Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Hallway to Hell (Drama’s for Nerds Part 2)

druzy
  • Start Topic

Oooooooo boyyyyyy.... the coven has brought this show to a new low. However in their defense (and I can’t believe I am saying this) Kail started this shit! All she had to do was keep her big mouth shut. Instead she stomps around in those disgusting booty shorts complaining that she has to sit in a room with people she doesn’t like! O.M.G!!! In the real world we have to work, sit next to, and a lot of the time ANSWER to people we despise! If this is her job, and she prides herself on being professional, then do your fucking job and shut the hell up! If it was jerry springer, you started the “oh no she didn’t’s”! 

Also if you have a newborn, leave them home if your so worried about it! I have two little kids I don’t expect the special treatment she was demanding! Briana had a little baby with her, you didn’t see her demanding special shit! Neither did Chelsea! 

Ok so that’s that. Now onto Brittany and bubble-butt-bubble-brain Briana. They should’ve been immediately ousted for attempting to get physical and being physically threatening. They are bad news trash. Get rid of them. 

I almost ,and I truly mean almost, feel bad for Jenelle. She’s a piece of shit, a garbage mother, a user and a total asshole, but David has made her so much worse. He’s so scary. He’s going to kill her. 

The scsriest parts were Jenelle going ::robot voice:: “we are so happy, without this drama we are so happy, we are so in love, they are so jealous” 

and 

UBT fake crying over kaiser. 

Poor doris looked like she was on the verge of a heart attack, poor lady. 

• Love 5

I mean look I know Kail is terrible and awful but brianna is just so fake to me. It’s why I have to be on Kails side regarding it. I know that briannas behavior is that of a little sibling who pulls the whole “I’m not bothering you but I’m going to sit here and do something to annoy you.. “ and Kail should ignore it but really.. and then Brianna’s sister comes in and starts playing the same game. 

And yeah to be honest.. all these girls are annoying. They really are. Except for Chelsea who actually shows up and does her job. And I guess Leah showed up and did her job too without complaints or causing the producers grief. Seriously, I almost felt bad for Leah. I know she caused some of the drama but she is closer to Kail and honestly owes Brianna nothing. Also  Brianna is dumb because she was divulging the Javi and Florida vacation stuff to Leah while they were being filmed. And I very much doubt she would have spoken to Kail before the vacation happened and that FaceTime call where Kail saw Isaac and Brianna’s daughter would have still happened anyways. So she’s dumb.

Also I do think Javi is playing a game too. Does Kail deserve it? Probably. At the same time, it does show us Javi is very much a camera player too. And I haven’t liked him for a while now. So yeah. 

So yeah, I get a little mad when all these girls show up to these reunions and then refuse to do their damn job. And also the producers making grand speeches to get them back. Like no. Don’t. Let them leave and fire them. 

Again I hate it when these people on reality shows do a “walk out” because someone said something they don’t want to hear or something. It isn’t just this show. It’s teen mom one and every other realty show. I don’t understand why cast memenbers are allowed to walk out, I know they eventually come back but still. I’m sure editors and people think it’s great drama but honestly.. it’s a trend on these reunion shows thats getting tired.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Christina said:

Jenelle walks down the hallway starting screaming matches with everyone, but when she does it to her mother, it's Barb's fault for not putting a stop to it and yelling back at her? Barb gets blamed for Jenelle's actions all the time and it's bull. Barb shouldn't take part in screaming matches in front of Jace, but she doesn't start them and when she walks away, Jenelle gets the credit for it. The blame put on Barb is always based on the complete opposite of what actually happens. 

But I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who responded to my post about sexual harassment in the workplace by telling me to join a nunnery because we are all sexual beings. 

It sounds like Barb has reached her limit with Jenelle over this last year. Her need to blame Jenelle's boyfriends for Jenelle's actions has kept her in this toxic merry-go-round where she waits for the inevitable break-up knowing that Jenelle will return and act like a human being while she needs Barb's help and until the next man arrives. Jace's therapist has helped open her eyes, and Jenelle's hateful behavior towards her, such as not inviting her to the wedding, have cut deeply.

Jenelle is a lost cause. She and UBT are going to kill each other or wind up in prison for committing serious crimes and it will still be blamed on Barb. If she would have nourished Jenelle as a child and never got into screaming matches with her, she would be married to the owner of a Fortune 500 Company. But instead, Barb yelled at her for doing drugs, and stealing her credit card, She also moved to another state thereby making Jenelle's dad lose all interest in his kids because she was a horrible woman who decided she did not want to be beaten any longer. Every flaw in Barb's parenting of Jace flows straight to Jenelle; she's the problem.

This just sums it up perfectly. Thank you for your ENTIRE post. 

Join a nunnery??? The insanity of some people. 

The ignore feature helps. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I kept wondering why people were engaging with Jenelle and then I thought...she talks so much shit from behind her phone keyboard. She's always going on and on, being a bitch, being a victim, that shit builds up. Jenelle threw a mason jar of water at that girl's head. IDK that I would have been able to not engage with the crazy bitch either. 

