Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

With three hours, when do you think they'll get around to finding out when, exactly, Teddi and Dorit were supposed to meet?  4 p.m. or 4:30?

I know you're being snarky and I laughed; but, at this point, it doesn't even matter. Dorit was excessively late for EITHER time. That's the issue. She got all hung up on who was supposed to be whom when; but, either way, she wasn't going to arrive on time. Not even close. 

8 hours ago, missyb said:

Did anyone pick up on Kyle saying that one reason she was so surprised by LVP and Dorit's "close" relationship was that LVP had never mentioned Dorit to Kyle before?? I need to listen again but I thought that exchange was a good nugget.

I picked up on that as well. And it confirmed my suspicions that they were never close friends. LVP knew her through PK, I'm sure. But she probably just saw her here and there socially. And it's not like PK has been with her a very long time at this point. Didn't LVP make some crack about his first wife last year? I, honestly, believe LVP is playing nice with Dorit for PK's sake. Either she has a lot of respect for him and their friendship, or he has some dirt on her. 

8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I think Erika was embarrassed by Andy's question.  She knows that JM wouldn't never collaborate with her.  So her response was that JM wouldn't collaborate with anyone.  Well, that's not entirely true.   I don't doubt he would collaborate with anyone.  Just not the caliber of Erika Jane.

I thought Andy's question was stupid. Just because two people make "music" doesn't mean they'll automatically want to make music together. Mellencamp's music is nothing like the stuff Erika does. It wouldn't make sense for them to do something together. I don't think she was necessarily embarrassed, she just knew it was a ridiculous idea. I know Erika can be a bitch a lot of the time, but I think she's generally pretty humble about her performance career. She knows it's just fluff and a "show", nothing that anyone of any caliber would join her in. It's campy. She knows that. 

6 hours ago, lcarolynl said:

I thought Erika said "Yes" to everything.

Yea, but John Mellencamp didn't ask her. 

Andy did. 

3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Can you imagine how Rinna would act had Lisa done that to her? Her IG posts about Lisa were nasty, not funny and were, IMO, payback for her daughters losing modeling gigs and her losing QVC sales because Rinna refuses to admit that she is the one to blame for those, no one else, just her.  Also, had Lisa done that to Rinna, HH and Erika would have called Lisa out for acting like a child but when it's Eileen or Rinna attacking Lisa, Erika acts likes it's no big deal. Erika needs to be careful, Rinna will turn on her before too long, there isn't much difference between Rinna's behavior and Brandi's nasty behavior.

I didn't see them either, except for what was shown last night. So I cannot really comment on how "nasty" they were or weren't. It looked like she was re-watching the early seasons and poking fun at things. If she only went after LVP, and didn't snark on anyone or anything else, I guess that's pretty low and mean-spirited. But I think the overall point was that LVP hadn't actually seen them and therefore couldn't really comment. 

I have no idea what this stuff about Rinna's daughters losing gigs is about. Andy briefly asked about it last night, but Rinna wouldn't really go into it. First I'd heard of it, so I can't really comment on that either. But, that aside, LVP AND Rinna have both been poking at each other in their THs and on the show all season. So I don't see this as some big deviation from that. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

I picked up on that as well. And it confirmed my suspicions that they were never close friends. LVP knew her through PK, I'm sure. But she probably just saw her here and there socially. And it's not like PK has been with her a very long time at this point. Didn't LVP make some crack about his first wife last year? I, honestly, believe LVP is playing nice with Dorit for PK's sake. Either she has a lot of respect for him and their friendship, or he has some dirt on her. 

Lisa talked about this both last season and this season, too bad Kyle never listens to anyone, including Lisa. Lisa said that she had just met Dorit shortly before filming began for last season. This season she went so far as to tell Dorit that she got close to her initially because of her friendship with PK. Kyle hasn't known Dorit for long either but was all "Lisa is JELLY" for the first half of this season, so who is the one playing games? It's not Lisa, it's Kyle.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

And how insensitive do you have to be, that when Teddi is talking about her struggles with infertility, you chime in with "you should adopt a dog from LVP".?

