Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

All of these women are unlikable and vile.  I do think Kim must have finally burned all of her bridges because even Andy isn't having it.

Kim, sheree, and porsha (biggest waste of space) should go bye bye.

Bring on a few new women that are married with families and lives outside of petty drama.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I've always associated roaches with New York and that having them means nothing more than you live in an area with cockroaches.  But I will be more aware about my ignorance from this point on.

Kim is wrong about social media making racism a big thing.

Like police injustice never occurred before the invention of cellphones....

However, social media has become a successful tool in handing out consequences. 

And tons of people letting you know they think you're an idiot for the beliefs you hold!

99.9% of the time I'm perfectly happy not knowing twitter. Tonight?  I have a feeling Kim's page would be one heck of a read.

She is AWOL on twitter tonight but people are still dragging her for her comments nonetheless! LOL 

Click and read what people are tweeting her. 

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I've always associated roaches with New York and that having them means nothing more than you live in an area with cockroaches.  But I will be more aware about my ignorance from this point on.

Kim is wrong about social media making racism a big thing.

Like police injustice never occurred before the invention of cellphones....

However, social media has become a successful tool in handing out consequences. 

And tons of people letting you know they think you're an idiot for the beliefs you hold!

99.9% of the time I'm perfectly happy not knowing twitter. Tonight?  I have a feeling Kim's page would be one heck of a read.

Same here -- as far as I know it's a city/apartment building thing. The only people I have ever known to have roaches were all white.  

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, Llama said:

It is in the same location as your football career. Boi bye! 

Kroy is every bit as vile as the stupid hoe he’s married to.  He’s proof that you do become the company you keep.

Edited by farmgal4
Added something.
  • Love 10
8 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Where is your scooter?  Ah, Nene, never change.

Kim has NO credibility and will be jettisoned from Bravo soon enough! She will have to go out and get a real job; her and that loser husband! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She is AWOL on twitter tonight but people are still dragging her for her comments nonetheless! LOL 

Click and read what people are tweeting her. 

You either have to sign up or log in to see the replies. ?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Reality police said:

One question, why can these women not keep their hands out of their wigs? Cynthia was the only one i didn't catch doing that. It's so freaking annoying. 

I don’t know why they do it, but Kim has, hands down, the ugliest wig I’ve ever seen.  I’ve seen mop heads that look better.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Reality police said:

One question, why can these women not keep their hands out of their wigs? Cynthia was the only one i didn't catch doing that. It's so freaking annoying. 

It's so ridiculous; been going on all season! It's like they can't believe they actually have something up there; esp. Nene! The thing with HAIR in general is starting to be so overdone; "oh my lace-front!" We already know it's fake, but Sheree and Nene draw more attention to it by constantly pulling on it! ;-(

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

You either have to sign up or log in to see the replies. ?

I wonder if she has her page that way because I've read other replies etc. on other Twitter accounts, and I don't have one. 

Nevermind - it does appear that's changed for Twitter. Boooo!! 

Edited by Llama
Twitter sadness
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I don’t know why they do it, but Kim has, hands down, the ugliest wig I’ve ever seen.  I’ve seen mop heads that look better.

It looks like straw. My parents are hairdressers and do wigs for the cancer programs. Hers is awful. I've seen ones look better right out of the box. Maybe Kroy is washing them in the washing machine.

Edited by Reality police
Spelling
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Andy and Bravo have been pretty clear about wanting and supporting segregated casts for its reality shows.

I don't know about that because they stayed trying to slide a white woman onto Married to Medicine.

I think the irritation with trying to slide a white woman onto black casts is because they never try to slide a black/non-white woman onto the white casts.

Kim isn't friends with any of these women and she knows her role is to be the White Woman on a black cast.  I think knowing her role was to be The White Woman on a black cast is why she didn't mesh with the rest of the cast after probably season 3.

Kim felt that being around the black cast was a chore & a burden that no other white woman would've put up with and that's why she had her Uber driver at the ready at all times.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Andy didn't have to show ANY of that 40 minutes at all.  He showed those 2 minutes of racism to telegraph to viewers Kim won't be back on RHOA. 

At the end of the taping, didn’t Kim send a woman (from the camera crew or production, maybe) to get Andy AND a camera?  For whatever reason, Kim wanted everything that went down in the restroom to be filmed.  I guess she thought that she could somehow redeem herself in the toilet, but damn was she ever wrong. ? SHE finished digging her grave when she kept running that mouth in front of the camera that SHE demanded.  Yeah, she really is THAT dumb.  BTW, I thought it was hilarious that they stuck her in a cramped restroom in place of dressing room.

Edited by farmgal4
  • Love 15
29 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

I don't know about that because they stayed trying to slide a white woman onto Married to Medicine.

