Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It's possible that Luann will sit by Andy but I suspect that although he talks to her about it, the main topic will be the Bethenny/Carole fallout. But, we have a while to go before we know for sure and things are changeable during the season as fights erupt/break out between these HWs. LOL

Unless the Bethenny/Carole fallout escalates to the level of a Dorinda/Heather or Dorinda/Sonja confrontation,  IMHO it doesn't rate main topic status.  LuAnn's arrest, etc. is much juicier.

We'll see how it all plays out soon enough.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
(edited)

It was super weird watching Bethenny defend Sonja and talk about how bad she felt about her being isolated when a season or two ago, Bethenny was doing the same thing to Sonja when she returned to the show.

I didn't find it weird, but just par for the course for the biggest hypocrite in Real Housewifedom. Like, she literally insulted Sonja as a preface to berating Carole and Tinsley for insulting Sonja. SMH.

Keith Hernandez & Lu?  Ew, don't make me picture that. 

KH coming on the show to date Lu (or Sonja...or, both!) would be gold. I bet he'd be game, too.

Do I believe Bethenny is capable of freaking out on someone who screwed with her plan/schedule?   Absolutely!  

It wasn't Frankel's plan or schedule to be screwed, it was Bravo's; their production wasn't necessary for her to give out money and hugs. She freaked out because she's a freak who believes everything must revolve around her.

Edited by jaync
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-to-bnice-or

Wow. Carole's blog. 

Like Carole or not, I found it to be a real zinger to Bethenny's personal truth. 

Bethenny let Carole into her world, let her get close when they became friends off camera, which she has a hard time doing in any personal relationship. 

Stay tuned. 

Carole says she's not into cutting other women and their accomplishments down but that's exactly what she did to Bethenny. She refused to hear Ramona's side in the political debate and uninvited her to her party, very open minded of Carole. Still Ramona at least made the party about Carole's marathon but it wasn't good enough for Princess Party Pooper.

Carole may have been embedded in a war zone (as she likes to continually remind us) but she was being paid, it was her job. it was not Bethenny's  job to go to PR and do anything let alone all of the charity work she did do. Bethenny may have been partying in Ibiza when the storm hit, who cares, it's what she did after that matters. What has Carole done except run a marathon, which is purely for person glory (and a little bit to keep something in common with Adam). 

And Carole's listing of Adam's accomplishments sounded like a mother bragging about her son. Adam has loads of time to take vacations and post them on IG. If he had just demurred and just said I can't it would have been one thing but to ask about the comp made him look shady. I think Bethenny, (having been on trips with those two) is privy to a lot of dirt and might spill some hot tea regarding their relationship. The season isn't over and the reunion is yet to be filmed.

ETA: Bethenny's psychotic attack against Luann in the Berkshires, season 8, was egged on by Carole. It made Bethenny look bad but it was Carole putting her up to it when Carole was in her if Lu goes then I'm not going little snit and once again calling her Luman. Carole is the instigator in the mean girl behavior, yes, Bethenny is a bitch but Carole is a super bitch just quiet, sneaky and gets a proxy to do the dirty work.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Carole says she's not into cutting other women and their accomplishments down but that's exactly what she did to Bethenny. She refused to hear Ramona's side in the political debate and uninvited her to her party, very open minded of Carole. Still Ramona at least made the party about Carole's marathon but it wasn't good enough for Princess Party Pooper.

Carole may have been embedded in a war zone (as she likes to continually remind us) but she was being paid, it was her job. it was not Bethenny's  job to go to PR and do anything let alone all of the charity work she did do. Bethenny may have been partying in Ibiza when the storm hit, who cares, it's what she did after that matters. What has Carole done except run a marathon, which is purely for person glory (and a little bit to keep something in common with Adam). 

And Carole's listing of Adam's accomplishments sounded like a mother bragging about her son. Adam has loads of time to take vacations and post them on IG. If he had just demurred and just said I can't it would have been one thing but to ask about the comp made him look shady. I think Bethenny, (having been on trips with those two) is privy to a lot of dirt and might spill some hot tea regarding their relationship. The season isn't over and the reunion is yet to be filmed.

ETA: Bethenny's psychotic attack against Luann in the Berkshires, season 8, was egged on by Carole. It made Bethenny look bad but it was Carole putting her up to it when Carole was in her if Lu goes then I'm not going little snit and once again calling her Luman. Carole is the instigator in the mean girl behavior, yes, Bethenny is a bitch but Carole is a super bitch just quiet, sneaky and gets a proxy to do the dirty work.

Yes, Yes, and YES! Carole is a bit smoother about her snark - and in contrast to Bethenny's blow ups - it's sometimes goes by completely unnoticed. And she cuts down plenty of women, but uh oh - Bethenny made some snide comment about Carole so now Carole is pure as the driven snow. NOT. It's hard for me to have sympathy for Carole in the B vs C situation since she can be just as bad as Bethenny - she just goes about it in a ninja like way. Also - others have mentioned that Carole may have dirt on Bethenny, I'm guessing the reverse can be said, no doubt Bethenny could bring out some juicy tidbits that Carole doesn't want the public to know so I suspect Carole will stick to what we see on the show to poke back at Bethenny with. 

• Love 10

I think Bethenny, (having been on trips with those two) is privy to a lot of dirt and might spill some hot tea regarding their relationship.

And vice versa, as Carole can drop the 411 on creepy Mr. Fug Sweaters.

Bethenny's psychotic attack against Luann in the Berkshires, season 8, was egged on by Carole. It made Bethenny look bad but it was Carole putting her up to it when Carole was in her if Lu goes then I'm not going little snit and once again calling her Luman.

So Carole is actually the puppet master in that friendship? Better not let Beth hear that!

• Love 7
(edited)
13 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Wow. Carole's blog. 

Like Carole or not, I found it to be a real zinger to Bethenny's personal truth. 

Carol came through with a straight razor in that blog. My favorite part: 

All I’ll say about the latest bunch of insults, including the bizarre claim that I don’t have a career, is this: I will put my resume up against Bethenny Frankel’s any day of the week. When Bethenny was auditioning for B movies, I was travelling for ABC News to places similar to what you saw in Puerto Rico. After that I worked in publishing and wrote for national magazines, and now yes, I am on Reality TV. The irony isn’t lost on me that while Bethenny is gossiping about me over pizza with Dorinda, I’m working. 

