Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Hallway to Hell (Drama’s for Nerds Part 2)

druzy
  • Start Topic

Like most of my fellow hate watchers I've watched this since the beginning. Its reached a new low. This abuse won't stop if the show isn't on air but I'm no longer comfortable watching it. I feel like I'm condoning it by watching. I'll still be here to read and make comments but I can't watch Jace and Kaiser be put through this. It's heartbreaking.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

It was annoying to hear Nathan act like he’s always wanted Barb around...that was clearly not the case when he was with Jenelle. I’m glad they can speak so well with  each other right now.

This annoyed me as well. I'm glad that they're getting along for the sake of the kids, but Nathan still makes me roll my eyes. He was horrible to Barb! He's only being nice now as it serves him to rally against Jenelle. 

I would give him a pass if he'd openly apologize to her and admit he let Jenelle rile him up. 

• Love 19
(edited)
6 hours ago, NickPappagiorgio said:

The most sickening part was that head producer smirking and shaking his head in bewildered disbelief at these hoes. Pimpy is my new name for him. He didn’t want Farrah turning tricks for anyone but him, and now this childless man-douche in a sweatshirt and baseball cap exploits these dumb bitches who — slathered in make-up, fake hair, and Eurotrash rags — only have educations in demeaning themselves and crafting lies for idiots on Instagram. 

Morgan J. Freeman? He is married and has at least one child. He met his wife while he was at the hospital filming Maci as she gave birth. He is best buds with Maci. But yes, he is a douche-bag a million times over. He is also a former drug addict: https://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/arts/television/29freeman.html

Time to post the photo of the Stygian witches from Clash of the Titans. The blind witches share one glass eye and live in a dark, dreary cave. They remind me of Roxanne, Brittany, and Briana. This certainly doesn't mean the rest of the bunch are viewed as being better. Bone aka Kail's used tampon (I forgot who named her that) is just as noxious and repugnant. What do I expect? She is friends with Kail:

roxanne coven three blind women.jpg

10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Probably because Kail knew damn well Javi would put her on blast about all the random dudes she had in their house while he was deployed. Kail's only leg to stand on in this argument is the fact that Javi didn't mention The Coven would be in the hotel with them at Disney. Normally, most of us would agree that yes, a parent has a right to know who's going to be around their kids when they're not present, but Kail certainly didn't offer that courtesy to Javi while she was cheating. Since Kail can't handle having her dirty laundry aired on cameras, she deflects and refuses to film. 

Agree. It is a pattern. If there is something she needs to hide, she refuses to film or what does she say? "I don't wanna talk about it."

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
(edited)
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This annoyed me as well. I'm glad that they're getting along for the sake of the kids, but Nathan still makes me roll my eyes. He was horrible to Barb! He's only being nice now as it serves him to rally against Jenelle. 

I would give him a pass if he'd openly apologize to her and admit he let Jenelle rile him up. 

Throw me on top of that pile as well. Nathan treated Barb like shit and made fun of her for working at Walmart. He has a violent history just like Dave does and only parents Kaiser when he feels like being bothered. I loathe Jenelle with evey fiber of my being, but she wasn't totally off-base when pointing out Nathan wasn't exactly a saint either. He's just getting the sanitized edit now that Dave is in the picture to take over the role of Chief Asshole.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

If you scroll down to Kailyns section it reads that they’re struggling with funding due to the drama. I may have misread but that’s what I interpreted it as.

https://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2018/05/chelsea-houska-fed-up-with-teen-mom-2-drama-walks-out-on-reunion-filming-002586093.html

Thank you.

"Speaking of rumors, it has also been revealed that the "Teen Mom 2" series has lost critical funding and is at risk of cancellation due to all the negative drama that has been going down."

I hope it is because of Dumb Fuck #1 and the gun matter as well as everything else. I don't want to see some cast members booted. I want the whole damn show to shut down.

