Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Never been to a dentist? Wyd? Mom put them in beauty pageants but didnt take him to the dentist???

He didn't go to pageants......remember??? The pageant kids had "good" teeth or flippers!

• Love 8

So he's got teeth problems and let's it go until it's unbearable. No.  But then he says he's never been to the dentist. Dang.

OMGoodness - that big hole in his tooth! Jeez Louise.   When I was a kid, a friend's father was a dentist who taught at one of the local dental schools. He loved showing the kids his medical slides. All kinds of stuff can go on in your mouth w/o proper dental care. I don't see this stuff as gross now, I just think how much discomfort and expense it's going to be to fix all of that. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Maggienolia said:

Ahhh yep. Funny how your teeth will decay and give you problems when you don't EVER go to a dentist. 

And eat like shit, too! All of those milkshakes and sodas did him no favors!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Why can't Benji and Amanda cook healthy meals at the hotel?  I see a stove burner there.  And fresh salads don't require any cooking.

That hotel room is just a little smaller than my apartment!  I made Thanksgiving Dinner for six.

Walking IS exercise.

• Love 17
Just now, QuinnInND said:

Wasn't there a little two burner flat stove next to the refrigerator in Benjis hotel? 

Looks like it. It might be less convenient than a full stove, but YOU CAN COOK!

• Love 9

I think it’s reverting to how you were accustomed to coping with stress - food makes you feel better, therefore you eat.  The crappier the better in terms of dopamine!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, BuddhaBelly said:

But you can buy them. They sell salad mix and rotisserie chicken in most grocery stores.

Perdue (sp?) makes some delish pre-cooked grilled and roasted chicken "strips" (not like the kind you fried but thin cut strips like you'd put in salad or fajitas) that could be used with some veggies or something. There are always options that don't involve full-on cooking. 

• Love 9

I am truly sorry about Benji and his family losing their home and possessions but why is the only alternative fast food meaning the most fattening, calorie-laden part of the menu? There are grocery stores and farmers markets as well as countertop appliances--slow cookers, electric grills, convection ovens, etc.--that can mimic a kitchen set up in the short run.

• Love 5
Just now, CalpurniaF said:

Ugh.  Those sister wives are so unattractive and their husband is a creepazoid.

When this show and Witless Weigh More are done I won't have to see any more creepy multi-spouse show promos or Duggars for the rest of the year.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Mary has gained weight. 

She is enormous. I guess she's learned nothing from her boyfriend's plight.