Well damn. Made me think back to the debates when Hilary said, "while you were on The Apprentice, I was in the situation room." 

I'm finally catching up on this episode, and I thought that Bethenny was full of shit at dinner in regards to Sonja. Sonja and Tinsley are on the outs because Sonja stays talking shit about Tinsley. She called her a kept woman and implied that she's a user. I applaud Tinsley for being the bigger person and having a conversation with Sonja, but I wouldn't have blamed her one bit if she told Sonja to fuck off and keep her name out of her mouth. Sonja is the type of person that you'd never want to do you a favor. She will never let you forget it. She's very Jill Zarin-like in that way. She keeps score. How many times is Tinsley supposed to say thank you? She threw Sonja a party and bought her an expensive-ass gift card, but that still wasn't enough. 

Eh, it sounded bad when Adam asked what the comp was for Puerto Rico, but if he needed money and couldn't afford to work for free, I'm not mad at that, either. I don't follow anyone's social media, so I don't know what he's up to, but I'm assuming that he has to hustle to pay his bills since he doesn't have a steady job. I don't know what he does besides cooking. If he's still doing that. He's a freelance ... something. 

I cannot wait for them to play Clue at Dorinda's house. Can.not.wait. 

I remember Duff from MTV way back when. Nice to see the old-school VJs. Now I want Downtown Julie Brown to make an appearance. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, jaync said:

I didn't find it weird, but just par for the course for the biggest hypocrite in Real Housewifedom. Like, she literally insulted Sonja as a preface to berating Carole and Tinsley for insulting Sonja. SMH.

KH coming on the show to date Lu (or Sonja...or, both!) would be gold. I bet he'd be game, too.

It wasn't Frankel's plan or schedule to be screwed, it was Bravo's; their production wasn't necessary for her to give out money and hugs. She freaked out because she's a freak who believes everything must revolve around her.

18 hours ago, AnnA said:

Some fans love her and some fans love to hate her.  

That's a win-win for Bethenny and Bravo and why they pay her big bucks.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I just don't find Carole to be that smoothly calculating nor Bethenny that capable of being manipulated. Bethenny tore into Luann because she's never liked Luann and welcomed any opportunity to excoriate Luann for Bethenny's perception of Luann's hypocrisy. This is just as Bethenny is doing now by laying into Tinsley for Sonja. We all know that no one can make Bethenny do what she does not want to do. The most Sonja or Carole could ever do is give Bethenny ammunition for when she gets ready to attack. No one gave her any ammunition on Ramona last year, Jules, or Heather. Bethenny will strike when she strikes. She'll strike when she wants to strike. The best one of the other women can do is make sure that when Bethenny strikes against one of their enemies Bethenny has all of the tools and weapons to obliterate the other woman's enemy. And in that respect, Bethenny had just as much info as Carole did on Luann's ignominious exploits and as much info as Sonja does on Tinsley's rudeness and poor manners.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9
22 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I just don't find Carole to be that smoothly calculating nor Bethenny that capable of being manipulated. Bethenny tore into Luann because she's never liked Luann and welcomed any opportunity to excoriate Luann for Bethenny's perception of Luann's hypocrisy. This is just as Bethenny is doing now by laying into Tinsley for Sonja. We all know that no one can make Bethenny do what she does not want to do. The most Sonja or Carole could ever do is give Bethenny ammunition for when she gets ready to attack. No one gave her any ammunition on Ramona last year or Heather. Bethenny will strike when she strikes. She'll strike when she wants to strike. The best one of the other women can do is make sure that when Bethenny strikes against one of their enemies Bethenny has all of the tools and weapons to obliterate the other woman's enemy. And in that respect, Bethenny had just as much info as Carole did on Luann's ignominious exploits and as much info as Sonja does on Tinsley's rudeness and poor manners.

I am loving this discussion because it seems to be coming full circle.  Before Bethenny went off on Luann, Luann had asked about who Bethenny was dating and Bethenny said she would not be comfortable introducing her guy to Luann.  Bethenny then went on to claim tom as Ramona's guy.

Fast forward two years and it is none other than Carole who comes unglued because Bethenny dare contact Adam-even though he and Carole were broken up.  

What Bethenny didn't have is a reason other than Ramona filling her full of crap about Luann and Luann scooping Ramona on men when they went out.  Bethenny had already publicly shamed Luann and made her cry.  The only thing Bethenny had was Carole and Ramona's gripes and of course her own insecurity regarding her married boyfriend.

Carole and Bethenny are showing how truly insecure they are when it comes to men.  Carole needs to have one she can control and schedule apparently, Bethenny needs a rich one.

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:00 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

Why wouldn't Tom have a party on the same boat? Should he scrap it now that he had an engagement party on it?

I thought the boat belonged to a friend of Tom's or Lu's, or was a rental for the week or something.   I may be way off on that though

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, oceanview said:

I thought the boat belonged to a friend of Tom's or Lu's, or was a rental for the week or something.   I may be way off on that though

We saw the woman who "owned" the boat.  Apparently, she got Tom in the divorce.  The yacht was for sale and being rented.  IIRC it never left port.  

• Love 6
On 5/21/2018 at 1:20 PM, WireWrap said:

Here's a first, Ramona wrote a pretty good blog! http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/ramona-singer/ramona-singer-bethenny-needs-to

She is really risking taking a hit from Bethenny by doing this, a BIG risk! Oh, and it does seem to support some of the "rumors" being said in page six (or maybe Ramona was THE source for that bit of gossip!) "It’s to the point where we all just tolerate her antics because it’s easier to just take the hit and move on. If Bethenny is consistent at all, it’s that she cannot be confronted on any of her behavior (whether it’s her own anger or emotional issues).

It’s two sets of rules: her way or no way. She can stick up for Sonja, be her mouthpiece (“puppet”) and call out Tinsley, but when Carole tries to defend Tinsley she’s a puppet. This is crazy!! Bethenny needs to look in the mirror."

I'm guessing the shite will really hit the fan at the reunion this year, Bethenny will come loaded for bear. 

Wasn't it just the week before that Bethenny stuck up for Tinsley  saying she made a large donation? When Sonja started to ask if the donation came from Tinsley (she stopped herself) and said i "who cares where it came from?" Bethenny again stuck up for Tinsley and told Sonja she just answered her own question. 

