Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Emotions reach a boiling point with Kim at the center of it all. Kim reflects on her return to the show which leads to a fiery verbal encounter between she and Kenya. There is no holding back when NeNe and Kim go head-to-head in the ultimate war of words, but with a decade worth of friendship between them, could this be the final breaking point? 

• Love 1

Sheree is squirming on the couch like she is literally on the hot seat; even when they aren't talking to her. Her dress keeps filling up with air like she has a hose attached in the back. Or maybe she's just gassy which would explain her discomfort.

• Love 13
Just now, Grumpbump said:

Kim misses the "good ol' days" when there was no social media and you could freely spout your racist bullshit without repercussions.

Yup, I also think that she said real racism... Kim was not ready to get called out like that. Cynthia was giving her the business... They all read her..Even Andy..lol

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Yup, I also think that she said real racism... Kim was not ready to get called out like that. Cynthia was giving her the business... They all read her..Even Andy..lol

I had to crack up hearing Cynthia read Kim! She was taking no prisoners for a change and everyone got a piece of that lying skank! Kim was in total denial even when video proving her rotten, negative comments that people are PO'd about! Like Nene said, the elevator isn't stopping on every floor! I'm so glad Kim and Sheree are history! These b!tches are crazy! ;-(

• Love 22
26 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

Please tell me that Kim is fired from RHOA and Andy is cancelling DBT.  I am ashamed to even call her a human being; she's a discredit to personkind everywhere.

Yes and No. Kim was fired from the HW show but Bravo renewed her DBT show for another season. Now, if the ratings for her DBT show plummet, as I suspect they will, it may not be renewed next season.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Show hasn't been on Pacific Time-is true Kim said her lame company Kashmere did $15 MILLION dollars?  

Yes, she did claim that and when Nene questioned it/mocked her that is, Kim explained she didn't actually get 15 mil because it was all reinvested back into the company! LOL

• Love 14
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

She sure did say the reason why another white woman wasn't on the show was because they weren't dumb enough to come on the show.  So Kim knows EXACTLY why she was on RHOA in the first place.

During the Eva birthday party episode Kroy seemed to be having a good time with the rest of the cast.  He was very pleasant with Eva and laughing along with everyone else at Nene and Gregg's costumes.  I wondered then if perhaps it wasn't Kroy that distanced Kim from the rest of the cast but if it was KIM who wanted to distance herself from the cast and used Kroy to do it.  What she just said to Andy about another white woman wouldn't be dumb enough to do the show just confirms to me that Kim wanted the distance from the black women and used Kroy to do it and used Sweetie and Sheree to protect herself against claims of racism.

The fact that Andy let that be shown on TV was a signal to the African American viewership of RHOA that Kim would NOT be back.

And when Kim said "real racism" that was the exact moment Sheree knew she had played for the wrong team.  AGAIN.

Well Kroy did tell Andy that he (Andy) had the power to stop them from coming at Kim. So I think they may be similar or the same or he heavily drinking her kook-aid  (kool-aid but I kinda think the typo may fit after tonight lol)

Just...BYE WIG for real!! 

Edited by Llama
Typo
  • Love 12

Yes and No. Kim was fired from the HW show but Bravo renewed her DBT show for another season. Now, if the ratings for her DBT show plummet, as I suspect they will, it may not be renewed next season.

If they plummet, it will be because of lack of storylines or people are getting tired of her, not because of anything said on RHoA.  

That comment was both ignorant and racist, because it implies the reason Kim was confronted was because she’s a white woman.  Andy probably wanted to say, “I don’t need a white woman on this franchise anyway.”

Andy and Bravo have been pretty clear about wanting and supporting segregated casts for its reality shows.  

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

This right here was Kroy realizing Kim F'd up big time and the BRAVO gravy train was just about over.

IMG_3950.thumb.JPG.20b46605cf94d4f608e950dc1b70fa16.JPG

Kim was upset that Sheree didn't jump in like a double dutch partner but there was nothing Sheree could do because a) Sheree didn't want the others coming for her and b) there was nothing for Sheree to defend; Kim had said everything the others said she said on tape.

Sheree is truly the dumbest, because she got fired from RHOA and Kim's not going to have her or her joggers on DBT because Sheree didn't jump in and save her from those 5 savage African American women.

I blame her family who never seem to call out Kim when busted! She's a chronic liar, pretends to be stupid when quite aware of what she's doing, and is truly unapologetic to believing she's entitled to every courtesy! Kroy is allowing the behavior and it had to blow up on her sooner or later! Kim was alone on that couch in her delusion trying to deny videotape showing something said by her! There was nothing for Sheree to do but allow her to hang herself! Kim has no credibility and this is from someone who gave her every benefit of the doubt due to being physically assaulted by both Nene and Sheree, but these last several years of her "grand dragon" behavior has kicked me off the bandwagon! ;-)

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

If they plummet, it will be because of lack of storylines or people are getting tired of her, not because of anything said on RHoA.  

If Kim were smart, she'd use her new season to get back into the publics good graces. This gave her plenty of storyline material. 

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I can see why Sheree was let ago again because she just gets twisted in her lies so easily. She tries to pass herself off as this successful woman, gonna get married to her criminal who now has to get parole or she will "dump" him.. It's just to sad to watch.

