Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
16 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Wait, what?

There was something in the Ronnie thread about Jen's dog drowning in the pool. I can't remember all the details now but there was some speculation that psycho Ronnie may have killed the dog. Now, I don't know for sure what happened but I think there was a lot of turmoil and crazy going on with them around the time that this happened and when Ron goes off, you never know what he might do.

Edited: Here is a link: https://people.com/tv/jersey-shore-ronnie-magro-jen-harley-fight-dead-dog/

Check page 2 of the Ronnie thread for talk about this.

Edited by configdotsys
added a link
  • Love 1

They are as bad as each other.  The baby and her older son need to be taken away. 

I think she’s going to end up on “snapped” or “women who kill” and he will end up in an episode of “America’s hardest prison”.  

• Love 4

Wow.  I just saw the family dinner scene.  Jenni is fake.  She's not a friend to Ronnie.  She's all about drama, screen time, to earn those dollars.

Mike has matured so much.  Back in the day, he would've continued arguing, but he just left it at 'agree to disagree'.  Ronnie needs help.  Anyone with two eyes can see it.  Oh he's taking care of his kid and Jen's son?  How, by being angry, cheating, drinking and partying all the time?  It's been proven he's not changed one bit since the show ended; if anything the anger seems to have escalated.

The rest of the cast will all be crying crocodile tears when something awful happens with or to Ronnie.  Mike at least had the balls to speak the truth.

• Love 7

Jenni really stirred the pot this time, disguised as "airing it out" lol. I wouldn't be surprised if Ron has mental health issues, the way he goes between crying and sad, and extremely angry is not normal. Either that or he really has addiction issues and needs rehab.

• Love 5

Everyone brushed Mike off when he told Ronnie that he needed help, but it's true- Ron def needs help. I don't understand how you would be in such a toxic relationship unless you had that low self esteem or really are afraid of being alone. He needs to work on himself and get his shit together. I saw the photo of them on the 4th of July together, I don't see how else you could continue a relationship with someone who dragged you with her car!!! I feel bad for their poor daughter in all of this.

• Love 5

So looks like Deena is pregnant and not in season 2, maybe they will replace her with Angelina?

Also Mike confirmed that their wedding will air in season 2... excited to see it because I love Mike & Lauren!

• Love 4
(edited)

Welp, that means no season 2 for me. I have zero interest in hearing about flowers and photographers and wedding plans and all that other crap and unfortunately, since there arevno real storylines for this show, the entire season will be built around this ridiculous wedding. I mean, yay for them that they're getting married, but a lot of people get married every day. Big whoop. 

Edited by configdotsys
are not is
  • Love 2
On 7/6/2018 at 7:38 AM, Lusterleaf said:

So looks like Deena is pregnant and not in season 2, maybe they will replace her with Angelina?

Also Mike confirmed that their wedding will air in season 2... excited to see it because I love Mike & Lauren Laurens! 

Fixed it for you! 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm old, so to me a DJ is the person who plays records on the radio. I have no clue what today's DJ does. That being said, I love Pauly's love and passion for what he does. You could see on his face that he genuinely loves what he does.  He was never attractive to me until that episode when he was in his element. 

Ronnie needs serious help. I feel so bad for that innocent baby girl.  One of the many, many reasons I'm an atheist is shit like this. Why can 2 out of control, unfit, alcoholic, aggressive, violent assholes have kids with no problems but people who would make fantastic, caring, kind, loving parents can't conceive!?   It is so unfair. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship where all you do is fight? I just don't understand that. My marriage was like that (along with physical abuse) and once I escaped that relationship I swore I'd never be in another one like it. 

Do some people actually like the drama and fighting in their relationship?  I've been in a committed, live-together, relationship for 29 years now and we very rarely fight. Maybe once a year we'll say "fuck you" "no fuck you, ok what's for dinner?".  I like peace, quiet and calm in my relationship. 

I just don't get it. 

• Love 10
On 6/29/2018 at 3:16 AM, toodywoody said:

I think Ron has met his crazy drug ass out of control match. Karma is a bitch, her name is Jen

?????????

• Love 3
On 4/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, kira28 said:

Of course he will screw over his pregnant girlfriend. He just seems way too hung up on Sam and  what she does. Who cares that she didnt want to do the show. Good for her if she doesn't need the money and is happy.

