Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Faux Weddings and a Funeral

• Start Topic

Tinsley tries on wedding dresses with her mother, Dale. While Luann is ending her stint in rehab, the women tough it out during a prison-style workout. A few of the ladies attend the funeral for Bobby Zarin, and Bethenny and Jill Zarin share an intimate moment after the funeral, for the first time in years. Luann heads home after her month in rehab.

• Love 1
On 6/10/2018 at 3:32 PM, OnceSane said:

Tinsley tries on wedding dresses with her mother, Dale. While Luann is ending her stint in rehab, the women tough it out during a prison-style workout. A few of the ladies attend the funeral for Bobby Zarin, and Bethenny and Jill Zarin share an intimate moment after the funeral, for the first time in years. Luann heads home after her month in rehab.

Is Tinsley stealing a Luann story line?

source.gif

They're joking right? They aren't even engaged

• Love 20
(edited)

Back when the outside of the funeral home was photographed, Dorinda had her muppet coat on

dorinda-medley.jpg

So does Dorinda get out and go to John who's holding her other coat?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11
Just now, queenjen said:

Looks like it could be Gregg Leakes next. Screw cancer taking the nicest men on the franchise. Not that I'm putting Gregg in Bobby's category, Bobby was a saint.

Gregg will make a full recovery. He has to. We need all the good husbands we can get to combat the residual evil of Slade Smiley.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Am I the only one on here PRAYING for Scott to break up with Tinsley? 

I think she wants to get married.

I don't think she really wants to have a baby.

I'm starting to wonder if this all had to do with Topper/Tabitha having a baby and then getting married

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Am I the only one on here PRAYING for Scott to break up with Tinsley? 

You don't need to waste your prayers. I'm pretty sure Tinsley has it covered all on her own. The look on Scott's face when she fell to the ground into the foetal position a couple of episodes back.. sadly, until Tinsley starts acting and dressing and speaking like she's out of primary school, she's going to continue to present as everyone's future PEG.

Bethenny just can't interact emotionally with anyone without processing it via her own experience. We all do this, but Bethenny can't seem to stop herself actually verbalizing it and looking like a complete asshole. She DID love Bobby. but it's like the whole Dorinda versus Sonja thing. Jason is still walking (stalking) around on the planet. Bobby Z is gone.

• Love 21

Tinsley is almost unwatchable with all the shrieking she does.  Her mother Dale would be a nightmare to deal with - I can't believe how Dale didn't give a shit what Tinsley's feelings were about what Dale said to Scott. So controlling.  

• Love 24
(edited)

Tinsley is like stage 5 clinger acting right now this is the girl you RUN RUN RUN away from seriously why are you in a wedding dress when you haven’t been proposed to? Beyond psycho. And NOW her mother suggests she might be jumping the gun? Lady you are the one talking her into trying the dresses on and getting her pregnant 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think she wants to get married.

I don't think she really wants to have a baby.

I'm starting to wonder if this all had to do with Topper/Tabitha having a baby and then getting married

But Tinsley won’t be the baby anymore.  (Taken from the movie “overboard).

• Love 15

Not trying to body shame anyone, I swear....but....is Carol really that thin or does she just have no ass? Half the time I'm concerned and the other half I'm not quite sure. She's confusing me.

Also, that first dress Tinsley tried on was hideous. Does anyone know if she and Scott are still together? If they are and not engaged yet he's probably cringing at this episode.

• Love 7

Tinsley probably knew that Topper was engaged at this point.  He just got married last week.  She probably did the wedding dress thing to make it seem as though she's close to having her own wedding soon.  Scott's probably running for the hills as we speak.

• Love 9

Tinsley and her mother are just ridiculous.

Trying on wedding dresses.  Baby booties in her stocking.

And Tinsley can stop screeching any time.  

(And no Carole, it’s not a “Southern” thing.)  

• Love 23
17 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I haven’t been in many steam rooms in my life but are those two toilets in there? Ew! 

I didn't notice what you were talking about. But steam rooms often have fountains to pour water over rocks for the steam and it may look like a urinal,  I suppose. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Am I missing something?  Did Scott mention marriage?  Why are they trying on wedding dresses?  After seeing Tinsleys Mother, now I understand why the girl is nuts.

OMG, they are screeching over eggs.  

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 11