Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Uh...did I miss something? Mike didn’t talk shit! All he said was what we all know which is that Ronnie needs to get his shit together. Jenny, you fucking hypocrite. You were just talking mad shit about Mike loudly at dinner before the proposal. 

• Love 10

Jenni just lost me. Stirring shit up. Mike wasn't talking shit but truth in my book. All of them enable his fucking behavior by babying his roid rage ass by not speaking up. It doesn't matter if his baby momma cheated on his ass or not  he treats women like shit. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13

Did these peoples get together before their ‘vacation’ and make a list of phrases and gimmicks to try and make happen? First it was “no thank you” and Pauly screeching awkward things. Now we get Nicole hollering “it’s happening” countless times and Mike adding an ‘s’ to the end of most words.

Nearly an entire show for Mike to “do a proposal”? No thank you honeys.

• Love 6

Mike was speaking from experience.  He's had a tough road to learn a lessen and be an adult.  Jenni always seems to apologize for Ronnie.  She may call him on his shit, then it's like oh well, all is forgiven and forgotten.   

Ronnie is SPIRALING out of control.  That would be a true use of the word.  He's spiraling down like the water in a toilet, not a good thing.  He has such a temper and given the rages, I'd say there's some sort of substance problem going on with him (along with underlying psych issues).  If he gets in trouble with the law, I don't see it being a white collar type of crime, but either substance abuse/usage and violence.    He needs to get his shit together pronto.

Lauren had to know something was up.  Plus, didn't Mike post a picture on Instagram with just him and Lauren on a dock somewhere in the daylight, saying she said yes!  I think this was all for the show.  Nice, lovely, but a redo for the show.  (Just checked and yes, picture of the two of them in NJ, in the daytime.  He has a suit on and she has a white dress).

• Love 5

Saw some of the old shows today while working from home.  Mainly from season 3, when they were back in NJ.  One had the infamous fight, where Ronnie trashed Sammi's things.

Ronnie was pissed at Sam for something, he was sulking or sleeping but wouldn't tell her what was wrong.  She said again, basically why are you with me, then he said ok we're broken up.  In his talking head, he said I had to put my foot down.  WTF.  Like he makes all the decisions, because he's the manly man.  Sam should've walked away and not looked back, but he was playing mind games with her.  Then they fought, and the girls told her to go out and get wild.  She was like yeah, I'll do that and piss him off.  That was like throwing kerosene on smoldering embers.  The reaction shot of Ronnie in the club as Sam basically was grinding on some random guy was kind of frightening.  He went from 0 to 100 within 30 seconds.  The rage was written all over his face.  I think the crew should have called the police, to be honest.  I remember on all the Real World or Road Rules shows, if a cast member hit someone, possibly a cast vote or if serious enough, that person was just sent home, period.  

Then Sam leaves, and he's sending flowers every day.  Textbook abuser.  Oh baby, I'm sorry, I love you so much.  I'll never do it again.  Sad, tearful, didn't want to do a thing, couldn't bear it without Sam, the person he just said was shit, worthless, etc.  Oh, and before she left or during the fights, he said she drove him to cheat in Miami.  She got a guy's number somewhere, never called him, but that's what MADE him cheat on her (multiple times in Miami, plus, I'm sure he cheated when he got home to NYC). When the girls cleared out Sam's belongings (what was left) out of the upstairs bedroom, Ronnie got his panties in a bunch about that, too.  They should stay out of his business.  You all lived together, so anything that happens in the house, the endless fighting, is their business.  You're messy and you make it everyone's business.  Plus, maybe Sam asked the girls to pick up her stuff she left behind.

There were other things like Snooki trying to find a guy, finally met Jionni (who I think is controlling).  Mike was late, guys finally went to eat without him.  He really has changed a LOT; such a douchebag then.  Mike pranked the meatballs (I hate that catchphrase - oh we're having a meatball day!), and sent them to NYC.  They played it so wrong.  I would have gone into NYC, told the cabbie to wait as we found a pay phone, called the house all panicked - "we're in NYC and don't know how to get home to NJ!!!"  Then let Mike freak out over that a little, get back  into the cab and ride back to NJ.  Or just call from NJ saying we're in NYC, wahhhh, help!