Dorit has had an issue with every single woman on this show.  I don't think we can say that about any of the others which leads to the obvious conclusion is that Dorit is the problem.  And kudos to LVP for saying that when she saw what Dorit said about her (once again, you are on tape, Dorit), it was worse than what the DoDo admitted to.

Finally, the line of the night was Andy's "Vogue" comment.  I know he's the devil incarnate most of the time, but  I do love when he gets bitchy.  I can hear Dorit now crying to PK:  "How dare Andy insult me like that? This was supposed to be MY night where I found MY voice, and got to sit  on the Cool Girls couch, and he ruined it for me."

And how insensitive do you have to be, that when Teddi is talking about her struggles with infertility, you chime in with "you should adopt a dog from LVP".?

Teddi wasn't talking about being unable to conceive she was talking about the decision to have another child.  At the Lights Out dinner, PK and Dorit were talking about having another child and later decided against it. They adopted a dog.  I think Dorit was just trying to relate to Teddi.  I have issues with someone who bases their decision to have a child based on their five year old's desire for a sibling.  Dorit and Teddi are the only ones still in child bearing years so I didn't find it insensitive except for the fact it came out of Dorit's mouth and every comment of hers gets dissected to death. 

Dorit has had an issue with every single woman on this show.  I don't think we can say that about any of the others which leads to the obvious conclusion is that Dorit is the problem.  And kudos to LVP for saying that when she saw what Dorit said about her (once again, you are on tape, Dorit), it was worse than what the DoDo admitted to.

I didn't see a huge difference.  The problem with this show is they cannot get time and context correct.  Granted it is on tape.  What Kyle went running to LVP with is what Dorit said to the others at their dinner in NYC-not everything Dorit had said.   It is very Brandi of Kyle to keep claiming LVP should be unforgiving of Dorit for her comments about LVP, when Kyle has said and continues to say some pretty crappy things about LVP.  Dorit admitted to the essential parts.  It seems to me Season 1 was all about Kyle calling Camille insecure, which Kyle defended her comments.  Good for LVP saying it was worse and better for LVP for moving past it.  She should not have to give a reason for doing so.  Kyle is acting like an ass. 

Finally, the line of the night was Andy's "Vogue" comment.  I know he's the devil incarnate most of the time, but  I do love when he gets bitchy.  I can hear Dorit now crying to PK:  "How dare Andy insult me like that? This was supposed to be MY night where I found MY voice, and got to sit  on the Cool Girls couch, and he ruined it for me."

Andy was being bitchy.  How many times can Dorit say she was happy to get a magazine cover?  Nice way to shit on a media outlet who is promoting your show Andy.  I think Dorit and Andy have a strange relationship.  He mentioned when she was on WWHL, that she finally made room in her schedule to come on.  Andy is throwing barbs out because the season was dull and the other women are afraid to take the cheap shots about each others' accomplishments.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I think it’s her real hair. And  I kind of like Klye’s shorter hair. 

I think most of it is her real hair - you could see her uneven part/scalp.

However, I do think they clipped in a bunch of hair pieces underneath in the back for major volume.

• Love 7

I don’t understand Dorit taking on Kyle.  She’s not going to have the numbers in that fight.  If she goes for LVP, then Tinna, Erika will take u her cause.

If I’m Kyle, I’m done with Dorit after the comments she’s made at the reunion.  Dorit kept talking about how close she was with Kyle; however I don’t recall seeing the two of them pictured together between seasons.  Kyle & Teddie on the other hand have been pictured together quite a bit.

Im curious to see how next season plays out.  Rinna (sans snark with LVP) is the only one who seems relatively conflict free.  I would say the same about LVP, but Erika always looks ready to join up against LVP.

