Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

It's all about how you look in the shorts and boots. It's a proportional thing and hips/butt are make and break at that point. Keyra was also on the shorter side which can effect how the boots look too. 

Keyra always looked like a gymnast to me.  That is not the DCC look.   If that body style was okay for DCC, Vivian should have made the team her first year.   I was annoyed by the double standard when they put Keyra on the team last year - not upset she was cut.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

I agree diversity does not seem to be a huge priority vs. lets have four or five black girls and a couple who we can't quite tell if they're Latina, biracial or Asian, etc. (Lacey, Nicole B, Simone, Morgan, Veronica). But seriously my opinion is they have more white girls struggle because there are more white girls who actually make it into camp.

Oh for sure. I agree. I was just pointing out that they haven’t had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get the non-white women that they’ve had, especially the AA girls. It wasn’t really a response to anything you had written. Yours was just the most recent post on the subject, so I quoted it :)

With the DCCs, I think they also have a tendency to equate hair color with diversity, when it’s not remotely the same thing. Many black women can rock blonde hair, but that doesn’t make them blonde in the sense that one would think of the stereotypical blond DCC. They just have a bit of a warped way of looking at things IMO.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Where are these pictures from?  I don't see them on her Instagram.  

It's part of her story. On a computer they are small circles above her posts, I think there are 4 or 5 and each are labeled. On mobile you click on her picture and it starts the slideshow. 

5 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

I had to come out of lurkdom to ask that please for the love of pineapples will someone tell us what went down with Victoria? Was it that she actually lied or was she not picking up the choreography or something else...you can't dangle the carrot that something "happened" and then leave us hanging like sad donkeys. Please?

Well---it's kind of like in school when kids did book reports--some of them ended with "you'll have to read the book to find out what happened."  

I don't know what happened but as mom used to say "it will all come out in the wash."

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Oh for sure. I agree. I was just pointing out that they haven’t had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get the non-white women that they’ve had, especially the AA girls. It wasn’t really a response to anything you had written. Yours was just the most recent post on the subject, so I quoted it :)

With the DCCs, I think they also have a tendency to equate hair color with diversity, when it’s not remotely the same thing. Many black women can rock blonde hair, but that doesn’t make them blonde in the sense that one would think of the stereotypical blond DCC. They just have a bit of a warped way of looking at things IMO.

Yeah - that’s hilarious how they do that.  Makes them look very naive in an “out of touch w/ reality” type of way - but then it’s hard to get upset w/ it cause it’s not like they mean anything harmful, they are just so sheltered/privelidged they don’t get it.

I remember Jennifer telling the vets the one year about how there’s all kinds of diversity and then went on to explain it was “blondes who were good, brunettes who are good, red heads who are good”.   Smh.

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Anita said:

Has anyone got the original link of when is said that Victoria was cut?  I actually hope this is not true :-(

How big can the lie be?  Short of her saying she is Jerry Jone's love child, surely cannot be that bad? x

IMG_0044.PNG

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

?Final Team Predicions-- GO!

Squad of 38? or 36?

Crazy thoughts for final cuts- Erin & Briana? ?

I really think 38

2 hours ago, Law Mom said:

I think they will have to re-edit. The golden girl storyline is undoubtedly going to continue week after week, so with a different ending they need to adjust. Now this can go two ways. It can be as gentle as possible or it can be brutal. We will find out how mad Kelli is by what she asks CMT to do.

I don’t think they will re-edit. They can just simply state that it wasn’t her year..she had a good run..she should reaudition blah blah. It’s not as deep as the Erica thing where they “had” to

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

?Final Team Predicions-- GO!

Squad of 38? or 36?

Crazy thoughts for final cuts- Erin & Briana? ?

In this week's episode I noticed Erin doesn't look as good from certain angles.  (Madeline, too.)  I think they both have mastered highlighting and look great from head on.  Fantastic dancing might help balance that out but it would need to be absolutely fantastic since fans will be watching the dancers from all angles, not to mention the HD jumbo screen.