Like Bethenny states -  If you can't handle the truth you can't handle her.

I have a feeling Bethenny held back on what she really thinks/knows about Adam and Carole is worried.

Carole could have easily flown down to help Bethenny. Especially since she has "been there, done that".  Why wait for someone to ask for help? Is that a friend? No. You pack your damn bags and ask what time are we leaving. 

Still trying to figure out what agenda Bethenny has with Dorinda per Carole's blog....who the F cares why she's doing it? Maybe Carole should get off her ass and do something instead of just sitting on it and bitching about the perason actually doing something for the people of Puerto Rico. Running a marathon because you want to show your ex that you two have something in common isn't going to cut it.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Wasn't it just the week before that Bethenny stuck up for Tinsley  saying she made a large donation? When Sonja started to ask if the donation came from Tinsley (she stopped herself) and said i "who cares where it came from?" Bethenny again stuck up for Tinsley and told Sonja she just answered her own question. 

I have a feeling Bethenny held back on what she really thinks/knows about Adam and Carole is worried.

Carole could have easily flown down to help Bethenny. Especially since she has "been there, done that".  Why wait for someone to ask for help? Is that a friend? No. You pack your damn bags and ask what time are we leaving. 

Still trying to figure out what agenda Bethenny has with Dorinda per Carole's blog....who the F cares why she's doing it? Maybe Carole should get off her ass and do something instead of just sitting on it and bitching about the perason actually doing something for the people of Puerto Rico. Running a marathon because you want to show your ex that you two have something in common isn't going to cut it.

Carole was training for then running the NY marathon when Bethenny took Dorinda to PR? Yes,  Carole could have gone on an earlier trip if Bethenny allowed her, I just don't see Bethenny taking anyone with her unless the Bravo cameras were in tow, hence her asking Dorinda when she did even though Luann was the ONLY hw to volunteer to go help her.

Didn't Dorinda also hint at something about Bethenny's motives in a TH after their talk on the plane? Something tells me that they all, Carole, Ramona, Dorinda and Tinsley have a go at Bethenny either at Dorinda's Berkshires house, later in the season or they are lining up their ducks to have a go at her during the reunion. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Carole was training for then running the NY marathon when Bethenny took Dorinda to PR? Yes,  Carole could have gone on an earlier trip if Bethenny allowed her, I just don't see Bethenny taking anyone with her unless the Bravo cameras were in tow, hence her asking Dorinda when she did even though Luann was the ONLY hw to volunteer to go help her.

Didn't Dorinda also hint at something about Bethenny's motives in a TH after their talk on the plane? Something tells me that they all, Carole, Ramona, Dorinda and Tinsley have a go at Bethenny either at Dorinda's Berkshires house, later in the season or they are lining up their ducks to have a go at her during the reunion. 

No. Carole was in LA when Bethenny and Dorinda went to Puerto Rico.  Maybe it is as simple as Bethenny knew Carole was in LA and it would be senseless to ask her to cut her trip short.

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

See above.  These are private planes and Bethenny said room for one.  She turned Luann down.  Just a guess but I think once Adam turned down the one day Houston trip Bethenny probably figured Carole would not be interested.  Personally Carole would drive me nuts talking about all her experience as a journalist.  Not sure what that has to do with delivering relief.  Bethenny has experience mucking horse stalls.  What is Carole's point?  

Carole just believes Bethenny is trying to turn Dorinda against her.  After seeing a drunken Dorinda why would Carole stick up for her?  No she ignored Dorinda's drunken behavior in her mighty blogs.  Carole's idiotic musings about Bethenny accusing her and Adam of not knowing what is going on in the world.  Just stupid stuff coming out of Carole's yap.    

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

No. Carole was in LA when Bethenny and Dorinda went to Puerto Rico.  Maybe it is as simple as Bethenny knew Carole was in LA and it would be senseless to ask her to cut her trip short.

See above.  These are private planes and Bethenny said room for one.  She turned Luann down.  Just a guess but I think once Adam turned down the one day Houston trip Bethenny probably figured Carole would not be interested.  Personally Carole would drive me nuts talking about all her experience as a journalist.  Not sure what that has to do with delivering relief.  Bethenny has experience mucking horse stalls.  What is Carole's point?  

Carole just believes Bethenny is trying to turn Dorinda against her.  After seeing a drunken Dorinda why would Carole stick up for her?  No she ignored Dorinda's drunken behavior in her mighty blogs.  Carole's idiotic musings about Bethenny accusing her and Adam of not knowing what is going on in the world.  Just stupid stuff coming out of Carole's yap.    

Thanks, I forgot about LA but I knew she, Carole, wasn't available even had Bethenny asked her, which she didn't. Honestly, IMO, Bethenny took Dorinda knowing that at some point she, D, would make a fool of herself and that would make sure the trip wasn't edited down to a couple of minutes. Bravo doesn't seem to spend much camera time on charities unless there is some HW drama. I do think Bethenny was trying to influence Dorinda when she told her about Adam, otherwise why tell her about something that happened weeks/ month+ ago? What was Bethenny's reason for telling Dorinda that and doing so on camera. If nothing else, Bethenny is very camera/reality TV savvy, she isn't going to drop that little bomb without a reason, she has an agenda, I'm just not sure what it is or why. LOL

• Love 3

Quite honestly, I think Beth asked Doris to go was because production thought it would be good and therefore, the package would get more air time.  Dorinda is popular with the viewers.  I don't think production or Beth thought that Doris would get shitfaced drunk in Miami.  I think that just kind of happened.  And....it was great reality TV.  Beth lucked out on that.  Did she plan or foresee it?  NO.

Beth was pissed about Adam backing out.  Why did she asked him in the first place?  Hm.  She asks him to go to Texas.  Why?  She then calls him an operator.  Why would you ask an operator to go take pictures of you for your SM?  And why didn't she give Carole a heads up about inviting her ex to photograph a trip?  If I'm close to someone, I would absolutely give them a heads up about inviting her ex to do something.  It's just a courtesy thing when you're 'good' friends.