• Love 9
18 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

For the first time since I started watching this craptastic show, I felt bad tonight for watching.  When the drama only involves the girls, I don’t care. They’re grown women.  They can be as trashy and pathetic as they like and it only hurts them.  But when I see tiny, bald heads bobbing around helplessly between two screaming, cursing, grown-ass women lunging at each other, we have a serious problem.  That’s just plain abusive, in my opinion.  Their poor babies deserve better.

I've said that all along when criticizing Barb when she and Jenelle would have their vicious screaming fights while one or the other was holding baby Jace.  Yes, Jenelle was equally at fault, but Barb was the one in control in that they happened in her house, and she chose to allow Jenelle to be there, so she had the means to make it stop, and didn't.  I thought it was abuse then, and it's continuing, only now more of them are getting into these screaming fights in front of the kids. 

And I just read a story that said that babies who are exposed to that kind of thing grow up without the ability to recognize a "neutral" face, and that's why some people see insults and disrespect when none are intended, which is hard for a person to deal with, and can lead to tragic results.

18 hours ago, Quilty said:

I think Barb should stop filming and as Jace's guardian she could probably make sure Jace doesn't film either. That would take a big chunk of Janelle's story away. 

But then Barb wouldn't have MTV money.  Actually, if she agreed to quit the show, I would very seriously consider changing my opinion of her.  But for so long she allowed Jace to be exposed to Jenelle and her general vileness, and to the fights between her and Jenelle, and she is still allowing him to witness the now escalated situation--I think she's failing as a parent, and I'm afraid it's either for money, or to keep a connection with Jenelle because she still doesn't want to lose her.  Either reason doesn't justify, in my book, sacrificing Jace.  I wish she'd put him first.

15 hours ago, eskimo said:

Interesting that Javi didn't want Briana there when he talked to Kail.  Also interesting that Briana would not go for it.  Makes me believe that he had been talking to Kail about possibly working it out behind Briana's back.  I think he was leading them both on to some degree. 

I was only half listening, but I think he admitted to exactly that during the after-show.  The hosts said they didn't approve of what he did, but were impressed that he was admitting to it.

6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

David was high as fuck when he was talking to Kristen over the gate. High. As. Fuck.

On what?  Just to clarify--if it's marijuana, it's just as legal as alcohol where they were. 

6 hours ago, teapot said:

Barb unintentionally insulted everyone in the franchise when she said, 'these girls...they have babies by two or three guys..."

I don't think it was unintentional.  I think she was citing what she saw as the cause for the effect that we were seeing.

5 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

When Javi and his crew came a few minutes later they just let them stroll in.

So what's with everybody bringing a posse?  I can see family, but even then, maybe only if they're going to be on the show.  But friends and hangers-on?

I compare this with Meghan Markle's mother sitting there by herself as her daughter married into the royal family, with nobody holding her hand as she cried.  If she can do it, surely people appearing on a reality TV reunion show could.

34 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I hate Jenelle and David but that’s a complete given. I wish Nathan, Barbara and Doris could have somehow all found the ability to not react to Jenelle like they did BUT I understand it because I want to scream at her and I’m obviously not even (officially ?) involved. Still, I felt awful that Kaiser witnessed that all.

I was unimpressed when Barb screamed at Jenelle, calling her a fucking bitch, I believe it was.  Not that it wasn't warranted, but sometimes adults just have to control themselves, or make sure they don't get into situations where they can't control themselves.  If these people are unable to interact with each other without acting so reprehensibly, and irresponsibly by putting little kids in the middle of it, all they have to do is quit the show. 

Of course, there would be no show if people didn't act this way, so it's a self-feeding monster.  But nowhere is it required that participation is mandatory.  I think someone mentioned that Adam quit.  And he got a vasectomy.  It's pretty damn sad when you're lower on the maturity/self-awareness scale than Adam is.  But it pays good money.

29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Not me.  I don't think it was just a matter of letting Jenelle rile him up because he doesn't seem to need the help.  But even if it was, you said he's now being nice only because it serves him to rally against Jenelle.  If all he does is tilt with external forces, then he's going to be completely unpredictable and I don't trust unpredictable people, no matter how many apologies they issue.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Has anyone seen any ratings for the last few episodes?

