Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

If she’s still having lung capacity issues, could her zoned-out affect be due to oxygen deprivation? She’s downright scary. 

You would think Dr Now would have checked out her lungs by now. Even just doing a pulse ox on her in his office.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Stusan said:

My husband is sitting next to me absorbing thiscamazing show. When he heard that Renee had been attacked by a hammer he says, "I know how THAT feels."

Listen, buddy, I only hit you in the head with the hammer ONE TIME and you have to keep milking it?!? 

(I really did hit him. I just wanted to tap him to be funny, but it was a little harder than intended. I felt bad. Now he just keeps bringing it up. It's our inside joke).

This made me laugh unreasonably hard.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

My husband said that he doesn't want to adopt a snow leopard, he wants to kill a poacher.

My aunt adopted a wolf for my mom for Christmas one year and she got a cute stuffed wolf from the organization. Totally freaked out the cat. (Though to be fair, everything freaks her out. She's the epitome of 'fraidy cat.)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

So by my calculations, she has lost 189 pounds so far. Is it just me or does she not look signify smaller.

Also, I wonder if her doped up look is from her understandable depression or actual bucket loads of dope?

They must be some hella drugs. When I had hip bursitis, using a scooter in the store, with a handicapped parking decal, and on 3 different pain killers several times a day - I still taught, drove, wrote my articles, and stayed awake most of the time, unlike our girl Renee who looks like she's going to nod out at any minute.

• Love 11
Just now, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Shout out to the person whose job it is to blur out the cooters and taints on this show. They’re the real heroes.

I laughed so hard, I woke the cats!

• Love 6

Wow she asked if he got some rest!!   I had surgery on April 15th and asked the surgeon if he got his taxes done so he wouldn't be in a hurry and he got pissed!!

Edited by WillowG
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

Dr. Now: “Okay, Renee, are you ready for surgery?”

Renee: “Yeah, hurdy flurcy goo gerr.”

Why are they not closed captioning her???

They can't understand her, either.

• Love 12

Oh no...it's another "Ow, mah layg!!!!!" My son was recently very ill with an infected hip. He was in a ton of pain for several weeks and often yelled "ow, my leg!" and - God help me - it was all I could do to not laugh in his face thanks to this show and you lovely people! Plus all the worry and stress...I nearly cracked up several times. LOL Thankfully he is well on the mend now, but I will never hear "ow, mah layg!" the same again!

Edited by kh27
homophones are hard
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, WillowG said:

Well she asked if he got some rest!!   I had surgery on April 15th and ask the surgeon if he got his taxes done so he wouldn't be in a hurry and he got pissed!!

Oh Hell's Bells, I think that's funny as shit!

• Love 9
3 hours ago, zoemom said:

The son has "lost jobs" just because he has to feed/support his mom?

Yep..."I done lost jobs becuzza supportin my mom". Ummmm...I going to guess that isn't the ONLY reason you "done lost jobs".

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 16
Just now, kh27 said:

Oh no...it's another "Ow, mah layg!!!!!" My son was recently very ill with an infected hip. He was in a ton of pain for several weeks and often yelled "ow, my leg!" and - God help me - it was all I could do to not laugh in his face thanks to this show and you lovely people! Plus all the worry and stress...I nearly cracked up several times. LOL Thankfully he is well on the mend now, but I will never here "ow, mah layg!" the same again!

Glad he's on the mend!

• Love 1

I'm just checking in to say hi to y'all!!  How y'all doing???  My sister called me right when the show was starting to talk trash about our other sister, so I'm 30 minutes behind!

I miss you guys and will see you next week!!!

And a hearty "ow mah laeg!" to you all!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, ThinkerBell said:

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was my bikini body." Renee came close to redeeming herself with that comment.

Thank you- the only words I understood were bikini and I thought I heard bottom, but we watch too much Spongebob in this house.

Edited by rlc
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ThinkerBell said:

"Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither was my bikini body." Renee came close to redeeming herself with that comment.

BWAH!!!! I missed that.

Oh joy another woman next week that's being fed and is "scared",,,,,

• Love 7