Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Oh god, ketchup on eggs!?! I know people like it but it’s so gross to me.

Thats the first thing she has done that I totally understood lol. I can't eat it any other way.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Oh god, ketchup on eggs!?! I know people like it but it’s so gross to me.

I only eat ketchup on a few things and I use so little people ask me why I bother.

2 minutes ago, Lizz said:

I’m dying here....the Load family

I love the Joad reference but I was actually thinking they were loaded up like the Beverly Hillbillies.  (And I’m an English major too)

Well, I was an English major 21 years ago... ;)

He really gets under her skin... yeah, with a scrub brush...

And so selfish of him to take a long shower for himself ...while he's scrubbing you down on the bed.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Kid said:

That breakfast is not on the diet.

Ok I just got to the breakfast. Looked to me like a chicken and bagel sandwich + 3 slabs of sausage + half a dozen eggs. And ketchup. I’m thinking she might not hit her weight loss goal. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

She calls HIM selfish?  lol in the mirror chickie-poo

She's acting out for the cameras.  "All you do is wipe my ass".......really bitch?????

Mamma to the rescue again.  Oh no, she's gonna miss her (feeding her whenever she wants).  

• Love 15

I kinda feel bad for Freddy.    He seems so beat down.     Maybe he is a feeder and wants her dependent on him, but he doesn't seem like it right now.    

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Dizzychickstar said:

If he wants to spend 2 hours in the shower...

He probably feels like he has to after the indignities he suffers, catering to Shenee's hygiene. "all you do is wipe my ass!"!! Did she really say that?

• Love 13