Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E15: Enter Flashtime

Trini
  • Start Topic

When a nuclear bomb detonates in downtown Central City, Barry, Jesse Quick and Jay Garrick slow down time by entering Flashtime. As everyone in the city is frozen, the three speedsters push themselves to the breaking point to save the city and everyone in it.

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Todd Helbing & Sterling Gates

fla415a_0007b.jpg

Producer preview:

I really looking forward to this, because having to save the city in 10 seconds is exactly the kind of plot that a character like the Flash needs at his power level.

• Love 2

I liked it.  I feel like my expectations were really high and not quite met, but it was an interesting topic and I felt like we were finally getting some progress in the Caitlin/Killer Frost relationship. I'd like to see them kind of combine more. "Don't let Caity die" was actually a really sweet moment. And I think the wig is getting better. And then Westallen was all snuggly and wearing matching clothes at the end. 

• Love 7

It was an ok episode. Felt like it was a penny pincher type episode so they have more money to put towards later in the season.

Nice to see Jesse and Jay again, I am itching for The Flash or Legends to start exploring more of the multiverse again. 

Not sure why they decided to bring up Wells' wife since we know nothing about her and thus the storyline didn't connect with me. 

I am officially over this mystery girl, it's been dragged out since episode 8? Just tell us who she is and get on with the story. 

I love Iris, really have no issues with her but even I had to say "really?" when they keep having her come up with the answers and I dont need a Barry/Iris moment every.single.episode. 

• Love 4
(edited)

What I don't get is how Iris knew how to stop a nuclear reaction but Caitlin/Cisco/Barry didn't.... Aren't they supposed to be scientists?

No offense but this is the kind of thing that makes me think she's the one side-lining Cisco/Caitlin in order to be relevant. I don't need Iris to be a mary sue and have all the answers and be good at everything... just let her do what she's good at and that's journalism. Jfc.

Other than that it was a good episode!

Edited by WindofChange
  • Love 7

Really liked this episode. Different then what we've seen before, and also greatly enjoyed everything WestAllen of course. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm not one that usually notices directing, camera angles and lighting stuff, but atleast to me this episode was great to watch in those terms.

• Love 6

So can Helbing and Gates write ALL the episodes? Half at least?

I really liked that this leaned into the sci-fi and also into the relationships. Bonus, Mystery Girl popped up again!

I find that the episodes bookended by WestAllen scenes are the better ones, and this was another example.

My main nitpick would be them not even mentioning Wally as another speedster that could help. They could have had a line about him being unreachable in time because he was on the Waverider.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

What I don't get is how Iris knew how to stop a nuclear reaction but Caitlin/Cisco/Barry didn't.... Aren't they supposed to be scientists?

Iris didn't know how to stop the nuke.  Barry mentioned the idea of lightning and why it wouldn't work.  Iris simply recalled the DNAorb and suggested using it as a lightning rod.  Also, Barry was exhausted and stressed out right at that second, so it makes sense that Iris would be the one who thought clearly.

• Love 14
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

No offense but this is the kind of thing that makes me think she's the one side-lining Cisco/Caitlin in order to be relevant. I don't need Iris to be a mary sue and have all the answers and be good at everything... just let her do what she's good at and that's journalism. Jfc.

Other than that it was a good episode!

Actually Iris didn't know how to stop the Nuclear reaction. Jay came up with the idea, and they tried to do it but Jay was too tired.  Barry told Iris this idea and that he wasn't able to do it cause he wasn't strong enough by himself. Iris simply remembered what Cisco did to get Barry back, and told Barry and Barry used that.

So really it was a team effort between Jay, Barry and Iris. 

Also, Raph gets more development than all the others besides Barry, including screen time this season,  but Iris, who is just starting to get any real development after 4 seasons, is to blame for Cisco and Caitlin being side-line???? Really???Ok. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, johntfs said:

Iris didn't know how to stop the nuke.  Barry mentioned the idea of lightning and why it wouldn't work.  Iris simply recalled the DNAorb and suggested using it as a lightning rod.  Also, Barry was exhausted and stressed out right at that second, so it makes sense that Iris would be the one who thought clearly.