I don't particularly like Sammie.  She could be whiny and obnoxious.  However, Ronnie was straight up abusive to her.  In particular I remember one scene where he was (roid?) raging out, breaking things, throwing stuff, and calling her horrible names.  I 100% respect her decision not to come back on the show.   

• Love 4
On 4/6/2018 at 9:21 PM, Tress said:

You know, I have the total opposite opinion about these guys.  I never could stand Vinnie and he's even worse now.  The way he talks to the girls (& always did) makes me sick.  On the series he would say things like, 'it's the weekend and I would expect a 7 or 8 instead of a 5 or 6 that you'd get on the weekdays.'

Thank you!  I have always felt this way about Vinny as well!  He is that classic guy who thinks he's a "good guy," and has likely been given that label by his mother and others, including viewers of the show, but in actuality he's sexist and gross.  I still remember him saying something like "There are some girls who are the girls you marry and there are some girls who you get to treat like garbage."  A real prince, that one.

• Love 11
15 hours ago, ladle said:

Thank you!  I have always felt this way about Vinny as well!  He is that classic guy who thinks he's a "good guy," and has likely been given that label by his mother and others, including viewers of the show, but in actuality he's sexist and gross.  I still remember him saying something like "There are some girls who are the girls you marry and there are some girls who you get to treat like garbage."  A real prince, that one.

I'm rewatching the old series now and I totally see Vinnie that way. I don't know if it's age, experience, or having watched the reunion, but I view him totally differently than I did the first time. He's definitely a low key asshole. 

• Love 7

Finally finished the last 30 minutes of the Last Supper.  That Eleven nightclub is amazing.  I looked at their website and they're open 24/7 with full bar service.  God dang I'm old.  

Jenny needs to stop with her pot stirring bullshit and Ron needs to stop the roids or the blow or whatever the hell he's doing.  He's scary, I don't understand how the women can agree to live with him for filming.  and the men too.

• Love 3
On 4/12/2018 at 9:08 PM, hoosier80 said:

All they seem to do for fun is still to get drunk.  Plenty else to do that can be fun without getting sloppy drunk in clubs.

I'd love to seen an old-fashioned Road Rules (or The Simple Life) style season, where they travel across the U.S. in an RV, partaking in silly challenges and learning about various American subcultures-- you know, build a barn with the Amish, ladle out soup in a high school cafeteria, train seals, run a daycare for a day, put on a rock concert.  This cast is magic, but watching them get drunk and fall on their asses gets old after a few episodes. 

• Love 10
On 7/12/2018 at 10:06 AM, ghoulina said:

I'm rewatching the old series now and I totally see Vinnie that way. I don't know if it's age, experience, or having watched the reunion, but I view him totally differently than I did the first time. He's definitely a low key asshole. 

Same here. When I re-watch old seasons of Jersey Shore I can't believe I actually liked Vinny. 

3 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Same here. When I re-watch old seasons of Jersey Shore I can't believe I actually liked Vinny. 

Yea, it's weird. Maybe he looked better (at the time) because Mike and Ronnie were the ones causing so much drama? I don't know. I'm on the Italy season now. I will say, I do appreciate how much HE appreciated where they were, and wanted to learn about the culture, history, etc. Most of them just wanted to drink and shop in another location. 

But I still keep picking up on really shitty things he did. Like sleeping with Nicole. I mean, that's on her too. But he's all, "She climbed into my bed. What can I do?" Um....turn her down??? The same way you did a dozen other times at the Shore? When she was 100% unattached? 

• Love 3
On 7/7/2018 at 8:25 PM, Maharincess said:

Why can 2 out of control, unfit, alcoholic, aggressive, violent assholes have kids with no problems but people who would make fantastic, caring, kind, loving parents can't conceive!?   It is so unfair. 

I’m one of those people, and I have wondered the exact same thing. About Rahnnn and every time I hear any f*cked up story about asshole parents. ??‍♀️

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:24 PM, Batwings said:
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:25 PM, Maharincess said:

Why can 2 out of control, unfit, alcoholic, aggressive, violent assholes have kids with no problems but people who would make fantastic, caring, kind, loving parents can't conceive!?   It is so unfair. 

I’m one of those people, and I have wondered the exact same thing. About Rahnnn and every time I hear any f*cked up story about asshole parents. ??‍♀️

I am one of those people, too.  

