Type keyword(s) to search

For The People - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Is this the first Britt Robertson show to see a second season (not starring BR)? I've always liked her although she always seems to be playing the same character. I wish they would have explored all of Sandra's backstory this season so we could move onto others' next year, but they've given her too much baggage. Wasn't the reason why she lived out of a suitcase because she was in fostercare? But then last episode we learned that she hates hospitals because her mother died. So what happened to her dad? At least she didn't have a love interest.

I was confused by Kate. She wasn't admitting to any romantic feelings for Knox, was she? Is she so closed off that it embarassed her to admit she would miss her friend? I think Susannah Flood really does have the most chemistry with people. Especially Knox, who I think is a weak actor.

Jay surprised me by being so funny. I hope we learn more about his family next season. And I hope they make Seth less milquetoast although I thought he was funny at the beginning muttering under his breath about Roger. I really liked him on "Younger" so the writing for him has disappointed me. Please be the end of Seth and Allison. They can grow more away from each other. Hopefully they up them to 13 episodes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Shorty186 said:

Is this the first Britt Robertson show to see a second season (not starring BR)?

Life Unexpected lasted only 2 seasons on the CW, I don't consider Under the Dome considering what happens.

1 hour ago, Shorty186 said:

Wasn't the reason why she lived out of a suitcase because she was in fostercare?

I could be wrong because I often don't pay attention to her scenes but I thought it was because they got evicted a lot not foster care.

Surely, Alice should go to prison just for being a Knicks fan, no?  I mean, Roger's affection for the Yankees shows a certain soulless nature, but that fits his job at least.  (And Ben Shenkman remains a treasure, as I should note here.)

It was nice to see Ms. Chavez again, since having every case be rookie v. rookie was hardly logical, but I'd rather it were zebra girl from the animal episode.

I really, really hope that Kate's upset over Leonard's leaving (for all of one episode, max, you know it) is just about her being unwilling to admit how much she'll miss her friend.  And not just from the "straightening"-the-queer-character-is-repellent angle, but because I really have never seen any sparks between Kate and Leonard, at all.  Never mind Anya, I got more chemistry from Kate with Sandra, when she was making her batshit crazy "I must avenge wrongs because I didn't get to go to the Capitol" speech at the end of ep 3, or from her mentorly disdain for Jay, or from her legitimate friend chemistry with Seth.  Leonard is just a dick, played by a mediocre actor who happens to be a very pretty boy…which, good for him, but it means that Leonard wouldn't be interested in a "Kate" type, anyhow, since she's not "hot" enough for his shallow tastes.   Let's keep this plot line far, far away.  (Austin would be good, but I don't have much hope of that, obviously.)

And speaking of diving into the shallow end of the pool, interesting choice to have Allison run after Wine Boy even when Seth professed his feelings.  "Wrong" from the sense that Wine Boy is a cheap con artist who will use her and lose her, but logical in that sometimes people just don't want anything deeper.  Of course, how this pays off next season when (presumably) Allison won't be there for Sandra when Sandra has the breakdown that even Jill can see coming might be interesting, but that's for down the road.

"The worst cities are the ones that double as first names".  Well, I can see the argument against Orlando, but what's wrong with Savannah, after all?  Lovely architecture, I'm told.  You're reaching with that one, Littlejohn.  Just saying.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I really, really hope that Kate's upset over Leonard's leaving (for all of one episode, max, you know it) is just about her being unwilling to admit how much she'll miss her friend.  And not just from the "straightening"-the-queer-character-is-repellent angle, but because I really have never seen any sparks between Kate and Leonard, at all.  Never mind Anya, I got more chemistry from Kate with Sandra, when she was making her batshit crazy "I must avenge wrongs because I didn't get to go to the Capitol" speech at the end of ep 3, or from her mentorly disdain for Jay, or from her legitimate friend chemistry with Seth.  Leonard is just a dick, played by a mediocre actor who happens to be a very pretty boy…which, good for him, but it means that Leonard wouldn't be interested in a "Kate" type, anyhow, since she's not "hot" enough for his shallow tastes.