• Love 3

Yep, this whole things is scripted to the max. I just don't believe that it isn't. I think the only time they were themselves was during Season 1 and during this massive fights and boyfriend/girlfriend dramas.

Years ago I didn't like Jenny, then she grew on me when I re-watched the seasons again, but this reunion she has lost me. Shame too, because her husband seems really cool and she lucked out with that Roger. He seems to hold the fort down all the time, and seems like a real family oriented person.

I can't believe Jenny said Lauren was her "ride or die". Please, they aren't that close. I hate this whole fake friendship they are trying to present.

Ronny is pathetic. How many more times will I say it? He is so so jealous of Mike. He can't stand the fact that Mike has a good partner in Lauren, and that he is actually happy despite his financial issues. Mike was a jerk back in the day, he is a better man for it and Ronny will never be a good man. He's damaged goods x10. Talking about a trusting secure relationship. Dude had that with Sam, and what did he do? He cheated he lied, he denied, he was verbally abusive, he was physically abusive, because pushing and breaking stuff is physical abuse.  He's throwing Jen under the bus making her into some devil, meanwhile he did French Fry, admitted to still caring about Sam... come on. LOL He's shady as f..

The guys outfits were terrible.

Nicole's hair is shit. The outgrown badly done orange balayage is a disaster.

Vinny's smart arse comment, and Jenny's. Pftt. Mike was actually honest, but these idiots defending Ronny stupid.

Oh, and it's LaurenS because Pauly named her that, lol. 

Pauly's stalker from JS? Yea, such a coincidence! LOL. Scripted!

• Love 7

Sam brought the guys number because she was technically single.  Why wouldn’t she? The douche trashed her things and was totally abusive. 

Remember how he was supposed to have some girl come to Italy? He has double standards.  He can do whatever he likes, he will lie and cheat and deny but god forbid a girl does anything remotely similar to him.  Then he’sa crying pussy and the girl is some devil.  He plays the victim always because it’s the only way he can try to justify his actions. He was always like that. 

• Love 2

I had to fast forward through Ronnie's crying and whining scenes... enough!!! He puts himself into these situations. He is never going to have a relationship like Mike and Lauren because he even admitted earlier in the show that he is a shitty boyfriend. I really wish they could just kick Ron off the show, but they never would because of all the drama he creates.

I was happy for Mike & Lauren and it really seems like Mike has changed.

Jenni gets on my nerves, she thinks she is queen bee...

Deena doesn't really add anything to the show and I don't really even know why she's there.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, dangwoodchucks said:

Did these peoples get together before their ‘vacation’ and make a list of phrases and gimmicks to try and make happen? First it was “no thank you” and Pauly screeching awkward things. Now we get Nicole hollering “it’s happening” countless times and Mike adding an ‘s’ to the end of most words.

Nearly an entire show for Mike to “do a proposal”? No thank you honeys.

Christ on a bike! I cannot stand the putting the "s" on the end of words.  It is so annoying. I generally find these idiots somewhat lovable and entertaining, but that grates on my last nerve.  

• Love 2

Even if the proposal was all for the show, it actually made me cry. I think Mike and Laurens have a good thing going on and I wish them much happiness. 

Ron's jealousy is so palpable. He thought he "won", back in the day, because he got Sam. But Mike is the real winner here. He's matured, got his shit together, and is building a life with an amazing girl. Ron wants that...

...with SAM. He's not over her. His baby mama was a party girl he accidentally knocked up. He's not all worried that he can't trust her (he probably can't, but who can trust HIM???), he just doesn't LOVE her. He probably doesn't even like her. They'd be better off if they just went their separate ways and tried to co-parent. 

But I'm never going to feel sorry for him; and I don't think Mike said anything out of line. He spoke the fucking truth, coming from someone who's been there. I think Mike realizes that everyone hits bottom in their own time, but his larger point was - Ronnie ain't GOT time. He's got a kid on the way. He doesn't have the luxury of 2, 3, 4 attempts to get his shit together. He needs to do it NOW. 

I think the big difference between those two is that deep down Mike is a good person. He definitely did some douchey stuff over the years, but it always seemed to be when he was under the influence or his pride was wounded. He was lashing out when hurt. But when you saw the real him, he was there for people. Ron's the opposite. The real him is this immature douche canoe, and he only SEEMS nice sometimes because he knows how to fake it in certain situations. I got nothing for him. 