THIS! Sheree does not get that you will serve ALL your time on federal charge! Out in two years?!? Bye Girl! LOL! 

15 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

This right here was Kroy realizing Kim F'd up big time and the BRAVO gravy train was just about over.

IMG_3950.thumb.JPG.20b46605cf94d4f608e950dc1b70fa16.JPG

Kim was upset that Sheree didn't jump in like a double dutch partner but there was nothing Sheree could do because a) Sheree didn't want the others coming for her and b) there was nothing for Sheree to defend; Kim had said everything the others said she said on tape.

Sheree is truly the dumbest, because she got fired from RHOA and Kim's not going to have her or her joggers on DBT because Sheree didn't jump in and save her from those 5 savage African American women.

Sheree tried with Kandi and the 'drinking problem' and I LOVED Kandi checking her too. She said this...that sounds like a problem. I'm not changing! LOL!! 

I love Kandi!

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I blame her family who never seem to call out Kim when busted!

Whenever anyone disagrees with Kim, she cuts them off.  She's not on speaking terms with her own family, so how does Kroy know that she won't shut him down (and take the kids) if he doesn't tow the party line either?

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

If Kim were smart, she'd use her new season to get back into the publics good graces. This gave her plenty of storyline material. 

LOL, the only way Kim can do that is to disappear from TV forever.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

LOL, the only way Kim can do that is to disappear from TV forever.

America loves a good comeback story. If she somehow found original Kim somewhere in there, plenty would be flocking back to her. 

• Love 4

I posted earlier about Sweetie and it makes me wonder what happened to her. Gone with no explanation and then comes Tracy.

Sweetie may have signed a NDA but that doesn't mean that  some "people" at the swap meet can't spill some tea without her knowledge.

• Love 9

I wonder if Kim thought she had Andy on her side because they had so many little side conversations where he was saying but Kim you said that on camera etc.   In a weird sort of way I feel like he might’ve been fighting for her but she just was not giving in or apologizing.     I can’t believe that last line she said about racism not really being real like 10 years ago? She is an insane person. As much as I hate how Kenya goes for the physical when she insults when  she said Kim needed to talk to her plastic surgeon about her double chin and then right at that moment the editors put in a picture of her with making double chin face. That was gold.  I think Sheree knew she was done this ep. she looked defeated. And this was her part. Or as Portia said, you’ve got the spotlight on you now. Good reunion. Atlanta does reunions right  

Edited by Swellcatt
Fixing my sentences
  • Love 17

I was almost giving Kim the benefit of the doubt on the racism stuff,  though the chicken reference threw me,  because for real I would not have known pointing out that someone had roaches went deeper than calling them out as being a dirty B. 

Her bathroom meltdown though and her comments that social media has ratcheted up the idea of racism and it wasn't this big a thing before social media made me change my mind.

Bitch,  you and me might not have been aware that racism was still as prevalent as it is before social media gave people a place to loudly call it out,  but judging by the look on Sheree's face and everything I've ever been told by friends, my own observations, history -- racism wasn't invented with social media. 

This they need to apologize to America B. S. too. I mean she can be the subject of a freaking class on clueless white privilige.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kroy we saw all that we needed to see.

Kroy, you can now kiss DBT goodbye as well, guess that broodmare that you hitched your wagon to has been beaten to her death for reality tv. BYE BYE Bierman circus.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Andy and Bravo have been pretty clear about wanting and supporting segregated casts for its reality shows.  

I disagree, I do think this Atl. season will affect her DBT ratings. A lot of her fans watched Atl. this season and it seems many saw a side to Kim that they didn't know/see before on DBT.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Show hasn't been on Pacific Time-is true Kim said her lame company Kashmere did $15 MILLION dollars?  

Yeah, she did!  She said it made $15 million in ONE year, no less.  She’s a lying sack of garbage with an ugly ass wig sitting on top.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I was almost giving Kim the benefit of the doubt on the racism stuff,  though the chicken reference through me,  because for real I would not have known pointing out that someone had roaches went deeper than calling them out as being a dirty B. 

Her bathroom meltdown though and her comments that social media has ratcheted up the idea of racism and it wasn't this big a thing before social media made me change my mind.

Bitch,  you and me might not have been aware that racism was still as prevalent as it is before social media gave people a place to loudly call it out,  but judging by the look on Sheree's face and everything I've ever been told by friends, my own observations, history -- racism wasn't invented with social media. 

This they need to apologize to America B. S. too. I mean she can be the subject of a freaking class on clueless white privilige.

I've always associated roaches with New York and that having them means nothing more than you live in an area with cockroaches.  But I will be more aware about my ignorance from this point on.

Kim is wrong about social media making racism a big thing.

Like police injustice never occurred before the invention of cellphones....

However, social media has become a successful tool in handing out consequences. 

And tons of people letting you know they think you're an idiot for the beliefs you hold!

99.9% of the time I'm perfectly happy not knowing twitter. Tonight?  I have a feeling Kim's page would be one heck of a read.

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

99.9% of the time I'm perfectly happy not knowing twitter. Tonight?  I have a feeling Kim's page would be one heck of a read.

She is being drag on the internet. She has her defenders, but, her detractors are giving it to her and her husband.

• Love 12