I don't get a straighten out the queer vibe at all... They showed mutual (at least physical)  attraction before she ever met the DEA woman... So if anything Kate is fluid.. She's been flustered by Knox before and it wasn't until he hesitated the first time she asked him out that something happened with her.... I also disagree about no sparks but that seems to be a more personal preference sometimes than anything concrete..  Lastly I don't see Knox as a dick... Abrupt maybe and def ambitious partly I assume because of his upbringing but he does seem to care

• Love 4

So I just caught up on this show and did I miss when Seth had a change of heart over Allison? Because that literally seemed to happen over night, between episodes.

(edited)
On 5/27/2018 at 11:11 AM, Halting Hex said:

The worst cities are the ones that double as first names".  Well, I can see the argument against Orlando, but what's wrong with Savannah, after all?  Lovely architecture, I'm told.  You're reaching with that one, Littlejohn.  Just saying.

The city of Savannah came well before its use as a first name.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:08 AM, ursula said:

did I miss when Seth had a change of heart over Allison?

Yes, this did happen fast. I'm hoping they stay away from too many romantic entanglements on this show (good luck with that wish in Shondaland), because they don't handle them very well. My vote: More law, less ardor. 

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Love 4
On May 31, 2018 at 4:46 PM, 7-Zark-7 said:

The city of Savannah came well before its use as a first name.

I think one could say the same for Austin, the city under discussion.  As I wrote, I wasn't hugely impressed with Kate's logic here.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

I wasn't hugely impressed with Kate's logic here.

My take was that it was meant to show that Kate was grasping at straws, not that it made sense.

So glad others have the same reaction to Sandra that I do. I have had such a hard time believing Britt Robertson as a lawyer at this point in her career - not only having finished law school, but also some pretty amazing accomplishments IIRC (possibly Supreme Court clerking, Law Review editorship?) I would buy her as a passionate wannabe lawyer STARTING law school. I never watched Under the Dome, but I recall her clearly from Swingtown, Life Unexpected, and the Secret Circle, and she has always seemed to play some kind of immature, damaged character, albeit one with good intentions - but who usually annoys me in some way. And Sandra is no different. It doesn't help that Sandra's apparently tortured backstory is never explained, and yet what we have learned seems pretty minor. (I'd buy the hospital panic attack more if she had spent months and months there as a child because her mother was sick, only to see her die anyway.)

However, after watching this season, it has become apparent that Sandra is far from the main character - certainly not the way Olivia Pope or Annaliese Keating are. In some episodes, we hardly saw Sandra at all. I'd actually argue that we've spent as much time with Kate and possibly Leonard as we have with Sandra.

I have really enjoyed the rest of the cast and characters, and I'm glad the show will continue with the opportunity to do some retooling over the summer. Focusing on the ensemble and moving the main stories around each week is clearly the way to go. I'd also like to see more recurring lawyers in both offices (like the recurring girl who went against Sandra this week) so we lose the impression that only three newbie hires and one supervisor work in each office.

Edited by Moxie Cat
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

"Alice Huang . . . She likes Drake . . . She is a New Yorker. She is an American."

Did the writers not know that Drake is a Canadian? 

Lots of Americans like Drake. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Lots of Americans like Drake. 

Point is that Bell tried to portray Huang's Americanness. IMO it just failed when the things she likes is not even American. Imagine if Bell said instead, "She likes Adele, she is a big fan of Real Madrid. She is an American." Plenty of Americans love Adele and plenty of Americans are fans of Real Madrid.

Edited by TV Anonymous
2 minutes ago, TV Anonymous said:

Point is that Bell tried to portray Huang's Americanness. IMO it just failed when the things she likes is not even American. Imagine if Bell said instead, "She likes Adele, she is a big fan of Real Madrid. She is an American." Plenty of Americans love Adele and plenty of Americans are fans of Real Madrid.

To me the point wax to portray how "normal" and mainstream she is and Drake's milquetoast image (pre being dragged by Pusha T) fits with that.

On 3/18/2018 at 6:15 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Even as a huge baseball fan - my username is based on my team - I thought they were clunky, contrived, and annoying.

I enjoyed the pilot and I'll "continue watching until I don't", though, as you said.  

The minority actors were all light-skinned (or multiracial - that's my guess as another multiracial person).  That to me felt really weird.  They gave Jasmin some really bad dialogue in the first half.