I haven't really liked Vinnie this year, but I laughed when he was doing his speech exercises before the big proposal, like he was about to star in a Broadway play. 

I normally LIKE Jennie, but she's being a real bitch these last few episodes. She needs to dial it back several notches. 

• Like 1
  • Love 19
(edited)

As much as I enjoy a good proposal, it did seem like Mike did minimal effort.  It interesting how the other cast members mention Lauren(s) does everything for Mike. Not good. Who wants to marry a baby-man? It might be cute at first, but wait until they have children. Also, I found the level of narcissism is still set on high for 'The Situation' who still refers to himself in the third person. He's improved somewhat but he is still 'The Situation." and if he wasn't in deep caca with the Feds he may still be out there partying, and carrying on. 

When the screen flashed, " I fell in love with you when you loved me when I couldn't even love myself." I did a big eye-roll. (gag)

But if someone needs to take the Jersey Shore douche crown it would be Rawn. What a loser. Just because Jen cheated on him doesn't mean he gets a pass. It doesn't make his behaviour ok . 

Will someone please stuff a sock in Pauley D's mouth? If someone woke me up screaming in my ear:  "WAKE UP! YEAAHHHHHH"  they'd be getting a fat lip. 

Doesn't Snooki call everyone a bitch? Every other word with her was, "Hey, Bitch" "Let's get it started, bitcchhhh" 

I don't think I'll be returning for season 2 of this show. 

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 4
(edited)

Just watched the last two episodes.  Jenni was so irritating with all the "You're Welcome".  You don't do something nice for someone, to expect them to fawn over you for your contribution.  She got so bossy and annoying while planning the proposal.  I don't blame Mike for finding her irritating.  She was basically screaming at him and constantly putting him down.  I think the other guys noticed too.  She wasn't exactly being nice to them either.

But then Ron, has to go, and take what Mike said (about the pie in the face...which you could tell he was just blowing off steam), and making it WAAAAY bigger than it was (really a offhand joke).  Ron runs to Jenni and tells her, knowing that it would get her worked up.  Jenni was just out of control.  Like come on...  Why would you want to wreck a friend's engagement, which is a huge deal, cause you feel like he might have slighted you.  What an ego on this woman.  And Ron, it just reeks of jealousy of your part.

The more I watch the show, the more I dislike Jenni.  I don't like the fact that she is so empathetic to Ron.  She saw first hand that Ron cheats, that he rages, that he blames others for his issues.  She accepts it because she hates Sami more.   Sami was one woman in the house who really stood up to her and Jenni can't get over it.  Sam walked away from the show and the money, to keep her sanity and herself away from her toxic relationship with Ron.  Jenni has constantly complained about her not joining, and has never said anything positive to say, but has heaps for Ron.  Ugh...just Ugh.    I think it's obvious that Ron's on drugs right now .  We can literally see him crashing.   Been lots of blind items referring to this.

A few episodes back, when Deena was upset, Deena said "Oh Snooki talks and you listen, but when it's me..." (sorry can't remember exactly what she said)  Jenni was like "Yeah, that's how it is".  That was pretty rude I thought.  I get that Deena is not in their "inner circle", but she's always been nice, and didn't deserve that.

How the episode ended, with Mike saying Ron needs to get himself together for the baby.  Why was she all offended?  Isn't Mike allowed to have an opinion?  He came for a place of knowing how screwed up ones life can get, and was saying it to his roommates.  I think they've all had that conversation before (herself included).  But Mike isn't allowed to talk about her "boy" Ron.  Why isn't she more upset, that he cheated on his baby momma?  Then she immediately rats on Mike that he was talking about Ron.  Looks like from the previous that Ron totally loses his shit.  Ugh her and Ron are the same....constantly ratting people out.

I like Mike, and I'm glad to see him so happy.  It looks like he learned a lot from hitting rock bottom, and making his way back up.  He was always the most interesting one on the shore.  He had all the funny lines, all the funny sayings.  It was sad to see him go out of control with his drug use, but I'm glad he got his life back on track.  Lol...for the amount he eats, I think he still looks like he's in pretty good shape.  Probably a testament to what good shape he was in previously!