The team can't afford to cut another woman of color.  I know Dallas is "America's Team" but it is in Texas where Anglo Whites are right around 50 percent of the population.  DCC really should reflect the community make-up a little better.  JMHO.

Also, I want to see a dancer like Jewel make the team with her natural hair.  There is beauty among every ethnicity and DCC should embrace that, not expect everyone to treat their hair into straightness (you go, rebel Maddie with your curly hair) with extensions.  Again, JMHO.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I wonder how different the demographics are between Dallas and Houston. The Texans have a team of 34 this year, and I see about a dozen women of color (six AA,  one Asian woman, and five Latinas.) I don't lose any sleep over having 'enough' diversity in the professional cheerleading world as long as there is some effort in that area, but it is a marked contrast to the DCC who have a bigger squad and three veterans of color, with the potential to add up to four more.

1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

Supposed to maintain your rookie look esp if you're a glam girl or fan fave. 

I would love to see more diversity esp more Latinas! but no matter if Dallas has a diverse population, if ladies of color don't get the technical training, have the build or audition, can't put them on the team. Not nearly as many Lacey and Khalyns as there are basic white girls at auditions.

I used to do a lot of demographic research in my former job, so wanted to weigh in. IIRC, Houston is indeed more diverse than Dallas overall, but more pronounced was the spread of household income across minority groups. Houston has more affluent minority groups than Dallas (especially amongst black and Hispanic households,) which lends itself to the kind of money needed for 16+ years of dance classes and such. 

I would also love to see a more diverse squad that better represents the DFW metro as well as America, as they’re “America’s” team. I think about Joanne’s adorable Dad during her rookie year and how proud he was of his daughter. Reminds me of Alexandra too, who was prob kept in camp too long but just needed more technical training. I feel like they are so technical focused now, the days of someone like Nicole Hamilton are just past. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I used to do a lot of demographic research in my former job, so wanted to weigh in. IIRC, Houston is indeed more diverse than Dallas overall, but more pronounced was the spread of household income across minority groups. Houston has more affluent minority groups than Dallas (especially amongst black and Hispanic households,) which lends itself to the kind of money needed for 16+ years of dance classes and such. 

I would also love to see a more diverse squad that better represents the DFW metro as well as America, as they’re “America’s” team. I think about Joanne’s adorable Dad during her rookie year and how proud he was of his daughter. Reminds me of Alexandra too, who was prob kept in camp too long but just needed more technical training. I feel like they are so technical focused now, the days of someone like Nicole Hamilton are just past. 

Alexandra would have been an one and done year if she made the team. She could not dance or kick worth a darn. I think she was brought in for a story line and to have a girl to cut. I would not be surprised if CMT, Kelli and Charlotte wanted to keep her longer in TC to keep fans and viewers watching to see if she does finally make it. I also wonder if Kelli "regrets" not taking Robin over Alexandra in Season 9 because in my opinion Robin is cuter, a much better dancer, and an all over all DCC than Alexandra would have been. In otherwords, taking a girl in for her body, she might be someone to send out on appearances, and makes a good story line does not make a good DCC in the long run especially when you can take girls who can represent the DCC Brand well or even better in the first place into TC or on the squad. And the fact remains, Alexandra probably would not have made it into TC in the first place if there was no show and CMT.

1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

To be fair, she also has 2 pictures with dancer friends, 1 picture with Sam F and another with Char's daughter so it wasn't just DCC Vets. 

And she's 18!! My son is 16 and he (and all his friends) refer to their friends group as "my people". I've heard the same from many, many friends who have teenage kids. That's what you call friends: my people. 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, HateWatcher said:

True that. Wasn't that really tall girl with dark hair who needs a makeover an LSU girl? She has tried out twice in Season 12 & 13 but never made it to TCC.

I don't believe Kaitlyn tried out in season 13. They showed a clip from semi's with her in it but that was from last year.

