Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:
2 hours ago, PeaceLily2 said:

I’m going to Hell.  

I'm renting a bus for anyone else who needs a ride. My husband is bringing a cooler with beer.

No thanks.  I already own a handbasket.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders!! How are y'all doing?

Her left breast is way bigger than the other one! Her ankles are actually normal sized! 

Her daughter is.. Unfortunate looking. 

I went back to rewatch the beginning, cause I got into the live chat more than the actual show, and because it’s spring break and I have no life, and I did see what Quinn is talking about there. You know, we’ve seen such oddities as tamy’s belly and the (ow! my eyes!) butt wings — is it possible this lady has a lymphidema mass in one of her boobs? 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, iwasish said:

She got a man!!!! Is he a squishee or a feeder?

Sometimes this business of actually getting off my ass and going to work for a living is tiresome, so I have questions about this feeder-feedee job. Just how overweight do you have to be? I could stand to lose 20 lbs, but I CAN stand. How much and what do you have to eat? Could I eat one veggie burger rather than a 12 pk of purse tacos? And I wear underwear fairly regularly. Would that be a deal-breaker? So many unknowns.

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Sometimes this business of actually getting off my ass and going to work for a living is tiresome, so I have questions about this feeder-feedee job. Just how overweight do you have to be? I could stand to lose 20 lbs, but I CAN stand. How much and what do you have to eat? Could I eat one veggie burger rather than a 12 pk of purse tacos? And I wear underwear fairly regularly. Would that be a deal-breaker? So many unknowns.

I’m curious if this feeder thing is sexual. I’m going to guess that it is. Do they send food via delivery services and then watch via internet as the feedee stuffs their gaping maw with excess amounts of food. Do they pleasure themselves while watching? Do they care what the feedee eats? Do they have preferences, sweets, ice cream, burgers, pizza, etc. Is the goal to see the feedee over time become larger and larger? Do they expect the feedee to do any kind of sexual stuff or maybe eat while naked and let the food drip on their body etc. How is payment made? What does the feedee charge? Or is the food itself the payment?

so many questions, so few answers.... 

• Love 6

The nice thing about the live thread, is that I feel free to ff through the show.
I skipped lots, and am now heading toward the hospital.
The live thread is frequently better than the show.
One thing, ow mah leg mentioned people not flying on this show, oh but they do.
It's not pretty, and may entail riding a luggage cart through the airport, but we've even had one this season.
Often it's more traumatic than the road trip, though shorter.

Oh, and welcome!

Edited by auntjess
  • Love 1