But, MTV did make Jenelle look ridiculous when they showed her explaining what had happened to Doris (lyingly) and then trying to get her to sympathize with HOW MEAN everyone has been to David. Doris calmly pointed out that David said some pretty nasty things about Nathan. 

Also, I wanted to reach through the TV and knock David over when he fake startled at Doris talking, as if he was afraid of her. He's such a fucking pussy. Actually, I wanted Mr. Guilfoyle to do it. David is a fucking coward who needs a knife to fight. He's the douchiest douche ever. 

I was listening to the feathers in my hair podcast and while some of the things that woman says make me roll my eyes (she has a very strange hate for Chelsea), she was right on in her assessment of Jenelle.  Jenelle is mentally ill and lives in a completely different reality from everyone else.  In her warped mind, she actually believes the stuff she says.   You could see when she kept trying to call the police.  She genuinely felt like she was being attacked in a way that would actually warrant police intervention.  It was fascinating.  Nothing was actually happening other than HER going around starting stuff with various people and everyone trying to get her to calm down and leave.   But yet she thought the police needed to be called on everyone else.  She is legitimately delusional.  Hell, maybe she actually DOES think that man she ran down and threatened with a gun was trying to kidnap her (which, if that's what she really thinks, she has NO business owning any kind of firearm.)  Looking at it that way has helped temper my Jenelle hate just a smidge (just a SMIDGE, let's not get crazy here.)  Same with how she was bitching to Briana about how mean the other girls are to her when she hasn't done anything.   She's talking shit about them and threatening them on social media every damn day!  David is insulting Leah's kids about their cheer make-up!  Jenelle is talking shit about Randy!  They attack their fellow castmembers non-stop on social media.  Yet Jenelle is seriously wondering why the other girls don't like her.  She is living in a completely separate reality from everyone else and David just co-signs everything.  He not only lets her continue to live in her alternate reality, he actively encourages her.   I honest to god believe that Jenelle is incapable of taking personal responsibility for anything in her life due to her delusions.  She's not well.  You just can't engage with someone like that because it's pointless.  She's incapable of seeing anything from anyone's perspective other than her own.  And her own perspective isn't reality.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, jumper sage said:

@Kazu - Thanks for the article on the producer.  Very interesting.  So he was involved with The Hills? 

from the article:

"Now 40, he is the executive producer of “16 and Pregnant” and “Teen Mom,” tandem docu-series that have helped reposition MTV’s reality slate from tracking the lives of the young, beautiful and rich to capturing the lives of the young, beautiful and resilient."

Beautiful?  um, yeah, not so much...

• Love 11
(edited)

I never thought I'd say that Leah has actually been looking pretty lately. And behaving like a normal human being when compared to all the others.

I know everyone thinks Chelsea should quit the show, but as someone else wrote above, why should she? She only has to see them at reunions and she's making hundreds of thousands a season to just sit on her ass and pretend to give a shit about anything Adam does by saying a sentence here or there about him. Otherwise, the camera just films her holding her baby and sitting on the couch. Who would give that up? I know it seems like this show has been going on for 50 years, but eventually it will end. And when it does, these girls will have to just focus on instagram promotions and book signings to make money. I'd ride this out as long as I can too. Chelsea should actually be thankful that these girls are as screwed up as they are because they are what keeps the show going. If there were 4 of Chelsea, the show wouldn't have lasted 1 season. 

I wanted to throw something sharp at Jenelle's head when she was mad about Nathan's girlfriend hugging Barb. You want absolutely nothing to do with your mother and curse her out non-stop and are the worst daughter in the world, yet you think you have any sort of right to tell her who she can and cannot interact with/hug? Jenelle's narcissism is getting worse by the hour.

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 18
8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean look I know Kail is terrible and awful but brianna is just so fake to me. It’s why I have to be on Kails side regarding it. I know that briannas behavior is that of a little sibling who pulls the whole “I’m not bothering you but I’m going to sit here and do something to annoy you.. “ and Kail should ignore it but really.. and then Brianna’s sister comes in and starts playing the same game. 

And yeah to be honest.. all these girls are annoying. They really are. Except for Chelsea who actually shows up and does her job. And I guess Leah showed up and did her job too without complaints or causing the producers grief. Seriously, I almost felt bad for Leah. I know she caused some of the drama but she is closer to Kail and honestly owes Brianna nothing. Also  Brianna is dumb because she was divulging the Javi and Florida vacation stuff to Leah while they were being filmed. And I very much doubt she would have spoken to Kail before the vacation happened and that FaceTime call where Kail saw Isaac and Brianna’s daughter would have still happened anyways. So she’s dumb.

Also I do think Javi is playing a game too. Does Kail deserve it? Probably. At the same time, it does show us Javi is very much a camera player too. And I haven’t liked him for a while now. So yeah. 

