Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Renee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I’m too cynical, but I wasn’t buying the tears just now. 

Me either - crocodile tears, if she was really that upset, she wouldn't be doing this to her kids, grandkids or herself.

• Love 3
Just now, LordOfLotion said:

How y'all doin, I came in late... You guys didn't know about feederism and squashing? Personally I'm stunned it hasn't come up on this show before now.

People have talked about it here, but I think this is the first time one of the people (what do we call the person the show is about - cast member? obesee?) has come out and said they actually did it. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, LordOfLotion said:

How y'all doin, I came in late... You guys didn't know about feederism and squashing? Personally I'm stunned it hasn't come up on this show before now.

This is a first I think. When I think plus sizemodel,I think of a beautiful curvy woman. Not that. 

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

NO! In the South, food is NOT love. In your twisted world, food was love. Don't put that on all Southerners!!! 

And NOBODY I know puts sugar on biscuits and grits. Actually, I love both biscuits and grits, but it wouldn’t occur to me to eat them together. 

• Love 4

Please tell me this woman puts on a better shirt and a bra before she goes in to see Dr. Now.

eta - She's taking 1/2 her family with her. She's not really leaving anybody. Again, why are these people worried about leaving their family when they do nothing, not. a. darned. thing to contribute to a family life? They don't have a family. They have servants.

And, here's the fast food, right on cue..

Edited by aliya
  • Love 4

All she needs is a massive breast reduction and a case of Slim Fast for a few months and she'll be good to go.

Okay friends, quick guessing game: how much do you think she weighs? Hard to tell for me. She kinda looks like one of those people that may look bigger than their weight. I'll say 685 but she probably weighs more.

• Love 4
Just now, calpurnia99 said:

Yeah but after having 3 kids ---she saw a doctor having those babies- why doesnt she know about birth control? Why did she have 6 kids? why did after she already had 4 she couldnt support have a 5th one with her boyfriend? Then a 6th one? She saw a doctor.  She is an idiot. Its not up to the men to wear a condom. Its mind boggling she had 6 kids and did nothing to stop it.

True. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, emma1420 said:

Is she a smoker as well?  At least I saw cigarettes next to the cake on her table.

its interesting that all her kids are thin.

Cigarettes help kill her appetite.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Smoothcoat said:

Is she going to explain feederish and squashing to Dr Now???

Lordt!  I almost choked on my chocolate chip cookies!
(anyone wanna pay to watch me eat chocolate chip cookies?)

• Love 9