Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, AntAnn said:

She did look like a total idiot.  I know Kim is beyond dumb, but I had a weird fascination with her and her presumably lavish lifestyle. It was quite apparent during the reunion that she is vile and disgusting AND incredibly stupid to have screwed up her face. Has she been like this all along? Probably, but she was able to hide it, at least somewhat, to casual viewers like me. Any ounce of fascination or curiosity I ever had about her is gone, zip, nada. I saw what was under that plastic facade and it wasn’t nice. I’m done with her. Bye wig.

She’s always done it, trying to look incredulous and flabbergasted when she’s caught in a lie. It’s more prominent at the reunions when she’s being busted in rapid succession. 

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, Queena said:

Thank you! 

Kim was implying covertly of course, that the other women were jealous of her because she's white. That's the only thing that I can think of. That's the reason why she has her own show too. At least in her mind. Why does she have her own show? She most definitely wasn't the most popular, or liked. ? ? Why does Kim have a show? Who watches? I don't know anyone who likes Kim. 

According to Kim, anyone on the planet is, and rightfully should be, jealous of her and therefore a hater. The delusion is deep. Anything critical of her means jealousy and hatred. I see it all the time on her IG. (I don’t follow her but occasionally will look just to see what bs she’s spewing). 

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Queena said:

Kim was implying covertly of course, that the other women were jealous of her because she's white. That's the only thing that I can think of. That's the reason why she has her own show too. At least in her mind. Why does she have her own show? She most definitely wasn't the most popular, or liked. ? ? Why does Kim have a show? Who watches? I don't know anyone who likes Kim. 

Yes, that is the reason she got her show! I loved that Nene tried to allude to it. I think Kim is big mad that these black women are more accomplished than her, when she is supposed to be the best. I still believe that is the reason she seems to hate Kenya. Kenya was supposed to be jealous of her life, was supposed to be her inferior and she is not. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

To Andy's credit, he don't give one dogfuck about how you're treated because after all, you chose to and said you could hang.  His thing is, gimme something to work with.  In this group, you're not funny, you're not likeable, you're not innocent, you're actually complaining about a circumstance you helped create. 

Kim: They focused on nothing positive.  You didn't ask me anything positive, not about my home, my beautiful kids, nothing!

Andy: Everything you brought was negative.  What would you have liked me to do?

Kim: ......

Andy:  giphy.gif

Me: Dead!

I remember the days (way back when) when during the reunions, they would never show the tape of people straight up lying about shit.  Now, Andy's all like, "I got you on camera and audio and an AR/VR version...."  And I love it.

• Love 19

Another thing about Kim is that I think she came back ready to rumble with the idea that fights get ratings.  Big blowout nasty fights are tiresome, and I think audiences are growing weary.  Kim would have fared far better had she come back with a pleasant, non-combative attitude.  

She tried to outsmart the others and it was an epic fail.  Humility would have been rewarded in this case, I think. 

Once DBT is over, so will Kim's 15 minutes.  She and the Brandi's of the world will need to find a line of work with a salary attached.  Honestly it's sad to see people's arrogance get the better of them and fall from grace as a result.  

I don't think Kim is a racist at all.  But, she is a fool with blinders.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 13
On 4/23/2018 at 2:48 PM, byrd said:

Kim is insecure with Kroy.  He's much younger and she feels threatened, doing everything she can to keep him p--y whipped. I just feel like eventually he will get tired of her. He will continue to support the kids. but I  don't believe he will last with Kim. 

If Kim doesn't dump him after she's sucked him dry.

On 4/23/2018 at 3:30 PM, Luciano said:

The editors were MVPs. Looks like everyone is sick of Kim and just dedicated the show to dragging her. "Fix your chin!," followed by said chin looking like Stretch Armstrong up in there.

DbcUY7dU8AAixNN.jpg

BWAH! PERFECT! Where did you find that drawing of Kim? It reminds me of a website I used to follow when TVwoP was around and featured recaps and drawings (caricatres?) Of the variou housewives. I think it was called "Pretty as a Picture" or something like it. 

On 4/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, Hockey Addict said:

One has to wonder. Will Keoy detach from Wig now? Will he see her as the iceberg that sank his NFL ship?

Too late! </Clue>

• Love 7

I...wtf did I just watch?

First, I want to thank Kim for bringing the cast together.  So,  silver lining? They dropped their differences and supported each other (excluding Sheree, who smartly shut up, and Porsha who figured out pdq to stop and let the underground railroad run off the track). Kandi and Cynthia were giving me life!

