Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he screamed at me that his son was handicapped but this guy was alone, no son in the car

And even if his son WAS there, unless junior was getting out to pick up the take out, still no reason to take up the space.  

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I doubt Chrissy and the Kardashian clan will speak up on the matter.

Chrissy Teigen is a troll herself so I doubt seriously she would come for Kim for pimping out Brielle for John Legend tickets.  Chrissy Teigen just needs to keep her mouth shut and have her baby and mind her business.

The Kardashians will hit Kim up with the Mariah Carey treatment as soon as she is of no use to them, which will be 5 seconds after DBT is cancelled.

I also doubt seriously if the Kardashians would be offended by Kim's racial statements, even though 2/3s of the Kardashian grandchildren have African American ancestry, because they probably don't see North, Chicago, Dream, Stormi or True as the same type of African American female as Kandi, Kenya, Nene, Porsha or Cynthia.

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Giving anyone attention who uses your name to boost their own credibility is a user, not a friend of any kind.

Kim is a user.  But so are the Kardashians.

I wonder how much use Kim will have for Sheree now?

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

Chrissy Teigen is a troll herself so I doubt seriously she would come for Kim for pimping out Brielle for John Legend tickets.  Chrissy Teigen just needs to keep her mouth shut and have her baby and mind her business.

The Kardashians will hit Kim up with the Mariah Carey treatment as soon as she is of no use to them, which will be 5 seconds after DBT is cancelled.

I also doubt seriously if the Kardashians would be offended by Kim's racial statements, even though 2/3s of the Kardashian grandchildren have African American ancestry, because they probably don't see North, Chicago, Dream, Stormi or True as the same type of African American female as Kandi, Kenya, Nene, Porsha or Cynthia.

what's this now? Chrissy is TROLLED on. Why can't she speak her mind?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

They are Hollywood friends. Most of their interactions is through Twitter. 

I think you’re right. KZB gloms onto any other celeb, esp reality celebs, as if they are truly close but I’ve always seen right through that. She’s trying to be noticed and relevant but it doesn’t seem to work. 

Kim better hope she can rally and find another gig soon because they appear to live waaayyyy beyond their means and her financial world is about to crumble. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving piece of trash either. 

• Love 7
52 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

what's this now? Chrissy is TROLLED on. Why can't she speak her mind?

She can, and she can get those clapbacks too.  She gives as good as she gets.

4 minutes ago, NinaH said:

Kim better hope she can rally and find another gig soon because they appear to live waaayyyy beyond their means and her financial world is about to crumble. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving piece of trash either. 

Again, Oasis is hiring.  Perhaps this time, a mother/daughter act?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Maybe Sheree will appear on DBT to prove that Kim can't be a racist because she has that one black friend.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, NinaH said:

KZB gloms onto any other celeb, esp reality celebs,

Didn't she recently say that Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump were her "best friends" among the Housewives?  Sorry, but I can't see either of those ladies as being anything more than courteous to this trashy wench.  Not only that, I cannot see Mauricio or Ken wanting to be within 10 feet of them either.  Has anyone asked Lisa and/or Kyle about this?

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Didn't she recently say that Kyle Richards and Lisa Vanderpump were her "best friends" among the Housewives?  Sorry, but I can't see either of those ladies as being anything more than courteous to this trashy wench.  Not only that, I cannot see Mauricio or Ken wanting to be within 10 feet of them either.  Has anyone asked Lisa and/or Kyle about this?

On WWHL Andy asked her if she was friends with any of the other HWs. (I think he was setting her up, knowing full well that Kim has NO friends.) Anyway, the only two she could come up with were Kyle R and LVP, neither of whom would give her the time of day, at this point.  The bitch has no friends.  NONE.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

On WWHL Andy asked her if she was friends with any of the other HWs. (I think he was setting her up, knowing full well that Kim has NO friends.) Anyway, the only two she could come up with were Kyle R and LVP, neither of whom would give her the time of day, at this point.  The bitch has no friends.  NONE.

And even at that, she had to think to come up with an answer. I suspect that she thinks any HW that is polite to her as a "friend". LOL 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

At Khloe Kardashian's baby show, Kyle looked like she was barely tolerating Kim. I imagine LVP looks on Kim with more disdain than she has for the Vanderpump Fools. At least those idiots help her earn money by working at her restaurants and through her producer's credit on Vanderpump Rules. What does Kim do for her?

