Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Big Poppa could have had a vasectomy or they could have been careful, but I think Kim decided not to be careful to hook her young NFL boyfriend.  Now he's on the hook for 4 kids and no way to pay for them.

• Love 13
20 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Big Poppa could have had a vasectomy or they could have been careful, but I think Kim decided not to be careful to hook her young NFL boyfriend.  Now he's on the hook for 4 kids and no way to pay for them.

I think Kim knew Big poppa would never divorce his wife ( I still believe that engagement was bullshit) and wanted to seal the deal. From what DJ Tracey was saying, Kim was playing her and Kroy, saying they would raise the baby together.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I think Kim knew Big poppa would never divorce his wife ( I still believe that engagement was bullshit) and wanted to seal the deal. From what DJ Tracey was saying, Kim was playing her and Kroy, saying they would raise the baby together.

Wtf????

He is into that type of polyamorous relationship????

well, then there is always TLC.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Wtf????

No, I think Kim was saying that to DJ Tracey to have a backup plan in case Kroy didn't want a relationship or acted like a deadbeat dad. From what DJ Tracey said, it seems like Kim told her Kroy didn't want the baby. She then kicked her to the curb. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

No, I think Kim was saying that to DJ Tracey to have a backup plan in case Kroy didn't want a relationship or acted like a deadbeat dad. From what DJ Tracey said, it seems like Kim told her Kroy didn't want the baby. She then kicked her to the curb. 

Oh, so she not only tried to use Tracy for a track but also as a trick?

Kim got game.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Oh, so she not only tried to use Tracy for a track but also as a trick?

Kim got game.

Yeah, lol! She sure had a strategy in place in case anything went wrong. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Here is DJ Tracey saying Kroy didn't want the baby:

Yeah, that's the video I watched! Maybe Kroy freaked out after learning she was pregnant and Kim wanted to have a backup plan.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, lasandi said:

Wendy Williams doesn’t think she is racist either.  What she actually said after showing her audience the clip in the bathroom with Andy (throwing her hands up in mock horror), “white woman out of touch...white woman out of touch”.  I did laugh out loud.

Dang I miss that dig and all because she started using q-tips in most of her orifices.

WW is playing with fire with her coins, here.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2018 at 8:56 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Translation please...I do try and keep up with the cool speak on this show but somethings escape me.

I figured Kim didn’t understand the reference.  It went over her head.  Cuz if you say that about my kids, we got a problem.  

• Love 1
12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Kim was with DJ Tracey at the beginning of Season 3.  She met Kroy at Sheree's Dancing with Atlanta Stars event.  She & Kandi had disputes over the Ring Dont Mean A Thing song and that's the season where Kim & Nene got to arguing on the tour bus.

Kim was pregnant & had Kroy's baby in Season 4.  That's when she started disengaging with the rest of the cast and most of her scenes started revolving around Kroy & her children. This was the season of Black Babygate.  This was also the season where Nene accused Kim of treating Sweetie like a slave.   By this point Kim was really only interacting with Sheree & Kandi. 

Season 5 was the Anguilla trip.  Kim was still getting out of doing events/filming with the other housewives & they confronted her about doing part time work & doing the bare minimum but getting full time pay while the rest of them filmed all the time (framed as "we question your committment to this friendship).  This is when Kim stormed out halfway through the Season (with Kroy as her Uber driver confronting the cameraman).

It was said at the time the cast refused to tape PERIOD unless something was done about Kim.  Allegedly Kim had a 7 year contract with BRAVO so BRAVO pulled together the footage she had filmed with Kroy & her family and made "Don't Be Tardy" to fulfill the remaining years of her contract.

Why was somebody who only showed up when she felt like it and did the bare minimum when she did show up rewarded with her own show?

Nene left after season 7 to pursue other opportunities but she filmed all through season 7.  Now check this out: Nene & Kim were supposed to have their own spinoff show where they were driving across the country together.  The spinoff show was supposedly in her contract but when Nene left RHOA, BRAVO cancelled the spinoff.  Why? Nene filmed all through S7, the cast did not band together to demand something be done about Nene or demand she film more.  She didn't quit halfway through the season.  She simply left to pursue other opportunities and got the spinoff taken away. 

Kim did the bare minimum and by Season 5 was not filming with the rest of the cast, she was just filming with Kroy & her kids, walked off the show halfway through production but was rewarded with her own show.  That's why Nene & them think she got her show because she is white.

Here is Kandi's thought's on Kim's thoughts about her house in season 5 here.

Here's Kim's explanation of why she couldn't go on the Anguilla trip (she was pregnant with Kroy Kid #2)

There probably was some overlap with Big Poppa, DJ Tracey and Kroy. I find it curious she never got pregnant by Big Poppa but got pregnant with Kroy like ASAP.

The only thing I want to mention is that Nene didn't exit on good terms. She was fighting several or nearly all cast members. She wasn't slovenly like Kim, but there were wars waging and there weren't many she could film with.