And then we have Beth's defense of So.  Yeah, the woman who iced her out a few seasons ago.  I don't know what's going on but it does seem that Beth is pissed that Carole isn't the good little minion anymore and so she's going after Tinsley because of her developing friendship with Carole.  The ducks aren't lining up like she expects and Beth is not happy.  Just my two cents.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Thanks, I forgot about LA but I knew she, Carole, wasn't available even had Bethenny asked her, which she didn't. Honestly, IMO, Bethenny took Dorinda knowing that at some point she, D, would make a fool of herself and that would make sure the trip wasn't edited down to a couple of minutes. Bravo doesn't seem to spend much camera time on charities unless there is some HW drama. I do think Bethenny was trying to influence Dorinda when she told her about Adam, otherwise why tell her about something that happened weeks/ month+ ago? What was Bethenny's reason for telling Dorinda that and doing so on camera. If nothing else, Bethenny is very camera/reality TV savvy, she isn't going to drop that little bomb without a reason, she has an agenda, I'm just not sure what it is or why. LOL

I am not defending Bethenny but Bethenny has been clear about not hiding bumps in the friendship road.  When she returned all she could do is talk about Ramona stealing dresses from her talk show.  I do think Bethenny chose wisely on who to take to PR.  Carole would have been droning on about landmines in Cambodia.  

I get why Bethenny told Dorinda-here is the clip http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-7/videos/bethenny-thinks-adam-is-a-bit-of-an  Dorinda I think was still feeling like a bit of an ass or she suspected she was a sacrificial lamb of sorts for footage.  Well Dorinda was the one who ran with the story about how it was unacceptable it was of Adam to behave in such a fashion.  What makes it stupid is Carole turning it around and saying Bethenny was waterboarding Dorinda.  Dorinda certainly is not being goaded.  .  Dorinda will be loyal to Carole until the Reunion and once Bethenny dings her a couple of times Dorinda will apologize as usual.  I am thinking Dorinda is going to lead with BEING A WIDOW.    

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Quite honestly, I think Beth asked Doris to go was because production thought it would be good and therefore, the package would get more air time.  Dorinda is popular with the viewers.  I don't think production or Beth thought that Doris would get shitfaced drunk in Miami.  I think that just kind of happened.  And....it was great reality TV.  Beth lucked out on that.  Did she plan or foresee it?  NO.

Beth was pissed about Adam backing out.  Why did she asked him in the first place?  Hm.  She asks him to go to Texas.  Why?  She then calls him an operator.  Why would you ask an operator to go take pictures of you for your SM?  And why didn't she give Carole a heads up about inviting her ex to photograph a trip?  If I'm close to someone, I would absolutely give them a heads up about inviting her ex to do something.  It's just a courtesy thing when you're 'good' friends.

And then we have Beth's defense of So.  Yeah, the woman who iced her out a few seasons ago.  I don't know what's going on but it does seem that Beth is pissed that Carole isn't the good little minion anymore and so she's going after Tinsley because of her developing friendship with Carole.  The ducks aren't lining up like she expects and Beth is not happy.  Just my two cents.

I do think production told her another HW must go with her or no Bravo cameras but I think Bethenny chose Dorinda. 

I never thought of it that way. Why did she ask Adam when she knew he/Carole had broken up? Friends don't ask their good friends recent ex bf to do them favors without letting their friend know first. 

23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I am not defending Bethenny but Bethenny has been clear about not hiding bumps in the friendship road.  When she returned all she could do is talk about Ramona stealing dresses from her talk show.  I do think Bethenny chose wisely on who to take to PR.  Carole would have been droning on about landmines in Cambodia.  

I get why Bethenny told Dorinda-here is the clip http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-7/videos/bethenny-thinks-adam-is-a-bit-of-an  Dorinda I think was still feeling like a bit of an ass or she suspected she was a sacrificial lamb of sorts for footage.  Well Dorinda was the one who ran with the story about how it was unacceptable it was of Adam to behave in such a fashion.  What makes it stupid is Carole turning it around and saying Bethenny was waterboarding Dorinda.  Dorinda certainly is not being goaded.  .  Dorinda will be loyal to Carole until the Reunion and once Bethenny dings her a couple of times Dorinda will apologize as usual.  I am thinking Dorinda is going to lead with BEING A WIDOW.    

This showing the bumps in their "friendship road" is new this season, it is not something Bethenny has said in the past. I guess she got tired of viewers calling her/Carole's tag team act out, so she is now saying that everything isn't all roses in their friendship as she/they had us believe the last few seasons. Too bad she didn't cue Carole in on her plan and instead ticked Carole off because Carole felt discarded then attacked by Bethenny, hmmmm, it almost sounds like what Jill did to Bethenny all those years ago! LOL

Dorinda already alluded to feeling that Bethenny set her up for footage in a TH, so if that was what Bethenny was trying to do in making Adam look bad/selfish on camera, then she failed, big time and she came across as betraying her friend (Carole) in doing it. I'm nor sure if Dorinda will apologize to Bethenny at the reunion this time, if the others, Carole, Tinsley and Ramona hold the line, then Dorinda may stick to that team because Sonja is sitting tight with Bethenny (at least for now). How will Bethenny act if at the end of the reunion, her team consists of Luann and Sonja? LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I do think production told her another HW must go with her or no Bravo cameras but I think Bethenny chose Dorinda. 

I never thought of it that way. Why did she ask Adam when she knew he/Carole had broken up? Friends don't ask their good friends recent ex bf to do them favors without letting their friend know first. 

This showing the bumps in their "friendship road" is new this season, it is not something Bethenny has said in the past. I guess she got tired of viewers calling her/Carole's tag team act out, so she is now saying that everything isn't all roses in their friendship as she/they had us believe the last few seasons. Too bad she didn't cue Carole in on her plan and instead ticked Carole off because Carole felt discarded then attacked by Bethenny, hmmmm, it almost sounds like what Jill did to Bethenny all those years ago! LOL

Dorinda already alluded to feeling that Bethenny set her up for footage in a TH, so if that was what Bethenny was trying to do in making Adam look bad/selfish on camera, then she failed, big time and she came across as betraying her friend (Carole) in doing it. I'm nor sure if Dorinda will apologize to Bethenny at the reunion this time, if the others, Carole, Tinsley and Ramona hold the line, then Dorinda may stick to that team because Sonja is sitting tight with Bethenny (at least for now). How will Bethenny act if at the end of the reunion, her team consists of Luann and Sonja? LOL

To me with charity all bets are off.  You are working to try and get something accomplished.  My husband gets calls all the time from my friends and acquaintances about donating wine.  There has been a time or two I would have said no but he just believes people.  What was Carole going to say-"you can't ask Adam, I would be offended."  Why?   Bethenny and Dennis have developed a relationship with Adam, Carole seemed to be including him in a variety of activities, I don't agree Carole should be consulted.  Adam is his own person and should be able to respond on his own.  Let's not forget  Carole didn't check with Luann or Nicole about screwing Adam-Nicole's ex.  I wonder if Bethenny went through Dorinda when she hired John to do her closet?