On 3/21/2018 at 7:01 PM, Neurochick said:

Not every light skinned person is mixed race/multi racial.  I’m light skinned and black.  I get tired of every light skinned black person being called mixed race.  Sigh.

I just started watching this today because it’s summer and I need more TV. 

Ms. Blue Jay, I see you on multiple threads and had no idea you were a baseball fan. I thought you just liked birds. 

And the one thing that bothered me about Jasmin and her beautiful head of hair is that I cannot believe she always wore it down—and that it was always perfectly styled. TV magic, sure, but at home, she wouldn’t get tired of hair in her face and put that shit up in a ponytail or braid it?

And no, not all light-skinned black people are multi-racial. But for the two young lawyers, I also assumed they were bi-racial since they had very few African facial features. Again, not 100% consistent, but that's been my experience. 

• Love 1
On 9/1/2018 at 7:23 AM, Ceindreadh said:

Do we believe Seth’s former colleague when he said he had to beg the DA to hire Seth or was he just trying to put Seth off his game so he’d mess up the case?

I couldn’t tell. Either way, the guy was a big dick about it. 

On 10/5/2018 at 4:43 AM, deaja said:

I’ve been slowly catching up on this show, but haven’t commented. This episode really annoyed me. The guy knew he was being a courier for drugs and the judge knew it. Comparing it to someone who finds drugs planted in his fast food bag? It’s sad that he’ll spend ten years in jail but he chose to commit a crime. There are many victims of drugs who don’t make the choice. 

The previous eoisode’s preachiness was much better done.

Whether the guy knew it was drugs specifically, he surely knew it wasn’t anything legal. So why was he stupid enough to jump a turnstile and give the cops a reason to stop and search him?

• Love 1

I have a feeling they were trying to push Leonard/Sandra today but am Hoping that they'll leave it alone as I didn't see much chemistry. I did actually like Sandra tonight through her friendship with Alison. That's where she's at her most likeable.

Good first episode back... I like ted and was a fan of the actor onnother shows... Sandra wasn't intolerable and my fav jerk Leonard came back to continue to be a jerk 

• Love 3

I enjoyed the new episode and am glad to spend time with these characters again, some more than others.

I enjoyed New Ted and the way he had to tech-xplain gaming terminology to everyone. Bunch of nerd lawyers!

• Love 4
(edited)

I had absolutely no idea this show came back, I guess I don’t watch enough ABC. Perhaps they could have run an ad for it instead of the one millionth one for Whiskey Cavalier.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8

I had never heard the term "swatting" until watching this episode. It's highly likely the episode mirrored a real-life incident that took place last year. The story can be read here:  http://time.com/5082806/what-is-swatting-tyler-barriss-troy-livingston/

What is swatting?

Swatting refers to “false reporting an emergency to public safety by a person for the intent of getting a (‘SWAT team’) response to a location where no emergency exists,” according to the National 911 Program. Oftentimes, the caller will report serious crimes, such as a home invasion, shooting or hostage situation, to ensure a robust police response, the National 911 Program adds. Swatters often use caller ID spoofing and other tactics to make the call appear legitimate while simultaneously hiding their identities.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

I totally forgot this was back, I guess I should have remembered that this is the replacement for HTGAWM, just with significantly less dead bodies. 

I've heard of the swatting stuff, its surprising that I haven't seen more episodes featuring it on TV. Its just the kind of thing that tv loves to use as a case of the week kind of thing. This show needs to step up its marketing ASAP.

Sandra was a lot less annoying in this episode, she actually seemed passionate and not "uggg".

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

Ah, For the People, where the much more experienced attorneys second chair to the less experienced ones on high profile cases, and the trial occurs like a week after the crime happens.  

Also, did Kate cut her own hair?  It looks like it was done by a six year old with pinking shears. 

Edited by txhorns79
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Sandra was a lot less annoying in this episode, she actually seemed passionate and not "uggg".

I was hoping for some improvement this season but she's still a sore spot for me -- so meek and wan. I just don't believe her as an ambitious, incisive trial lawyer.