• Love 3
On 4/26/2018 at 11:13 AM, Lollo22 said:

BTW, did anyone see Kyle saying Kim wasn't a racist and she was welcome to join the cast of RHOBH? Ughh

Nooooooo!!!! Anyway, who else would want to film with her? Can you see her interacting with LVP or Teddi? Would we be subjected to Brielle the way we’re subjected to the Hamlin kids? 

Maybe she could duet with Erika Jayne?

6 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

31301701_10211914760572280_830904398081231172062_10211914760532279_7351421410419

Who you trying to fool when we saw you on tv!

Oh goody. Jax Taylor liked the first post. Now there’s a ringing endorsement.

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Nooooooo!!!! Anyway, who else would want to film with her? Can you see her interacting with LVP or Teddi? Would we be subjected to Brielle the way we’re subjected to the Hamlin kids? 

Maybe she could duet with Erika Jayne?

These BH wives are elitist AF. I imagine Dorit wouldn't even want to be in the same room as her. Imagine Kim drinking from her red cup around them? LOL!

Edited by Lollo22
Autocorrect changed Dorit's name
  • Love 16

Kim is just yuk, my southern upbringing would have me utter a different description, but I’m reading Miss Patricia’s book and I feel I must refrain. Rolls eyes. The truth is that Kim does not fit in anywhere. That is why she got her own show. She is just that bizarre. And hey, it worked for awhile, when she was a novelty. Now though, she’s trying to go mainstream and expand her brand...and her many offspring and it’s a big fat fail because she’s just well, yuk.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

Hey, maybe Southern Charm can cast Wig? Charleston has chick fil a

She and her cup can dine at Patricia's place. 

1 hour ago, Reality police said:

No, just no. Key word being CHARM, Kim has none.

Haha, most of the SC cast doesn’t have much charm, either...

• Love 9

Kroy is smart enough to realize "their brand" took a huge hit because Kim could not and would not STFU.  Kim is at the point in her life and her children's life the realization of further careers in TV are only going to be more probable with the whole lot of them moving to LA.  Don't know if Kim is up for doing the Beverly Hillbillies 21st Century addition but there is nothing keeping them tied to Atlanta.  Reality check for Kim is the $3 million-if she is lucky she might fetch for her gawdy Atlanta place, is going to buy her about 4,000 square feet in Encino.  Kyle acts as if she casts RHOBH.  She just doesn't.   I would for the producers to tell Kyle-hey we decided to replace you with Kim Zolciak.  Let's watch her jump off the fence very quickly.   

Kim learned a lesson about claiming celebrity friends and it was about time.  Her or her idiot daughter's tweet was inappropriate then, Legend said as much on WWHL and it is still inappropriate.  

All Kim had to do-if she was really interested in working is spend some time with these women and at the very least invite them to her house or host something.  She came off as a drive by character assassin.  

Making "jokes" about someone parking in a handicap space isn't funny. Getting a photo of someone getting a ticket for parking in a handicap spot because they don't have the proper authority is mildly amusing.  Having to explain why you parked there is humiliating and should not have been an issue.  Taking your wanna be a reality star daughter to your frenemy's house and having her take photos and releasing them for revenge is not clever. 

There is no recipe for love and light coming from Kim it always just about her and others being jealous.  It got old and so did Kim.

Kim got a show because they knew she could deliver an over the top wedding.  Along the way the audience started to enjoy Kroy.  Without the babies and Kroy, Kim would be struggling to find her way to her next meal.    

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Reality police said:

Did someone post that all or part of the 45 minutes of the bathroom scene have been released? I could swear I read it but can't find it. Help!

The Tamara Tattles link seems to have the gist of the conversation.  Essentially that Kim was following the lead of producers with her various confrontations.  Seems very similar to what Phaedra was trying to allege last year.  I think Kandi addressed the situation by calling Kim out for being a fan who watched the previous season and kept dropping incendiary accusations.

• Love 5

Wig, Wig, Wig. Do you ever learn? Apparently not. Wig is kind of like a drunk that eats an entire jar of habaneros, pukes, then eats the same habaneros that she just puked.

No matter how it stings or stinks she goes back to the habaneros. Then feeds Kroy the residue.

• Love 6

I did watch last night, and I have to preface this by saying that I watch pretty much regularly but do miss some so some of this was unfamiliar to me.

I was really amazed at just how much animosity there was at Kim (no judgement just observing) and how she seemed to be so flustered by it.

I was also really struck by how distorted her face has become. And I think it's a disgrace that her daughter has followed in her footsteps with the fillers. How inappropriate is that.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I did watch last night, and I have to preface this by saying that I watch pretty much regularly but do miss some so some of this was unfamiliar to me.

I was really amazed at just how much animosity there was at Kim (no judgement just observing) and how she seemed to be so flustered by it.

I don't really think it was that much animosity. I mean, you can't say the stuff she said and not expect to be confronted about it. To make matters worse, she didn't apologize and started lying her ass off aware that everything was on tape. Kandi could have eviscerated her - Kim is the one who took money from Kandi and then was complaining about having to pay lawyers - and she didn't, at least not imo. 

