Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

I was hoping others like James and Jackie even Becky would get cameos too. But yes that's great for Jason. Being unemployed and living in his moms basement and getting styled and having an appearance on the highest rated soap in te world must be a big thrill. Good for him!!

• Love 3

Good for Jason!   A pizza boy makes much more sense than a Halloween party.  They had to work in way too many last year.  

I guess there is no word if Austin and Liz are still together.  Googling did not produce anything.  I did not check twitter but one would think we would have gotten a crumb.  

• Love 1

Good for Jason!   A pizza boy makes much more sense than a Halloween party.  They had to work in way too many last year.  

I guess there is no word if Austin and Liz are still together.  Googling did not produce anything.  I did not check twitter but one would think we would have gotten a crumb.  

Jokers retweeted some modeling pic of Liz and Julia on Twitter.  They are both listed as living in Miami, so I'm having my doubts that Liz is moving to California to be with Austin.  

Good for Jason getting a cameo on The Bold and the Beautiful.  I wonder if James and JMac will also appear on the show at some point, as they rounded the top 3 for AFP.  They really did have too many houseguests on the Halloween episode last year.  

• Love 3

If he hadn't figured it out on is own, I'm sure someone gleefully told him about how Liz badmouthed him the whole show, rolled her eyes when hugging him, and looked bored when his 'magic fingers' were invading her crotch.

I forget, and can't be bothered to look, but how did he finsh on the Jokers popularity poll?

• Love 1

Good for Jason getting a cameo on The Bold and the Beautiful.  I wonder if James and JMac will also appear on the show at some point, as they rounded the top 3 for AFP.  They really did have too many houseguests on the Halloween episode last year.

Probably, yeah - but last season was inside-joke Gold.

Did anything ever end up playing out between Nicole and Hayden?

• Love 1

Probably, yeah - but last season was inside-joke Gold.

Did anything ever end up playing out between Nicole and Hayden?

I follow Nicole on Twitter and Instagram. She is still seeing Hayden, but they have a long distance relationship. They appear to be smitten with each other, and travel to meet up as often as possible.

• Love 2

Did anyone hear about Gina Marie sending those horrifying tweets to Steve Moses because of some comment he made about Amanda.... Whatever it was that Steve said he apologized to Amanda about it, and Amanda said no worries.  But he still blocked Gina Marie from his twitter account. She is such a disgusting horrible person. The stuff she posted about him were just sickening. 

Did anyone hear about Gina Marie sending those horrifying tweets to Steve Moses because of some comment he made about Amanda.... Whatever it was that Steve said he apologized to Amanda about it, and Amanda said no worries.  But he still blocked Gina Marie from his twitter account. She is such a disgusting horrible person. The stuff she posted about him were just sickening.

I'm having trouble picturing a tweet from GM which wouldn't be horrifying - but I digress....

So - if I'm gathering correctly - Steve said something about Amanda, Steve apologized to Ananda, Amanda accepted his apology, and... GM decided to jump in the middle of it?

Let me guess... GM was louder and went on longer about whatever Steve said to Amanda than Amanda was/did, right?

An amplifier to the end....

• Love 1

She was just making Norman Bated jokes and calling him a mother fucker and stuff.

Them said if someone starts something she FINISHES it. And won't stand for people talking shit about her or her cast.

And Dick tweeted something awesome. Like "why are you upset about people talking shit. People talk shit about me every season." Dick was right f course. He gets so much shit DAILY. Anyhow. She just laughed and kept up being mad at Steve.

Poor Austin. Listening to some of his post show interviews he seems like a smart guy. He went in planning on doing the Judas thing and realized that it was going to work and dropped it, except for the few times he didn't. Even then, he knew how lame it was and owned up to it on the finale.

Showmances are a double edge sword. People like them, in a few cases, but for the most part they seem to turn the viewers off. Especially when one of the parties does not seem to be into it. I think Clay and Shelly had the right idea, they didn't get physical but really liked hanging out together in the house. Austin and Liz got physical, declared they loved each other and then discussed being the next Brenchel. It was just too much.