So yeah, I get a little mad when all these girls show up to these reunions and then refuse to do their damn job. And also the producers making grand speeches to get them back. Like no. Don’t. Let them leave and fire them. 

Again I hate it when these people on reality shows do a “walk out” because someone said something they don’t want to hear or something. It isn’t just this show. It’s teen mom one and every other realty show. I don’t understand why cast memenbers are allowed to walk out, I know they eventually come back but still. I’m sure editors and people think it’s great drama but honestly.. it’s a trend on these reunion shows thats getting tired.

And Kail knows this! She knows Javi is spiteful and petty and on top of that, desperately trying to remain relevant on the show, yet she feeds right into the drama. She really could nipped this whole thing in the bud by remaining unbothered by Briana and Javi. She could have given them enough rope to hang themselves by remaining  calm and rational. *SIGH* But, of course, she had go stomping through the halls like Godzilla through Toyko, insinuating that Briana and Co. were diseased and therefore Baby Sinclair needed a private room and sending the help/ hanger on in to escalate the situation. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Christina said:

Jenelle walks down the hallway starting screaming matches with everyone, but when she does it to her mother, it's Barb's fault for not putting a stop to it and yelling back at her? Barb gets blamed for Jenelle's actions all the time and it's bull. Barb shouldn't take part in screaming matches in front of Jace, but she doesn't start them and when she walks away, Jenelle gets the credit for it. The blame put on Barb is always based on the complete opposite of what actually happens. 

But I guess I shouldn't expect any better from someone who responded to my post about sexual harassment in the workplace by telling me to join a nunnery because we are all sexual beings. 

It sounds like Barb has reached her limit with Jenelle over this last year. Her need to blame Jenelle's boyfriends for Jenelle's actions has kept her in this toxic merry-go-round where she waits for the inevitable break-up knowing that Jenelle will return and act like a human being while she needs Barb's help and until the next man arrives. Jace's therapist has helped open her eyes, and Jenelle's hateful behavior towards her, such as not inviting her to the wedding, have cut deeply.

Jenelle is a lost cause. She and UBT are going to kill each other or wind up in prison for committing serious crimes and it will still be blamed on Barb. If she would have nourished Jenelle as a child and never got into screaming matches with her, she would be married to the owner of a Fortune 500 Company. But instead, Barb yelled at her for doing drugs, and stealing her credit card, She also moved to another state thereby making Jenelle's dad lose all interest in his kids because she was a horrible woman who decided she did not want to be beaten any longer. Every flaw in Barb's parenting of Jace flows straight to Jenelle; she's the problem.

If only Barb had played Yahtzee with her...... 

ha! 

Great post. 

• Love 14

Imagine how much scarier David will become when the inevitable divorce occurs and Jenelle and him are fighting over Ensley. Particularly if Jenelle ever got well enough to file first. Doesn't bear thinking about. 

If she's not wired to get a good guy, I wish she'd get back with Nathan, their vibe was the best of all of her dysfunctional relationships to date IMO

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, teapot said:

from the article:

"Now 40, he is the executive producer of “16 and Pregnant” and “Teen Mom,” tandem docu-series that have helped reposition MTV’s reality slate from tracking the lives of the young, beautiful and rich to capturing the lives of the young, beautiful and resilient."

Beautiful?  um, yeah, not so much...

I know, right? The whole "resilient" comment is laughable as well. None of these girls would be resilient in the real world without TM money.

How many times do they say they have anxiety over the most mundane shit? Kanal's struggles consist of  [per her own words] traveling with 3 kids.

It is *PPP* time again.?

@FairyDusted

You are welcome

@jumper sage

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10

Yeah I agree with everyone’s responses regarding my opinion on Kail a Javi and Brianna.

Other than that, someone said something about how it’s clear Barb has distanced herself from Janelle at these things and yeah he does. I mean.. I find it odd that she’s so friendly with Nathan now. Didn’t they hate each other too? Or maybe it was just Janelle rubbing off on Nathan. And there’s another thing. Barb says David is making Janelle awful.. but really? No. I think janaelle has always been a terrible human. I think David just happens to match her terrible. Also does anyone remember that special about janelles ex’s and then we saw a where are they now and they all seem to be doing really good now? Correlation? Anyways. I agree though Barb doesn’t even interact with Janelle at these specials anymore.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah I agree with everyone’s responses regarding my opinion on Kail a Javi and Brianna.

Other than that, someone said something about how it’s clear Barb has distanced herself from Janelle at these things and yeah he does. I mean.. I find it odd that she’s so friendly with Nathan now. Didn’t they hate each other too? Or maybe it was just Janelle rubbing off on Nathan. And there’s another thing. Barb says David is making Janelle awful.. but really? No. I think janaelle has always been a terrible human. I think David just happens to match her terrible. Also does anyone remember that special about janelles ex’s and then we saw a where are they now and they all seem to be doing really good now? Correlation? Anyways. I agree though Barb doesn’t even interact with Janelle at these specials anymore.

