Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

I think that second blonde in going to hug Molly is BRENNAN!!!

Why do they keep doing this to that poor girl? They're not going to put her on the team, just like Kyndall. 

• Love 7
Just now, bnn said:

Why do they keep doing this to that poor girl? They're not going to put her on the team, just like Kyndall. 

At least she will have most of the dances down. She can concentrate on being fun to watch. It seems each time she makes it, she gets “in her head” and psyched herself out. I hope they don’t Kyndall/Meghan her. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, bnn said:

Couldn't agree more. And it's not like it's anything she can even fix! Tbh kind of sad for her

11 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Other than Lacey and Heather, none of the clips of the vets have impressed me. These are tiny snippets of routines though.

Lacey needs a new plan. I feel like this is exactly the same as last year!!

4 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

There is something about Tara's hair that bothers me.  It always looks flat.  I think they should of made her a brunette.

It’s east coast hair, not Dallas hair! 

4 hours ago, Cody701 said:

If she doesn't make it, then I dont know anymore???

I’m pretty sure I fell asleep during her solo. Just going on record that there is no way. But what do I know. I always forget that Miranda made the team. She’s so zzzzzzz

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Where's Grace? Did she not make it to finals?

Adorable, but resting on those good looks. Needs to work out hard. 

24 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Not being a hater, but I wonder what it's like to be a DCC and not religious...i know most if not all are religious. But I can't imagine how awkward it would be.

Imagine a Jewish dcc. 

7 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Miranda is back! 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, bnn said:

There was no gun to her head forcing her to reaudition.

• Love 4
Just now, Collette1104 said:

Lacey needs a new plan. I feel like this is exactly the same as last year!!

It’s east coast hair, not Dallas hair! 

I’m pretty sure I fell asleep during her solo. Just going on record that there is no way. But what do I know. I always forget that Miranda made the team. She’s so zzzzzzz

Adorable, but resting on those good looks. Needs to work out hard. 

Imagine a Jewish dcc. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jinelle is Jewish I'm pretty sure

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Smplsimon said:

There was no gun to her head forcing her to reaudition.

I totally agree with this side of the argument, too! At some point she needs to have some self respect and walk away from the organization. I think they've already given her their answer. 

• Love 5
Just now, Cowboysfan16 said:

Well VK is in, it looks like Jasmin is in! And a sea of blondes.. 

Guess I’m only watching this season to see her cut. How dare you K&J. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, bnn said:

I totally agree with this side of the argument, too! At some point she needs to have some self respect and walk away from the organization. I think they've already given her their answer. 

Right I agree. She has to know they're only taking her as filler to cut in TC... She seems like a great girl, reasonably intelligent, etc. She has to have other viable opportunities? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, viccib said:

Jinelle is Jewish I'm pretty sure

I’m glad to hear that there is at least one! It must be so awkward sometimes, but being good natured is a qualification for the job. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Oklahomama said:

Per Jays instastory VK made it

Notice they didn't show her audition today.  That was intentional.  I bet it isn't shown on the show either.  It was BAD.

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hummingbird24 said:

Is that Kelli in chairs?

Yes but I don’t think they were finished calling names yet. They wouldn’t cut Kelli who was in show group and take VK.....I’m going to keep telling myself that. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 6

Well, color me purple and hit me upside the head.  Christina's back of all people?  And that they took her and VK over possibly Kelli Q?  I thought for SURE Christina of all people would be cut.  I won't hold my breath, but I still won't believe it until I see the official roster.  Still, if Christina made it back for a second year, especially in a year that had SUCH an amazing group of people audition, then she obviously has something they need besides the dancing.

• Love 2