Edited by nibbler
typo
  • Love 13
(edited)

Ron trying to make it all about himself was typical.  He's selfish and needy.  Jenn defending him was rich -- no way would she defend her own man if he did that to her.  So yeah.

My best guess is that this was a ReMake Proposal so that it could get on camera and they could make it a Thing for the Cast to Be In On.  Good for them.  It was fun to watch them running around.  On the other hand, no way would it be cool to have Nicole yelling obscenities when they are about to walk in so that she can hog the camera time.  Such bad form....even for Them.  Like Laurens and am surprised she hung in there with him when he was so promiscuous during the previous seasons -- considering they have been together since College.  So yeah, she waited him out and it looks like it's going to work.  Good for them.  

Edited by Eme
accidentally italicized everything....eep!
  • Love 4

Ok i admit i got a little teary during the proposal haha seeing the old pics of them together and knowing they have True Love must have really made Ronnie’s head spin . He is SO WRACKED with jealousy.  He could have had that all with Sammi but he blew it because he’s a ZERO.  He has started at the End with this stranger - knocked up , no friendship/courting/ history and has to get to know her with a baby coming . Tied together for LIFE. And @ghoulina is 100% correct , he doesn’t even Like her let alone feel Love. The preview of him turning purple with rage next week just proves what everyone says about him. What happened to just saying “uh mike what you said makes me feel bad but I’ll comsider what you said “ NO ! He rages , screams , intimidates(truth hurts Ron?) , i wonder how many times Sammi and Jen have been in that scenario with Rahnnnnn

The proposal speech did seem a little me me me haha 

The girls giving Ron a pass i don’t understand . Two wrongs don’t make a right . Jenni immediately saying “he’s talking shit” to Ronnie about Mike - what an instigator. Yeah mike is a little high on his AA stuff and can prolly seem to be StMike as Vinny called him but he’s not wrong , Ronnie is obviously in deep. Nicole sayIng “we were there too” , she was with a partner she loved when preggers and wasn’t on drugs. Jenni was with a partner she loved- no cheating. Not quite the same as Ron’s situation AT ALL. I can only imagine how many moments of Sammi having Ronnie try his crying he loves her / take me back , blaming , intimidating she would have endured in this reboot . NO MONEY/NO FAME is worth losing your dignity with that clown.   Hope S2 will be less boring and way less Ron drama. (Nothing beats his real life mess)

• Love 7

Just watching now and am seriously so hard yelling at the screen when Ronnie says there is nothing to keep him and Jen together because they aren’t married or engaged. SHE’S HAVING YOUR BABY!  You dumb f*ck.  You are together forever.  That poor child 

• Love 4

I can't believe Jenny said Lauren was her "ride or die". Please, they aren't that close. I hate this whole fake friendship they are trying to present.

I heard "she's Mike's ride or die," not "my ride or die."

I've known people in recovery and yes, they can get preachy at times. But it comes from a good place. I can see where it might annoy the other housemates here and there, like Vinny referring to Mike as "St. Mike." But when Mike was talking to Ron and - it seemed to me - sincerely offering him a shoulder at any time, I thought, Mike is being a better friend than Ron deserves. 

I don't understand why they all seemed to turn on Mike at the end. That disappointed me. But Mike's happy, he and Laurens seem to have a great relationship, and that's ultimately what matters. 

Pauly had a couple of moments where he stopped with the bleating and one-liners, and joined in conversations about deep life stuff. I bet he's like that more when the cameras aren't rolling. I like seeing that side to him, like when he was talking to Ron weeks ago about being a dad. His face absolutely shined when he talked about his daughter.

• Love 10

The toxicity continues. Reading this, I can see more why Ron's so messed up. With Sammi, he knew he could act out and she would come back to him. Because for years, she did! He felt like he was in control of the relationship. And now with Jenn, he's with a woman as hot-headed as he is...maybe even worse. He knows he can't control the relationship, that he can't just say or do whatever he wants and she'll still be the doting girlfriend. 

Dragging someone with your car is some next-level ish. I hope I don't read about DSS getting involved down the road.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, archer1267 said:

Pauly had a couple of moments where he stopped with the bleating and one-liners, and joined in conversations about deep life stuff. I bet he's like that more when the cameras aren't rolling. I like seeing that side to him, like when he was talking to Ron weeks ago about being a dad. His face absolutely shined when he talked about his daughter.

