Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Oh joy. Another mother who says her children come first. Let's see if she actually does. Her man? #IssaCatfish. TLC owes us a real one this season because Melissa was real. Don't people act like Nev and Max and reverse image search pretty, good looking people who randomly hit them up and only have 20 friends?

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 7

So freaking sad how these women are looking for a man to protect them and take care of them and pass this down to their kids.  What about learning to stand on your own two feet?? Protecting yourself and your own and taking care of yourself and your own?? 

• Love 11

Dia IS HANDSOME. whoosh I’m fanning myself. 

Okay in my defense, I am 32, but I’m childfree and I am NOT buying an airline ticket to go meet him. I’m just fanning myself over here.

Now Marta-who’s going to watch her kids while she’s gone? Can she afford this? Why is she talking about conversion and they haven’t even met?!!

• Love 7

The tables are kind of turn here there can’t be a lot of time left in her profession so she’s looking for someone to take care of her.

What is it with people with cracked iPad and iPhone screens? get them fixed, people. stop dropping them.

• Love 9

WHY oh why do these people keep telling their young children about their prospects and introducing them? Before I met Mr. Snarkish, I was a single Mama dating in my 40's. I refused to let my  kids meet anyone until him, which was months after we first met and became serious. 

• Love 11
Just now, greekmom said:

So freaking sad how these women are looking for a man to protect them and take care of them and pass this down to their kids.  What about learning to stand on your own two feet?? Protecting yourself and your own and taking care of yourself and your own?? 

I know! Of course there is nothing wrong with an adult woman wanting adult companionship. I’m not one of those people who thinks because you’re a single mom you should never have sex and just watch Disney Jr all day- but there’s a big difference between having an adult relationship/your personal time AND wanted to be “taken care of”. Goodness. 

• Love 5

I has e developed an irrational hatred for Marta's eyebrows.   Also...fellowPTVers....I am a single mom who loves her son more than anything...but I'm not looking for love on a karoeoke app, translator app, Facebook, Instagram....just want you to know we're out there lol.

• Love 10

Darcey with her daughters, she acts like they're preschoolers. And she's about 13. "Group hug! Yaaaay!" Her girls looked rigid with embarrassment. Jesse is acting like he read how to speak to humans in a book. 

Milwaukee girl--WALK. AWAY. You've never even met this clown in person. He's pressuring you to convert? You don't have a relationship. He's a guy you message! For crying out loud, these eejits. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, snarkish said:

WHY oh why do these people keep telling their young children about their prospects and introducing them? Before I met Mr. Snarkish, I was a single Mama dating in my 40's. I refused to let my  kids meet anyone until him, which was months after we first met and became serious.

Obviously you really do really do love your kids more than anything else. These imbeciles think that if they say it, it’s true.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I has e developed an irrational hatred for Marta's eyebrows.   Also...fellowPTVers....I am a single mom who loves her son more than anything...but I'm not looking for love on a karoeoke app, translator app, Facebook, Instagram....just want you to know we're out there lol.

what about a translator app? its all the rage these days!

• Love 2
Just now, snarkish said:

Smart.   Oh wait you don't belong here.

• Love 3