I am sure they were high. Just like Dumb Fuck #2.

@FairyDusted *PPP time*

19 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Ha...Bri sister...what's her name? Doesn't matter. Her words, "They don't know that my little ass got strenfh. "  The vocabulary in that family is horrible. 

Her ass isn't little. lol

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

It is in Chatsworth. It opened up last summer. A friend of mine has a relative who works there as a janitor. MTV must have been the first company to use their facilities and offered to advertise for them.

Isn't Chatsworth where Manson lived with his "family?"  

(edited)
On 5/20/2018 at 2:19 PM, Emmierose said:

Ewww. Watching that clip and seeing Briana heartily chew sideways and then respond to that guy with a mouth full of food was so fucking foul.   

I forgot I wanted to mention that! She has the grossest mouth anyway so adding in the rest almost made me stop eating my kettle corn flavored Oreos (so good).

20 hours ago, druzy said:

Shut up Briana

Stitch that on a sampler!

20 hours ago, druzy said:

These stupid producers are giving them all the power. Don't ask. Tell!

Especially Jenelle’s. Yeah, it’s so hard, Dr Drew is such a known hard baller when interviewing these people. ? It’s gross to watch and infuriating to hear them begging Jenelle and David to do things and apologizing to them instead of the other way around. 

20 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Poor Kai?

I think many people are totally seeing this as poor Kail instead of KAI, as in Kaiser, because the emoji is so close. I did for a second until I saw who posted it and knew FairyDusted would NOT be saying “poor Kail” - ahaha. Anyway, that has to be why it has so few likes because don’t we ALL think “poor Kaiser”??

19 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

You know Kail, you have a three piece and none of those pieces come from the same chicken. A lot of people find that to be trashy. 

Holy shit that is a funny way to put it! ? ? 

19 hours ago, Quilty said:

I think Barb should stop filming and as Jace's guardian she could probably make sure Jace doesn't film either. That would take a big chunk of Janelle's story away. 

More like ALL of it now that David is fired, he barred all his kids from filming and there’s no filming allowed on The Laaaand. Jenelle has one boring friend so wtf would they film without Barb and Jace? Let it happen!

19 hours ago, CookieChica said:

They up the ante with more and more terrible people that you can't even remember why the original ones were bad. I mean, seriously, was Kiefer so bad? Seriously. I can't even remember if he was actually that bad. 

He is definitely the “best” in Jenelle’s ? pile of soulmates. All of Jenelle’s have progressively gotten worse and worse...like, I think you can literally rank their psychotic behavior in the exact order she has dated them.

17 hours ago, eskimo said:

This is wrong, I know, but I had an intrusive thought when Larry was standing in front of David when he and Jenelle were leaving the first time.  Could it be considered a win/win if David had hit Larry with the car, (obviously not killing or permanently injuring him)?  David would get in trouble and Larry would get to feel a little of what he's contributed to, and indirectly exposed children to.  I say win/win.  I'll be in timeout if anyone needs me.

Only if the car somehow swerves and takes out Morgan J. Freeman as well. 

16 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

All I can say is I got about 3 minutes in & turned it off. I finally hit the wall y'all. I'm a total DeJesus...I CAAAAAN'T!!!!

It took me FOUR tries to get through it all.  #Achievement

14 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

How do we let MTV know that these Teen Mom shows are no longer doing what they set out to do 9 years ago; discourage teenager girls from getting pregnant?

Oh they know, they don’t care and won’t care until all the money to be made is gone. 

6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I had to laugh during the segment where Dr Doofus is interviewing Jenelle on the set and they're discussing the bruises on Kaiser with Jenelle blaming Nathan. Jenelle says "Look at the real problem here. Look at the real abuser here" cut to David on the couch in the green room raising his hand.