• Love 8
On 4/23/2018 at 9:05 AM, Empress1 said:

Bebe's Kids was a movie from ... I can't remember exactly, I was a kid when it came out. I actually don't think I was allowed to see it. Maybe the early 90s? It's about a group of havoc-wreaking kids. "Bebe's kids" is synonymous for "bad-ass kids."

It was a cartoon ?

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

At Khloe Kardashian's baby show, Kyle looked like she was barely tolerating Kim. I imagine LVP looks on Kim with more disdain than she has for the Vanderpump Fools. At least those idiots help her earn money by working at her restaurants and through her producer's credit on Vanderpump Rules. What does Kim do for her?

Khloe Kardashian got some heat because apparently her "baby shower"was a corporate sponsored event. Kyle has known the family for decades-Kim has been trying to get Brielle on some sort of Khloe Kardashian team.

I posted the video of Kim and Brielle waiting for their cars outside of the shower. Kyle was there as well.  Kim was wearing some bizarre "I Dream of Jeannie" costume complete with a train, on a day it was actually raining.  Brielle had some skin baring nonsensical outfit on and looked stunned-not stunning.  She was trying to pose for the Daily Mail, sticking her butt out pursuing her lips and posing.  Kyle was mostly looking for the valet to bring her car.

As to Vanderpump -she is a company person-there aren't many Bravolebrities she isn't cordial to.  LVP has to think Kim is a bit of a dummy as she signed on for two spin-offs without being given an executive producer position.  EPs are where the money is. 

• Love 10

I want so much to like Kim but she makes it pretty much impossible (I feel the same about NeNe).

I feel for the kids and Kroy, who I like a great deal.  They need to get their financial ducks in a row STAT.  Brielle moving out would be the death-knell of DBT and that's bound to happen at some point.

Will Sheree be coming back?  I might be the only one in the world who likes her. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
Just now, Jextella said:

I want so much to like Kim but she makes it pretty much impossible (I feel the same about NeNe).

I feel for the kids and Kroy, who I like a great deal.  The need to get their financial ducks in a row STAT.  Brielle moving out would be the death-knell of DBT and that's bound to happen at some point.

Will Sheree be coming back?  I might be the only one in world who likes her. 

No, both Kim and Sheree were fired from the Atl. HW show. So now the question is, will Kim have Sheree on her DBT show so that she can still get a Bravo paycheck of some sort? IMO, No. Kim will never allow an Atl. HW on "her" show!

• Love 4

Teigen said she is not friends with Kim much like I expected her to. She said she speaks with both Kim and Nene as a fan of the show and would like to be removed from this narrative. ??

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

Teigen said she is not friends with Kim much like I expected her to. She said she speaks with both Kim and Nene as a fan of the show and would like to be removed from this narrative. ??

That’s hilarious!! Where did you hear/read this?  (Not doubting you, just would love to see for myself). 

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, both Kim and Sheree were fired from the Atl. HW show. So now the question is, will Kim have Sheree on her DBT show so that she can still get a Bravo paycheck of some sort? IMO, No. Kim will never allow an Atl. HW on "her" show!

I was hoping DBT would be cancelled as well. Why reward this trash with continuing her own show?  My guess is that it brings in enough rating$ that Bravo Andy must not be too disgusted with her. ?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, NinaH said:

That’s hilarious!! Where did you hear/read this?  (Not doubting you, just would love to see for myself). 

It's an entire article on People Magazine website. It did not take long for her back off that "we are friends; we text" comment

• Love 8
5 hours ago, NinaH said:

I think you’re right. KZB gloms onto any other celeb, esp reality celebs, as if they are truly close but I’ve always seen right through that. She’s trying to be noticed and relevant but it doesn’t seem to work. 

Mhmm
31223909_10156678924699369_6696040802941

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, NinaH said:

I was hoping DBT would be cancelled as well. Why reward this trash with continuing her own show?  My guess is that it brings in enough rating$ that Bravo Andy must not be too disgusted with her. ?

Correct, as long as the ratings are fine, Bravo will keep DBT but if they fall low enough, they will cut it/her/them in a heart beat. 

• Love 3

Kim's actions are finally biting her in the butt. Ha ha I can screw other people's husbands, be a kept woman, have a dip in the lady pond (not saying that's wrong but Wig seems to want to forget), but nobody can call me out on it. So just forget all of that and only say positive about me watch my hot husband and me pop out baby after baby. Sorry Wig. You don't get to have the cake and scarf it down too.

A dip in the lady pond isn't an issue but Kim for whatever reason seemed to never want to discuss it as part of her past. Why?