Jenelle's exes are not doing good. Keefuh was arrested for running a meth lab. The other ex was arrested for drugs. Nathan is running down signs or some shit on freeways.  He has continued to be abusive to females. The guys Jenelle has attracted over the years found their counterpart. And their source of money.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

My thoughts on the Nathan/Babs relationship is this. When Jenelle gets a new soul mate she tells them how terrible Babs is and how she took her son away.  They all hate her because of what jenelle has told them.  They stick by their woman. Now that nathan is away from jenelle maybe he sees that Babs wasn’t as bad as Jenelle made her out to be. Get away from toxic Jenelle and get to know Babs himself, he probably realized she wasn’t anything like what Jenelle said.  It is possible that maybe they realize working together is better for the kids. 

And he also probably can now admit that the stuff that Barb got on him about was true. His mother probably has said the same things.

Jenelle is a cow. She gets mad that Nathan's girlfriend is hugging her mom, who she proclaims to despise. Then she sticks her head in Barb's room to say, what you people talking about. She was looking for trouble.

The whole episode was a borng, low-class shit show and the coven is not bringing anything good to the mix!

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

I know, right? The whole "resilient" comment is laughable as well. None of these girls would be resilient in the real world without TM money.

How many times do they say they have anxiety over the most mundane shit? Kanal's struggles consist of  [per her own words] traveling with 3 kids.

It is *PPP* time again.?

@FairyDusted

You are welcome

@jumper sage

*PPP* ere Damn straight

22 minutes ago, Mkay said:

My thoughts on the Nathan/Babs relationship is this. When Jenelle gets a new soul mate she tells them how terrible Babs is and how she took her son away.  They all hate her because of what jenelle has told them.  They stick by their woman. Now that nathan is away from jenelle maybe he sees that Babs wasn’t as bad as Jenelle made her out to be. Get away from toxic Jenelle and get to know Babs himself, he probably realized she wasn’t anything like what Jenelle said.  It is possible that maybe they realize working together is better for the kids. 

Totally agree. Also Janelle is a POD! I would be serving time if my daughter dared step to me in that fashion.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

Jenelle's exes are not doing good. Keefuh was arrested for running a meth lab. The other ex was arrested for drugs. Nathan is running down signs or some shit on freeways.  He has continued to be abusive to females. The guys Jenelle has attracted over the years found their counterpart. And their source of money.

Well I was just talking about the special mtv had a year or so ago, I don’t follow these people on social media so I don’t know much about their lives outside of this show. I follow Chelsea but that’s about it and she’s always posting happy things, I don’t follow anyone else. The special showed other ex boyfriend though besides the ones you mentioned and they seemed to be doing okay. 

And janelle sucks, but it was odd to me that barb was all hug and friendly with Nathan. I do feel bad that she probably never sees Kaiser. 

These showes need to end. Both this one and OG. It’s gross the way the producers bend over backwards for these girls and it seems like none of them want to do their job. Except for maybe two, as far as Mondays episode goes. The only two who seemed to comply and do their job was Leah and chelsea. The rest just refused or just kept the drama going. And I guess barb was trying to do her job too, because even if Janelle claims that this show isn’t Barbs job, like barb said it is.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Well I was just talking about the special mtv had a year or so ago, I don’t follow these people on social media so I don’t know much about their lives outside of this show. I follow Chelsea but that’s about it and she’s always posting happy things, I don’t follow anyone else. The special showed other ex boyfriend though besides the ones you mentioned and they seemed to be doing okay. 

And janelle sucks, but it was odd to me that barb was all hug and friendly with Nathan. I do feel bad that she probably never sees Kaiser. 

I don't follow them on social media either. @druzy is kind enough to post updates here along with social media posts that help us to know what is going on in real time.

I wouldn't rely on a special to tell me how well these clowns are doing since they aren't going to sit there and admit, "Oh, and by the way, I am running a meth lab to earn money for my wood-working hobby."  Not a jab at you @WhosThatGirl. Just pointing out these fools like to paint a pretty picture of themselves. Nathan's "Being" special showed him getting angry at his mom for not shaving his back properly and how lackluster of a parent he is to Kaiser.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I don't follow them on social media either. @druzy is kind enough to post updates here along with social media posts that help us to know what is going on in real time.

I wouldn't rely on a special to tell me how well these clowns are doing since they aren't going to sit there and admit, "Oh, and by the way, I am running a meth lab to earn money for my wood-working hobby."  Not a jab at you @WhosThatGirl. Just pointing out these fools like to paint a pretty picture of themselves. Nathan's "Being" special showed him getting angry at his mom for not shaving his back properly and how lackluster of a parent he is to Kaiser.

Oh I agree that they paint a picture and I wasn’t talking about Nathan, because yeah he still seems like a bad guy, it’s why I’m confused by barbs sudden friendly behavior towards him now. And I didn’t watch his being special, I don’t get why mtv has suddenly put focus on the random people In this show. I only watch certain being specials like Barbs, which was really just a producer telling her she should try and work things out with Janelle and David-wtf? But anyways. Nathan and Barb being all friendly really is odd to me.