I am not a loyal Atlanta viewer; however their reunion takedown of Kim was a thing of beauty.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I didn't see them either, except for what was shown last night. So I cannot really comment on how "nasty" they were or weren't. It looked like she was re-watching the early seasons and poking fun at things. If she only went after LVP, and didn't snark on anyone or anything else, I guess that's pretty low and mean-spirited. But I think the overall point was that LVP hadn't actually seen them and therefore couldn't really comment. 

I have no idea what this stuff about Rinna's daughters losing gigs is about. Andy briefly asked about it last night, but Rinna wouldn't really go into it. First I'd heard of it, so I can't really comment on that either. But, that aside, LVP AND Rinna have both been poking at each other in their THs and on the show all season. So I don't see this as some big deviation from that. 

The only BH HW she went after/mocked was Lisa! And she was nasty, making digs about her looks, her aging in the 9 years the show has been on and wishing Cedric would come back on the show to talk about Lisa/Ken some more. It doesn't matter that Lisa didn't see them herself, many people, including Kyle, filled her in on them, heck, even Andy called Rinna out on them on WWHL.

Rinna told Andy, last night, that her daughters lost gigs because of this show and IMO, she blames Lisa for it.

Talking smack/digs at each other in their THs is very different from what Rinna did to Lisa via SM/IG, very different. No one prompted Rinna to do what she did, that was all on her, with the TH's, the HWs are asked questions (that we never hear) by a producer, so the THs aren't as personal as they appear to be.

7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Who knew LVP wielded that kind of power? How did she manage to manipulate the general public into not buying RInna's clothes, and photographers and magazines into not hiring the Hadidn'ts?

Lisa doesn't have power but, IMO, Rinna needs to blame someone other than herself/her own behavior and possible Yolanda (if Yolanda said something to the powers to be in the modeling world, something I would not put past Yolanda doing). Rinna got an enormous backlash after she tried to blame Lisa for Munchausengate, people were calling for QVC to drop her and I suspect it was QVC that helped Rinna to turn over a new leaf. 

• Love 17
57 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I do wonder why Rinna posts nude photos of herself on SM. Does she need everyone to tell her how fantastic she looks? I cannot relate to this motivation at all. Maybe posting one time, I could understand, but again and again?

I am glad that LVP interjected that all of the women were commenting that they found it strange that Erika up and left Teddi’s beach house. I really wanted someone to spell out to Dorit that thinking behavior is weird is very different from feeling angry about the behavior.

Rinna is alsways hustling which is why she is posting naked pictures(to get a new deal) and it is also why she is mad at LVP, imo.

She mentioned to Andy that she did not understand the pay structure on the show and Andy said that the oldest cast gets paid more. She is salty that she did all the heavy lifting last year.

She also reminded him that she is always there to work. Girlfriend wants a raise. 

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Her IG posts about Lisa were nasty, not funny and were, IMO, payback for her daughters losing modeling gigs and her losing QVC sales because Rinna refuses to admit that she is the one to blame for those, no one else, just her. 

I'm confused. Rinna blames Vanderpump for lost QVC sales and the Hamlin girls careers? 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Not feeling the million Bobby pins in Dorit’s hair.

9 hours ago, LizDC said:

Me neither. Is that some ridiculous new style or something? 

It's on trend. Angela Bassett just wore them at the Infinity War red carpet on Monday.

http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2018/04/24/angela-bassett-mario-dice-avengers-infinity-war-la-premiere/laurie-hernandez-portrait-session/

https://glowsly.com/exposed-bobby-pin-hairstyles/

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, LizDC said:

I'm confused. Rinna blames Vanderpump for lost QVC sales and the Hamlin girls careers? 

IMO, she does. She told Andy, last nights reunion episode, that her daughters lost modeling work because of this show and she had a large number of viewers calling/tweeting/texting/emailing QVC to drop Rinna or they would never purchase anything from them again. The hate she harbors for Lisa is disproportionate to the squabbles they have had on the show, her blaming Lisa is the only thing that makes sense, at least to me. 

