Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wow - so much spaghetti!  I'd be shooting insulin for days to eat that much.

Is this a new excuse - "I feel that my body is sick and that's why I need the food"?

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

"Since my body is bigger, I feel that I have to eat more than others."  Alright children, can we say "Delusional"?

I think we have the key quote for this episode. It’s no “Ow, mah leegggg,” but it will do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

They're in Indianapolis. If we have food delivery out in the college town where I am, I'm pretty sure they have it in Indianapolis as well. If you don't want to go to the store due to pain or embarrassment, have it delivered for crying out loud.

We have food delivery here. The grocery options are pretty limited and expensive, so it pays to go get the groceries if you can. I am an extreme hermit, but I go out for food when I have to.

• Love 4
(edited)
7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Can't eat spaghetti without sugar? WTF? Worst than last week's sugar on grits!

I missed that last week. My grandmother used to feed me and my sister sugar on grits when I was a kid on the weekends I stayed with her. Sugar and milk in the grits...I remember it tasted so good but I've never been able to try it as an adult, it just seems weird. I'm not obese but I could stand to lose 15 pounds. I'm guessing it was just a way to get a kid to eat grits.

Edited by jvr
  • Love 4

"If I could change, I would" - uh-huh. She's up for a rude awakening when Dr. Now lays out how this surgery isn't a magic bullet and she's going to have to change first and then MAYBE she'll get the surgery. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the whole 2 hours debacle. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

"Since my body is bigger, I feel that I have to eat more than others."  Alright children, can we say "Delusional"?

That or "denial" which is also a river in Egypt!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, elly1517 said:

I can't remember if we talked about this or not, but I think the grocery trips are also a "bonus" like the shower scenes. 

Has this become an either/or scenario now? I don't think there have been all that many grocery store scenes this year compared to last. Most have been humiliating shower scenes before the first commercial. 

3 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Snack before she gets home from the grocery?  

"Since my body is bigger I have to eat more than others"   That's a new one!

Wait til Dr Now hears that one.

3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

And that running board isn't doing well either. 

We had similar step stools in the doctors office where I worked & they were pretty sturdy.  I think I saw hers bending some. Oh my. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Did she say she has to have sugar with her pasghetti?

ETA:  Lol.  I guess everyone is floored by that.

Right? I started writing my comment and by the time I posted there were about a dozen before me!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

More food? Whoa, didn't she just eat, like, nanoseconds ago!?

At least the WHOLE box of food delivery wasn't hers alone. That's what I thought at first, when momma set the box down on the bed. Like, DAMN all that food is for YOU?!?!?! Sweet baby Jesus on a cracker! 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

"If I could change, I would" - uh-huh. She's up for a rude awakening when Dr. Now lays out how this surgery isn't a magic bullet and she's going to have to change first and then MAYBE she'll get the surgery. I'm not sure I'm going to make it through the whole 2 hours debacle. 

Oh honey. You're going to have to change. No way you are shoving fried shrimp into your maw on Dr. Now's watch.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

When she said she was on bedrest and couldn’t exercise, I snortled because I was thinking “yeah, that’s the reason you didn’t exercise.”  And Little Judgey gigglesd from her room.  I said to Mr. Judgey, “see even she thinks it’s funny.”

Once again, you done said out loud what I was athinkin'!

• Love 4

Nervous wreck check.

Whole load o'family going with her to Texas.

She'll be in the back of the van.  She'll be uncomfotable, but she's gotta be.

Mom looks like she could use a bit of Dr. Now too.

• Love 10