Never thought I would see the day where Andy looked horrified by what a HW said.  So,  thank you again,  Kim,  for making Andy seem fucking human. 

DBT may have been renewed,  but this is the end.  Bye,  bitch.  

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

I did get the feeling Nene was trying to get delusional Kim to admit that she has her own show because of Kandi,  not because she is white. 

It may be, but I'm 90% per cent sure the main reason is because she is white. I remember Nene posted something on IG where she subtly called out Bravo. And she is right. Kenya got married without the cameras and was punished by Bravo/ production company. Kim quit mid season and got a show. There's a clear difference there.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

If so then Wig is officially screwed, chewed, and barbequed I think. The floodgates have opened.

I've read about it too, but not sure if it's true. Honestly? I think she will cry some tears and say she was bullied by those big black women and all the white people who seem to think being accused of racism is worse than having to deal with racism will run to support her. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I think Wig is arrogant enough to try it if true. Dumb move Wig.

I'm sure she is. Kim doesn't know what it means to suffer the consequences for her actions, and I saw there were people defending her on E! Maybe she will start sending out some cease and desist letters and threaten to sue. She's done it before.

• Love 5

I also read on Twitter (take with a grain of salt) that when Kim pushed the camera away after exiting from the lunch a few years ago she had already signed a 7 year contract hence her own show as Bravo would have to pay her anyway. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

I also read on Twitter (take with a grain of salt) that when Kim pushed the camera away after exiting from the lunch a few years ago she had already signed a 7 year contract hence her own show as Bravo would have to pay her anyway. 

I've read it as well, but I'm not sure if I believe it.

Wouldn't her refusing to film mean she was breaching her contract? She showed she was unreliable and still got her own show. I don't think any other housewife pulled this and was rewarded. I could be mistaken, though. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

I just read on one site that Wig is in talks with lawyers and has halted filming DBT. True?

The source is UsWeekly, and most everything they print is bs, so I won’t believe unless it comes from a more credible source.

• Love 5

If people believe that Kim got her show solely based on being white, what is the excuse for Kandi having 4 spin offs (wedding, Xscape, talent finder, old ladies gang and staff vacation)? Even Nene had her wedding spin off. There was a white woman on Married to Medicine and no one would consider giving her a show. I don't like Caroline Manzo but she got a show because she struck a cord with the audience. Lisa Vanderpump got a spin off because she connects with some folks. 

Kim is foul and trashy. I would say the same of the Honey Boo Boo show, Love and Hip Hop, Bad Girls Club, Marriage Boot Camp, 90 day finance, etc. Although I don't watch Kim's show, I'm not going to deny that the logistics of her life make an interesting premise for a show. I sure as heck do not believe that in the Bravo world, Kim got a show just because she's white, or that being white gave her the opportunity for her show. 

As far as being a racist, I'll just say she's shady and suspect. It's hard to really tell with the glaring character flaws she has. She uses people, she's a liar and doesn't have much of any moral gauge. Yet between the fights, she has managed to emotionally connect to Nene, Sheree and Kandi. Anyway, I'm glad she's off the show since she couldn't play well with others. She can take her nemesis Kenya with her.. 

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

Another thing about Kim is that I think she came back ready to rumble with the idea that fights get ratings.  Big blowout nasty fights are tiresome, and I think audiences are growing weary.  Kim would have fared far better had she come back with a pleasant, non-combative attitude.  

She tried to outsmart the others and it was an epic fail.  Humility would have been rewarded in this case, I think. 

Once DBT is over, so will Kim's 5 minutes.  She and the Brandi's of the world will need to find a line of work with a salary attached.  Honestly it's sad to see people's arrogance get the better of them and fall from grace as a result.  

I don't think Kim is a racist at all.  But, she is a fool with blinders.

Agreed with everything except for the racist part.

She is a fool but she also acted in an ignorant way toward her AA so called friends.

When she said I am the only WHITE woman stupid enough to be on the show, she showed me who she was.

If she was not prejudiced, she would have said : “I am the only stupid woman”. Imo.

Plus she never apologized when the women expressed how they felt about the roach comment.

Now, do I think that she is an active member of the KKK with the number 14 tattooed on her skin? Nope, but she is more than a bystander, imo.

• Love 12

Kim got her own show because of ratings and money. Initially the draw was her outsize trashy personality and growing family; now it's the train wreck factor. Andy will keep her around as long as the ratings are good and DBT makes money. That's all he cares about.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

If people believe that Kim got her show solely based on being white, what is the excuse for Kandi having 4 spin offs (wedding, Xscape, talent finder, old ladies gang and staff vacation)? Even Nene had her wedding spin off.