But what was wrong with having Cisco/Caitlin (you know, the scientists who've been kind of side-lined this season) suggest this idea? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

I don't think we are supposed to think she was brighter than everyone.  It was all an accretion of different ideas that hit in just the right way at just the right time because of what Barry said to her.  Harry was the one who thought of the Speed Force.  Jesse was the one who thought of Lightning.  Caitlin wasn't there to offer an opinion.  Only Killer Frost was and she isn't a scientist.  At that time they un-stuck KF they hadn't the idea of the lightning yet, the freezing was the second idea.  They hadn't had the conversation about the lightning when they un-stuck Cisco either.  By the time they had exhausted all ideas (and everyone was tired) Barry told Iris all their ideas and she had the one piece of the puzzle Barry didn't have because she knew about what Cisco did to bring him out.  She's smart enough to put stuff together.

I thought this was a great episode.  Nice out of the pocket idea.  Some good special effects.  Good Iris/Barry action.  I liked seeing how time had elapsed every time they went back to the warehouse, especially in the end.  And nice not to think too much about DeVoe or the bus metas.  It works as a metaphor for this point in the season.  Like Barry, it was nice to take a breather from DeVoe.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I love Iris, really have no issues with her but even I had to say "really?" when they keep having her come up with the answers

Same... I really miss Caitlin/Cisco saving the day once in a while... It seems as though they're more afterthoughts in terms of heroics this season. It's sad because Iris

Spoiler

gets her chance to shine next episode

so they should've given Cisco the chance to shine this episode

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

But what was wrong with having Cisco/Caitlin (you know, the scientists who've been kind of side-lined this season) suggest this idea? 

Nothing, but by that time they'd shot their wads and been speed-frozen.  Cisco tried breeching and it didn't work, while Frost tried cooling and that also didn't work.  Jay's solution with the lightning was what worked but it needed Iris' idea to make it work.  It's not like Cisco and Caitlin were being morons.  They tried what they knew and it didn't work.  Sometimes it takes a non-scientist/outsider with perspective to see the solution.  They did that shit all the time on Eureka.

Edited by johntfs
  • Love 15
21 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I love Iris, really have no issues with her but even I had to say "really?" when they keep having her come up with the answers and I dont need a Barry/Iris moment every.single.episode. 

Actually the majority of the time Cisco or Harry are the ones coming up with the answers which was annoying me a lot. Most of the time Iris is just there giving Barry pep talks, encouragement to belief in the solution/answers that Cisco/Harry gives.

• Love 7
Just now, johntfs said:

Sometimes it takes a non-scientist/outsider with perspective to see the solution. 

It was what Cisco did to get Barry back so it's kind of dumb that he didn't suggest it in the first place. Almost as dumb as Alena telling Felicity to work on the biochip with her new company... Makes no sense to me. IMO to me they dumbed down Cisco to make this happen but we can agree to disagree.

13 minutes ago, Trini said:

My main nitpick would be them not even mentioning Wally as another speedster that could help. They could have had a line about him being unreachable in time because he was on the Waverider.

My wish is that they'd mention not being able to locate Wally, so he can pop in with the Legends at some point and show off how well he's been doing without Team Flash. Then he can brag to Barry about changing history SAFELY. 

22 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

Maybe if the show hadn't sidelined Iris for most of the series, they wouldn't need to overcompensate. Is it annoying? Sure. But I've been wanting Iris to get to do something, especially on the team, for ages. They atrociously made her character an object in her own story last season, so I see that the showrunners are going probably the wrong way to make up for it. That being said, I wish they didn't basically erase her job as a journalist in order to be the leader of Team Flash and Barry's wife. I do like her as a journalist, and she can do that while being a leader. 

This show just can't write women well at all, I've noticed. I'm ok with Cisco being sidelined this season because he's had a LOT to do in the first three seasons. But poor Caitlin is only relevant when she's struggling with Killer Frost now, which is totally disappointing. Also, at least Iris suggesting the idea made sense. It wasn't that she needed to have superior knowledge to suggest it. She just thought about how they got Barry out of the speed force.