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I know you're being snarky and I laughed; but, at this point, it doesn't even matter. Dorit was excessively late for EITHER time. That's the issue. She got all hung up on who was supposed to be whom when; but, either way, she wasn't going to arrive on time. Not even close. 

I thought Andy's question was stupid. Just because two people make "music" doesn't mean they'll automatically want to make music together. Mellencamp's music is nothing like the stuff Erika does. It wouldn't make sense for them to do something together. I don't think she was necessarily embarrassed, she just knew it was a ridiculous idea. I know Erika can be a bitch a lot of the time, but I think she's generally pretty humble about her performance career. She knows it's just fluff and a "show", nothing that anyone of any caliber would join her in. It's campy. She knows that. 

Andy did. 

Erica could have been gracious. They were many ways to answer that. Even what she said wasnt bad but the Effing tone! She didnt laugh or make it fun. 

• Love 24

Erika has zero self awareness and her ice queen persona is a smokescreen for her insecurities and inferiority complex. What a nasty bitch. Obviously her marriage is in trouble- saying her own husband hasn’t read her book speaks volumes. 

I liked Kyle’s new teeth, and her hair. The dress she wore didn’t do much for me, but it was low key and comfortable so I approve. (Just once I’d like to see a housewife show up for a reunion in jeans and a sweater with minimal makeup). Not sure, but is Kyle letting some gray in her hair- au natural style? 

LVP looked haggard, tired, and old. High def tv is not her friend- from some angles the skin on her neck looked like chicken skin. Her fake lashes sometimes look too heavy for her eyelids to support. 

Dorit looked and acted messy. 

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, she does. She told Andy, last nights reunion episode, that her daughters lost modeling work because of this show and she had a large number of viewers calling/tweeting/texting/emailing QVC to drop Rinna or they would never purchase anything from them again. The hate she harbors for Lisa is disproportionate to the squabbles they have had on the show, her blaming Lisa is the only thing that makes sense, at least to me. 

Wow. People can be brutal.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Is Erika kidding? We haven't seen her nasty temper? 

We have seen it but I think she was implying that she could even turn it up a few notches more. I think she has a few speeds. Cold, bitchy, cvnty and super cvnt. After how I’ve seen her go off already, I don't know if my tv screen would crack if she went full force. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

We have seen it but I think she was implying that she could even turn it up a few notches more. I think she has a few speeds. Cold, bitchy, cvnty and super cvnt. After how I’ve seen her go off already, I don't know if my tv screen would crack if she went full force. 

On the positive, she announced what she was in her first season.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

lol, I agree with you 100%

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Without a doubt, they can be nasty to the HWs on SM. That still doesn't excuse her from blaming Lisa for how viewers reacted to her behavior and, IMO, she is.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

Rinna seems hell-bent on taking LVP down.  She gets a sparkle in her eye every time someone says something hurtful to LVP.  Is she jealous of LVP's success and wealth?  What's up with her attitude towards LVP?  Rinna needs to shut her pie hole, IMO. 

This. The new Rhinna can now control her nasty mouth - except when it comes to LVP.

10 hours ago, tinaw said:

To say that Teddi is one way to her face and then another way with the other girls is hysterical.

Pot meet kettle

Yet Teddi just couldn't resist telling Rhinna all the trash talk about her from Dorit - months after it happened. And she stirred the pot in other ways that I just can't recall at the moment.

7 hours ago, lampwick said:

How about the wife of the attorney blurting out “ad infinitum, what the f is that?” I died.  She and Tom really don’t talk much, eh?

I died. Erudite Erika never heard this expression? She was extra bitchy last night. Whoever said it previously on this board was right. She is joyless.

3 hours ago, dosodog said:

And if I were LVP, I would have responded with:

Who is Nanny Kay?

Because if you can't remember who Nanny Kay is, why should I believe you don't remember any mention of Dorit....