2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think it will be a squad of 38, especially after what happened last year (though I could be wrong and they cut down to 36).  If they DO cut down to 36, I'd go with cutting either Hannah or Taylor J based on looks.  If I got to cut a veteran, I'd go with Christina for various reason including issues with flexibility and possibly stamina, especially if she hasn't fixed that "breathing" issue.  It also depends on if she fixed the rumors of attitude and/or diva-ish behavor.

Just my opinion...but looks wise...Lily. Hannah made sg so I doubt they'd cut her

Edited by Kayce
2 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Final squad will more than likely be 36. Probably two more cuts tomorrow. If not tomorrow in the next few days.

The lies had to do with adhering to her weight loss plan. That’s really all I’m willing to say.

The lies had to do with adhering to her weight loss plan. That’s re all I’m willing to say.

THANK YOU!!!!

• Love 6
On 8/11/2018 at 1:56 PM, JohnGalt said:

Erica’s drama was left off of the show because management was fed up with her at that point and didn’t want to give her any air time. While she is a great dancer, her tenure as a DCC was riddled with drama and she was often considered lazy in her duties including leadership. When she broke a rule at the Hall of Fame game they were pretty done with her.

Do you happen to know the whole story of what happened at the Hall of Fame game with Erica? There's been a lot of speculation on this board but I don't think there's ever been a definite confirmation of what rule she broke or what she did wrong exactly

9 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

I read on Twitter that she was supposed to go to see a certain nutritionist.  Victoria reported that she had done that, but when they (I assume Kelli) asked the nutritionist about it, that person revealed that Victoria had in fact never come to see her/him.  They also said that Jinelle is involved in some way (??) and that Victoria was also caught telling people in the community that she was promised a place on the squad.  I tried to find it on Twitter but it seems to be removed.  It was a comment to something posted on the official page.

If true..............not so smart on Vk's behalf.  Kelli always has her nutritionist of choice on speed dial for the season.  Maybe your mother doesn't check up on you but a professional job would when it's clear you are gaining and not losing.  And you would think Tina would be all over VK on the diet since Tina admits to struggling with her weight.

I would love to see the DCC be more realistic on their acceptable body types but as someone said the jumbo screen is not kind and those shorts are teeny.

• Love 3
On 5/9/2018 at 5:04 PM, Cody701 said:

They think she will get cut probably because of her figure or that she "blends"

Figure she’s got an awesome figure! Gorgeous legs and a beauty! 1st runner up in Miss America, Miss South Carolina, Miss Clemson University Miss Teen what else could a girl with  not only beauty but sweet and a Christian to top it could ask for !!! Go Rachel!!! 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

I read on Twitter that she was supposed to go to see a certain nutritionist.  Victoria reported that she had done that, but when they (I assume Kelli) asked the nutritionist about it, that person revealed that Victoria had in fact never come to see her/him.  They also said that Jinelle is involved in some way (??) and that Victoria was also caught telling people in the community that she was promised a place on the squad.  I tried to find it on Twitter but it seems to be removed.  It was a comment to something posted on the official page.

If true, that’s just her immaturity and entitlement showing. It’s unfortunate, but she probably bought into her own hype. Happens all of the time to young people who have always been told that they’re great (what I gather is the case with her). While nothing that I’ve seen makes me think VK deserves to be on the team, I don’t wish her any ill will. Hopefully, she goes to college or something and comes back (if she wants) stronger and with more humility. 

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, NMDD43 said:

Do you happen to know the whole story of what happened at the Hall of Fame game with Erica? There's been a lot of speculation on this board but I don't think there's ever been a definite confirmation of what rule she broke or what she did wrong exactly

I think the story has been hashed out multiple times.

The rules she broke/what she did wrong was 1) being confined to the locker room and having to wear her DCC warm up suit because she was on injured reserve, 2) changing into street clothes and leaving the locker room in order to 3) have a beer in the stands (drinking on the job and leaving her assigned place), 4) snapping a pic and posting on social media, thus creating proof with a time stamp of where she was and what she did. 