That was hilarious! Now that he’s fired and no one has to pretend I hope we get more of that this season. That might make it semi enjoyable to watch with all the horrible shit going on.

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I don't know if this was brought up earlier, but why the hell were Brittney and Roxanne crying and carrying on in Devoin's dressing room? Dude got arrested for a missed court date, he wasn't popped at the border for trying to smuggle cocaine into the country. Not to mention he's barely around anyways, so it's not like Nova's going to notice the difference. They're just so extra with everything. 

And not to mention they usually act like they hate him, especially Roxanne. It wasn’t so long before this was filmed that she was jumping on restaurant booths screeching and calling him a bitch. Now she’s crying that he went to jail? Unfuckingstable much?

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I would’ve liked to have seen a different, more “real” side of Cole and wish they would’ve shown this. 

43 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Ha...Bri sister...what's her name? Doesn't matter. Her words, "They don't know that my little ass got strenfh. "  The vocabulary in that family is horrible. 

Right? They have the worst grammar and vocabulary. Their schools were even less weller (hah) than Leah’s! Also, she ain’t exactly “little” and her surgically enhanced ass is DEFINITELY not “little”

ETA:

25 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Her ass isn't little. lol

You beat me to it!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 14
38 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

On what?  Just to clarify--if it's marijuana, it's just as legal as alcohol where they were. 

Legal but still high! 

• Love 12

They should be embarrassed. The producers. They are encouraging this disgusting behavior.  I don't want to see this crap.  

I'm also disgusted by Brianna's "coy" flirting with Javi. "don't start nothing you can't finish" ugh.  Then outwardly lying about their 'lack of' a relationship.  Adding Brianna has done nothing for the show, other than spiral it downward.

Can you imagine going to work, refusing to do your job, arguing aggressively with your co workers and getting paid. Jeez. The life.

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Legal but still high! 

Damn straight.

38 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Isn't Chatsworth where Manson lived with his "family?"  

They lived in the hills above at Spahn Ranch. They were all over this area when they weren't living at the ranch. I have an article when he was arrested here a year before the murders. The mug shot taken of Manson by our sheriff's dept. features him with that wide-eye look. It is the one widely used in the media.

Manson and Teen Mom. What a mix. lol

• Love 7
(edited)

@Kazu  Manson and TM2 will always go together because, Jenelle. I could so see her as a Manson girl. What was the worst one’s name? (Susan?) That’s the one I see as a counterpart for Jenelle. ? Look at how she follows David’s every word and is obsessed with him and he has none of the charisma or intelligence Manson was said to have. 

Edited by Rebecca
Derp I put intelligent instead of intelligence. ?
  • Love 15

It wasn't last Fall when this was filmed.  Also, unless he's also on steroids, I don't believe marijuana is David's drug of choice.  He is far from mellow.  My guess would be meth.

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, snarts said:

It wasn't last Fall when this was filmed.  Also, unless he's also on steroids, I don't believe marijuana is David's drug of choice.  He is far from mellow.  My guess would be meth.

You are absolutely correct. Thank you for clarifying.

Being high as fuck doesn't give anyone the right to be a prick. Dumb Fuck#2 is a prick high or not, but being high only enhances his behavior.

46 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

@Kazu  Manson and TM2 will always go together because, Jenelle. I could so see her as a Manson girl. What was the worst one’s name? (Susan?) That’s the one I see as a counterpart for Jenelle. ? Look at how she follows David’s every word and is obsessed with him and he has none of the charisma or intelligent Manson was said to have. 

So true.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm proud of Barb for putting aside her loathing of Nathan as boyfriend for her daughter; I think she's being the bigger person here and paving the way for Nathan to be polite to her.  Really, I suppose, her objection was to the way he related to Jenelle, and now that the question is much, much bigger and more important--the welfare of one of her grandchildren--she is adult enough to try to work with someone we know she must still, deep down, despise.  I think she is making a valiant effort, selflessly, to be friends with Nathan's mother, too, and I admire her for all of this.  Boy, she looked worn out, though, and I worry about her (as much as I have any feeling for any of the people on this show). (which is to say, not much.)