Kyle doesn't listen to or care about anything that isn't about her. And btw I think that having the MC Faye Resnick as a best friend speaks volumes about her. I'm old enough to remember the OJ trial and how appalling it was that she came out with a book about her "best friend" Nicole during or right after. Nothing like capitalizing on the vicious murder of 2 people. Camille hit the nail on the head here.

• Love 15
56 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa talked about this both last season and this season, too bad Kyle never listens to anyone, including Lisa. Lisa said that she had just met Dorit shortly before filming began for last season. This season she went so far as to tell Dorit that she got close to her initially because of her friendship with PK. Kyle hasn't known Dorit for long either but was all "Lisa is JELLY" for the first half of this season, so who is the one playing games? It's not Lisa, it's Kyle.

Agree to disagree. I don't think either are playing games. I think they are both just flawed human beings. I think Kyle can definitely be jealous and insecure. And I think LVP can be guarded and hold grudges. She can be a bit spiteful at times. I think Kyle listens, but she's ditzy. I have a HORRIBLE memory so I'm not going to lambaste her for that. I now recall LVP mentioning that before, but I do think this season she acted in a way that belied she was closer with Dorit than she really was. 

16 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

Erica could have been gracious. They were many ways to answer that. Even what she said wasnt bad but the Effing tone! She didnt laugh or make it fun. 

I agree that her tone was bad. I thought her intention actually was gracious. I thought she was basically trying to say "John Mellencamp is way too high of a caliber to come romp around the stage with me and my latex and backup dancers." And I agree with that. But yea, she had an edge to her comments all night. I got the feeling something else was wrong and it was affecting her entire mood. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Without a doubt, they can be nasty to the HWs on SM. That still doesn't excuse her from blaming Lisa for how viewers reacted to her behavior and, IMO, she is.

Until she outright blames Lisa, I don't think it's fair to say that. I don't follow any of them on SM, but from what was said last night, I didn't get a clear impression that Rinna was blaming LVP. 

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Rinna is alsways hustling which is why she is posting naked pictures(to get a new deal) and it is also why she is mad at LVP, imo.

She mentioned to Andy that she did not understand the pay structure on the show and Andy said that the oldest cast gets paid more. She is salty that she did all the heavy lifting last year.

She also reminded him that she is always there to work. Girlfriend wants a raise. 

She hates LVP, and after this season I doubt LVP will play nice with her.  If her kids lost jobs its because of her nastyness.  She went after Dorit, after LVP after Yolanda. 

14 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

People sure can be- it was rinna herself that posted on instagram that her hater were so fat they couldnt see their own vaginas.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

People sure can be- it was rinna herself that posted on instagram that her hater were so fat they couldnt see their own vaginas.

That is just not nice. As a reality tv Star you are going to get both negative and positive comments. It’s fair game because you have put yourself out there. It is not fair to attack someone who is keeping their private life to themselves. That was an unnecessarily mean comment. 

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

She hates LVP, and after this season I doubt LVP will play nice with her.  If her kids lost jobs its because of her nastyness.  She went after Dorit, after LVP after Yolanda. 

She reall has something against plump people huh?

• Love 8

How many times does Erika have to tell Kyle that she doesn't have any issues with her before Kyle will believe her and STFU about Dorit causing issues between them? Maybe Kyle really doesn't listen, I mean, she's actually arguing with Erika about it.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 7

I thought she used to accompany Tom to all of his meetings. Maybe he gave her a coloring book to keep her occupied.

Hee! That was Erika Girardi that accompanied Tom to his meetings, not Erika Jayne. These days it seems like it is Erika Jayne all the time.

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree that her tone was bad. I thought her intention actually was gracious. I thought she was basically trying to say "John Mellencamp is way too high of a caliber to come romp around the stage with me and my latex and backup dancers." And I agree with that. But yea, she had an edge to her comments all night. I got the feeling something else was wrong and it was affecting her entire mood. 