The rest of the cast is entertaining, particularly Kate and Leonard. I like the push/pull of different legal and world views between Roger and Jill. Anna Deavere Smith makes the most of what little she's given.

But oy, Sandra.

• Love 6

I am happy the show is back and I enjoy the characters.....other than Sandra,. The actress is palying Sandra as far too weak and indecisive and that just wont work in that office...if you want to win.I hope they give Allison something to do other than to just be Sandra's friend.

I like the push/pull of different legal and world views between Roger and Jill

I like the concept of it far more than the execution. It could be fun to see it in almost a Hepburn/Tracy kind of way IF handled correctly, but this show wont be able to pull it off either due to the writing or the acting or both. Shenkman is a very fine actor, but he is playing the role as too manipulative and to affected by the politics of it all and clearly not "earnest" enough and Davis is playing it all as too weak and not forceful at all. And, yes I know that almost no one is Hepburn and Tracy, but these guys aren't even close and the writing does not appear to be close to being able to get them there. Oh, yeah and the characters have not been drawn as likable enough to want them to be together.

Also, did Kate cut her own hair?  It looks like it was done by a six year old with pinking shears. 

Bwaaahhhh. Hysterical

• Love 1

Sorry to ring the anti-Sandra bell some more, but it seems like the showrunners intended her messy-ass self to be the audience proxy, which just compounded the problems.

If anyone stands for me, it's Jay.

• Love 2
Just now, palmaire said:

Sorry to ring the anti-Sandra bell some more, but it seems like the showrunners intended her messy-ass self to be the audience proxy, which just compounded the problems.

If anyone stands for me, it's Jay.

I think that may have been the plan as well.. But she was so... Extra at times with her bags and her court room speeches.. That initially I really didn't like her.. But she does seem to care and Shes shown to be real competent.. ( as the lawyers go in this show)  for me the stand-in is Leonard... As was Jackson on grey's I can relate a bit more to a young bi-racial dude who comes fromb a professional family with some money.. Plus he's (Leonard)  such a fun jerk I only wish I could be that self-involved and still function highly... Jay is cool too he appeals to the immigrant stories that my mom and grandparents told me... Allison unfortunately is still basically sandra's super supportive friend and the ex of that mayo & cream cheese sandwich of a prosecutor 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2019 at 6:17 PM, txhorns79 said:

Thank you!  I felt it was out of character to have her hair messy.  It looked "bendy" and the ends were choppy.  I liked her sleek and shiny bob.

Why is Seth such a milktoast?  I'd never have let Leonard take my new office.  Until the boss told me to leave, I'd have stayed.  It's like Seth is only there to be a punching bag for whoever needs one.  It's sad and getting really pathetic.

I don't think Jay will ever see that family again but I also don't think anything is going to change. I was about to jump through my TV at that annoying daughter....uggggghh.

• Love 1

So glad this is back on.

Was thinking there will be a twist at the end and the kid will get off with a slap on the wrists when they figured that it was the son of the senator who bribed the kid to swat the senator's home. 

Still don't like the DA.  I get that he was swatted but he needs to go after the person who swatted him. Not add to the list for the kid's misdemeanors.

Hated the annoying daughter but the lawyer had a point. The parents used her as much as she used them.  

Hate that Knox is back. Kate and Sandra are still my favourite characters. 

• Love 1
On 5/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, UNOSEZ said:

I don't get a straighten out the queer vibe at all...

Given that they're now doing pained "I miss you" and flustery-almost-flirty "getting reacquainted" scenes between Leonard/Kate, I'm sure as heck getting it.  Especially as they didn't even mention that Kate has a girlfriend, much less actually have Anya in the episode.  As subtle as a swatting, this was.

On 5/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, UNOSEZ said:

Lastly I don't see Knox as a dick

Well, it's canon now that his fellow attorneys think he's a jackass.  (Was it Seth or Jay who said this?  I forget.)  Close enough for me.

On 3/8/2019 at 1:02 PM, UNOSEZ said:

my fav jerk Leonard came back to continue to be a jerk 

I enjoy some "jerk" characters, but Leonard has never been one.  He's just a jerk, there's no fun involved.  And I had this opinion even before they started trying to force "Late" (Leonard/Kate) on us. 