• Love 17

Poor Kaiser. I liked that Doris kept her cool because I would have punched both Jenelle and Lurch. Especially when Lurch said to Kaiser "don't let them scare you." That poor child.

• Love 22
21 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Yep!  And good on her.  She is a good apple.  I think we could say Jeremy out right quit, too.  I just wish more would follow.  There’s a difference between walking out and walking AWAY.  I know in the past Randy had chimed in on why should Chelsea’s livelihood be sacrificed for other’s poor behavior.  At the time I got where he was coming from, but not so much anymore.  Chelsea has made decent money off this show for 6+ years (I won’t count the first few where they were making the “small” bucks).  Now I’m losing my train of thought, but I think y’all get what I’m going for here.  It’s gone too far

I'd probably stay on the show.  I mean, what else can these dumb dumbs do that will earn them 6 figures for doing pretty much nothing?  They have to know the show isn't going to last forever, so get paid while you can.   If they weren't so dumb and actually invested their earnings instead of blowing it on surgeries, houses and cars they'd have quite a bit of a financial cushion for some time.

• Love 11

If I were Chelsea, I wouldn't leave either. The money's too good and the only time she has to deal with these people is at the reunions. If she feels like the reunions are getting out of control she can always have the kids stay home or film her segments separately. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, I know. And if Dave was drunk as fuck in the morning, when he was supposed to be on his way to what is essentially, work, I would remark on that too. I've got nothing against pot and I think it should be legal everywhere. I don't think that everyone can or should be high as fuck all day, and certainly not while working. Just like I don't think people should be downing Jager bombs with their morning coffee,then head off to drive a bus or clean people's teeth or design buildings or teach school. 

Clap back!??????❤

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

If I were Chelsea, I wouldn't leave either. The money's too good and the only time she has to deal with these people is at the reunions. If she feels like the reunions are getting out of control she can always have the kids stay home or film her segments separately. 

That is a good point. It is not as if they work as a group.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, I know. And if Dave was drunk as fuck in the morning, when he was supposed to be on his way to what is essentially, work, I would remark on that too. I've got nothing against pot and I think it should be legal everywhere. I don't think that everyone can or should be high as fuck all day, and certainly not while working. Just like I don't think people should be downing Jager bombs with their morning coffee,then head off to drive a bus or clean people's teeth or design buildings or teach school. 

Didn't they show footage of an MTV party or something for the "talent" where they were serving alcohol?  I remember David being mad about something to do with beer, and something about shots.  If so, then using mind-altering substances is an accepted part of their work, if not actually encouraged by their employer serving it and filming them at the time.  Of course, they don't have to actually imbibe, or imbibe to drunkenness, but I think this is a very different situation from any of the professions you listed, where employers would never provide alcohol to their employees (or independent contractors) while working.

And I have no doubt that MTV has any problem whatsoever with the "talent" being drunk or high.  They certainly didn't with Leah or Jenelle or Kiefer or Catelynn or what's his name (I'm blanking) who was high at his first wedding to MacKenzie and drunk at his second, off the top of my head.  They were all impaired while "at work" and I don't see how David is any worse in this instance.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Didn't they show footage of an MTV party or something for the "talent" where they were serving alcohol?  I remember David being mad about something to do with beer, and something about shots.  If so, then using mind-altering substances is an accepted part of their work, if not actually encouraged by their employer serving it and filming them at the time.  Of course, they don't have to actually imbibe, or imbibe to drunkenness, but I think this is a very different situation from any of the professions you listed, where employers would never provide alcohol to their employees (or independent contractors) while working.

And I have no doubt that MTV has any problem whatsoever with the "talent" being drunk or high.  They certainly didn't with Leah or Jenelle or Kiefer or Catelynn or what's his name (I'm blanking) who was high at his first wedding to MacKenzie and drunk at his second, off the top of my head.  They were all impaired while "at work" and I don't see how David is any worse in this instance.