I think she was flustered because she expected Andy to protect her and giver some fluff questions asking about her kids or her husband.

• Love 8

I know that my dislike of Wig may not make sense. I'm sure there are a ton of married men screwers out there that do nasty crap but here is Wig in a nutshell in my view. She is someone who does what Wig wants no matter who gets affected, thinks Wig deserves whatever she wants, and acts superior. Sorry Wig in Hockey addicts world men who are taken are not yours to have, and when you sign on to do a job you do it even if you have to fake your ass off or don't sign up. 

• Love 5
On ‎04‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:13 AM, mayvenne said:

I was also really struck by how distorted her face has become. And I think it's a disgrace that her daughter has followed in her footsteps with the fillers. How inappropriate is that.

Kim's upper lip is so inflated it almost touches her nose!  I keep thinking that if Kim had not gotten "Bravo-lebritied" that Brielle, who was just as cute as a button, probably would've gone on to college, made friends, dated a bunch, earned her degree and would go on to start a career and marry a nice guy.  Now she looks so unnaturally grotesque and has no direction in life other than to be a "socialite".  I don't know who to blame more...Kim or Bravo.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

You have got to be kidding me!

2 minutes ago, Reality police said:

That's so disgusting,  ... At least it's another nail in Wig's coffin. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I know how mean this is, but I hope this family loses EVERYTHING.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post something this arrogant before.  Kim, Kroy and Brielle need a heaping helping of Karma to bring them to their knees.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I know how mean this is, but I hope this family loses EVERYTHING.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone post something this arrogant before.  Kim, Kroy and Brielle need a heaping helping of Karma to bring them to their knees.

Liz Taylor had the real thing and was able to wear diamond earrings the size of golf balls without filler, socialite wanna-be.  

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:03 AM, farmgal4 said:

Well outside of their organs, maybe they can sell off pieces of their surgeries! Kim's got the boobs, butt, lips, and collection of wigs! Brielle's catching up, fillers not resale worthy I guess! I'll put a bid in on Kroy's famous arse! Some say it's as fake as anything Kim's sporting! ;-)

• Love 2
On 4/27/2018 at 3:16 PM, Iguessnot said:

The only thing I want to mention is that Nene didn't exit on good terms. She was fighting several or nearly all cast members. She wasn't slovenly like Kim, but there were wars waging and there weren't many she could film with.

Nene was so full of herself back then, she was insufferable - most viewers were thrilled to see her go.

She’s been humbled since then - obviously, since she needs the show again.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Nene was so full of herself back then, she was insufferable - most viewers were thrilled to see her go.

She’s been humbled since then - obviously, since she needs the show again.

I suspect her head will be inflated again next season after both Kim and Sheree got fired because she will take credit for it happening. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 4/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, Jextella said:

I suppose it can be construed that way, but it goes both ways and being a minority in either direction would make being a cast-member difficult, I think.  I think there is truth in what she said. 

I don't get how she's been on this show for a decade and now, this season, she's a racist. If that were true, with these awful women, that woulda come out a long long time ago. 

I think Kim was given her own show because at the time she was entertaining with all her brood. Her show just happen to stick. Others were given the exact same opportunity but the viewers didn't respond. I hardly doubt Bravo has kept a failing show on for how many seasons now just because the main character is white. Her time will be up soon enough (although those horrid Teen Moms are still on tv somewhere so who knows)

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, Rosiejuliemom said:

Thank you! I loved that site! It appears he's moved on from recapping the various RH shows, tho.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:04 PM, renatae said:

You can let a nursing license lapse. They don't like it and will hound you, though, as they want that annual money. You do need refresher courses even if you don't let them lapse, however. I really don't see Kim returning to nursing in any event, though. IIRC, she didn't practice long in the first place.

Kim is too lazy and thinks being on TV is an easier way to get rich.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:56 AM, LIMOM said:

Wtf????

I got the impression she told Kroy and that woman separately and without each other knowing. IOW, she was trying to play both sides.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:27 AM, Iguessnot said:

Did anyone catch the 10th anniversary special tonight?

I did, but noticed no one started a thread for it. Several days later, I was going to initiate one, but then realized there was nothing to say about it. I zoned out for most of it, TBH.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:44 AM, hottesthw said:

I don't get how she's been on this show for a decade and now, this season, she's a racist. If that were true, with these awful women, that woulda come out a long long time ago. 

No, I think Kim's been accused of being a racist since her first season, a la her comment about not wanting to eat chicken with them.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

No, I think Kim's been accused of being a racist since her first season, a la her comment about not wanting to eat chicken with them.

Yes, I remember they all had a conversation with her way before this season. Even Sheree, Kim's BFF, said she was uncomfortable with some of kim's comments and Big Poppa's words. 

I was listening to some old r & b and saw an old Bobby V video.  It’s Tell Me and at the 1:37 mark they show a tall big boned woman and she looks exactly like Marlo.  I know Porsha was a video girl, was Marlo also?