It was a fun episode overall. I liked getting to see the three speedsters work together to save the city. It provided for some really nice moments. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Also, Raph gets more development than all the others besides Barry, including screen time this season,  but Iris, who is just starting to get any real development after 4 seasons, is to blame for Cisco and Caitlin being side-line???? Really???Ok. 

^^^^ THIS 1000%. Iris isn't sidelining anyone, it's Ralph and last year it was too much time on Tom Felton's character. I agree that Caitlin and Cisco haven't really got anything to do, but neither has Iris like ever.

• Love 13
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe if the show hadn't sidelined Iris for most of the series, they wouldn't need to overcompensate. Is it annoying? Sure. But I've been wanting Iris to get to do something, especially on the team, for ages.

I'm all for Iris getting her due, but not really at the cost of her taking away from other characters. Instead of building a niche of her own within the team she's kind of taking from other characters which I find really annoying because Cisco is my fave... Wish the show could have a better balance considering Iris gets to shine in the next episode they should've let Cisco shine in this episode.

But like I said we can all agree to disagree lol

Edited by WindofChange
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I think Cisco still gets plenty to do, he just splits his time between Vibe and Star Labs now. 

I don't get why he needs to be 'Vibe'. He should've stayed being a non-meta and become team leader which I thought they were grooming for the first 3 seasons. Kind of sucks that he's a meta considering this show doesn't let anyone other than Barry/Ralph/Iris be the hero at the end of the day now...

(edited)
5 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

I'm all for Iris getting her due, but not really at the cost of her taking away from other characters. Instead of building a niche of her own within the team she's kind of taking from other characters which I find really annoying because Cisco is my fave... Wish the show could have a better balance considering Iris gets to shine in the next episode they should've let Cisco shine in this episode.

I didn't see her take anything away from the other characters.  By the time Barry came to her, the solution was 90% there and he was too exhausted and despairing to get that other 10%.  She gave him the encouragement he needed and thought of the thing he hadn't.  That's it. 

Edited by johntfs
  • Love 20

Apart from the great episode that was more character focused which I appreciated, another thing that frustrated me was

Spoiler

the appearance of Dawn again

. can we just speed things along and can they finally tell us what she's doing on the show? I'm tired already

Also this episode would've been better with Wally. I'm just saying. What was even the point of Jesse?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Trini said:

I can't believe we had to wait until episode 15 to get an episode this good. And no Ralph -- he is NOT needed AT ALL.

He really bogs down the show. It makes zero sense why he got more character development in less than a season than either Caitlin or Iris have had in 4 years.

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

But like I said we can all agree to disagree lol

I think the writers were trying to give each character except Joe, something to do to help Barry. They had the characters who had powers try to use their powers, Cisco/ Caitlin/Jay/Jesse to help him. They had those who had no power use their knowledge, Harry and Iris. Harry knows about Nuclear reaction, so he gave Barry a solution. Iris was able to put the pieces of the puzzles together base on the information Barry gave her. In the way it was done, you could say Iris used her experience as journalist to see the pieces Barry gave her and put them together based on what she knew and Barry didn't cause he was either too tired to remember or never really talked in-depth to Cisco about how he got out of the speed force. 

I actually love the way the writers did this. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

They had the characters who had powers try it use their powers, Cisco/ Caitlin/Jay/Jesse.

I think the problem arises with me that Cisco/Caitlin were reduced to their powers and didn't think. I'm just not a fan that they dumbed them down in this instance. They're more than their powers they're supposed to be smart, analytical, critical thinkers... That's why I'm kind of frustrated. Imo it was a bad move making Cisco Vibe and Caitlin Killerfrost. Being metas really don't do anything for their characters. 

Like I said 500 times before, let's agree to disagree. 

• Love 1
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WindofChange said:

I think the problem arises with me that Cisco/Caitlin were reduced to their powers and didn't think. I'm just not a fan that they dumbed them down in this instance. They're more than their powers they're supposed to be smart, analytical, critical thinkers... That's why I'm kind of frustrated. Imo it was a bad move making Cisco Vibe and Caitlin Killerfrost. Being metas really don't do anything for their characters. 

Like I said 500 times before, let's agree to disagree. 