That's true - and if he were an occasional harmless, loopy drunk I don't think anybody would care all that much.  But David, with or without mood-altering substances, is an alarming presence, and I would want to be around him even less when his inhibitions are lowered.

• Love 11
21 hours ago, Bridget said:

Did you see Larry during the count down? He was using his own fingers for the 1,2,3 too. Hilarious!

Nathan & Barbara hugging at the end made my heart happy because I never thought I’d see the day when that would happen...AND it happened as he was on his way out of the bldg. because he double backed to make an effort to hug her. I hate that I’m defending a violent person, but I truly believe he’s got some serious TBI  issues, which present differently in some people. He’s definitely got PTSS too and I doubt he’s even aware of it and/or getting help for it.  Drinking like a fish and going from girl to girl are also unhealthy behaviors, but those aren’t my areas of expertise. I just know that what I see isn’t good for him, development wise. I still think it was nice to see them together, chatting in one of the dressing rooms with Randy, Rita, Aubree & some other peeps. I was seriously waiting for them to suggest making plans to have the boys get tgthr one weekend a month to allow them quality “brother time.”  Not that Doris needs to worry about houseguests, but while she’s supervising Kaiser’s visits, Babs & Jace can stay the weekend too and visit with everyone.  Or, she could easily leave Jace with Doris/Kaiser/Nathan for the weekend and enjoy her own life.  

The bonus to all of this is that it would really piss off Jenelle.

Was Kaiser really extending his arms out to indicate he wanted his mom or did she have a cookie in her pocket to bribe him into wanting to go to her? THAT was baffling.

I am with Papa Randalicious - I was waiting to see Chelsea scoop up Kaiser to spare him the fighting.

Brittany: I never want to see you wearing an Ed Sheeran shirt or even talking about him. Do it again and I will cut you. Especially when he’s been quoted as saying “It takes more time and energy to be a prick to someone than it does to be nice to people for a few seconds. "

Love this ?LOL

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenelle bursting in on Barb hugging Ashley was....well, it was really something. She was just walking up and down the hall, peering into people's rooms, looking for something to get mad about. What difference does it make to her who Barb hugs? She's said time and time again she doesn't want anything to do with Barb. So now she's mad because Barb is somehow "disloyal" to her because she shows affection to another human being? Jenelle was on 11 this whole episode. Constantly on the move, like a shark. Only instead of food she was after slights and evidence of "disloyalty".

This is genius. Kail's diva behavior is off the charts. She thinks she's above all these others. I do love how the camera lingers on her comically enhanced posterior these days, so we can all really marvel at its hugeness. Thing needs its own zip code.

I just love how Jenelle indignantly reminds everyone in earshot about how Nathan choked his girlfriend. And her own old man, the Spotted Peril, threw his pregnant gf out of a moving car. What a choice. Would you rather be shot or stabbed?

My blood was boiling by then. "So long Bubba! Don't let them scare you!". Poor little Kaiser, looking up at Lurch looming over him, probably frozen in terror. Of him.

I wanted to throttle the two of them for putting Jace in the middle of that. You could see in his face how uncomfortable he was.

Well, you know, Jenelle practically grew up in her local courthouse. To her its like her elementary school, or Girl Scout troop. Everyone knows her and they've watched her grow up! So sweet! (gag)

I laughed very heartily at this! Leah looked shell shocked. What a mess.

Not really. As others have already said, kids love their mothers. Even shitty ones. And abused kids want the approval and love of their abusive parents. Poor little Kaiser, always trying to please. I wanted to cry.

Truth rats are better Mother's

• Love 3
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

David is so fucking vile to me, I'd never pin point instances of anything...he's just hands down the worst, period.

• Love 15
15 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I was unimpressed when Barb screamed at Jenelle, calling her a fucking bitch, I believe it was.

With that sperm receptacle standing there with that smirk on her stupid face. I'm impressed Barb didn't rip her fucking head off.