Kandi & Nene show up to filming.

Kim does part time work and expects full time pay.  She had excuses not to go anytime there were group outings or group trips (and I do realize she was pregnant in season 4 so she couldn't go on the Africa trip).  Kim did the bare minimum and walked off the show she was contracted to perform on halfway through the season (RHOA), yet was rewarded with her own spinoff show.

If Kandi & Nene did the bare minimum and expected full time pay for part time work, not only would they not get their own spinoffs, they would get fired (See Sheree).

That is why people think Kim got her show for being white because if any of the other housewives pulled half the stunts Kim did they would've been shown the door.

While DBT may be entertaining to her fanbase and pull in decent ratings, none of the black cast members of RHOA could've only filmed part time, gotten out of filming cast events, expected full time pay, walked off the show mid season and expect to get their own spin off show.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Kim does part time work and expects full time pay.  She had excuses not to go anytime there were group outings or group trips (and I do realize she was pregnant in season 4 so she couldn't go on the Africa trip).  Kim did the bare minimum and walked off the show she was contracted to perform on halfway through the season (RHOA), yet was rewarded with her own spinoff show.

If Kandi & Nene did the bare minimum and expected full time pay for part time work, not only would they not get their own spinoffs, they would get fired (See Sheree).

That is why people think Kim got her show for being white because if any of the other housewives pulled half the stunts Kim did they would've been shown the door.

While DBT may be entertaining to her fanbase and pull in decent ratings, none of the black cast members of RHOA could've only filmed part time, gotten out of filming cast events, expected full time pay, walked off the show mid season and expect to get their own spin off show.

You've said it better than I could! Kim did not pull her weight, did not do her job and got rewarded. When others on the cast did it, they got punished. 

As for Kim not wanting to film, TamTats is saying Kim does not trust the producers anymore because she believed she would get a good edit and flipped off when she saw they actually showed what she said. I believed much of her dog whistle racist comments throughout the years were left on the edition floor, so she believed she could do and say whatever she wanted with no repercussions.

BTW, did anyone see Kyle saying Kim wasn't a racist and she was welcome to join the cast of RHOBH? Ughh

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

You've said it better than I could! Kim did not pull her weight, did not do her job and got rewarded. When others on the cast did it, they got punished. 

As for Kim not wanting to film, TamTats is saying Kim does not trust the producers anymore because she believed she would get a good edit and flipped off when she saw they actually showed what she said. I believed much of her dog whistle racist comments throughout the years were left on the edition floor, so she believed she could do and say whatever she wanted with no repercussions.

BTW, did anyone see Kyle saying Kim wasn't a racist and she was welcome to join the cast of RHOBH? Ughh

Retracting in about 2 seconds. Mauricio is not going to let her lose clients.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

Just saw it. If Kyle has any sense she will distance herself quickly. Don't play with fire. 

• Love 9
52 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I hate that Kyle inserted herself, and that she's liking questionable comments under her post. I WAS a fan but not anymore.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

What is the time reference? Was Kim fully engaged in the show when she and Kandi were doing the Tardy for the Party tour? I remember Kim being being an absentee participant when she was pregnant. There was some issue about a travel trip and Kim fudging about being able to fly. I remember Kroy telling the cameras to back off. Did she have her show then? If this preceded the show and/or wedding special, I still say Kim had a ratings draw for her messed up world regardless of back out for RHOA. And let's not forget Nene backed out of this show and filmed on the fringes too.

Kim is very stupid in some ways. Just compare the way Kim commented on Kenya's marriage vs. the way Marlo did. Marlo was shady and funny. Kim marched into the white party like a bull making overly aggressive statements. I can't stand Kenya but Kim was totally wrong in that encounter. I don't buy the racist roach routine, but Kim was again overly aggressive in this story line.

Girlfriend has burned bridges now. Kroy's going to wish he retrieved his testicles from the safety deposit box a long time ago.

• Love 5

Kim is so delusional. She believes that she is privileged because she has her own show. At one time, Andy Cohen loved her and even defended her. Now, Andy has replaced her overdone look with Erika Jayne. Kim should not bite the hand that feeds her by refusing to film. The Atlanta Hos resented her for not showing up and she goes and does it again! Slow learner? It won't be long before Kim is begging for someone to film her doing anything. Gurl is dumb. 

We all know Kyle's enabling history so no news there. Of course, Kyle will take Kim in. Interesting, another Kim for Kyle. 

• Love 8
On 4/22/2018 at 10:49 PM, farmgal4 said:

You either have to sign up or log in to see the replies. ?