• Love 4
On 6/8/2018 at 12:55 PM, SFoster21 said:

That dress J wore in Bimini was seriously ugly.  Looked like underwear.

I'm still so confused about that dress.  It didn't even look like attractive underwear -- the top was basically an old lady bra from Sears.

On the topic of Jenni, she is one of my favorite in the cast, and she seems to have a good head on her shoulders.  However, I'm giving her major side-eye for going off on Ron for not being the type of guy he'd want his daughter to date, while simultaneously judging Sammi for staying off the show this season.  I get that Sammi can be unlikable and Jenni has probably connected with her the least of any of the cast members, but I don't know how anyone could watch Ron's behavior toward Sam on previous seasons and think it would have been psychologically healthy for her to come back into that house.  In certain ways I think Jenni is a "girls' girl" (e.g. I do think she has Nicole's back) but it also bothers me how she repeatedly excuses the bad behavior of men. 

• Love 4

Saw the commercial for Jersey Shore Family Vacation Part 2 on MTV today ...... looks like Angelina is definitely back . She’s riding in a car with Snooki & Jenni.   Angelina has a BLAH personality but plays annoying villian sorta well so now she’s back on my screen along with dickhead Ronnie.   Part 2 better be less boring than Part 1 or I’m out.  And i Loved JS back in day - a guilty pleasure.

• Love 4

Watched the trailer and I just can't get excited about this. These are older people now, some married, some with kids. I mean, grow the eff up already. Drinking and clubbing and acting like juveniles is just so unappealing because it's so fake. Most of these people have regular lives at home like the rest of us and their shenanigans on this show are now contrived, scripted and all completely outside of the realm of their real lives. The first seasons were not like that. Those seasons showed the carefree, single, legit clubbing lives of people in their 20s. 

Half the season will probably be about wedding plans. No thanks, 100% uninterested.

• Love 5

When does the new season start?

On 7/2/2018 at 9:52 AM, Nowhere said:

Nice of them to take the “stalker” label off that poor gal, Vanessa. Of course Jenny has to act like Pauly may get killed. She’s jealous because she doesn’t have any real fans. Pauly is a legit, respected Dj and it makes sense that he has super fans. I’m glad he finally recognized that and welcomed Vanessa. The fans keep them going and it irritates me when entertainers don’t appreciate it. 

Maybe the the whole stalker thing was a very long joke that Pauly planned. Maybe Vanessa was a friend of his and they set the whole thing up. Would not put that past him.

• Love 3

Surprised to see PaulyD in previews for WEchannels Marriage Boot Camp. Not sure if it’s for full season or he threw Aubrey Oday a bone and appeared in an episode(s) so she could make some $$$.   He’s a multimillionaire and surely doesn’t need the money and seems to guard his persona on JSFamVacation.

• Love 2

I'm confused as to why the cast supposedly don't have phones for their entire time filming , yet post on social media almost every day . They were filming right by my house up until a couple of days ago so confused why they've been posting stuff for  the last month . 

I just realized, with the ads for the new season on MTV so much, that I've not heard squat about Ronnie and Jen fighting.  As I think about it, most of the fights coincided with the show being aired or while it was shooting.  

After searching, I see they're on vacation in Puerto Rico with the baby.   Do we want to take bets as soon as the show airs, there will be a publicized fight?

• Love 3

How does Ronnie afford a new house, Mercedes SUV and a corvette? Is he banking that much money? And I swear he is such a fake. He really needs to do something about his anger issues.

I am glad that Mike is there for Jenni. But Snooki has always been about Snooki. While I think a mother's day video is kind of silly from your friends, did the others just turn Roger down or what?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 4

I saw the very beginning and ending (I'll have to watch the middle, providing no other interruptions - well it's going to be shown on loop for the next week anyhow).

The whole Angelina thing - boring.  I don't find her interesting one bit.  Is her hook now that she's dirty, because of the dirty little hamster remark from years ago?  Pass.  She should've done a real redemption tour, showing she's a responsible EMT, but still likes to have fun.  The dirty part, nah.

Ronnie acting like everything was fine when the big fight was ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA - stupid.  Cute baby.  Sorry, you have such immature parents, kid.

Good for Mike being there for Jenni.  Surprised Deena didn't help out, too.  Snooki is all about herself.  The other guys are just about partying, pretty much.