Ronnie hates mike too much and is too jealous to take him up on the offer of a friend to listen . His loss. Agree with you, it was cool to see PaulyD actually having a rare real convo and he speaks from experience he was in Ronnie’s situation - impregnating a stranger.  He gave him good advice because just going by the behavior now, a marriage between Ronnie and his baby momma would NEVER work, best to co-parent with respect and be a good Dad.  Ronnie may be too nuts to pull even that off.  PaulyD daughter is a little mini-me of him-very adorbs

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 3

Ron was such an abusive, manipulative fuck to Sam, she's probably still in counseling for it.  The fact that other roommates covered for and condoned his actions (especially the destruction of her property) makes me give them all a huge side-eye. 

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 1:36 AM, nibbler said:

I think it's obvious that Ron's on drugs right now .  We can literally see him crashing.   Been lots of blind items referring to this.

I've seen those blind items, plus one or two indicating that Sammi didn't return because she had either been a victim of domestic abuse/stalked by Rahhn, plus one that was pretty obvious saying she was very seriously thinking about getting a restraining order on him.  Deena said something vague about her (Sam) not know if he'd show up or what he'd do, plus the phone calls he'd made.    I could see him getting in one of his sad moods and showing up at Sam's house unannounced begging for her to take him back.   

That Ron gets so angry within seconds, the way he gets red/purple in the face on the next episode, is a clear sign he's not right.  He needs help pronto.  Either anger management or rehab.

I think Mike would definitely help around the house, and with any kids they have.  He did a lot of the cooking on the original shows (looked to be quite good at it).  

Jenni and Snooki can leave my screen.  Tired of both of them.  Overacting at it's "finest".   Vinny can shut it about St. Mike.  Should we call him Mama's boy or maybe putz?  I call BS (again) on the long distance relationship; I think it was just so he was with someone on the show.  He never had anyone on or off the show previously.  Pauly has had several semi long term relationships, plus he has a daughter.  Pauly is trying too hard with the catchphrases.  

• Love 10

I think Mike would help around the house too. He definitely did a lot of cooking back in the day, as well as cleaning. I remember the guys often complaining about the girls being "dirty" (especially Angelina with her feminine care products). And Sammi was always too above it all to do much.

• Love 4

On their way home from a barbeque?? Why are these two still spending time together? They are completely toxic substance abusers who end up out of control every time they go somewhere and party. Ugghh.. that baby in the backseat as she was driving so erratically she shredded 3 tires and could have killed Ron in the process. They are the WORST. STOP DRINKING YOU IDIOTS. 

• Love 6

Snooki’s daughter has her own Instagram page :  i think it’s @sissygiovanna  she is soooooo cute and full of personality. There are pics of giovanna with jenni’s daughter Melania(?) and they look like mini-me Snooki & jwows ?. 

• Love 1

The story said she was sober. I am positive that Ron was not. He is never sober from what I have seen. So she has a terrible temper. She did this with a newborn in the car! I am not a Ron fan at all, but let us hope that he sees she is flat out crazy and leaves her alone. Pay the child support, see your kid leave the rest behind. He is lucky he isn't dead. The baby should have been taken by the authorities, at the very least there should be a case opened up.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, snarts said:

So Ron is finally dating one who is just as crazy & immature as he is, so he's trying to play the victim?  Boo hoo. 

Honestly.  These two are the embodiment of the phrase "water seeks it's own level ".

• Love 7
(edited)

Good lord, sure he had a private conversation but wasn't the fucking conversation they had before dinner was private. 

Mike isn't judging and Ron is the one attacking people and why these fuckers are jumping on Ron's bandwagon is beyond me. But Ron has ANGER issues and these fuckers just baby him. 

Why does Deanna always wear super high heels when she knows she is gonna get wasted. What happened to fucking going out for drinks and not getting plastered that you are yelling and being an asshole. I am so over all three of the girls and cannot stand Ron. Just give me a show with MVP and I would watch it. The other 4 all suck.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10

Ok so I see zero problem with the fact that Mike called out Ron for his behavior and even confided he may need rehab. Mike may come off as preachy but he does know the path Ron is going down. Sometimes when you care you have to confront the person and make them face their shit.. the rest of them calling Mike judgemental are really only enabling Ron and his destructive behavior. Being a friend isn't always supporting someone's actions no matter what. The guy is completely out of control and especially knowing what we know now.. he needs intervention not excuses. 