I think the irritation with trying to slide a white woman onto black casts is because they never try to slide a black/non-white woman onto the white casts.

Kim isn't friends with any of these women and she knows her role is to be the White Woman on a black cast.  I think knowing her role was to be The White Woman on a black cast is why she didn't mesh with the rest of the cast after probably season 3.

Kim felt that being around the black cast was a chore & a burden that no other white woman would've put up with and that's why she had her Uber driver at the ready at all times.

I’m certain that she thinks she’s “better than” any of the other ladies, which is why she kept saying they were jealous of her.  Her arrogance and ego know no bounds.

Edited by farmgal4
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I’m certain that she thinks she’s “better than” any of the other ladies, which is why she kept saying they were jealous of her.  Her arrogance and ego knows no bounds.

Oh, Kim is big mad, but as Kandi & Cynthia pointed out, nobody on the stage is jealous of Kim:

Nene, Kandi & Kenya are married.  They wouldn't be jealous Kim has a husband.

Cynthia, Nene & Kandi all have children they love and adore.  They wouldn't be jealous because Kim has a litter of kids.  And if Kenya really is pregnant, Kenya wouldn't be jealous either.

Kandi, Nene, Porsha, Cynthia & Kenya all have things going on outside of the show.  Kim just has this "skincare line" and DBT.  If Kim's businesses were doing all that well she wouldn't be scratching and shucking to be The White Woman on RHOA.  Kim's got 7 mouths to feed and very little money to feed them with.

Oasis might be hiring.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kroy we saw all that we needed to see.

I think Kroy just signed the Bravo death certificate with that remark.  He’s implying that Andy deliberately edited tape and set Kim up to look bad.  I don’t think that’s going to set well with Andy.  Kim and Kroy = Dumb and Dumber

• Love 16

I don’t know about segregated casts...I want to see organic casts like in the beginning, the assumption being they all really knew each other and had true friendships.  It WAS like that early on when Kim and Nene were close.  Honestly, I really can’t understand the majority of their fights, they all seem stupid.  Now that Kim isn’t really friends with anyone other than Sheree who is no longer holding a peach (watching her be thrown and trip up all her words was a thing of beauty), there’s no reason to keep her on the show.

I DO take issue, however to some of WWHL pairings.  Andy says he likes random but it always seems to follow color lines closely, Michael Rapaport being an exception...I won’t go there.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I think Kroy just signed the Bravo death certificate with that remark.  He’s implying that Andy deliberately edited tape and set Kim up to look bad.  I don’t think that’s going to set well with Andy.  Kim and Kroy = Dumb and Dumber

ITA ... seriously, Kim made herself look worse than bad all on her own. The faces, pursed trout lips and the eye rolls were so over the top disrespectful to the other ladies. Kim is such an ugly bitch. 

• Love 9

I’m not a huge fan of this show, but I was curious to see the Kim fall out.  For the life of me I do not understand why anyone wants to watch Kim.  I used to kind of like Kroy, but now he’s just kind of sad.  It was kind of amusing to see him lecturing Andy on protecting his precious Kim... and then watch it dawn on him that Kim was burning up their Bravo meal ticket every time she brought up race. 

Kandy/Todd, Nene/Greg...I’d much rather be in their relationship than Kim/Kroy.  The jealousy nonsense is just that...nonsense.

Every time I see a new story about Brielle, I’m just utterly confused as to why this zero talent is newsworthy.

Oh and Andy gave a look as he exited which said to me, “enjoy your final season of Don’t Be Tardy”

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Wig has been rising the gravy train for years. And what sucks for her is now she has made an a$% of herself on TV. Now she's even less employable. Can you envision a hospital or any other job hiring her?

I have a hard time believing she has kept up her license. Don't you have to have some education to keep a license current?

Edited by Reality police
Spelling
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

She sure did say the reason why another white woman wasn't on the show was because they weren't dumb enough to come on the show.  So Kim knows EXACTLY why she was on RHOA in the first place.

During the Eva birthday party episode Kroy seemed to be having a good time with the rest of the cast.  He was very pleasant with Eva and laughing along with everyone else at Nene and Gregg's costumes.  I wondered then if perhaps it wasn't Kroy that distanced Kim from the rest of the cast but if it was KIM who wanted to distance herself from the cast and used Kroy to do it.  What she just said to Andy about another white woman wouldn't be dumb enough to do the show just confirms to me that Kim wanted the distance from the black women and used Kroy to do it and used Sweetie and Sheree to protect herself against claims of racism.

The fact that Andy let that be shown on TV was a signal to the African American viewership of RHOA that Kim would NOT be back.