I have a rarely used account, and all I can see is Kim's posts and only a couple of others.  ??

• Love 1
On 4/23/2018 at 1:02 AM, Hockey Addict said:

Yes I would think. I am studying for my license in pharmacy tech then want to do nursing and you can't let it lapse

You can let a nursing license lapse. They don't like it and will hound you, though, as they want that annual money. You do need refresher courses even if you don't let them lapse, however. I really don't see Kim returning to nursing in any event, though. IIRC, she didn't practice long in the first place.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, LIMOM said:

She is a fool but she also acted in an ignorant way toward her AA so called friends.

When she said I am the only WHITE woman stupid enough to be on the show, she showed me who she was.

If she was not prejudiced, she would have said : “I am the only stupid woman”. Imo.

Plus she never apologized when the women expressed how they felt about the roach comment.

Now, do I think that she is an active member of the KKK with the number 14 tattooed on her skin? Nope, but she is more than a bystander, imo.

I suppose it can be construed that way, but it goes both ways and being a minority in either direction would make being a cast-member difficult, I think.  I think there is truth in what she said. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LIMOM said:

She could be trying to get into litigation to get the full 45 minutes conversation with Cohen.

Good luck with that. All these ladies sign contracts that basically say you can be edited into whatever light the producers want you to be seen in.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jextella said:

I suppose it can be construed that way, but it goes both ways and being a minority in either direction would make being a cast-member difficult, I think.  I think there is truth in what she said. 

For sure, the women on that franchise are tough. However so far, there have been zero indication of them being prejudiced.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Kim is claiming that everything was taken out of context:

https://thegrio.com/2018/04/26/kim-zolciak-apology-racist/

She threw in an apology of sorts but the real crux of her message seems to call out those who dragged her for her comments, suggesting that they need some sort of love and light to bring positive energy into this world. Does she think she brings positivity? This woman chooses to be willfully ignorant about the things that she says and how she speaks to people. There is no appropriate context to say that she's the only white woman who's brave enough to sit up on a couch with 5 African American woman. You can try to spin your comments about social media and racism all you like, your reaction and behaviour can't be taken out of context. Your clown ass was WHINING so how can I believe that you believe that social media exposes racism in real time, and rightfully so, when you took such great offense to being called out (and acting as though being dragged was all because of the roaches comment...honey was about all your seasons worth of RH that people have gotten material on you). After all of this, Kim, a white woman is defending her words as not being racist simply by saying she's not racist. If you aren't racist, then why don't you listen to those who are offended to understand why that may be the case? Why not educate yourself on history that impacts the things you say and phrases you utter without any consideration of what they mean and where they come from? If she demonstrated even an ounce of willingness to learn then it would be easier to defend her. But if you ain't trying, then I don't have any reason to think that you aren't racist. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

She threw in an apology of sorts but the real crux of her message seems to call out those who dragged her for her comments, suggesting that they need some sort of love and light to bring positive energy into this world. Does she think she brings positivity? This woman chooses to be willfully ignorant about the things that she says and how she speaks to people. There is no appropriate context to say that she's the only white woman who's brave enough to sit up on a couch with 5 African American woman. You can try to spin your comments about social media and racism all you like, your reaction and behaviour can't be taken out of context. Your clown ass was WHINING so how can I believe that you believe that social media exposes racism in real time, and rightfully so, when you took such great offense to being called out (and acting as though being dragged was all because of the roaches comment...honey was about all your seasons worth of RH that people have gotten material on you). After all of this, Kim, a white woman is defending her words as not being racist simply by saying she's not racist. If you aren't racist, then why don't you listen to those who are offended to understand why that may be the case? Why not educate yourself on history that impacts the things you say and phrases you utter without any consideration of what they mean and where they come from? If she demonstrated even an ounce of willingness to learn then it would be easier to defend her. But if you ain't trying, then I don't have any reason to think that you aren't racist. 

That is the reason why I can't help but conclude she is a racist. Years ago, the rest of the cast called her out and said some her comments (not wanting to eat chicken, Kandi living in the ghetto) were offensive and they were even willing to explain why. She dismissed them and said she didn't see color. Why didn't she take that opportunity to reflect and understand why her cast mates felt that way? 

• Love 13

If you aren't a racist,  or sexist,  or homophone, and someone (lots of someone's in this case) from a group tells you what you did isn't acceptable, listen,  apologize,  and don't double down. None of which Kim did. My conclusion is she's a racist. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Wendy Williams doesn’t think she is racist either.  What she actually said after showing her audience the clip in the bathroom with Andy (throwing her hands up in mock horror), “white woman out of touch...white woman out of touch”.  I did laugh out loud.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

There was some issue about a travel trip and Kim fudging about being able to fly. I remember Kroy telling the cameras to back off. Did she have her show then?