And that’s why I’m unsure about the hug from his girlfriend. If barb Initiated it, I don’t suspect foul play but if the girlfriend did it feels suspect that she was doing it to get a rise out of Janelle- and yeah anything can make Janelle  freak out, remember when barb dropped Jace off and commented about Kaiser’s new haircut  and she likes it and Janelle just was like “I’M GIVING JACE THE SAME HAIRCUT TOMORROW!” like whoa- but I feel like the new girlfriend knew Janelle was walking down the hallway.

Again though like Leah I have to be like “why does she care?” Also it’s so scary now that Leah is now one of the only two decent ones from this version of this show. I’m not saying she’s doing the greatest or the healthiest but she looks better and sounds better than she has in seasons. I mean granted her competition is Brianna and her family, Kail, and Janelle, but still. And chelsea But chelsea has has a good head on her shoulders for a while now.I’m on the fence about her telling Kail about what brianna said. Kail was going to find out regardless, either the phone call she had with her kids or when the show aired, so.. yeah. I’m meh on it. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I agree and to add to your comment, I don't think Barb was inferring that the girls are trashy for having kids by multiple partners, she was trying to say it makes life complicated because you have so many exes, currents and various grandparents to deal with and try to haggle out custody and visitation schedules.

Just looking at Jenelle alone, she has three kids by three guys. Nathan has a daughter from a previous relationship. Dave has two children by two different women in addition to Ensley. Barb has custody of Jace. Doris is basically raising Kaiser. Maryssa may still have a relationship with her maternal family. It's such a complete clusterfuck of disfunction you need a spread sheet to keep everything straight.

It's a wonder any of the siblings see each other with the myriad of custody arrangements. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Oh I agree that they paint a picture and I wasn’t talking about Nathan, because yeah he still seems like a bad guy, it’s why I’m confused by barbs sudden friendly behavior towards him now. And I didn’t watch his being special, I don’t get why mtv has suddenly put focus on the random people In this show. I only watch certain being specials like Barbs, which was really just a producer telling her she should try and work things out with Janelle and David-wtf? But anyways. Nathan and Barb being all friendly really is odd to me.

And that’s why I’m unsure about the hug from his girlfriend. If barb Initiated it, I don’t suspect foul play but if the girlfriend did it feels suspect that she was doing it to get a rise out of Janelle- and yeah anything can make Janelle  freak out, remember when barb dropped Jace off and commented about Kaiser’s new haircut  and she likes it and Janelle just was like “I’M GIVING JACE THE SAME HAIRCUT TOMORROW!” like whoa- but I feel like the new girlfriend knew Janelle was walking down the hallway.

Again though like Leah I have to be like “why does she care?” Also it’s so scary now that Leah is now one of the only two decent ones from this version of this show. I’m not saying she’s doing the greatest or the healthiest but she looks better and sounds better than she has in seasons. I mean granted her competition is Brianna and her family, Kail, and Janelle, but still. And chelsea But chelsea has has a good head on her shoulders for a while now.I’m on the fence about her telling Kail about what brianna said. Kail was going to find out regardless, either the phone call she had with her kids or when the show aired, so.. yeah. I’m meh on it. 

I think @politichick and @Mkay and others have summed it up in their posts about the relationship between Barb and Nathan.

I am just referring to it that way, not that I think there is actually any real relationship where they are having any constant communication via the phone or anything else. I think Barb is just being cordial to the guy who is Nathan's father.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

I almost ,and I truly mean almost, feel bad for Jenelle. She’s a piece of shit, a garbage mother, a user and a total asshole, but David has made her so much worse. He’s so scary. He’s going to kill her

I don't think he's made her worse. He hasn't made her better, but she actually sees her kids more now. She isn't on drugs now. 

Jenlle is Jenelle. She doesn't change much. She's nicer to Barb when she has no dude around, but it's an act. 

(edited)
20 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I never thought I'd say that Leah has actually been looking pretty lately. And behaving like a normal human being when compared to all the others.

I know everyone thinks Chelsea should quit the show, but as someone else wrote above, why should she? She only has to see them at reunions and she's making hundreds of thousands a season to just sit on her ass and pretend to give a shit about anything Adam does by saying a sentence here or there about him. Otherwise, the camera just films her holding her baby and sitting on the couch. Who would give that up? I know it seems like this show has been going on for 50 years, but eventually it will end. And when it does, these girls will have to just focus on instagram promotions and book signings to make money. I'd ride this out as long as I can too. Chelsea should actually be thankful that these girls are as screwed up as they are because they are what keeps the show going. If there were 4 of Chelsea, the show wouldn't have lasted 1 season. 

I wanted to throw something sharp at Jenelle's head when she was mad about Nathan's girlfriend hugging Barb. You want absolutely nothing to do with your mother and curse her out non-stop and are the worst daughter in the world, yet you think you have any sort of right to tell her who she can and cannot interact with/hug? Jenelle's narcissism is getting worse by the hour.