I think Bethenny has always been abrasive as all get out and the others have held their feelings in check so they don't get the business from Bethenny.   I also believe that Bethenny looks for stuff to create screen time.  She did it to Kristen, Heather,  Ramona, Sonja, Jules, Dorinda and Luann.  Carole just didn't pay attention and didn't think it could happen to her.  Carole and Bethenny are at that place in their relationship where neither can say the right thing.

• Love 1

Yes,  Carole could have gone on an earlier trip if Bethenny allowed her, I just don't see Bethenny taking anyone with her unless the Bravo cameras were in tow, hence her asking Dorinda when she did even though Luann was the ONLY hw to volunteer to go help her.

I suppose my thought is, if Carole really wanted to participate in helping PR, she didn't need to wait for Bethenny to invite her, she could have gotten up, gotten herself ready, and heading into the warzone, just like she likes to brag about doing back in the day. She has all sorts of really high end contacts and could have - if she really wanted to - gone balls to the wall and made PR her cause all by herself. 

Point - I am not deriding Carole for not doing this - we all have lives - but the idea that she had to wait to see if Bethenny was going to ask her along is silly. She theoretically has the means and the contacts to completely skirt around Bethenny... if she wanted. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

To me with charity all bets are off.  You are working to try and get something accomplished.  My husband gets calls all the time from my friends and acquaintances about donating wine.  There has been a time or two I would have said no but he just believes people.  What was Carole going to say-"you can't ask Adam, I would be offended."  Why?   Bethenny and Dennis have developed a relationship with Adam, Carole seemed to be including him in a variety of activities, I don't agree Carole should be consulted.  Adam is his own person and should be able to respond on his own.  Let's not forget  Carole didn't check with Luann or Nicole about screwing Adam-Nicole's ex.  I wonder if Bethenny went through Dorinda when she hired John to do her closet?

I think Bethenny has always been abrasive as all get out and the others have held their feelings in check so they don't get the business from Bethenny.   I also believe that Bethenny looks for stuff to create screen time.  She did it to Kristen, Heather,  Ramona, Sonja, Jules, Dorinda and Luann.  Carole just didn't pay attention and didn't think it could happen to her.  Carole and Bethenny are at that place in their relationship where neither can say the right thing.

You give your friend a heads up, you aren't asking permission but you are letting them know to avoid them feeling awkward when they find out later, it's a respect for your friend thing.  And this wasn't about donating some "thing"/object but for him to accompany her to take photos of her for SM. I'm sure Bethenny developed a relationship with Adam through her friendship with Carole, it was enough for her to call him an "operator", which is basically saying that he was an opportunist and had reasons other than a personal relationship for him to be with Carole. Which then causes me to ask why she wanted him to go with her to take the photos if she felt that way about him in the first place. It wasn't like she was asking him to go in order to do Carole a favor, they weren't together then, so again, why ask someone you think had ulterior motives with your "friend" to do you a "favor"? 

Yes, Carole was stupid/foolish thinking that Bethenny would never turn on her, she turns on everyone! 

3 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I suppose my thought is, if Carole really wanted to participate in helping PR, she didn't need to wait for Bethenny to invite her, she could have gotten up, gotten herself ready, and heading into the warzone, just like she likes to brag about doing back in the day. She has all sorts of really high end contacts and could have - if she really wanted to - gone balls to the wall and made PR her cause all by herself. 

Point - I am not deriding Carole for not doing this - we all have lives - but the idea that she had to wait to see if Bethenny was going to ask her along is silly. She theoretically has the means and the contacts to completely skirt around Bethenny... if she wanted. 

I should have used the word "invited", not "allowed", my mistake, Sorry. Bethenny could have invited Carole on one of her earlier trips for Bravo to film had she wanted to, she never did ask Carole to go with her. The only HW that actually asked to go with Bethenny was Luann, none of the others asked/volunteered, including Dorinda and Carole. Oh, and Luann was the only other NY HW that was hands on in an area hit by HM, she was in Fla. helping with the Red Cross. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You give your friend a heads up, you aren't asking permission but you are letting them know to avoid them feeling awkward when they find out later, it's a respect for your friend thing.  And this wasn't about donating some "thing"/object but for him to accompany her to take photos of her for SM. I'm sure Bethenny developed a relationship with Adam through her friendship with Carole, it was enough for her to call him an "operator", which is basically saying that he was an opportunist and had reasons other than a personal relationship for him to be with Carole. Which then causes me to ask why she wanted him to go with her to take the photos if she felt that way about him in the first place. It wasn't like she was asking him to go in order to do Carole a favor, they weren't together then, so again, why ask someone you think had ulterior motives with your "friend" to do you a "favor"? 

Yes, Carole was stupid/foolish thinking that Bethenny would never turn on her, she turns on everyone! 

I should have used the word "invited", not "allowed", my mistake, Sorry. Bethenny could have invited Carole on one of her earlier trips for Bravo to film had she wanted to, she never did ask Carole to go with her. The only HW that actually asked to go with Bethenny was Luann, none of the others asked/volunteered, including Dorinda and Carole. Oh, and Luann was the only other NY HW that was hands on in an area hit by HM, she was in Fla. helping with the Red Cross. 

To me it just seems like Carole is making a huge deal out of the contact between Bethenny and Adam because Dorinda Meddler filled her in on the conversation.  My guess is in between the morning coffee and making Carole's bed, Adam probably mentioned the offer.  I posted the clip because when Bethnny asked Carole, Carole didn't say anything at the time about it being inappropriate for Bethenny to contact Adam.  According to Bethenny Carole just said business people are operators.  I think this is going to catch Bethenny off guard.  I noticed Bethenny uses the term "we", as in "we"-mailed Adam.