She not only put herself at risk for further injury by leaving the locker room, but also by drinking on the job. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

If true, that’s just her immaturity and entitlement showing. It’s unfortunate, but she probably bought into her own hype. Happens all of the time to young people who have always been told that they’re great (what I gather is the case with her). While nothing that I’ve seen makes me think VK deserves to be on the team, I don’t wish her any ill will. Hopefully, she goes to college or something and comes back (if she wants) stronger and with more humility. 

I agree. I bet Victoria is feeling a lot of shame for lying and disappointing Kelli. I wonder what this means for her chances next year/after college. And now that she is cut, what are her plans? Did someone mention on here TCU?

Also, I wonder what the poster means about Jinelle being involved?! Did she help her lie?

Edited by Pebbles116
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

Honestly I would probably lie about going to see any DCC recommended nutritionist because every one they have ever highlighted on the show has been garbage.

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, TeacherWoman said:

Also, I want to see a dancer like Jewel make the team with her natural hair.  There is beauty among every ethnicity and DCC should embrace that, not expect everyone to treat their hair into straightness (you go, rebel Maddie with your curly hair) with extensions.  Again, JMHO.

This is definitely one area where the DCC aren't leading the way. In fact, they'll probably be bringing up the rear. I've been noticing a lot more natural hair with curls of many different textures on some other teams in recent years. The Pats, Cardinals, Dolphins, Falcons, and Raiders are embracing it. The DCC will have to be dragged kicking and screaming.

29 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Just my opinion...but looks wise...Lily. Hannah made sg so I doubt they'd cut her

I like Lily. I think she is so cute, and I love that she isn't quite so polished and perfect.

17 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

I don't know whether I hope this is true or not. I have tried really hard to keep an open mind about Victoria, but that has not blinded me to the fact that she is not as toned as the other TCs. I have a hard time understanding this. She has wanted this for so long and worked for it for so long. She posted things about her workouts. But in looking through her instagram, her body really has not changed over the past 2-3 years. She's never had tight abs. So was she not doing the work? Was she doing the wrong kinds of work? Or do her genes make her physically incapable of getting to a lower body fat level without going to extreme, unsustainable methods?

Sure, the DCC have allowed a handful of softer girls in recent years, but those were girls who got softer over time. They didn't come in like that as rookies.

In any case, to have worked toward a dream for years and then lose it for such a stupid, stupid, stupid reason...what a shame. Some 18 year olds innately have more maturity and common sense than their peers. Others have to learn things the hard way. If this information is true, I guess Victoria is the latter.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, JohnGalt said:

I’ve seen it talked about pretty extensively here actually, but people still seem reluctant to believe it. She was benched due to injury but taken along to do appearances. She was instructed to remain in the locker room during the game. However she changed into street clothes, went and got a beer, and watched the game from the stands. She then Snapchatted herself doing this.

This incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back, but as I stated uptbread, she was a problem child for much of her tenure as a DCC.

Thank you! We’ve been saying this was what happened for a year and people STILL don’t want to believe it! Everything you just posted I heard from multiple sources last fall. 

Obviously everyone can believe what they want! Not getting on anyone. Just an observation after all the back and forth!!!

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

I’ve seen it talked about pretty extensively here actually, but people still seem reluctant to believe it. She was benched due to injury but taken along to do appearances. She was instructed to remain in the locker room during the game. However she changed into street clothes, went and got a beer, and watched the game from the stands. She then Snapchatted herself doing this.

This incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back, but as I stated uptbread, she was a problem child for much of her tenure as a DCC.

Jinx, you owe me a coke.

That coke is going to have rum in it.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Jinx, you owe me a coke.

If she was always that problematic, why did Kelli make her a GL? And could you confirm if Jenna had anything to do with her cut? That’s the only part of the story I can’t believe.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

If you look at it from a demographics perspective & the fact they consider themselves "America's Team" not just Dallas; 4 people who identify as African American is dead on, 12% of 36. So where they tend to be non-representative isn't AA, it's among Hispanics.