("Littlekox"?  Well, I'd like to judge Leonard's equipment that way, but I can't really dump the "n" from "Knox" that easily.  "Knohn", as in "it's a non-starter for me"?  Knahhh…)

But what do I know?  I actually like Sandra.  (*ducks*)

On 3/11/2019 at 12:29 PM, AriAu said:

Shenkman is a very fine actor, but he is playing the role as too manipulative and to affected by the politics of it all and clearly not "earnest" enough

Yeah, my respect for Roger took a big dive this episode.  He should have had the integrity to put his personal feelings aside and stand by the deal he'd agreed to.  Very disappointing.

And I had to laugh at everyone who was SHOCKED! to find out that the police can be violent and hair-trigger and having them bust down your door isn't a bowl of cherries.  I mean, maybe Roger has managed to get his head so far up his ass that he has no idea about police thuggery, but the other office is full of defense lawyers; you'd think they might have heard about this, just by accident.

(And let's not even discuss the racial aspects; personally, I'm only alive today because of my lily-white skin.  If it had been night when the LAPD asked me to step out onto my porch back in 1998, or if I'd been a shade darker than white rice, I'm sure the cops who were rambling about "we have to be careful, because we have families and we have to be sure we're safe" while they had guns aimed at my head would have "seen" me "twitch" and filled me with more holes than this episode's plot has.  And yes, they were only handguns, but it was still scary enough, thank you.

The "fun" part was that, after they'd handcuffed me and made small talk while searching my apartment for the gun I had told 9-1-1 that I didn't have, they let me go, only to have an officer come back and ask to check the apartment again because he was missing a clip of bullets and thought he might have dropped them during the search.  Yeah, I was really concerned about his losing his spare bullets, you betcha. Almost as concerned as I'd been about their families, ffs.)

On 3/13/2019 at 11:44 AM, greekmom said:

Was thinking there will be a twist at the end and the kid will get off with a slap on the wrists when they figured that it was the son of the senator who bribed the kid to swat the senator's home. 

Seriously, DUH!  Did those script pages get lost in the printer or something?  How do the police/the FBI/the prosecutors fail to do even the most basic investigative work?

Why would someone want to kill Fred Carson?  Don't know, but look who actually died.

Who benefits from Walter Carson's death?  Probably his son, who likely inherits $$$.

Would a random gamer know that Walter would be at Fred's house? No, but Fred would, obviously.

How come this swatting ended in violence when, complaints about police being a weapon aside, none of the other swattings turned lethal?  (And the cops in '98 didn't kill me, after all.)  Because 4-year-old Jack ran out onto the porch.  Gee, I wonder who got Jack to go look at the police…couldn't have been his father, could it?  And I wonder who acted horrified that Jack was outside, spurring the Senator to run after him?  Couldn't have been "concerned dad" Fred, right?  Nahhhh, that would be logical.

The idea of a seemingly-random killing that's actually a targeted murder hidden by a lot of smoke-screen isn't new; it goes back at least as far Agatha Christie's The A.B.C. Murders (1941), in which Hercule Poirot must stop the seemingly random killings of people in alphabetical order.  Except that the killer was actually trying to conceal his obvious motive for killing one of the victims, and the whole "alphabetical maniac" angle was just a smokescreen to try and stop the police from looking too closely at the individual victims.  If you know the long-running "87th Precinct" series of police procedurals from Ed McBain (46 novels, 6 novellas, a couple of film adaptations, a failed TV series, and even a couple of plots stolen for 1990s Columbo movies on ABC), you may recall that the very first one, Cop Hater (1956) saw various detectives being murdered, allegedly by someone with an anti-police bias, when really it was the wife of one of the detectives getting her lover to kill her husband (because she was too good for divorce court or something) and the other dead detectives were just a "blue herring", as it were.  Law & Order did a variant of this, and I'm sure lots of other shows have as well.

But here, Fred doesn't get exposed as the obvious murderer he is (when Knox is saying that the kid didn't even know what his intended "target" looked like, I was like "well, he does now! He just saw him testify!"), he gets to end the episode sobbing on Leonard Knox's shoulder.