Bolded.

I agree. She’s definitely maturing a bit. She may or may not be still popping the pillses but her character has changed these last two seasons or so. I’m seeing some growth on her part. The home and her cars appear to be nicely organized and cleaner these days. Her kids (when we actually see them because lately it’s been 5 minutes for each mom and backstage drama) seem to be on a good schedule with her compared to the always late for school days.

My only complaint with Leah (and Corey) is the lack of seriousness she gives Dr. Tsao and his recommendation for her daughter to exert less energy, but she’s definitely made an effort to be a better Leah. I like what she’s done with her teeth and the fact that she doesn’t go to the extreme with plastic surgery. Out of everyone on the show I would’ve thought Leah would have been the one to go for the boob/butt implants etc. so far it’s been braces and teeth fillers (as far as I know).

I don’t think she intentionally tried to stir up drama. I believe she only told Kail because BRIANA made sure to tell Leah the javiflorida thing while being filmed and Leah knew Kailyn would eventually see the scene of them two talking and if Leah didn’t tell kail she would have been in the dog house when the episode aired so Leah ripped the bandaid and told kail before the episode. 

For Briana to act all pissy about Leah telling Kailyn is so fake because she knew she was being filmed when telling Leah the details. I’ve never known Leah to get into castmate drama until now. She’s quiet and a people pleaser, which instantly shows Briana that she’s a weak person easy to walk over. I don’t like that.

I’m typing way too much. I’m shocked that I said so many nice things about Leah. I think with Briana and Jenelle being so crazy it’s somehow lowered the bar of what I find normal and mature lol ? 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11

I'm late to the party (again), and y'all have covered everything.

All I can add is I noticed Barb smoking and I wish she wasn't a smoker.  I like Barb and smoking leads to seriously depressing health issues.  

Jen-yell is mentally ill.  I can't even make fun of her or mock her for it anymore.  She is out of touch with reality ~ paranoid and delusional.  Something really bad involving her will happen.

I can't even take the show seriously anymore.  It has turned into a new genre of reality tv.  It is a reality show about reality show participants ~ the filming of random, chaotic weirdness.

I used to visit a disney parks message board.  It was a really fun online place to hang out circa 2005-2010 or so.  There was this really strange guy who was obsessed with the mice from Cinderella.  He would do this odd thing where he would be in the park and get his pic taken with the mice, go to the front of Magic Kingdom and have the pic printed and framed.  Then he would go back to see the mice and have his photo taken while he was holding the first photo.  He would repeat this several times in a day ending up with each photo becoming increasingly bizarre.

That's what this show has become ~ a bizarre show within a show within a show...

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

I'm late to the party (again), and y'all have covered everything.

All I can add is I noticed Barb smoking and I wish she wasn't a smoker.  I like Barb and smoking leads to seriously depressing health issues.  

I know:( 

Normally I'm not such a Judge Judy, but Barb is already showing a lot of wear and tear, and Jace is still so young. God forbid she passes away early because that kid's gonna end up with Jenelle. Maybe she'll be inspired by Randy's weight loss journey and aim to live a healthier lifestyle. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Or, they could get jobs like everyone else instead of relying on instagram posts for money after the show ends. Just a thought.

• Love 9
On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:45 PM, snarts said:

It wasn't last Fall when this was filmed.  Also, unless he's also on steroids, I don't believe marijuana is David's drug of choice.  He is far from mellow.  My guess would be meth.

If we want to get technical, it was decriminalized last fall.  Meaning, possession of less than an ounce of marijuana was punishable as an infraction with the max penalty of $100 fine.  So....as close as you can get to legal, which is what it is now.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Or, they could get jobs like everyone else instead of relying on instagram posts for money after the show ends. Just a thought.

1000% agree. Yes it is only “one time a year” that they are in the same room as these fools.  But how many times is too many to expose your children to this?  Chelsea says she has never seen Cole mad, and he was mad he had to bust through the crowd of fools to get to Aubree.  How did Aubree feel this ONE time she was on the other side of madness?  Cole, a man who never gets mad, got mad.  How does that fare for Chelsea and Cole as a partnership in marriage?  One time it’s a pass, but how long can camera shy Cole put up with this?  I for sure wouldn’t let it go on and on and on.  Sure they don’t have to ever go back and force MTV to remote them in.  But the damage is done.  Aubree and the rest of these kids are not getting any younger.  This is not “normal” life for 8 year olds.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah they could do that. But I'm not saying what they could do . I'm saying what they are going to do . 

I 100 % agree that this show is very unhealthy for all involved especially the kids .. but I'm sure it's a lot easier said than done for people to say that the girls should leave the show and get real jobs . I don't know many people who voluntarily would give up that amount of money by sitting on their couch to get a low paying job where they're working 10 hour days . I'm not saying it's the right or moral thing to do but I'm saying that it's definitely not easy to give that up . 