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

To me it just seems like Carole is making a huge deal out of the contact between Bethenny and Adam because Dorinda Meddler filled her in on the conversation.  My guess is in between the morning coffee and making Carole's bed, Adam probably mentioned the offer.  I posted the clip because when Bethnny asked Carole, Carole didn't say anything at the time about it being inappropriate for Bethenny to contact Adam.  According to Bethenny Carole just said business people are operators.  I think this is going to catch Bethenny off guard.  I noticed Bethenny uses the term "we", as in "we"-mailed Adam.

I suspect there is more to this than what we heard, either Bethenny said more about Adam/Carole to Dorinda or to someone else and Carole found out. I agree, Carole's outrage don't match the alleged crime, which is why I think there is more to this than what we know at this point. I would not put it past production to edit out things to keep us guessing, they have done it before, or they edited something out at Bethenny's request and because Andy seems to protect Bethenny like no other HW, they complied. But, all of this could change as the season progresses. We could end up believing Bethenny's spin or  find out that Carole's spin is correct, it all depends on what happens the rest of the season. LOL 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If I remember, Bethenny muttered something like "Carole hasn't really shown any interest" regarding PR, as sort of an explanation as to why she wasn't asked.  It was either the episode prior to the flight, or early in that episode.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda already alluded to feeling that Bethenny set her up for footage in a TH

Oh, I'm sure Dorinda is thrilled to land on any option that precludes her taking responsibility for her own actions because it would mean owning up to the fact that she has an alcohol problem. It's so troubling to me and I find any enabling of it to be really gross. 

I remember mentioning here last summer that I was talking to a contractor in the Berkshires (I'm from the Berkshires originally) and he said he was working on her house and that she was an awesome lady but that she hits the sauce by 9 am. She has a problem. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I remember mentioning here last summer that I was talking to a contractor in the Berkshires (I'm from the Berkshires originally) and he said he was working on her house and that she was an awesome lady but that she hits the sauce by 9 am. She has a problem. 

Oh my, that’s a little early. (I will make an exception for when I’m on vacation and having a mimosa at the beach or a Bloody Mary in NOLA) If it is true, her everyday life, then indeed she might have a problem. 

• Love 3
On 5/22/2018 at 6:19 AM, Bossa Nova said:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/blogs/carole-radziwill/carole-radziwill-to-bnice-or

Wow. Carole's blog. 

Bethenny let Carole into her world, let her get close when they became friends off camera, which she has a hard time doing in any personal relationship. 

Stay tuned. 

So, I suppose that Bethenny had NO idea of Carol's sentiments when she came out recently and said all was well between them. lol  No surprise for me.  Eventually, those who dare enter get their own big old dose of the BEE.  They can't say they weren't warned though. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I suspect there is more to this than what we heard, either Bethenny said more about Adam/Carole to Dorinda or to someone else and Carole found out. I agree, Carole's outrage don't match the alleged crime, which is why I think there is more to this than what we know at this point. I would not put it past production to edit out things to keep us guessing, they have done it before, or they edited something out at Bethenny's request and because Andy seems to protect Bethenny like no other HW, they complied. But, all of this could change as the season progresses. We could end up believing Bethenny's spin or  find out that Carole's spin is correct, it all depends on what happens the rest of the season. LOL 

From Carole's blog subsequent to filming, I do believe Carole and much like Dorinda last year, may be burned out on Skinnygirl and Bethenny.  It always sounds like such a bitchy thing to say because Bethenny "treats" the others and the reality is she sets the table but it means nothing without the people to attend.  Carole is not shy in her blog about Bethenny's largess and constant need for attention:

I show up at all her launch parties, from booze to sparklers to candy. Last year in Mexico, I wore my Skinnygirl hardhat with enormous pride.

I remember when Carole and Bethenny would only have Carole at Bethenny's Skinygirl candy launch party.  Or when Dorinda was cashing in on the Home Goods product placement and all of a sudden Bethenny was doubled over in pain.  Amazing how she was able to literally dash out of the store.

certainly not to take pictures of Bethenny to post on her social media. So off she went to Houston with a professional paid photographer in tow to take pictures of her and the endless selfies she allegedly disdains. Yes, that makes everyone I know chuckle too. 

I think Adam was wise enough to see it was yet another Bethenny photo op moment and maybe, just maybe he did not want to donate his time.  What is true is obviously all the other women talk and most likely bitch about Bethenny and her product placement and being the center of attention.

There is truth in both women's stories.  Carole had obviously attached she and Adam's attention to Beth Stern's charity.  I can see where Carol and Adam have had enough Bethenny.  My issue with Carole is how she bloviates about her amazing career, and her charity and Adam's charity and all she does.  If Bethenny is so inclined she will take a laser to Carole's claims.  My guess is because Bethenny is trying to create this Charity Bethenny Barbie persona-she will let Carole go rogue.  Bethenny doesn't need Carole for anything but I don't think RHONY is ready for Carole at the helm.  Carole and Tinsley are better suited to washed up Sex and the City characters.

There is a certain irony because as the battle plays on it will be minimized once Luann gets arrested.  Carole will be orgasmic over the fact Luann gets arrested and do her BS care or be worried about Luann.   Once again since Season 5 the show will be all about Luann. Bethenny had some good shots with her PR efforts and buying aninvestment property, Carole had her try with the marathon, but whiskey voiced Luann will again be the center of attention and the only one who can look down at Luann's drunken behavior is Carole because the rest have often been shown as drunken idiots.

• Love 6
(edited)
On May 18, 2018 at 11:27 PM, zoeysmom said:

What stands out the most is when she said she had the greatest "boobs" and then announced Carole didn't have any.  It is the little things.  She also continued the self congratulations by declaring her trip to Mexico the best Real Housewives trip ever.  Then of course there was the usual round of awe she expected over her Skinnygirl connections.  All in all, announcing in a group of women you have the best boobs might be something that is better left unsaid.    I will see if I can find some clips.

Those big boobs on that skinny body look like they are hard as rocks.   Ridiculous!  She should get a fake ass while she's at it and even everything out, like a Kartrashian.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3

From what I recall it was Carole who claimed the best breasts. Not only did she claim the best breasts then in another bitch move outed all the other women to having breast implants. Sorry, but only a true bitch on wheels would do that. I don't care if the woman looks like she has basketballs stuffed in her chest that is just not cool. Not her place to do that, but it's typical Carole who continually breaks "girl code" 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If I remember, Bethenny muttered something like "Carole hasn't really shown any interest" regarding PR, as sort of an explanation as to why she wasn't asked.  It was either the episode prior to the flight, or early in that episode.