Edited by aterjuholmes
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JohnGalt said:

I wouldn’t have it any other way. I was watching from the sidelines and getting a kick out of the back and forth last summer.

Do you know what the story was with Paige? Did she resign or was she released?

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, BonnieBlue said:

If the nutrionist she was supposed to see was anything like that one they had on the show who said cellulite is caused by drinking diet soda I don’t blame VK for not going to see them.  And like Jinelle has any experience w/ weight struggles...eye roll.   Just being snarky cause I kind of like VK, but I guess it’s not cool to lie to a potential employer like that - I guess a life lesson for her, she is only 18.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

This incident was the straw that broke the camel’s back, but as I stated upthread, she was a problem child for much of her tenure as a DCC.

Yep, that's been the word on the street regarding what happened! Thanks for clarifying

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

I like Lily. I think she is so cute, and I love that she isn't quite so polished and perfect.

Oh I love Lily ... she's from Ky and so am I.  I think she's adorable BUT she has that "less than hd friendly " look that Kelli doesn't like.  I am pulling for her to make it but if there are more cuts I'm afraid she may be a casualty. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I think the story has been hashed out multiple times.

The rules she broke/what she did wrong was 1) being confined to the locker room and having to wear her DCC warm up suit because she was on injured reserve, 2) changing into street clothes and leaving the locker room in order to 3) have a beer in the stands (drinking on the job and leaving her assigned place), 4) snapping a pic and posting on social media, thus creating proof with a time stamp of where she was and what she did. 

She not only put herself at risk for further injury by leaving the locker room, but also by drinking on the job. 

This definitely has been the story all along. I just remember her supposed "friend" saying on Twitter that none of it was true though so it always left me a little skeptical.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Lolfordays said:

Honestly I would probably lie about going to see any DCC recommended nutritionist because every one they have ever highlighted on the show has been garbage.

It's been years, so I may be misremembering, but was it a DCC nutritionist who told the girls that carbonation gives you cellulite?

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

I agree. I bet Victoria is feeling a lot of shame for lying and disappointing Kelli. I wonder what this means for her chances next year/after college.

If I was Kelli, I would tell Victoria that she's not welcome to try out again.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Sorry, don’t have the scoop on this one.

Fair enough! I will always wonder about Paige's situation.

1 minute ago, SimplePleasures said:

I think Kelli would be open to a Victoria redemption story in a few years, but only if Victoria is extremely contrite and her body is 1000% on point. I kind of doubt this show will still be on five years from now, and it would be easier for VK to come back if it isn't on the show.  People will forget this, particularly if they minimize it on the show, or don't show it at all.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

But given that it's her best friend's daughter, I wouldn't be surprised if she told her to get some maturity then come back.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Thank you! We’ve been saying this was what happened for a year and people STILL don’t want to believe it! Everything you just posted I heard from multiple sources last fall. 

18 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

That coke is going to have rum in it.

Dang guys! lol 

I was only asking him to clarify because he's the first "insider" I've seen on here that has given the scoop first hand. If there was someone else who confirmed it last summer then I must have missed it. I was under the impression it was still  heavily speculated but not totally confirmed. I'm not trying to get you all drunk I swear! 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

There are a lot of things in life that can be forgiven.  Lying is not one of them.  Once you lose someone’s trust, there is really no way to gain and/or earn it back.  You can’t pour raindrops back into a cloud.

Edited by Love2ride
Fumble Fingers
  • Love 11
20 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

It was something that developed over time and her ego only got larger the longer she was there. Like I said yesterday, Erica was a great cheerleader and a competent leader. When she was on good behavior. Which just happened to not be all the time. I think it’s been demonstrated pretty heavily in the past that Kelli especially is willing to give a lot of chances to girls who are her favorites. Erica was a star dancer and one of the faces of the brand. She was given a lot of leeway.