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, NinaH said:

I don't trust Andy after he had Rappaport with Kenya on wwhl, so I don't think he was all that disgusted. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I don't trust Andy after he had Rappaport with Kenya on wwhl, so I don't think he was all that disgusted. 

He is a gay man that doesn't stop the homophobe slamming on these shows either. As long as these women make him money, he could care less what they say about each other, be it the truth or a lie, only money matters to him.

• Love 7
On 4/23/2018 at 3:14 AM, plotpointer said:

Best.Episode.Ever!

A white woman got a beat down by four strong black women on national television!  It was beautiful how those sisters came together for a cause.

How is this post not racist?  Why not just say an ass got beat down by four strong woman.  Why add color to it?   I'm very glad Kim got beat down because she is an ass but this post is offensive.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Sai said:

How is this post not racist?  Why not just say an ass got beat down by four strong woman.  Why add color to it?   I'm very glad Kim got beat down because she is an ass but this post is offensive.

I can't speak for the poster, but I took that to mean they beat down Kim's white privilege.

• Love 9

I am going to go out on a shaky limb here but I think Kim was referring to past allegations that she is a racist when she was whining to Andy about it not being real and that it only became a thing after SM. Don't get me wrong, IMO, Kim IS a racist, there are far too many examples on video of her spouting racist comments, but I really think that she was talking about Nene/other HWs accusing her of it on the show before she left the first time and before the HWs started using SM to further their fights outside of the show. What Kim didn't count on was Andy/production reminding the viewers of her ugly comments, past and present, which clearly and very loudly showed her true mindset. Yes, Kim did watch the show while she was gone but she didn't pay attention to what was happening on SM between the women and she ignored how much Andy/production use "replay" to out a HWs lies during the reunions, she really isn't very smart! LOL

• Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

He is a gay man that doesn't stop the homophobe slamming on these shows either. As long as these women make him money, he could care less what they say about each other, be it the truth or a lie, only money matters to him.

Isn't it the same with us viewers though? We keep tuning in and have helped made the Housewives franchise into the success it has become today. Of course we react to what happens but we end up coming back anyway. 

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I am going to go out on a shaky limb here but I think Kim was referring to past allegations that she is a racist when she was whining to Andy about it not being real and that it only became a thing after SM. 

I can totally see that being what she meant. But even if she did mean it, she isn't helping herself by not saying it lol.

• Love 8

I’m not surprised Chrissy would immediately distance herself from Kim on Twitter, my respect for her had been restored.

You know you’re the lowest of the low in fake-celebritydom when even a Kardashian has more class than Kim Zolciak and her brood of trash.

”Yo’ injured son and ho daughter” is the subtle passive-aggressive shade of this season! That Porsha can be dumb as a fox.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Isn't it the same with us viewers though? We keep tuning in and have helped made the Housewives franchise into the success it has become today. Of course we react to what happens but we end up coming back anyway. 

I can totally see that being what she meant. But even if she did mean it, she isn't helping herself by not saying it lol.

Yes, we as viewers cosign the HWs behavior by tuning in each week to a degree but at least we can voice our distaste of their behaviors here and call then out for it (not that they listen to us though).

Kim is the perfect example of the "Open mouth, Insert Foot" saying. Had she toned her mouth/behavior down, been present during filming (not skipping out early) and left Kroy at home with their kids, she would have kept her Peach for next season. Much like Nene, she believed she was impervious to any backlash from the other HWs, Andy/production and the viewers. The reunion and her firing was a rude (deserved) awakening IMO! LOL

3 minutes ago, Not4Me said:

I’m not surprised Chrissy would immediately distance herself from Kim on Twitter, my respect for her had been restored.

You know you’re the lowest of the low in fake-celebritydom when even a Kardashian has more class than Kim Zolciak and her brood of trash.

”Yo’ injured son and ho daughter” is the subtle passive-aggressive shade of this season! That Porsha can be dumb as a fox.

Kim makes Porsha look educated, almost cultured! LOL

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

What Kim didn't count on was Andy/production reminding the viewers of her ugly comments, past and present, which clearly and very loudly showed her true mindset. Yes, Kim did watch the show while she was gone but she didn't pay attention to what was happening on SM between the women and she ignored how much Andy/production use "replay" to out a HWs lies during the reunions, she really isn't very smart! LOL

Kim was the epitome of white privilege in that part of the reunion. She probably thought she would get the good edit because she is the only white woman corageous enough to sit on that couch with other black women.

Besides, her bestie is the producer, so she lied her ass off and believed they would not portray her in a bad light. After all, she had quit the show mid season and still got her own show. She does not understand her actions have consequences and now that she realized that the network/ production was not really there for her, she was furious. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Bravo has bigger trash on its network then Kim (Thomas Ravanol) but if they fired every bravolebirty for being messy we'd have no network.