And when Kim said "real racism" that was the exact moment Sheree knew she had played for the wrong team.  AGAIN.

You could see the look on Andy, Sheree, and Kroy's face when she said that. Kroy better see if NFL TV will hire him or perhaps a local station. I don't see them having their show for much longer. 

The nerve of Kim. Good riddance! Maybe Holly Robinson Peete can join RHOBH or something, because although I don't watch any other housewives shows, I am quite sure that they don't include a Black housewife. Not that it matters, but since Kim brought up the fact that 'no other White woman would sit on that stage next to those women' or something like that. I'm quite sure that there are plenty of White women who would love to join the cast of RHOA. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Reality police said:

I have a hard time believing she has kept up her licence. Don't you have to have some education to keep a licence current?

Yes I would think. I am studying for my license in pharmacy tech then want to do nursing and you can't let it lapse

• Love 6
Just now, Queena said:

The nerve of Kim. Good riddance! Maybe Holly Robinson Peete can join RHOBH or something, because although I don't watch any other housewives shows, I am quite sure that they don't include a Black housewife. Not that it matters, but since Kim brought up the fact that 'no other White woman would sit on that stage next to those women' or something like that. I'm quite sure that there are plenty of White women who would love to join the cast of RHOA. 

Not if they're constantly shrieking each other, but that's not limited to this show.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief, can anyone imagine being stuck behind Kim at McD's drive thru? Absolute nightmare! Jump the curb and head to the next ff restaurant.

She's probably send Brielle to get the happy meals. Or Tracey.

• Love 4

My mind is still trying to wrap my head around this reunion episode and how vile Kim acted. She really thinks she’s so special, doesn’t she? Obviously, she is delusional and unfortunately Goober driver has been drinking the koolaid. After watching the reunion I really can’t stand her and it wasn’t just the crazy clown face. She is just a bad person imo. 

• Love 8

Exactly what job is it Brielle has that makes her successful?  Isn't her source of income only because she reached 18 years of age and can draw a check from Don't Be Tardy?  If I were Kim I would not be bragging on her success let alone telling someone her six year old is more successful then they are.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

If I were Kim I would not be bragging on her success let alone telling someone her six year old is more successful then they are.

Kim was inappropriate in every way. Ha! She told Andy there were no positive comments...look in the mirror wig.

• Love 8

Best.Episode.Ever!

A white woman got a beat down by four strong black women on national television!  It was beautiful how those sisters came together for a cause.

Edited by plotpointer
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, Jodie Landon said:

Original Kim also made a comment about not wanting to eat chicken with a group of black woman, which is in the same vein as the roach comments. Kim didn't just start feeling the way that she feels about black women; she just finally got caught actually voicing her opinion, so Original Kim can go too.

Never said it was new but at least she was enjoyable. 

3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Exactly what job is it Brielle has that makes her successful?  Isn't her source of income only because she reached 18 years of age and can draw a check from Don't Be Tardy?  If I were Kim I would not be bragging on her success let alone telling someone her six year old is more successful then they are.

Instagram money. 

• Love 4

Had to watch all three parts of the reunion to see what turned out to be my fave moment...in the bathroom with Kim and Andy.  Kim is upset about how she has been called a racist and points out that years ago before social media she could have said whatever she wanted to, you know "before racism was real."  The very best camera shot of the whole day was the look on Kroy's face after he heard his wife say that little gem, out loud. 

Kroy needs to reevaluate what makes a women hot because brains needs to be in that mix somewhere and Kim runs short of brains and if he is basing it on physical appearance...oy vey.

• Love 14

Bravo to all the comments by all of you above. You all have said it all and said it best.  I just want to add that I was so proud of Kandi — no shakey voice at all during this segment of the reunion.  I was so happy about that.  Lol

• Love 15
32 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I do not like Kim at all but I briefly felt sorry for her. As Chrissy Teighan said, " you don't want Atlanta going for you."  

It was savage and was uncomfortable at times but shit, she had it coming to her.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Where is your scooter?  Ah, Nene, never change.

I howled. "WHERE IS IT?"

I also howled when Kenya said she didn't want Kim's bebe's kids. This was one of Kenya's better reunions, in terms of one-liners. 

Kim is really ugly when she cries. Her face is so ... altered that when she makes the facial movements most of us do when we cry, it contorts in an almost grotesque way.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 21
6 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Translation please...I do try and keep up with the cool speak on this show but somethings escape me.

Per Urban Dictionary -The ridiculously numerous offspring of an irresponsible mother (see clownshoes who doesn't watch her children properly, allows the kids to do whatever they please, and sits around watching TV all day talking on the phone with her friends, and then DENY your allegations of bad parenting and tell you that you have no right telling her how to raise 'her' kids

• Love 19