Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

It looks like someone with dark hair is closing it down.  Maddie is second to last it looks like. Hm, trying to think who that would be.  

Yuko? No way would I peg her to close it out, but I cannot think of any other vet close to Maddie’s height with dark hair. It’s possible that Maddie is taller than I think she is just though, or maybe a vet isn’t going last this year?

1 minute ago, Cody701 said:

How did Jessika look?

i mean, i thought she looked fine but i don't have the 'eye' like so many here.  Better than last year! She looked stunning, body on point and I liked her hair better than usual! I feel like they always give her a weird color.  

Heather O looked soooo good! wish i could see that entire solo. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, LaurenBrook said:

i mean, i thought she looked fine but i don't have the 'eye' like so many here.  Better than last year! She looked stunning, body on point and I liked her hair better than usual! I feel like they always give her a weird color.  

Heather O looked soooo good! wish i could see that entire solo. 

I was worried about her after last years solo, but this far the worst technique has been Miranda, very sloppy.

2 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

I was worried about her after last years solo, but this far the worst technique has been Miranda, very sloppy.

where did you see Miranda's? I must have missed her clip, most recent I see are Madeline Malloy (IG) and Molly (twitter)

1 minute ago, Kayce said:

How are you all seeing the solo stuff?

DCC IG stories and DCC twitter feed! 

18 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Lacey's solo is stunning as usual.  The vets so far seem to be bringing it.

When she held her leg up like that and did that wavey thing with her hand......amazing!!!! Go Lacey!!!

• Love 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yes 

4 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

Was that Alexis in black and white on Instastories? 

No, it's Madeline malloy. You can see Alexis in that group pic posted earlier on far right, top line.  her hair and costume are different. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
Just now, LaurenBrook said:

No, it's Madeline malloy. 

I just had to go back and look again lol 

Right - yes. I knew she looked familiar but couldn't place her. 

where did you see Miranda's? I must have missed her clip, most recent I see are Madeline Malloy (IG) and Molly (twitter)

DCC IG stories and DCC twitter feed! 

Thanks! Looks like Madeline is closing it out. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Here is a behind the scenes photo of the veterans. Jessika (looks wise) looks better than last year. Selina still (from that angle) looks soft.

Screenshot_20180511-100418~2.png

Miranda looks gorgeous, wow.  Man, Rachel looks like Bess here!! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

I'm not impressed with Molly's solo

Hate to say it, but I agree and I like Molly.  Hope Charlotte thinks she brought enough.

...and holy cow.  Amy's outfit is um....interesting?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

it's fun but it's just been done so many times. Maggie last year, Jessica Marie one year...

Yeah ripped rock t-shirt ( Metallica, AC/DC) and cut off shorts.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

Amy L. Was just posted on twitter. It's a tap routine and she switches to another style midway through the dance. 

i feel like she's done that every year :-/  at least she keeps her ideas unique ... i liked her costume, stands out. 

Christina legit looks like she's in lingerie but her energy is good. 

• Love 3

I like Molly, her solo was ok. 

Old lady rant here. Why oh why are they wearing shorts with the pockets hanging out like that. It drives me crazy. CRAZY I tell you. 

Love Lacey. She is so pretty and a beautiful dancer. And I love the song she was dancing to

• Love 1

I hate to sound negative, but some of the veterans (that we have seen) do not appear to have brought their A game (Molly and Christina). I have a BAD feeling about the vet cuts this year.

• Love 3

i feel like she's done that every year :-/  at least she keeps her ideas unique ... i liked her costume, stands out. 

Christina legit looks like she's in lingerie but her energy is good. 

I feel like no matter what happens, this year all 3rd year and above vets should be safe just because they are so few of them. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

it's fun but it's just been done so many times. Maggie last year, Jessica Marie one year...

Danielle...the year she almost didn’t make it because of her toe injury.

• Love 4

So far, Lacey was basically perfect, as usual... Molly...meh...Heather ... very good...Christina... acceptable... but as Kelli says... let’s see where she falls with the rockstar rookie candidates.  

• Love 1

Where was Miranda posted? I haven' seen hers and I've watched twitter and Insta stories. 

Christina looked great, but to me it lacked energy. It maybe the choice if song, just it felt lacking?

Lacey looked amazing. 

Lexie I think (blond in the white) seemed like something was missing as well. 

Amy was impressive with the tap, but looked like she bobbled after switching midway through. 

I think Madeline Malloy looked great!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MelTexGirl said:

Lexie is in purple just now on Instastories. So who was the one in white that we thought was Lexie? 

Yes I liked lexis when I saw it !! Her purple outfit is so cute 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Where was Miranda posted? I haven' seen hers and I've watched twitter and Insta stories. 

Christina looked great, but to me it lacked energy. It maybe the choice if song, just it felt lacking?

Lacey looked amazing. 

Lexie I think (blond in the white) seemed like something was missing as well. 

Amy was impressive with the tap, but looked like she bobbled after switching midway through. 

I think Madeline Malloy looked great!! 

Totally agree on Christina. That leap at the end looked half way done like she was just practicing not full out. Strange 

• Love 4