Which is, arguably, punishment enough.  But even so…

Edited by Halting Hex
Because bitter memories are no excuse for my forgetting about pronoun/gerund agreement.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Halting Hex said:

But here, Fred doesn't get exposed as the obvious murderer he is (when Knox is saying that the kid didn't even know what his intended "target" looked like, I was like "well, he does now! He just saw him testify!"), he gets to end the episode sobbing on Leonard Knox's shoulder.

Which is, arguably, punishment enough.  But even so

So did I miss this? Was it shown (to the audience) that Fred paid for the swatting?

No, we're just guessing.  But he's the only one (that we know of) who had motive (presumably) and opportunity (definitely).  Unless Fred has some enemy we never heard of. Or unless the other gamer just picked Fred completely at random for a target, and was so invested in having Josh kill somebody that Knife didn't either know or care about that he kept taunting Josh and ended up paying him…but that seems unlikely, IMO.

Aside from all our guesses, it just seemed a glaring pothole that never was there any mention of anybody (even New Ted) investigating who would want to kill a U.S. Senator and how they had enough knowledge to know he would be at his son's house.  You'd think that someone might be interested enough to go further than just checking that Josh was likely to be a willing "gun" and wonder who paid for the "hit". 

But apparently not.  The official story line is that a random guy provoked/paid another random guy into killing a third random guy that neither of them knew, and he happened to get the "wrong" victim (Walter instead of Fred), who just happened to be a Senator (because there are so many of them, I guess you can just hit one by chance) and the usually non-lethal swatting turned deadly, but that definitely wasn't because of anyone in the house planning it, nope!  And nobody ever considers any other possible scenario.

But OTOH we got multiple scenes of Knox and Seth fighting over the office with the window, so it's all good?

• Love 1
On 3/13/2019 at 10:23 PM, Halting Hex said:

No, we're just guessing.  But he's the only one (that we know of) who had motive (presumably) and opportunity (definitely).  Unless Fred has some enemy we never heard of. Or unless the other gamer just picked Fred completely at random for a target, and was so invested in having Josh kill somebody that Knife didn't either know or care about that he kept taunting Josh and ended up paying him…but that seems unlikely, IMO.

Aside from all our guesses, it just seemed a glaring pothole that never was there any mention of anybody (even New Ted) investigating who would want to kill a U.S. Senator and how they had enough knowledge to know he would be at his son's house.  You'd think that someone might be interested enough to go further than just checking that Josh was likely to be a willing "gun" and wonder who paid for the "hit". 

It is so strange. It looks like someone put all the elements of a season-long investigation/arc are there ---- and then decided to make it a "Case of the week". 

S02:E02 This is America

Tina defiantly insists on protecting a young boy after his father, a witness in Leonard's case, has a run-in with agents that could lead to his deportation; Kate is determined to establish her worth to Roger and takes on a significant murder case.

Edited by preeya
34 minutes ago, ursula said:

It looks like someone put all the elements of a season-long investigation/arc are there ---- and then decided to make it a "Case of the week". 

Ooh, interesting thought.  I suppose they could pick it up later in the season, despite the "wrap up" feeling we got in the episode.  We'll see, I suppose.

• Love 1

The geographic conundrum is in one of CJ Box's books based on true stuff.

the kid/dad stuff broke my heart as did Anna's many monologes. My house got dusty. What is wrong with America lately?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, shksabelle said:

Season 2, episode 1

“The Senator was shot by the police.”

”That doesn’t make sense, the Senator was white.”

Of course, because obviously police only ever shoot blacks. No exceptions ever. 

Black People... Were People not a carton of cigarettes... 

• Love 4

Anna Deavere Smith hit it out of the park with her performance.

She was great, but am I wrong in feeling like the federal prosecutors shouldn't have been acting as shocked or appalled as they were acting?  Do they not know what government they work for? 

• Love 4

Anna Deavere Smith really nailed this episode, that last speech was so powerful. As far as topical style episodes go, this one was actually really good, it was engaging and intense, and you could tell all the actors were giving it their all. I do kind of question why the prosecutors were just shocked by all this happening. This cant be the first time they've seen something like this. It was cool seeing everyone more or less working on the same same though. led to some interesting interactions between characters who dont normally interact. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2