Type keyword(s) to search

Angela & Michael: Totin' Eggs in Powder Kegs

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Shrek said:

Wouldn't Assuehole have stayed here what with his awful mother & sister being here? I do of course realize that 99.9% of us would want to get as far away as possible from those two harpies.

He may have wanted to go home. Especially if his USC sisters were like “nope you can’t live with us”. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2023 at 1:03 PM, Cementhead said:

I know this is the angela thread but I swear to dog that I am incapable of reading the name Asuelu without hearing him say "the best of the best!" in my head. It gets me every. single. time. 

Unfortunately, I also the location here in Portland where he said it and also the place where his psycho sister was trying to bait Kalani into a physical fight.

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Unfortunately, I also the location here in Portland where he said it and also the place where his psycho sister was trying to bait Kalani into a physical fight.

If Sharp were not so cheap they could have cued up Simply the Best by Tina Turner at the food trucks.

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

If Sharp were not so cheap they could have cued up Simply the Best by Tina Turner at the food trucks.

No show or commercial should ever be allowed to use that song again after it was used so perfectly (twice!) in Schitt’s Creek.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 6/23/2023 at 11:41 AM, magemaud said:

Edited to add, Molly and Kelly were originally included in this group but maybe they never made it to filming. 

What happened? I liked Kelly, but I preferred her with her best pal, rather than with Kelly. They are funny.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Chalby said:

What happened? I liked Kelly, but I preferred her with her best pal, rather than with Kelly. They are funny.

I think the feral daughter caused Molly and Kelly to break up and then Molly dropped Cynthia as a friend when she wouldn’t lie about how Kelly acted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
(edited)

An article about the new show, 90 Day : the Last Resort, with couples that don't really seem like couples, Michael and Angela, Asuelu and Kalani, Big Ed and whatever her name is, and Yara and Jovi.   Probably Kelly and Molly too.  Weren't they filming this a long time ago?   I swear there were pictures of the couples a long time ago. 

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-last-resort-season-132534930.html

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/24/2023 at 2:32 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Sounds like a Key Lime Pile of Shit.

"KEY LIME PILE OF SHIT"!!!!!!!   OMG, I just spit all over my laptop!!  THAT IS SOME FUNNY STUFF!!!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is that the woman who was hanging around the last Tell All?  She is unfortunate looking.

Yes, her Botox injector friend Jennifer. The same woman was in the photos of Ariela and Bini after his MMA match 

image.thumb.jpeg.cea7bcd61af60c0b51b828d67071ee8c.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Before the fight video. View at your own risk! 

I was so distracted by her dancing, I didn't notice Molly is one of the backup dancers. The other one is her friend Jennifer that she later beat up. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I was so distracted by her dancing, I didn't notice Molly is one of the backup dancers. The other one is her friend Jennifer that she later beat up. 

Isn't this a fundraiser for some sort of children's charity?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I love how Angela keeps yelling about her friend wanting to be a star….does she consider herself a star? More like triple  Z list.

I think she absolutely thinks of herself as a star. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Dancing-is that what they were doing?!

What charity would want them to do this and who would pay to see! 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Dancing-is that what they were doing?!

What charity would want them to do this and who would pay to see! 

Noble cause but they should vet the people they choose to be associated with:

all in support of Give Kids The World Village. Proceeds will help support the group's 89-acre nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides life-changing week-long wish vacations at no cost to critically ill children and their families from around the world

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Is anyone surprised that she uses the term fake news?

I hate her & everything she stands for but if she hasn't been fired then it is actually for once fake news. 

• LOL 1
30 minutes ago, Shrek said:

I hate her & everything she stands for but if she hasn't been fired then it is actually for once fake news. 

Yeah it’s just there are ways to say that without using the politicized term.  It’s like saying woke or lamestream media.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah it’s just there are ways to say that without using the politicized term.  It’s like saying woke or lamestream media.

But we wouldn't expect anything more original from the 90day abusive granny in chief, would we? 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

How many times has Angela filed for divorce?   I'm wondering if her marriage was even legal in the U.S.    I hope the stories that Sharp fired her are true.  

This is an interesting question.

Is a marriage legal in the US if it's performed in another country? I'm saying it is otherwise any American getting married anywhere except the US wouldn't be legal unless there is a definitive list of the countries it is & isn't legal in. Maybe all those people who travelled to exotic destinations to get married are not really married unless they come back to the US & do it again. And that would make a mockery of the whole 90 day other way series, not that it needs any help in that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Americans can certainly get married in other countries (hi, Meegan Markle), but they have to comply with the legal requirements in that country. That's why many couples have destination "weddings" in countries such as Mexico and Italy, but don't actually get married there because they don't want to bother with the rules, so they get legally married at home and their destination wedding is only a theatrical performance for their Instagram.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Yes, for marriages to be recognized in the U.S., it first has to be legal in the other country according to their laws.   

Alapaki explained it so much better than I did, a marriage has to be legal in the country it's performed in, plus has to conform to U.S. laws to be legal in the U.S.     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Quof said:

Americans can certainly get married in other countries (hi, Meegan Markle), but they have to comply with the legal requirements in that country. That's why many couples have destination "weddings" in countries such as Mexico and Italy, but don't actually get married there because they don't want to bother with the rules, so they get legally married at home and their destination wedding is only a theatrical performance for their Instagram.

Now that explanation makes perfect sense, thanks.

• Like 2

I actually had to research this for a lawsuit I recently handled.

It’s not entirely as straightforward as saying that it’s legal in the U.S. if it was legal in the country that it was performed in. 

For example, in many countries polygamy is legal. It is not clear (and indeed may be doubtful) whether a 2nd, 3rd, etc wife’s marriage would be recognized in a State in the U.S.  

I believe different States have different rules on the degrees of consanguinity that are permitted. A (legal) foreign marriage that violated those rules might not be recognized. 

None of these factors would seem to apply to Angela’s marriage.  But I just wanted to point out that it’s not always that clear cut 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4