• Love 16
16 hours ago, snarts said:

I don't smoke weed, but I've been around plenty of people who smoke weed.   I've never seen a person be aggressive while smoking weed. I don't for a moment believe that David's drug of choice is Marijuana.  That MF'er is a angry aggressive mean POS.  I'm scared of him on my tv, I'd never want meet him in person.  Drinking and having a good time and he still seems  like a down right nasty asshole. ....who gets angry and pops balloons with a knife ( reading that just made me laugh) because the bar is closed , lunatic! 

• Love 19
(edited)

coming out of lurkdom to just say the world is a much bigger place than weed, UBT & jenelle are not only using weed. their behaviors are not because of weed, i say that with confidence because of personal experience. they probably smoke that to take the edge off of the actual harmful drugs they take. i'm in the Meth Camp on this with everyone else that is in that camp. jenelle's lack of self esteem and extreme paranoia that happened because of that hug was not because she smoked some pot. i fell back down the rabbit hole when the new season premiered after just keeping up with it through social media, the internet, and occasionally watching. i had to stop watching before BECAUSE of jenelle & her antics, its hard to watch. i seriously worry for all of her kids & would much rather watch barb drinking wine with her friends (not donna) & hanging out with jace & doris & kaiser lol. anyway, i just wanted to reinforce what others have been pointing out, those behaviors are drug induced behaviors, pot doesn't make people angry and weird and rage like that. and i know what its like to be brainwashed in an abusive relationship, she needs so much help & i don't think she'll ever get it. silly but..one time i read this astrological profile on jenelle that basically summarized that because of how the planets were aligned at her birth & her zodiac sign, etc. that it created this perfect storm for her to be the way she is and to fall into the things and people she has fallen into. it was just funny to me, but personally i just think she is a lost girl with serious daddy issues.

ETA: not everyone who uses meth uses it hard and often enough to have physical signs and deformities. i know of people who did use meth for long periods of time who were very successful people and you never would have known. i think there is a balance of using it and getting high and just not using enough to go over the edge completely. but they are totally losing it and i remember seeing a preview recently where jenelle's face actually was way scarier looking and her whole road rage gun incident recently.. but yeah, i just wanted to point out that meth is scary & can seem scarier when you don't see all the physical signs yet. (and since i'm new i'm sorry if talking about that in detail violates anything)

Edited by shinyclefable
to add info i forgot to add at first
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, Mkay said:

I actually really would have loved to see this. Aside from Jo, who left, I didn't see any of the men behaving like men. Nathan ACTS protective of Kaiser, but continues running the hallways with the poor, frightened, confused kid in his arms. 

21 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

For me, it's not an issue of legality (legal isn't always right and what's right isn't always legal). If they were caring for their kids, they should be sober. Plus, wasn't he the one driving that day? 

I think he does shit way harder than pot, though. 

19 hours ago, Mothra said:

I'm proud of Barb for putting aside her loathing of Nathan as boyfriend for her daughter; I think she's being the bigger person here and paving the way for Nathan to be polite to her.  Really, I suppose, her objection was to the way he related to Jenelle, and now that the question is much, much bigger and more important--the welfare of one of her grandchildren--she is adult enough to try to work with someone we know she must still, deep down, despise.  I think she is making a valiant effort, selflessly, to be friends with Nathan's mother, too, and I admire her for all of this.  Boy, she looked worn out, though, and I worry about her (as much as I have any feeling for any of the people on this show). (which is to say, not much.)

Yea, I'm not side-eyeing Barb at all. I think she's plum exhausted. You can't hate everyone. But Nathan, I feel, may just be using her. He is just so full of shit. 

16 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Does David have roid rage? That makes sense.  If he was high on weed, wouldn't he be mellow? I never see him mellow.  Always ready for a fight.  

David doesn't look beefy enough for roids. Adumb and Nathan, yea. But David is too men. I'd wager meth or coke or something. Maybe some pillses, like Leah. 

