Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, iwasish said:

Will they stop for food on the way to the new apartment? Just for a snack.

Grilled chicken right?????

Yeah, Dr. Now, she's going to go off the rails..  

Can't believe she only lost 48 lbs even in the hospital.

• Love 3
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Are we taking bets on how much she’s gonna gain over the next two months? He wants her to lose sixty pounds. My bet is that she’ll gain 42 pounds.

I'll see your 42 pounds and raise you 12 to make it 54 total gain. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Are we taking bets on how much she’s gonna gain over the next two months? He wants her to lose sixty pounds. My bet is that she’ll gain 42 pounds.

I’m guessing she will gain 70+

• Love 1

Is she going to have someone to help her go grocery shopping? 

I guess we will see. So interesting that none of the kids are obese, its so unusual, they usually learn the bad habits and also the bad junk food is usually all they grow up with, plus the fat genes. It's shocking, the youngest one was super skinny

• Love 3
Just now, Stusan said:

I know that food is an addiction, but this live-chat thing is even moreso. 

In a hotel room in Massachusetts. Crap day with a client. I have my iPad in one hand streaming the show and my phone in my right hand reading all y'all's snark.

Thank you for making my day so much brighter!

Waving to you from Western MA!

I know the son said that it was hard for him to keep a job because he had to leave a lot to take care of her while in Georgia.  The children probably didn't think about having to move to Houston. I have to admit that I wouldn't have jeopardized my job to deal with that.  So I'm giving the children a pass on this.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

In a hotel room in Massachusetts. Crap day with a client. I have my iPad in one hand streaming the show and my phone in my right hand reading all y'all's snark.

We're here for ya @Stusan, tomorrow will be a better day!!!!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, calpurnia99 said:

Is she going to have someone to help her go grocery shopping? 

I guess we will see. So interesting that none of the kids are obese, its so unusual, they usually learn the bad habits and also the bad junk food is usually all they grow up with, plus the fat genes. It's shocking, the youngest one was super skinny

Maybe their daddies were super skinny. They probably had to be to get between those legs. 

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

Remember that snark is calorie free!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

So she lost a lot of weight (relatively speaking) but NONE in the boobs. How?? Isn't that the first place women lose weight? The boobs go flat. ??? 

Her skin is probably so stretched you wouldn't be able to tell.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I'm in. While I always wish any participant the best, her not having any support doesn't bode well. My guess is she might be one of those who cheats up until a week or two before the weigh in, then diets, and only loses or gains five pounds in either direction.

• Love 4

So I really hate the judgment about how some of these people have no family support.  Many of them have treated others like crap, just because they used a kid out doesn’t mean that kid or kids need to be around to help or support them.

• Love 12