The end - where Pauly and Vinny were saying oh Jen (Ronnie's baby mama) is a manipulator, and oh poor Ronnie.  Ronnie played mind games all day and night with Sam, who finally wised up.

How exactly do they know this is all on Jen?  I don't think she's blameless; I think they're both immature assholes.  Maybe she kept the baby away from him due to his anger issues?  Maybe he told her she'd never see Ariana again?  Hmmmm?  Then Jenni came in and said you don't put shit like that on Insta if you don't want it all over the place - basically GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY.  True enough, she said yes, you leave that toxic relationship, go to court and get some sort of custody worked out.  Oh it's just that easy!  No asshole, it's not easy, it's not easy being a parent or an adult.  And Ronnie, if you truly wanted your relationship kept private, you would've said no to taping this season, until shit settled down.  Guess the money was more important.

They've all tip toed around Ronnie for so long.  I'd like to know the real story - have they tip toed because they don't want to be on his shit list - due to his rage issues?

• Love 10

Mike ordering food makes me feel like I'm gaining weight via osmosis. I had to laugh when Snooki bitched about him eating like that and not gaining weight. Um....he's certainly not fat, but he's not the same Situation we saw in the early seasons. His face is a lot of fuller and I think he's got some moobs going on. 

Vinnie's mom made me laugh when she thought a side piece was a gun. 

• Love 6

Meet the baby. Meet the baby. Meet the baby. Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode (minus the ugly baby).

Ariana is adorable, I feel bad her parents can’t put her first over their drama.

First Paulie complains that Ronnie isn’t acting normal, ie not drinking or raging, then says he knew this was going to happen after Ronnie has an altercation after he starts drinking. Ugh.

• Love 2

Hey Ron, that's what happens when you fuck someone you just met and hey, isn't that what condoms are for? Ronnie didn't know a damn thing about Jen. 

I like that Jenni is calling him on his shit. Stop being with Jen just for the baby. It will never work because of that reason alone. Go to court, get an arrangement and there you go. Sure it would suck without seeing your baby every day but if Ron would clean up his shit and quit being a fucking raging mf, he just might end up with the baby.

But Ron has met his match, someone who is just as fucking crazy and bipolar as he is. 

Poor kid 

• Love 16

A marathon was running again today with mainly the original show (a few new Family Vacations were thrown in towards the end).  Anyhow, the reruns of the old show was the Miami season.  Ron said, during the whole note drama, after Sam had broken up with him once again, something to the effect of he was done (he'd say some stupid shit like how he had to put his foot down or lay down the law - then would go off an cry).  He then said it's one week after the other fighting about something.  Wasn't that almost the same thing he said during last evening's show?

What is the common denominator?  I'd love to hear from any of his other ex's to see how those relationships were.  Was there just endless cheating, fighting, etc?  Or did they merely break up and move along?

• Love 1

Ron is clearly the common denominator in all his relationships . Clearly , it takes 2 to tango .. but he seeks out the drama and I truly don't think he'd know what to do without it . He's a mess . 

He was on the show famously single and was dating khloe kardashians best friend .. she also said he was abusive / very aggressive with her . 

Edited by Jaclyn88
  • Love 5

I actually like this show because it's interesting to watch people go through time.  That's real life.

Ronnie and Jen are a mess.  Jen probably wanted to hitch her wagon to a star, but picked Ronnie, who was the worst possible person to hitch one's wagon to.  Ron's whole image is about drinking, fighting, getting lit, turning up, etc.  Jen probably doesn't want him to do the show, but he has to do it in order to make money.  I think Pauly's babymama kind of realizes that, "do whatever you want, but send me the checks." 

I think Jenni was the smartest one where Ron was concerned, she told Ron to go get a lawyer and get visitation.  Jenni was TOTALLY right when she told him he got a crazy bitch pregnant, he chose that life and that's what all of them were afraid to say to him.

• Love 21

It was nice to see Jwow open up a bit about her son Grayson, I hope the little guy gets the help he needs. Boy does baby Arian have a full head of hair, she is precious.  I saw the trailer to Marriage Boot Camp with Pauly D and Audrey OCrayCray...I had hoped he had left that bag of trash on the curb. And I have to agree with the poster above, that Mike has become my favorite as well.    

• Love 3