Even before Anguilla, Kim had been showing up late and ducking out early for events, if not just plain no-showing. Granted, she was pregnant, had a newborn, and was getting evicted from her dream house, but she was trying to get away with part-time housewifery even then. Don't Be Tardy was already in place when she and Kroy had the confrontation with the crew.

3 hours ago, renatae said:

I really don't see Kim returning to nursing in any event, though. IIRC, she didn't practice long in the first place.

I could see Luann returning to nursing before Kim would.

1 hour ago, BloggerAloud said:

Good luck with that. All these ladies sign contracts that basically say you can be edited into whatever light the producers want you to be seen in.

In her anger, Kim forgot the cardinal rule of reality television: They can't edit what you don't say

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

In her anger, Kim forgot the cardinal rule of reality television: They can't edit what you don't say

Let me say first and foremost, I really dislike her now.  I admitted upthread that I had been curious and rather fascinated with her. Really, upon hindsight, it wasn’t any kind of admiration, but curiosity of how someone like her could land their own show. IIRC, she was wild and campy in the early seasons of RHOA. I mean seriously, she appeared to be living a grand life as the mistress of a mystery guy with two kids? How does one go about that? Then she met NFL young stud Kroy, who at the time, seemed like a great guy.  Next thing you know, they’re having  kids right and left, he’s out of the NFL and driving her around while she recovers from health scares, bad plastic surgery, gambles and drinks wine from red solo cups. 

I’m confused at what happened. Was she always so weird but had a good edit? Did she get more bizarre in order to stay relevant on SM and TV? Is her outside finally reflecting her horrid insides. 

Seriously, she has had about 10 years in the reality business, how can she be so stupid and clueless about how to play the game? Rolls eyes. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

What is the time reference? Was Kim fully engaged in the show when she and Kandi were doing the Tardy for the Party tour? I remember Kim being being an absentee participant when she was pregnant. There was some issue about a travel trip and Kim fudging about being able to fly

Kim was with DJ Tracey at the beginning of Season 3.  She met Kroy at Sheree's Dancing with Atlanta Stars event.  She & Kandi had disputes over the Ring Dont Mean A Thing song and that's the season where Kim & Nene got to arguing on the tour bus.

Kim was pregnant & had Kroy's baby in Season 4.  That's when she started disengaging with the rest of the cast and most of her scenes started revolving around Kroy & her children. This was the season of Black Babygate.  This was also the season where Nene accused Kim of treating Sweetie like a slave.   By this point Kim was really only interacting with Sheree & Kandi. 

Season 5 was the Anguilla trip.  Kim was still getting out of doing events/filming with the other housewives & they confronted her about doing part time work & doing the bare minimum but getting full time pay while the rest of them filmed all the time (framed as "we question your committment to this friendship).  This is when Kim stormed out halfway through the Season (with Kroy as her Uber driver confronting the cameraman).

It was said at the time the cast refused to tape PERIOD unless something was done about Kim.  Allegedly Kim had a 7 year contract with BRAVO so BRAVO pulled together the footage she had filmed with Kroy & her family and made "Don't Be Tardy" to fulfill the remaining years of her contract.

Why was somebody who only showed up when she felt like it and did the bare minimum when she did show up rewarded with her own show?

Nene left after season 7 to pursue other opportunities but she filmed all through season 7.  Now check this out: Nene & Kim were supposed to have their own spinoff show where they were driving across the country together.  The spinoff show was supposedly in her contract but when Nene left RHOA, BRAVO cancelled the spinoff.  Why? Nene filmed all through S7, the cast did not band together to demand something be done about Nene or demand she film more.  She didn't quit halfway through the season.  She simply left to pursue other opportunities and got the spinoff taken away. 

Kim did the bare minimum and by Season 5 was not filming with the rest of the cast, she was just filming with Kroy & her kids, walked off the show halfway through production but was rewarded with her own show.  That's why Nene & them think she got her show because she is white.

Here is Kandi's thought's on Kim's thoughts about her house in season 5 here.

Here's Kim's explanation of why she couldn't go on the Anguilla trip (she was pregnant with Kroy Kid #2)

There probably was some overlap with Big Poppa, DJ Tracey and Kroy. I find it curious she never got pregnant by Big Poppa but got pregnant with Kroy like ASAP.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 12