Yes, Bethenny did say that and she also said that no one other than Dorinda expressed interest in PR but then admitted in her blog that Luann was actually the only HW that asked to go help her in PR, so that means that Luanna also asked about her Bstrong charity work in PR. So, I would not put too much faith in Bethenny's claim that Carole didn't show any interest in PR.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

From Carole's blog subsequent to filming, I do believe Carole and much like Dorinda last year, may be burned out on Skinnygirl and Bethenny.  It always sounds like such a bitchy thing to say because Bethenny "treats" the others and the reality is she sets the table but it means nothing without the people to attend.  Carole is not shy in her blog about Bethenny's largess and constant need for attention:

I show up at all her launch parties, from booze to sparklers to candy. Last year in Mexico, I wore my Skinnygirl hardhat with enormous pride.

I remember when Carole and Bethenny would only have Carole at Bethenny's Skinygirl candy launch party.  Or when Dorinda was cashing in on the Home Goods product placement and all of a sudden Bethenny was doubled over in pain.  Amazing how she was able to literally dash out of the store.

certainly not to take pictures of Bethenny to post on her social media. So off she went to Houston with a professional paid photographer in tow to take pictures of her and the endless selfies she allegedly disdains. Yes, that makes everyone I know chuckle too. 

I think Adam was wise enough to see it was yet another Bethenny photo op moment and maybe, just maybe he did not want to donate his time.  What is true is obviously all the other women talk and most likely bitch about Bethenny and her product placement and being the center of attention.

There is truth in both women's stories.  Carole had obviously attached she and Adam's attention to Beth Stern's charity.  I can see where Carol and Adam have had enough Bethenny.  My issue with Carole is how she bloviates about her amazing career, and her charity and Adam's charity and all she does.  If Bethenny is so inclined she will take a laser to Carole's claims.  My guess is because Bethenny is trying to create this Charity Bethenny Barbie persona-she will let Carole go rogue.  Bethenny doesn't need Carole for anything but I don't think RHONY is ready for Carole at the helm.  Carole and Tinsley are better suited to washed up Sex and the City characters.

There is a certain irony because as the battle plays on it will be minimized once Luann gets arrested.  Carole will be orgasmic over the fact Luann gets arrested and do her BS care or be worried about Luann.   Once again since Season 5 the show will be all about Luann. Bethenny had some good shots with her PR efforts and buying aninvestment property, Carole had her try with the marathon, but whiskey voiced Luann will again be the center of attention and the only one who can look down at Luann's drunken behavior is Carole because the rest have often been shown as drunken idiots.

They aren't the only ones burned out on SG. Bethenny has always come across as someone that sucks the oxygen out of the room when she enters it. Yes, she is fun at first but she refuses to take turns, hogs the mic, dominates every conversation and burns thru friends because she can't see beyond her own needs/nose. Carole on the other hand is slug like, fun to a point but a lazy friend that believes most are of lesser intelligence and is more condescending to others than anyone else.  Which made them a perfect team, one did the work and the other snottily backed her up. LOL

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

From what I recall it was Carole who claimed the best breasts. Not only did she claim the best breasts then in another bitch move outed all the other women to having breast implants. Sorry, but only a true bitch on wheels would do that. I don't care if the woman looks like she has basketballs stuffed in her chest that is just not cool. Not her place to do that, but it's typical Carole who continually breaks "girl code" 

No, Bethenny made the claim of BEST Breasts then jumped in the pool while giggling. Carole's comeback was that her breasts were real/natural while others weren't, which is/was true. Bethenny has had her done at least 2 or 3 times, Ramona admits to having boulders attached surgery, I'm not sure about the others though because they look "natural" in comparison to Bethenny/Ramona's bad bolt ons. LOL

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny doesn't need Carole for anything but I don't think RHONY is ready for Carole at the helm.  Carole and Tinsley are better suited to washed up Sex and the City characters.

I agree and think LuAnn's "situation" is far juicier than any Bethenny/Carole squabble.   Bethenny is a force of nature and can turn any conversation into a snark fest.  Carole is boring and just doesn't generate the same interest.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

Yeah, Bethenny does have a sharp wit and selective charm.  Those things have served her well over the years.  They work better on those who don't know her well, but, even now, sometimes, I catch myself just laughing at her, I mean with her.  But, I still think that Carol has some amusing qualities. I think she could walk from the show and it wouldn't be missed.  But, I never missed Bethenny when she left either. 

• Love 3

Watching the marathon of old RHONY shows today and Dorinda's first season, which was what -- three years ago -- she looks about 10 years younger than she does now.  The drinking seems to be showing on her face.  Also the harsh too blonde hair.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yeah, Bethenny does have a sharp wit and selective charm.  Those things have served her well over the years.  They work better on those who don't know her well, but, even now, sometimes, I catch myself just laughing at her, I mean with her.  But, I still think that Carol has some amusing qualities. I think she could walk from the show and it wouldn't be missed.  But, I never missed Bethenny when she left either. 

I stopped watching when Bethenny left so I really can't comment or judge those seasons.   Now I think she pretty much makes the show.    Love her or love to hate her, she's the most interesting.   Aside from an occasional LuAnn escapade or drunken Dorinda scene what else is there?  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3

I'm really surprised how I lost the love for my girl Ramona.  OMG, I used to support her...no more. As pitiful as they are, I still find Dorinda and Luann, the most amusing.  And, I would include Sonja in there, if she hadn't gotten the horrendous script, I mean, edit this season.  

• Love 2

They're replaying a previous season with the reunion now! It was hilarious to hear that story of Sonja leaving the girls downstairs in the cold for well over an hour while on the phone with her sister! I don't care if someone died, why leave them outside of the house for so long? An intern could have let them in and entertained them while she made her stupid call! Heather was incensed and said their friendship was over! A stranger wouldn't treat me like that much less a so called friend! ;-)

• Love 6
On 5/19/2018 at 11:05 AM, Midnight Cheese said:

LuAnn’s is a superficial, mean, piece of work. That blog...

tenor.gif

IMO all that’s up with LuLu and the Tinz (which is like Smokey and the Bandit with shitty jewelry and no iconic mustaches):  Palm Beach isn’t West Palm Beach.  C’est tout.   Now, I never liked AlexSimon, but LuAnn was a giant snoberrina to them both, so it’s funny that a snob who came by it honestly, via Topper Mortimer, Lawrenceville, and the St. A’s rich bitch social club at Columbia, is telling our haughty cabaret-not-caburlesque artiste to maybe take it down several hundred notches.  Live by snobbery, die by it.  