• Love 12
(edited)

I can't stand Chelsea, but I am glad that she got Kaiser out of the way during the fighting. I believe that fighting in front of children is a form of child abuse. 

As far as what drugs David and Jenelle are on, I would believe meth based on the way Jenelle's skin looked in a previous episode. 

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I actually really would have loved to see this. Aside from Jo, who left, I didn't see any of the men behaving like men. Nathan ACTS protective of Kaiser, but continues running the hallways with the poor, frightened, confused kid in his arms. 

Totally agree on Nathan. I rewatched the episode and when Jenelle was flipping out about the hug, Doris was in the hallway speaking quietly to her, trying to calm her down. Nathan kept inserting himself into the conversation, making snide comments, which only riled her back up. I know the blame ultimately lies with Jenelle, but it certainly didn't help that Nathan poured a steady stream of gasoline onto the fire.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/22/2018 at 5:26 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

So what's with everybody bringing a posse?  entourage?

Fixed it for you.  I have no idea why we went from the teen (20 something) moms and their families to all out gangs.

@Kazu - Thanks for the article on the producer.  Very interesting.  So he was involved with The Hills?  Maybe we can get the same awesome ending that show had with the cast pulling up and then the reveal of the background on wheels and the crew stepping away.  I loved and it gave some respectability back to the "actors".  It can't happen here with the kids being so young and being involved in this crap.  I would love to see Chelsea and Leah do a Hills ending with them just walking away with their families.  I am impressed with Leah and have always liked Chelsea.

Brianna and her coven have really sunk the show to new lows. [runs off to find out about Nova's father].

8 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I don't smoke weed, but I've been around plenty of people who smoke weed.   I've never seen a person be aggressive while smoking weed.

Well I used to smoke weed all the time, it was the 70s, and I can tell you that you are correct.  We would slouch on the couch and laugh and eat food then go to bed.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:55 AM, fetching said:

I think we have to stop watching.  We could also write mtv too.  This show is a train wreck. Watching Kaiser in the middle of that shit show broke my heart. MTV and these women ought to be ashamed of themselves. 

MTV has a very long history of exploiting people for ratings.  I seriously doubt they're going to suddenly develop a moral compass at this point.

• Love 9
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, teapot said:

it was kind of funny to see Producer Kristen & David having a normal convo about Home Improvement when he was talking to her over the gate.

I'm not Team DeSatan by any means, but I would've been pissed if I was having a private (albeit loud, but what do I know?  I'm Italian!) conversation w/my family & some rando named Bone burst into my room having a problem with it.

It was strange that Jace cuddled up to Jenelle when she was getting her makeup done, I don't know that I've ever seen him be that affectionate w/her. Also, what was up with her hairdon't?  Did she lose a bet?

Barb unintentionally insulted everyone in the franchise when she said, 'these girls...they have babies by two or three guys..."

And, most importantly, who the fuck was that woman sitting next to Aubree when all the kids were in the room?  She had light blonde hair & she was wearing, like, lemon yellow LuLaRoe.  Does no one love her enough to inform her that that is *not* her color?

She's not wrong, though.   Other than Catelyn and Farrah, all of the teen mom girls have gone on to have more babies with different men.   It's not an insult if it's true, it's just a fact. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, lezlers said:

She's not wrong, though.   Other than Catelyn and Farrah, all of the teen mom girls have gone on to have more babies with different men.   It's not an insult if it's true, it's just a fact. 

I agree and to add to your comment, I don't think Barb was inferring that the girls are trashy for having kids by multiple partners, she was trying to say it makes life complicated because you have so many exes, currents and various grandparents to deal with and try to haggle out custody and visitation schedules.

Just looking at Jenelle alone, she has three kids by three guys. Nathan has a daughter from a previous relationship. Dave has two children by two different women in addition to Ensley. Barb has custody of Jace. Doris is basically raising Kaiser. Maryssa may still have a relationship with her maternal family. It's such a complete clusterfuck of disfunction you need a spread sheet to keep everything straight.

• Love 19