Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

When I was young and stupid I briefly dated a guy like Jon, every time we went out and he had a few drinks he was looking for a fight. I dumped his ass after a few weeks, he was never violent towards me but I am not okay with that type of behaviour.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7

Rachel's the worst mother on this show. At least Azan doesn't have a criminal record. If your English boyfriend's criminal record was such that it prevented him from ever moving to the US (where you live with your young kids), why even pursue a relationship? If they do get married, is she going to abandon her other daughter in the US so she can move to England?

• Love 7
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

When  was young and stupid I briefly dated a guy like Jon, every time we went out and he had a few drinks he was looking for a fight. I dumped his ass after a few weeks, he was never violent towards me but I am not okay with that type of behaviour.

there is nothing wrong with a man being protective. I would hope my husband would step in if someone was harming me, but there is a line.

I hope her other daughter’s father is watching and tells her that he’s not going to allow Jon near his child. 

I doubt these fights were all over the honor of some strange woman (or women). He’s trying to make himself look like some chivalrous do gooder.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Rachel's the worst mother on this show. At least Azan doesn't have a criminal record. If your English boyfriend's criminal record was such that it prevented him from ever moving to the US (where you live with your young kids), why even pursue a relationship? If they do get married, is she going to abandon her other daughter in the US so she can move to England?

Rachel does not seem to have either of her children’s best interest in mind.   She appears to be extremely impulsive.  It’s like in her own mind she is really single with no responsibilities.  I’m not sure she is ready to get married again. 

• Love 3
Just now, Neurochick said:

Karine, stop playing scared victim, I’m not buying what you’re selling.

Yes.  Paul is no prize, but Karine has been annoying this season.  She's whiny and lazy and in victim-mode.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think university in England doesn’t mean college.

In Canada and England, they say university instead of college. 

In my humble opinion, Ximena is better looking than Melissa. 

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 8