But I do feel kind of bad for Austin. The way he discusses the relationship that ended when he was in the house was very honest. He should have ended it, they both knew it was dead, the letter was from last year and not this year.

• Love 1

A little late to the party but I thought Giana Marie and Amanda hated each other.  Why would GM stick up for Amanda?

I mean they said some pretty vile stuff to each other during that Jenga fight they had.  Have they patched things up since then?

A little late to the party but I thought Giana Marie and Amanda hated each other. Why would GM stick up for Amanda?

I mean they said some pretty vile stuff to each other during that Jenga fight they had. Have they patched things up since then?

• Disputes which look to be headed to homicide within the House frequently dissolve to nothing as soon as one or both of the parties steps outside the House. A lot of the emotion is exaggeration for the sake of playing the Game, and most understand that.
  • I think there's a certain post-show "We're A Happy Family" vibe which, if not aggressively pushed by Production, sure as heck isn't discouraged - that, or a kind of better-stick-together-because-nobody-else-will-understand thing. Think Band Of Brothers Lite.
  • Especially that season. :P
Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

Yeah, I have high hopes for him on Survivor.  He's engaged now so he shouldn't be falling in love with anyone out there, which was really the only thing that really turned people off him on BB.  Was anyone clear if he was on the Beauty or Brawn team?  I think Beauty, but I wasn't sure.  Clearly not Brains ;-)

• Love 2

I thought Caleb also came into the house with some sketchy public statements, as well, no? Like some homophobic and/or racist stuff. Or am I completely mis-remembering that?

No, you're not.  Caleb had social media posts focused on President Obama which included some "monkey" references, IIRC.

I seem to recall some "homo" references in SM posts as well, but my memory is much vaguer on that.

I do recall a fair degree of surprise in the general forum discussions that Caleb's in-House persona did not appear to reflect his SM persona to any appreciable degree.

• Love 2

I hate everything about Caleb on paper - he's a RWNJ through and through - and his social media presence doesn't improve on that, but he was strangely charming in the house post-Amber. Almost a wide-eyed man child. I actually look forward to watching him on Survivor and thank heaven every day that, to date anyway, Survivor remains a Grande-free zone.

• Love 4

I hope it's NOT TRUE.

I can not spend another summer with those two on my television again. The douche canoe and the fame whore.

PLEASE LORD, NO!!!

But...if it has to be true? Let there be the "right" people in the house. People who will destroy them the first day.

Oh man. I really don't want those two on my television again. Ugh.

• Love 1

I wonder how far they will go back if it is indeed another All-Star season.  Because I would love to see Marcellas come back.  His over the top reactions to everything was what got me hooked on the show in the first place.  Granted they probably would not bring him back because he was on the first All-Star season, he might not even want to do the show, and hell his first season was so long ago.

I''d say they wouldn't go back to any pre-All Star seasons but Survivor surprised me by pulling in the likes of Gervase and Kelly.  I just hope Kelly's bump on a log performance on Second Chances doesn't turn CBS off to bringing back people from earlier.  The original All Stars was so bogged down with with season six that there should still be plenty to pull from even if they try to replicate Second Chances.

If they do another all stars season i hope they at least go back to season 8 I would really love to see Eric return he was great as Americas player.  I dont wanna see anyone come back that already won big brother, only people who lost and only got to play one time. 

The last all stars season was in 2006. 10 years ago. I think its definitely time for another all stars season.  Survivor Cambodia was epic, we need an epic season like that of Big Brother

Frankie Grande was in the audience on Peoples Choice Awards, last night.  I am just watching it now and he has gotten 2 or 3 already and it is only the first award.  I hope this is not a harbinger.  ***shudder***

• Love 1

Frankie just appeared in Todrick Hall's (SM personality & MTV show star) new video. They shot it over the weeKend, iirc.

He is also performing his one man show, "Living La Vida Grande" in LA on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He did this show in January in NYC. Zach has said he will be there. Frankie brought him onstage in the previous (very touchy feely) performance. Derrick has also said he'll be in la during this time but didn't confirm going to the show.