• Love 21

Ronnie counting at dinner: “...the seven of you...” 

Um, does he know the Sammi doll isn’t really a person?

Also, I laughed so damn hard when he mispronounced “confidence” that I had to rewind to make sure I heard it the way he said it. 

Ron needed to get off of my TV years ago!

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Also, I laughed so damn hard when he mispronounced “confidence” that I had to rewind to make sure I heard it the way he said it. 

Ron needed to get off of my TV years ago!

The seven of you made me laugh then at the end he said six and I was thinking this coked out mf just needs to go away.

I am going to hell for saying this, but guess karma is kicking his ass and giving him a taste of his own craziness with baby momma Jen. I really don't know who is crazier or off their rocker more, him or her.

For years no one has said shit to Ron about his behavior and out of control bullshit. Remember when he threw Sam's shit around? These mfers all didn't do shit and now this dumb ass thinks it is ok to yell and be a twit. First the object of his rage was Sammi and now it is Mike and Baby Momma. When will the others step up and tell him he is the problem and has a problem. Mike was right tonight and everyone let Ron carry on and not tell him to shut the fuck up and quit with his hissy fits.  Jenni starts shit and for what reason, to have him harm Mike, wtf. Jenni is a shit stirring asshole and I would love to know why she isn't called out for the shit she stirs and only to sit there and not say a fucking word after she stirs the shit. The girls need to quit babying the big pussy and call him on his shit.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 10

Soooooo, he was driving too? What? As a witness to something similar on my block one day,  a couple hitting the fuck out of each other, the dude was pushing her out of the car then she hung onto the car and he ran over her leg. We all ran to this woman's aid and she limps off asking us not to call the cops, we did because I knew where they lived. And yes they were on drugs too.

But nowhere did the car have 3 flat tires. That is what is baffling to me. Was she dragging him down the road and running over shit that made her tires flat. And now this report says she asked him to pull over and she took the baby and he drove off. Like wtf. Her mug shot looks like she is into some hard ass shit or been on a drug infused haze for days. 

I think Ron has met his crazy drug ass out of control match. Karma is a bitch, her name is Jen.

• Love 3
(edited)

What the hell is up with Jenni? She's been a shit-starter lately. I'm gonna assume it's producer driven for the sake of ratings but good Lord. I also don't understand why the entire house, save for Mike, coddles Ron so much? The fact that he's pounding on tables, hollerin' about how he doesn't need help, says to me and most people that yeah, he needs help.

On 6/26/2018 at 6:36 PM, hoosier80 said:

Jenni and Snooki can leave my screen.  Tired of both of them.  Overacting at it's "finest".  

THIS! Anything for ratings I guess but it's not entertaining, it's annoying and over-the-top.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Bridget said:

Guess we know who will be the big"surprise appearance" in season 2..

I loved Jenny at the beginning but now I can’t stand her. I unfollowed her on Twitter. She is a terrible role model for her daughter, feeling sorry for an abusive man and coddling him. Does she have some sort of obsession with Ronnie? It makes me wonder how she allows Roger to treat her. She seems to think abusive men should he sympathized with. I’ve lost all respect for her. She’s almost as disgusting as Ronnie. 

• Love 12

I get that they all have things they've agreed to keep off camera, but why is Mike blamed when Jenni's the one that brought it up and made it a focus topic at dinner? I think they all know Ron has issues, yet they hide behind Mike because he's the only one with the balls to say it. 

I can't see Pauly D & Ron hanging out off camera. You can call, Ron, but I doubt he's answering...

• Love 3

Nice of them to take the “stalker” label off that poor gal, Vanessa. Of course Jenny has to act like Pauly may get killed. She’s jealous because she doesn’t have any real fans. Pauly is a legit, respected Dj and it makes sense that he has super fans. I’m glad he finally recognized that and welcomed Vanessa. The fans keep them going and it irritates me when entertainers don’t appreciate it. 

• Love 2