I truly hate when one of these ladies uses the fourth wall as a sword and a shield.  I think it’s cruel, and I choose that word deliberately, for these ratchet wenches to lie about Sonja with respect to Tinsley, so part of me hope Tins burns it all down with respect to “class.”

I think KFB pointed out weeks ago that Sonja, in her kaftan and stolen slippers, kept insisting that Ramona had messed with Mario the contractor.  Mario, Mario, Mario!  Sonja’s eyes were gleaming.   She wanted to dig giant rock salt into the wound of Ramona’s divorce.  That same ep, or within one ep, Doris and Carole said Sonja said Tins was kept, a quasi-concubine/escort, to Mr. Coupon Cabin.  And some objected and oh ho ho ho!  No!  Sexy J was never shown saying “hooker,” so Doris and Carole were being oh so mean.  Well, this week, Sonja compared Tins to Holly Golightly.   Um.   Got any defenses?   

I want Tins to take the nuclear option.  She hasn’t.  Sonja has run slick at the mouth about EVERYONE on the show.   Over every season!  The ONLY people she has not by memory insulted and lied about was Jill and possibly Jules.  She lied every which goddamned way about Tinsley, about her relationship with Tom and Harry to hurt Lu, again about Harry to hurt Aviva, about Mario the contractor to embarrass Ramona, about Russ to hurt Carole, about her businesses to hurt Heather and Kristen and Kris’s douchelord husband, and the unlamented Cindy, about her Tipsy Girl bullshit to hurt Beth and Dorinda, about her own nonexistent modeling career to embarrass and discomfit Kelly, about her activism to humiliate Alex and Simon.   She is abusive.  Sonja has abused her interns (did she or did she not blame her stank, stained couch on Pickles?   The intern who was never even called her name?  Did she or did she not smirk about her “homeless” Irish intern online, creating hurt for that girl?).  She has gone way, way further out than accused provocateurs Kenya Moore or Tamra or anyone.   She’s not sad or touched just because she tries to straight-up fuck Keith Hernandez on WWHL, in her no-dress dress and Bali bikini.  I mean, damn.  Tinsley has been incredibly restrained about Sonja’s finances, her behavior, and her narratives.

#basta.   

I love this hashtag and the man that uses it regularly!  SWOON!  

With Sonja's history all in one post, man she is pretty effed up isn't she?  I wouldn't mind someone who is articulate and has receipts laying her out.  Tinsley MAY be able to do it if she doesn't tantrum and keeps focused.

• Love 5
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I love this hashtag and the man that uses it regularly!  SWOON!  

Me too! ?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
On 5/19/2018 at 7:48 PM, Portae said:

I don't doubt that Bethenny loves Bryn, but I also think that Bethenny is an insecure narcissist who will likely interpret Bryn's normal adolescent boundary testing as personal slights, and respond as she would to anyone else lobbing a personal attach at her. As much as she may hate to acknowledge it, I think that it's highly likely that Bethenny internalized a fair amount of her own mother's toxic parenting style. And, without proper introspection and therapy, she's likely to repeat at least some of her mother's own problematic behavior. 

Hasn't she been in therapy forever?  I am going to assume Bethenny is a fine parent unless shown otherwise.  She seems to spend a lot of time with her daughter when she has her.   She does seem to have horrible taste in men though.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

I assume you are talking about a certain attorney for a certain porn star?

What does #basta mean? I always read it as enough in spanish?

Yes!   ?

It means enough in Italian too.   

• Love 4

Re: Sonja/Carole/Russ, I think Sonja lied about Russ because Carole LIED about Sonja butt fucking the pirate. Sonja said it hurt her very deeply and Carole ended up apologizing (I think in a letter). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

Re: Sonja/Carole/Russ, I think Sonja lied about Russ because Carole LIED about Sonja butt fucking the pirate. Sonja said it hurt her very deeply and Carole ended up apologizing (I think in a letter). 

Well certain acts could be "hurtful" in more ways than one! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
On 5/20/2018 at 8:06 AM, noveltylibrary said:

B didn't need to respond with reasons for the photos/video.  Many people didn't even know PR was still suffering before seeing them!  She's responding in kind to the 'self-serving' dig from this woman I'd never heard of, likely because I avoid The View at all costs.

I saw the ep and I thought it was shitty of Hostin to act this way.  How many on that panel did what B did?  Showing what she was doing helped showcase how LITTLE this country is doing to help PR.  Being a celebrity gets this stuff coverage.  I would bet Bethenny would get more publicity for PR than Hostin would.  It seemed so petty.

• Love 4
On 5/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, nexxie said:

It would’ve been great if she did a segment on camera to help get the word out (she may actually have done that online or for a news network), but in this case the footage wasn’t seen until many months after - and Bethenny can never do anything (business, charity or anything else) without blowing her own horn (loudly) by mentioning how much she’s done, how much money was involved, how NOBODY else was doing it, etc, etc., etc. 

Maybe but if this was happening when filming took place and they are to get their lives on camera at that moment, of course she is going to show PR.  That is what her life was about.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2018 at 1:27 PM, AnnA said:

I read Carole's blog and the very first thing she said was to complain about Bethenny asking Adam to go to Houston without clearing it with her first.    I thought these people were adults but apparently Carole is stuck in junior high.   Adam is an adult.  Carole is not his mother.  Bethenny did not have to ask "mommy" if Adam could work.    And weren't they broken up at the time anyway?

BTW........I didn't know Adam was a photographer.   I thought he was a chef.

If that really pissed her off it is really stupid whether or not they are in a relationship at the time.  Is Carole acting as his manager or receptionist that keeps his schedule cause if not, she needs to find a hobby ;).  I would RATHER my boyfriend/husband be called directly than have that go through me.  I have better things to do.

• Love 7