• Love 2

If I were Chelsea and Leah, I would no longer bring my kids to the set. If they want to bring them to NYC or LA to do fun things when filming is done then fine, but these reunions have sunken to the point where they've become a safety issue for the (non-violent) cast members and their families.

• Love 13

I’m just now starting this epi but in the recap section at the beginning did anyone else find the giant picture on the wall behind David of black and white eerie trees disturbing. It would probably look cool in someone else’s home but with with an angry pyschopath standing in front of it just looked like blatant foreshadowing at the beginning of their upcoming Dateline special of where Jenelles body is going to be left. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

If I were Chelsea and Leah, I would no longer bring my kids to the set. If they want to bring them to NYC or LA to do fun things when filming is done then fine, but these reunions have sunken to the point where they've become a safety issue for the (non-violent) cast members and their families.

Yeah I’m not quite sure why anyone is bringing any of their kids, I know at the end of the reunions, panda brings out the kids and it’s awkward because now like none show up. So there’s no reason. It was cute when the kids were babies and toddlers... now not so much. Especially because it seems none of the kids want to talk to Panda and I can’t blame them.

• Love 9
(edited)
14 hours ago, penbrat said:

Briana knew exactly what she was doing when she told Leah ON Camera about Javi and the Florida trip.  She knew Leah would tell Kail.    Briana is a shit stirrer and a trouble maker.

OMG yes she did.

3 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I 100 % agree that this show is very unhealthy for all involved especially the kids

So we'll see you next week then?  I'll make a pizza.

8 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

There was this really strange guy who was obsessed with the mice from Cinderella.  He would do this odd thing where he would be in the park and get his pic taken with the mice, go to the front of Magic Kingdom and have the pic printed and framed.  Then he would go back to see the mice and have his photo taken while he was holding the first photo.  He would repeat this several times in a day ending up with each photo becoming increasingly bizarre.

All I can think is that this guy must be a millionaire.  I can't even comprehend the cost.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 7

I watched the episode and thought about it. The conclusion I've come to is, it's Briana and her family. Jenelle has always been and will always will be drama- filled and trashy. Nothing there has changed, boyfriends have come and gone and Jenelle is still Jenelle. Kail has an attitude with everyone and always has. She can be nice and friendly (I've seen her interact as friends with Chelsea and Leah and Jo) Chelsea and Leah aren't the problem...Briana has taken this show to a whole new (trashy) level. One that I seriously have to think whether I'm interested anymore in watching. I enjoy Chelseas boring life, I also enjoy watching Leah (finally) seem to be getting her life in order, Kail's oldest boys are adorable and witty, Jenelle's always been the train wreck you can't not watch. Briana? Well I've FFd through most of her scenes but when I don't, it's nothing but trash. Most viewers of TM2 can honestly say there is a level of "investment" in the original 4 and their families, Briana needs to go. So do the reunions; do a catch up with Dr Drew if you must at each girl's location of choice. 

• Love 15

I think the producers and all the people in charge are just as mental (if not more so) than Brianna, Jenelle, and yes, even Kail.  The producers are the ones manipulating these situations and stirring everyone up causing this drama for them to film and air.

Chelsea stays in her lane.  Leah was manipulated and got sucked into the vortex of chaotic drama.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Farmfam said:

I watched the episode and thought about it. The conclusion I've come to is, it's Briana and her family. Jenelle has always been and will always will be drama- filled and trashy. Nothing there has changed, boyfriends have come and gone and Jenelle is still Jenelle. Kail has an attitude with everyone and always has. She can be nice and friendly (I've seen her interact as friends with Chelsea and Leah and Jo) Chelsea and Leah aren't the problem...Briana has taken this show to a whole new (trashy) level. One that I seriously have to think whether I'm interested anymore in watching. I enjoy Chelseas boring life, I also enjoy watching Leah (finally) seem to be getting her life in order, Kail's oldest boys are adorable and witty, Jenelle's always been the train wreck you can't not watch. Briana? Well I've FFd through most of her scenes but when I don't, it's nothing but trash. Most viewers of TM2 can honestly say there is a level of "investment" in the original 4 and their families, Briana needs to go. So do the reunions; do a catch up with Dr Drew if you must at each girl's location of choice. 

I completely agree. She's been awful since her addition to this show. The sad part is, I think she's more boring than anything else. Her mom and sister bring the theatrics while she just sits there being a puddle of no personality on the couch. Even the theatrics are tedious and boring and smack of desperation to stay relevant. I've been over all of them from the start.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Yeah they could do that. But I'm not saying what they could do . I'm saying what they are going to do . 

I 100 % agree that this show is very unhealthy for all involved especially the kids .. but I'm sure it's a lot easier said than done for people to say that the girls should leave the show and get real jobs . I don't know many people who voluntarily would give up that amount of money by sitting on their couch to get a low paying job where they're working 10 hour days . I'm not saying it's the right or moral thing to do but I'm saying that it's definitely not easy to give that up . 

