edited by IWantMyMTV
Fixed some spelling
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can't be there until later but in my absence don't forget to give me your social media passwords so I can snoop ..... I mean fix something.

I will take a photo of the cab when I am on my way.

And when you arrive !!

• Love 2
On 10/13/2018 at 3:42 PM, athousandclowns said:

Sure here's  my ATM

Even though I'll be returning home I'm pulling  luggage from the attic and selecting which pleather pants to squeeze into. 

I have  got a garbage bag full of emoji pillows to share.  Shoot there goes my day I must do laundry as I do not want to have to do any last minute underwear  sniffing. 

I’ll wear a bathing suit top, halter of course, with a nice skirt.  Hope there will be room for me to plop my boobs on the table. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, configdotsys said:

hi. in hospital still. things went very well but am sore and healing. hoping to go home tomorrow. too weak to watch tv or read here but wanted to say hi. on ipad so expect typos. enjoy the show. wish i could stay!

Sorry to hear, I hope for a speedy recovery. If you want, I can send Pole over in his K=9 training uniform and perform a little "dance" for you

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

hi. in hospital still. things went very well but am sore and healing. hoping to go home tomorrow. too weak to watch tv or read here but wanted to say hi. on ipad so expect typos. enjoy the show. wish i could stay!

Hope you feel better soon,I will send nurse Melissa but she likely won't arrive until you have already checked out.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Your doctor should write you orders to not watch this shit show till you are healed completely because Jesse and Darcy will make you sick I am sure. LOL

Feel better!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, IWantMyMTV said:

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but not new to the show. I've been lurking here for several weeks. Tonight is going to be epic!

I hope you're practicing your patented Shaun Robinson wide eyed "What just happened?" shocked look.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I’ll wear a bathing suit top, halter of course, with a nice skirt.  Hope there will be room for me to plop my boobs on the table. 

I'm wearing sweats in honor of Rachel never dressing up for anything, ever.  

Oh my, what an image. LOL.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Feel better soon! ❤️

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I'll wear a coat like Darcey. 20 teddy bears lost their lives in the making of this special coat for a breakup in a New York City park.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I hope you are all wearing freshly sniffed underwear this evening!

? How   did   you  know??  Sso weird...

Oh right, we all watch this crazy, weird show.

• Love 2

I'm here, and doing my finger exercises above my keyboard! Been preparing for hours. And letting Mr. Snarkish have the TV all afternoon so that it's all mine for the next two hours. For those about to snark, I salute you!

• Love 15