Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

On Charlottes Instagram story there’s a small snip of Yuko’s and you can hear her song of choice (not suprinsingly choreographed by Sarah I) to Mi Gente. Not much more than that.

Alexis and Keyras were posted on the Dallas Cowboys Instagram story.

I found the one with Yuko but still didn't see the other 2. They aren't in the main Insta story. So maybe they removed them, or my phone is glitched. I would have liked to see Keyra.

Regarding Selina- she has always struggled with weight. She was called into the office last year, and from what I've read here was her first year as well. This is not a new thing for her.  But, she has a full time job I believe as a teacher, keeps her nose clean, her social media private and seems to be liked by Kelli.  That maybe enough to keep her on the team. She is a blender to me, I never notice her in videos.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I found the one with Yuko but still didn't see the other 2. They aren't in the main Insta story. So maybe they removed them, or my phone is glitched. I would have liked to see Keyra.

Regarding Selina- she has always struggled with weight. She was called into the office last year, and from what I've read here was her first year as well. This is not a new thing for her.  But, she has a full time job I believe as a teacher, keeps her nose clean, her social media private and seems to be liked by Kelli.  That maybe enough to keep her on the team. She is a blender to me, I never notice her in videos.

I will try to find the Yuko snippet :) thanks!  Selina was called out for weight both years on the squad.  You're right about her being a teacher...kindergarten! She is adorable and very well spoken, though and after the drama of last year...they may choose to not cut her but warn her again.  They seem to really like her and they need less drama this year.  (Kelli and Judy)

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, adukesantana said:

Khalyn's high kick is AMAZING!! She looks GREAT!!?????

I agree that Khalyn looks amazing in this photo, as does Savannah in her splits photo.  With some of these solos, the still photographs bring it and capture an energy that the video snippets do not.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, Txmomof2 said:

They’re on the Dallas Cowboys Instagram story, not the DCC Instagram.

Edited by Raccoon
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I think I've now watched Maddie's solo a dozen times.  There.  I've said it.

I absolutely love Maddie's solo!  It is far and away the best solo featured on the DCC Twitter account.  Girl brought it.  There, now I said it too.

• Love 14
(edited)

I wish we could see Dayton's whole solo, the Instagram story only shows her walking around a little bit then a turn combination. At least the turn combination shown is good! I like Dayton and Shelly, I'm rooting for her. 

They love Savannah's look, her body looks good. Her solo was different than everyone else's but not great. As long as she's been improving I don't see her going anywhere.

The last girl on the Instagram story in the red/black top and black skirt is Lindsay Brady, former TCU Showgirl. It will be interesting if she makes it to Training Camp because she's graduating with a nursing degree from TCU this month. She will need to take the NCLEX ASAP and get a job, all very stressful. I'm also rooting for her. 

lindsay brady.png

Edited by DFWBelle
inserting image
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Txmomof2 said:

They still have the combo and kickline to get through. Then deliberations with judges. This is my first time watching it "live" but late I'm guessing 

Grab a meal..we'll be here all night lol

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, fan1999 said:

I suppose I don't consider it supportive to keep saying they aren't bringing it or we are going to see a bunch of vets cut or questioning their commitment. I'm not saying you said that but I read a dozen or so posts like that before I commented. The posts I read didn't sound like they knew energy doesn't always translate through a video. 

Thanks for clarifying.  I now better understand what you meant. 

I do hope though that one of the vets do an IG Live and answer some of our questions like Raylee did last year while we were waiting for the judges to deliberate. That was fun.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i love that she wore pants and her hair up! She doesn't need bling, her skills do the talking.  She's just fantastic. 

After every that went down last year Kelli, Judy and Charlotte should be thanking Maddie for being the breath of fresh air that she is. That her solo was so good only adds to her appeal; as Laurenbrook said - she let her skills do the talking.  Everyone else should take note. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Charlotte's live has a snippet of some girls on the field right now.

Actually it's showing them on the jumbotron dancing on the field to show how "unforgiving" it is.

