Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Remember last year when jay and all of the other judges finished and left deliberations but Kelli, Judy, and Charolette all stayed for another hour or so? I bet that’s happening again..getting anxious for these poor girls!

• Love 1
Just now, DFWBelle said:

They are filming girls getting called now. 15 minutes ago Jay posted all potential TCCs/vets in a prayer circle in Cowboys Sports Bra and Shorts ready to go. 

IMG-0623.PNG

Not being a hater, but I wonder what it's like to be a DCC and not religious...i know most if not all are religious. But I can't imagine how awkward it would be.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, DFWBelle said:

They are filming girls getting called now. 15 minutes ago Jay posted all potential TCCs/vets in a prayer circle in Cowboys Sports Bra and Shorts ready to go. 

IMG-0623.PNG

I'm sure Jesus is super concerned with who gets into training camp to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader . . .

• Love 17
1 minute ago, smashingpumpkins said:

dsc_0926.thumb.jpg.38c3aa63e637de5eb00784aa07ce6f79.jpg

I think she's a former raiderette.

Do you know her name?

Just now, Smplsimon said:

I'm sure Jesus is super concerned with who gets into training camp to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader . . .

Lol

• Love 2

With as many DCC alumni that come to auditions to spectate now I don’t understand why they aren’t the judges or at least included in the judging panels more. I get having newscasters and radio personalities because they can read how approachable someone is, but having women who’ve been in the same spot seems so much more valuable. From Jay’s insta story there’s at least 15 there. 

• Love 9
Just now, sleepyjean said:

I wonder if they will post a group photo. I don't think they ever did last year.

They didn’t post it for awhile after finals were finished. I think they were even into training camp by the time they posted it. 

2 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

From twitter, training camp will start the first week of June

The second girl looks like Nicole McIntosh. Not 100% positive though

It is Erin who got cut from TC last year

• Love 2