Not everyone is lazy and afraid of a hard day’s work. However, these girls, with the exception of Farrah and probably Kail, really are lazy and entitled.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I think the producers and all the people in charge are just as mental (if not more so) than Brianna, Jenelle, and yes, even Kail.  The producers are the ones manipulating these situations and stirring everyone up causing this drama for them to film and air.

Chelsea stays in her lane.  Leah was manipulated and got sucked into the vortex of chaotic drama.

Yeah chelsea hasn’t played by the show and producers game for a while now. And yeah sometimes it comes off as annoying when she gets upset about what they edited and tweets about it but all the same.. she doesn’t feed into what the producers want for drama. Because in all honestly she doesn’t have much? She has the stuff with Adam of course but I don’t know.. I think producers wish her drama was more of what we just got in this last episode. The stuff with Adam for Chelsea is basically her telling someone what’s going on with him because he doesn’t film anymore and they don’t interact at all together.

As for Leah.. I don’t know. Like I said she came off really well these two episodes but we will see. She seems to be doing okay, but yeah otherwise she was a pawn in what the producers wanted for the episode.

And again I’m going to say I hate the breaking of the fourth wall these shows do now. It’s not fun and I feel really uncomfortable when I’m watching how the producers manipulate -oh wait sorry “set up” - scenes. Maybe it’s just me but it’s not all that interesting to watch the producers try to coax David and Janelle to film because they don’t like anyone or because they got in a fight or whatever. I’m over it but yet I’ll sfikk be here next week. Because I’m a glutton for punishment 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Not everyone is lazy and afraid of a hard day’s work. However, these girls, with the exception of Farrah and probably Kail, really are lazy and entitled.

Farrah and Kail are entitled.

Kail may not be lazy, but she also doesn't want to exert the energy when it comes to many things in life such as seeking out a job. She expects things on her terms such as her attitude that she has had "8 years of job experience on television" and expecting a job to be handed to her immediately upon her graduating from college. As she put it, "I don't want to be filling out job applications for the next three months" when she was asked about seeking a job in the mass communications field.

14 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

By breaking the fourth wall, the producers have now become characters too.  They are just as mentally unstable as the coven and jen-yell.

Yep. They are Teen Mom stars.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

They may not be lazy, but they are 100000 % entitled. Kail threatens to quit the show every other day and tells the producers (aka her bosses) that no one could ever replace her and good luck trying. She also refuses to film all the time even though her job is literally to put her drama on camera.. She yells at anyone and everyone about everything, thinks she is in charge of her bosses, husbands, baby daddies, etc... She is extremely entitled... and Farrah needs no description. She is just Farrah.

• Love 11

Yeah it’s days later and this was probably one of the most uncomfortable and unnecessary episodes of this show. They’ve shown some uncomfortable stuff that makes me feel bad but this felt like something else. Maybe it was te unnecessary part of it that showed these little brats of full grown women running around screaming at their job.. and realizing this is how they make their grand paychecks. It was gross to me. 

And yeah.. this show may be called teen mom but these women are no Longer teenagers and the fact is the way the acted on this episode is exactly what they get paid for. And yes I know we have plenty of other reality shows that have the same behavior from grown adults but this one is directly involving children and that feels awful. On other reality type shows, kids don’t seem to be that much of a focus point (the only way I can think of that is sort of te same and gave me the same awful feeling when I watched and yes I couldn’t stop was Dance Moms and that was awful too, the only difference was DM didn’t have producer interference and for some reason that’s making this show so awful right now) but yeah.. I quit original recipe Teen mom and only returned for the reunion and I might do that with this one too. 

• Love 2

I keep wondering if MTV aired these episodes because they didn't have much footage to air of the two Dumb Fucks due to DF#2 getting fired. Then, Jenelle wasn't cooperating and filming her scenes. I recall an article posted here about the producers scrambling to fill the season with footage.

• Love 9
(edited)

I finally got thru that episode. Janelle is a sociopath. Looking at her eyes is chilling. There is nothing there. David is like a pod person just trying to emulate human behavior. 

This is getting hard to watch.

I would have loved to see Cole mad going to get Aubree. SHOW someone acting like a PARENT!

Edited by badhaggis
  • Love 16
(edited)
10 hours ago, Kazu said:

I keep wondering if MTV aired these episodes because they didn't have much footage to air of the two Dumb Fucks due to DF#2 getting fired. Then, Jenelle wasn't cooperating and filming her scenes. I recall an article posted here about the producers scrambling to fill the season with footage.

Then there they have it - cancel the show!! Save all of that money that’s being paid towards the “teen” divas and their possee and use it to think of a new creative show for us to snark on because quite frankly I’m over this show. It’s no where near the same as it once was.

I miss Corey and the gang. I miss seeing them actually living and learning through life lessons. Not BACKSTAGE DRAMA where you see producers running to these girls with iced coffees from Starbucks while getting their hair and makeup done.

We don’t get to see their lives anymore. Just quick conversations in a car, backstage, on-set of a special. Boring!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 10