Plus, I think it's pretty obvious, even to Erika, that John Mellencamp doesn't need an autotune machine, and can actually sing a song to an audience instead of lipsyncing.    ;-)

• Love 9
10 hours ago, missyb said:

Did anyone pick up on Kyle saying that one reason she was so surprised by LVP and Dorit's "close" relationship was that LVP had never mentioned Dorit to Kyle before?? I need to listen again but I thought that exchange was a good nugget.

Two possibilities:

Dorit and NannyK are names Kyle doesn't pay attention to.

LVP doesn't want people to know she knew Dorit from 2009 when she was the mistress and LVP was friends with Loretta

• Love 7

Sweet baby Jesus, what were the women on the right sofa wearing??  Did they raid MTV's 1980s wardrobe closet? 

Dorit is such an idiot.  She really is dense.  And she certainly is a history revisionist.  Did she forget she was being filmed?  She's on tape telling Erika that Kyle was making a big deal about Erika not staying the night at Teddi's.  Stop trying to say you didn't say it.  And what was with the entire pack of bobby pins in her hair?

Erika looked as though she were undergoing a root canal during the reunion.  She looked annoyed and pissed.  And not one person in her family has read her book and she doesn't think that's strange?  I do.  She can't use the "it was just published" excuse when she's just said the book on its third publishing.

Kyle's hair looked amazing.  You go, Kyle! 

John Mellencamp is still with Meg Ryan?  I thought they broke up.  Erika was incredibly rude to act all offended over the idea that she and John could do some type of duet or whatever.  No, he certainly doesn't need to sing with her but you would think she'd be flattered and maybe even giddy at the thought.  I guess she's too cool or important for that.

I thought Teddi and Kyle looked nice.  I'm one of the rare Rinna fans but I didn't care for her dress - - she looked as though she were on her way to portray a Fembot or attempt to sell a Lost in Space reboot.  I did appreciate her different hairdo though.

• Love 20

I couldn’t remember much about Cedric, so I googled him. There’s an article from early 2017 in which he claims some pretty embarrassing things about her.

Did Rinna hate LVP before Munchausen?

Why are Rinna and Erika friends if Rinna implied that Yolanda suffered from Munchausen? I thought Erika was TeamYolanda.  

I resent needing to remember 8 seasons of this silly show in order to understand these women’s grudges.

• Love 12

Andy:Kyle, when you said at that dinner, that Lisa stormed off at, that Lisa and Dorit set you up, what did you mean?

Lisa: That was really insulting to me. Why would you say that?

Kyle: Well, why don't you have Lisa answer for me.  How did I feel Lisa? Let me finish, he asked me.

This exchange made me laugh. How many times this season has Kyle shut LVP down to explain how LVP really felt about something?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 14
4 hours ago, Higgins said:

Wild Nights!

I haven’t watched the episode yet (work and now waiting for my 6 year old to go to sleep) so this comment is literally all I can comment on. LOL.  This is the only song of John Mellencamp’s that I know.  LOL.  

• Love 1

If Erika’s book states that the reason she says hateful things to others when her anger level is a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 is because her mother did this to her, maybe she doesn’t want to hear what her mother has to say about this book. 

Brian Boylan or Moylan did not interview Tom Girardi for the book. Tom has not read the book. I think the reason their marriage works is because she lives her life, he lives his, and they don’t bother one another.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Okay, let me get the superficial stuff out of the way. I thought Teddi and Kyle looked beautiful. Kyle's shorter hair really suits her! I thought LVP and Rinna were just meh. One minute I liked the different hairstyle on Rinna, the next I hated it. Erika looked like the robotic love-child of I Dream of Jeannie and a Star Trek character. But Dorit looked plain awful. Why did she have 3584 bobby pins in her greasy hair??? What was the point of that? And I guess she got the memo about foisting her cannon balls on the world; so she decided to cover up in a deflated mylar balloon. She needs to fire her glam squad. ASAP. 