As far as Jenna goes, she was one of the people Erica Snapped that day. It has been told to me that Jenna was pulled into the office and forced to show them her phone. They already knew, they just wanted confirmation. Jenna was put in a really bad position. She is not my favorite DCC of the past, but what would you have done in her shoes? Probably the same. I know I would have.

I remember that scene with the Jenna/Shelly/point discussion, Jenna had her phone in her hand when she went she went in. Ppl assumes it was due to the Shelly text, but given the timing, I’m wondering if it was the Erica situation instead. “Jenna, we need to see you in the office. Oh, and bring your phone too!” Eek! I’ve always wondered how close she was to actually getting cut, and it seems like she was pretty close to that line.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Keyra always looked like a gymnast to me.  That is not the DCC look.   If that body style was okay for DCC, Vivian should have made the team her first year.   I was annoyed by the double standard when they put Keyra on the team last year - not upset she was cut.

I love Vivian. She is the reason I started watching the show. HOWEVER, from their respective edits, Keyra seemed to dance crop circles around Viv.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

It's been years, so I may be misremembering, but was it a DCC nutritionist who told the girls that carbonation gives you cellulite?

Yes, I am remembering that as well!! At least it was someone they contracted with. She also did house calls, for lack of a better word. She dropped in on several dccs (not just tcc's if i recall) at their home and raided their refrigerators. She threw away all the stuff that was unhealthy (i have slept since then so I could be wrong in exact details)

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I love Vivian. She is the reason I started watching the show. HOWEVER, from their respective edits, Keyra seemed to dance crop circles around Viv.

Not to mention, Vivian had lots and lots of memory mistakes, plus one of those years she kept putting off doing the jump split during practice and wouldn't do it until the absolute last minute.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

. Keyra said herself she missed at least one appearance, and unless she had a darn good excuse for missing the appearance she would be in the DCC dog house with Judy, Kelli and Charlotte. I have seen pictures of Keyra at finals, and she did not look good shape wise

We have a very credible reason for Keyra's cut. Missed appearance, not contrite enough about it, and probably not a "yes ma'am" type of lady. With all the ladies who left mid-contract, they probably wanted more "pliant" vets.

Regarding her weight. She is pictured during the draft performance of S13E02. She looked great. No stomach jiggle at all. I looked. If i knew how, I'd post a screen shot. In fact, I've not seen one shot of her heavy. I believe if they existed, they would have been posted by now.

I love Keyra, but given all the facts I really do understand her cut. I don't believe it was weight related, AT ALL.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

think people who are hoping for Christina to be cut are holding on to a pipe dream. Regardless of the criticism of her during her rookie training camp, she had an entire year to prove herself, and has apparently done so to Kelli and Judy's satisfaction.

This.  I am a fan of Christina and enjoy watching her perform!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, hypeman said:

We have a very credible reason for Keyra's cut. Missed appearance, not contrite enough about it, and probably not a "yes ma'am" type of lady. With all the ladies who left mid-contract, they probably wanted more "pliant" vets.

Regarding her weight. She is pictured during the draft performance of S13E02. She looked great. No stomach jiggle at all. I looked. If i knew how, I'd post a screen shot. In fact, I've not seen one shot of her heavy. I believe if they existed, they would have been posted by now.

I love Keyra, but given all the facts I really do understand her cut. I don't believe it was weight related, AT ALL.

I seen a few pictures of Keyra at finals on the field, and she looks thicker than she did last year. Plus there are probably other reasons besides weight, and missed appearances leading to her being cut.

At the end of the day, I think it's sad (literally sad, not sarcastically sad) what has presumably happened to four associated families and their children as a result of this year's audition process. They're all intertwined and you can't tell me the relationships haven't been altered because of this. Maybe not permanently altered (or maybe so), but altered nonetheless. It's certainly not the outcome we anticipated at the beginning of training camp.

• Love 9