Edited by go4luca
(edited)
1 hour ago, HowdeeDo said:

I’m surprised Kash’s head is still attached to her neck from jerking it around so much in that routine. 

Maddie, slay my life child. 

Khalyn, *bows down* 

Lacey, lyrical goddess  

Rest of the solos in a nutshell: 

Music that’s been used before at least a dozen times

Leg extension, shimmy shimmy, slow split to floor, rolls around somewhat gracefully, turn across the floor, leap, shimmy shimmy, hair flip, arm waves, mediocre turn, and done. 

Love this lol don’t forget the ever classic stare down eye flirt so then ya can’t see how bad I really am ??

Edited by lfedncr
Speling to fast
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Am I the only one who is not a fan of all the rolling around on the floor stuff? I much prefer what Maddie did to all that rolling around like a stripper stuff.

When someone rolls on the floor I remember Judy said during pre-lims (S12 I think?) how some lost souls  roll and keep rolling and then roll some more.  Cracks me up every time.

• Love 14

Did they do interviews between solos and now field dance? Seems weird to me - like you’d get sweaty from dancing (even indoors with AC) and then having to turn around and put yourself together for business attire. Since panels have been a downfall for people over the years I think it’d be better to do those first and get them out of the way. Didn’t they used to be on separate days?

Just now, HowdeeDo said:

Did they do interviews between solos and now field dance? Seems weird to me - like you’d get sweaty from dancing (even indoors with AC) and then having to turn around and put yourself together for business attire. Since panels have been a downfall for people over the years I think it’d be better to do those first and get them out of the way. Didn’t they used to be on separate days?

Interviews are on a separate day. I believe yesterday was interviews.

1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

No interviews were yesterday.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Did they do interviews between solos and now field dance? Seems weird to me - like you’d get sweaty from dancing (even indoors with AC) and then having to turn around and put yourself together for business attire.

I believe this is from last year during Finals.  They may possibly do some today if the production team feels they're needed.

Holly DCC-Finals-96.jpg

Edited by go4luca
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I believe this is from last year during Finals.  They may possibly do some today if the production team feels they're needed.

Holly DCC-Finals-96.jpg

I believe the poster was referring to panel interviews. I’m sure the CMT crew is interviewing girls all throughout the day today.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Holly DCC-Finals-96.jpg

I meant panel :) 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Kashara's routine looked like SO.MUCH.FUN.  I loved her costume too.  That girl brings it every.time. 

2 hours ago, Kayce said:

Kash...she may not be the most technical of the dancers...but she has presence, power, facials  and she knows how to work it!! She was a great choice to close it out!! :) 

I think she is hands down their best performer now. Lacey is the best dancer, but Kashara just has something special.

1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

Selina looked terrible during solos.  Her figure is really bad -- if she makes it back, she must have some dirt on Kelli/Charlotte.  And Christina's solo was B-A-D.

Jessika looked equally bad last year though. I don't think they take vet solos that seriously to be honest.

I was pleasantly surprised by Tara, Tess and Madeleine. Especially Tess as I would always forget she existed tbh. I don't think vet solos this year are weaker than usually. I did see mistakes etc but most of them were powerful and full of energy.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, flightlevel said:

Any video of Garbri Anderson? I hope she killed it! Rooting for her❤️

no video but she went right after Gina! A hard act to follow but Gaebri is a good person for it.  Rooting for her too!! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

I love Lacey and she looks fantastic doing lyrical but just one year, I would have loved to see her switch it up to something hot & sexy.  If nothing more, than to freak out the judges.  Maddie's solo is what I'd hoped to see from all the vets.

Completely agree to this.  I wish Lacey would have changed up her style of dance.  Her look (hair and style of dress) was the same as last year too!  I guess don't fix what aint broken?  Maddie's solo was for me, the best one done by all the vets this year!

• Love 9
25 minutes ago, Tootie said:

There's a picture of all the AAIAs on IG. (It's too big of a file for me to add from my phone...) but does Raegan's outfit look like Kathryn Dunn's from a few years ago?? (bright yellow top with yellow, pink, green skirt/shorts)

Im pretty sure its the exact same outfit. 

• Love 2