As for the actual show:

I snoozed and/or multitasked through most of the LVP-Kyle-Dorit rehash. I'm just over that entire topic. I love Kyle and I generally like LVP. I think they both truly care about each other; but, as flawed human beings, they have made mistakes in how they handle things. Dorit, OTOH, is a delusional shit-stirrer, and I blame her for 75% of the issues they've had this season. She makes no fucking sense half the time and I don't think she's likely to truly change, so I see no point in entertaining her nonsense. Same with Teddi. The fact that she can say, "I've been nothing but a good friend to you", when she has gone after Teddi multiple times, tells me all I need to know. 

I'm generally a fan of Erika but she was being a stone-cold bitch last night. I find it so odd that Tom hasn't read her book and she doesn't even know if her mother has. Also, how on earth can she say her temper never came out this season? I actually understood the reasoning behind her flare up with Teddi, but if she's saying that's not "temper", I'd hate to see her when she's TRULY mad. 

I actually thought the star of the reunion was Rinna. I LOVED when she shut LVP down over her Insta-stories. "It was fun. They're gone in 24 hours. You never even saw them. Who cares???" And LVP, uncharacteristically, says nothing. That was great! 

I also love Rinna just coming out with it and asking why they haven't met Mellencamp yet! 

I think it was shade to Teddi. Teddi would not be on this show without the famous last name. I wonder if that is how her agent pitched her to be on the show - the possibility of a John cameo.

aec2891c805dac1d366d29f06a6e997f.gif

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think it was shade to Teddi. Teddi would not be on this show without the famous last name. I wonder if that is how her agent pitched her to be on the show - the possibility of a John cameo.

aec2891c805dac1d366d29f06a6e997f.gif

OMG. Those hemorrhoidal lips. 

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Until she outright blames Lisa, I don't think it's fair to say that. I don't follow any of them on SM, but from what was said last night, I didn't get a clear impression that Rinna was blaming LVP. 

Then why all the hate from Rinna directed at Lisa, nothing else makes sense. Rinna got an enormous amount of backlash after Munchausengate and she tried to blame MG on Lisa during the second half of the season, which is when the viewers turned against her. 

23 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

How many times does Erika have to tell Kyle that she doesn't have any issues with her before Kyle will believe her and STFU about Dorit causing issues between them? Maybe Kyle really doesn't listen, I mean, she's actually arguing with Erika about it.

She is now doing to Erika what she does to Lisa, but not as much or as bad. Kyle thinks that if you don't stand up and tell whoever she is ticked off at off, you aren't defending her. 

16 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I couldn’t remember much about Cedric, so I googled him. There’s an article from early 2017 in which he claims some pretty embarrassing things about her.

Did Rinna hate LVP before Munchausen?

Why are Rinna and Erika friends if Rinna implied that Yolanda suffered from Munchausen? I thought Erika was TeamYolanda.  

I resent needing to remember 8 seasons of this silly show in order to understand these women’s grudges.

No, Rinna/Lisa got along fine Rinna's first season, then came Munchausengate and Eileen convincing her that Lisa was to blame for Rinna bringing it to the show. Yolanda somewhat forgave Rinna because Eileen convinced her that this was all Lisa's fault and that she was an innocent victim of Lisa's manipulating ways, which put her on better terms with Yolanda and therefore Erika, who was Yolanda's biggest defender. Also, Erika needs a sidekick now that sycophant Eileen is gone and Rinna fits the bill.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Andy did. 

LVP knew Dorit when Dorit was the mistress back in 2009. She did make a snarky comment about Loretta who was supposedly her friend,

I believe LVP and PK had their own shady business deals she doesn't want made public.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

OMG. Those hemorrhoidal lips. 

OMG, I just want to be mean and say something about her lips resembling a rectum, her how too BJ book and the rumors that HH is gay but...............Oh, I guess I just did!  Off to the corner I go!  LOL

• Love 7