THats true, if it wasn’t for trash, there wouldn’t be a Bravo. That’s their thing. 

• Love 7

Kim looked like the total idiot she is the way she twisted up and contorted her face nonstop. Her ginormous lips also make her sound as if she has a speech impediment.  And I loved that the other ladies calmly all said that none of them were jealous of her in any way whatsoever, because it’s too ludicrous to even suggest. 

• Love 13
3 hours ago, NinaH said:

Kim looked like the total idiot she is the way she twisted up and contorted her face nonstop. Her ginormous lips also make her sound as if she has a speech impediment.  And I loved that the other ladies calmly all said that none of them were jealous of her in any way whatsoever, because it’s too ludicrous to even suggest. 

She did look like a total idiot.  I know Kim is beyond dumb, but I had a weird fascination with her and her presumably lavish lifestyle. It was quite apparent during the reunion that she is vile and disgusting AND incredibly stupid to have screwed up her face. Has she been like this all along? Probably, but she was able to hide it, at least somewhat, to casual viewers like me. Any ounce of fascination or curiosity I ever had about her is gone, zip, nada. I saw what was under that plastic facade and it wasn’t nice. I’m done with her. Bye wig.

• Love 7

It was none of Kim’s business where Nene parked. That’s the problem with some people. They put their noses where it doesn’t belong. This sense of entitlement on who gets to use a handicap space is ridiculous. The spaces are not yours, nor yours to guard and protect. If she had a tag or a placard, then she can park there. People have no idea of what someone’s disability is and why they are allowed to park there. And it’s none of their business. Just park your car and go in the damn Walmart. Nosey, entitled bastards. Of course this is indicative of Kim’s personality - scared someone will get something she can’t have. And of course she’s the only one legitimately deserving. It’s all made for her. 

• Love 18
22 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I remember when Kim talked about little North looking exactly like your typical "Armenian Girl". I was like yes she is lovely Armenian American/African American combination and that is what she looks like.

• Love 6
20 hours ago, NinaH said:

. She is going to have to do some serious PR work or else, hello Montana (sorry Montana)

16 hours ago, Jextella said:

I feel for the kids and Kroy, who I like a great deal.  They need to get their financial ducks in a row STAT.  Brielle moving out would be the death-knell of DBT and that's bound to happen at some point.

Will Sheree be coming back?  I might be the only one in the world who likes her. 

Nope. Still like Sheree and would hate to have Marlo get her spot.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, qtpye said:

I remember when Kim talked about little North looking exactly like your typical "Armenian Girl". I was like yes she is lovely Armenian American/African American combination and that is what she looks like.

Meh, Kim is an idiot. North has a tough road ahead. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Meh, Kim is an idiot. North has a tough road ahead. 

Agreed. None of the Kardashians seem equipped to raise half black children. I hope none of those kids get a complex.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, RollingStone23 said:

It was really offensive seeing Kim contorting her botched face and rolling her eyes as Kandi explained why the roach thing is problematic. I'm sure as a white woman, it might be a tad frustrating to be on this show like this, where you are basically arguing with other women, and have a seemingly innocent comment turned into something else. However, this country and our society was built on a racial hierarchy with whites on the top and blacks on the bottom. In order to reinforce this hierarchy, the most inane things were used to "highlight" the inferiority of black people. Stupid things like eating chicken or watermelon, having roaches, not being able to swim were used as justification for verbal and physical assault. All these years later, black folks know these dog whistles and these terms, and maybe as a white woman from wherever she's from, she doesn't. Either way, as a white woman, in that moment she needed to check her privilege, acknowledge that she received the lesson, and apologize. But no, she had to hunker down and lash out because they're "attacking" her.

The inconvenience she feels because she can't call NeNe a cockroach is the price she pays as a white woman to not to have to worry about her kids being killed by the police, be the victim of predatory lending practices, be the victim of inadequate medical care, or being sentenced to prison for a longer time than their racial counterparts. I'm sure all the women on that stage would love the inability to call someone a cockroach be their biggest problem in life.

Thank you! 

13 hours ago, NinaH said:

Kim was implying covertly of course, that the other women were jealous of her because she's white. That's the only thing that I can think of. That's the reason why she has her own show too. At least in her mind. Why does she have her own show? She most definitely wasn't the most popular, or liked. ? ? Why does Kim have a show? Who watches? I don't know anyone who likes Kim. 

• Love 8