I kinda agreed with you. They did/do the same thing with Barry. Barry is intelligent but most of the times his power is the only thing that is being showcase because the writers wants to give screen time to the Starlab people, Harry/Caitlin/Cisco. So Barry gets dumb down so that others can give him the answers to things he shouldn't need answers and I hate that. So I know the frustration you feeling. 

But I think Caitlin is really the one who loses the most. Cisco still get to give the answers to the problem most of the time. He was basically the one giving all the answers this season until Harry came back. Now it's usually him and Harry, while Caitlin gives some basic info. At the same time he is still out there being a hero.

To me, this works for Cisco,  and gives him more screen times than othet characters, not in this episode maybe, but in most episodes. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 2
Just now, SevenStars said:

But I think Caitlin is really the one who loses the most. Cisco still get to give the answers to the problem most of the time. He was basically the one giving all the answers this season until Harry can back. Now it's usually him And Harry, while Caitlin gives some basic info. At the same time he is still out there being a hero.

I agree Caitlin definitely draws the shortest stick. I feel bad for her fans. I personally don't really care about her as much but it's sad that a strong, smart female character has been reduced to what she is today.

1 minute ago, SevenStars said:

So Barry gets dumb down so that others can give him the answers to things he shouldn't need answers

This worked in season 1 when Cisco was the expert at all the engineering stuff and Caitlin was allowed to be the expert and all the bio stuff whereas Barry was still allowed to be smart with all of his CSI stuff. 

Barry's become so dumbed down that I can't fathom how he builds Gideon. IMO It's something more Cisco/Caitlin/Felicity/Ray could achieve together as a team not Barry as an individual lol

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Trini said:

Well pointing out wally is gone means admitting they care . tho I guess that and Jessie ( who dumped him via hologram delivered by her dad) not even mentioning it is exactly  why wally was in China... Tho I really kept thinking if he was to get mentioned it woulda been this episode.. If anything at least when they were talking abt blowing up the speed force and how it would affect other speedsters... But nope..

Spoiler

Jessie will be on an episode of LOT so maybe then he can let her have it then

• Love 1

I loved it! Definitely a bottle episode right?  Did like at time went on, they were going slower so the bomb was moving quicker. 

Loved that Iris grounded Barry into finding an answer. Love those crazy kids (however, I’m starting to question so crazy things like how are they affording their apartment? Does Iris have a job? Why dont they just move into the lab?)

So.

Spoiler

What exactly was Dawn doing at Jitters?

Was she trying to stop the conversation between Harry and Caitlyn? Or was she just meeting them?

• Love 5

Don't have much time, just stopped in to say: wonderful episode!

(Considering the solution was connected to Lightning Rods/being a lightning rod, it made total sense to me for it to be somehow connected to Iris. When the Speedforce or Flash mythology comes into play in the show, usually so does Iris, even though she was really only in the beginning and the end of the episode)

• Love 11
Spoiler

Not sure what's going on with Dawn, but at three appearances in, the next time she shows up we better get some story progress on this character.

I'm starting to think it's all set-up for Season 5 though. Seems to me like she's only familiar with Caitlin and Wells as villains, which would be kind of interesting.

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this and I normally never think this about him, but I kinda thought Grant Gustin was a tiny bit over the top in that last scene with Iris...or maybe I was just a little distracted by all the sweating and crying on top of her, which looked a bit funny. It's probably me though, because I didn't feel any suspense over what was happening, knowing of course they'd stop the bomb.

I liked the concept of the episode though. I gotta be honest, I think these superhero shows benefit a lot from these kind of standalone episodes that don't necessarily tie into a season long villain. I think there ought to be more of them, frankly. 

• Love 2

He might not have been in that much of the episode but I think his scenes with Jesse show why the show is so insistent on keeping Cavanagh around. Though this also reinforces why I prefer gruff, broody Harry over jokey Harry.

• Love 7

This was definitely my favorite episode of the season, and not just because Ralph was missing. I also didn't miss the DeVoe stuff, even if my interest in Marlize has grown lately.

The stakes felt high, even if it was already known they'd save the day - Grant Gustin really did a good job selling the intensity and fear of the situation and Gregory Smith's directing was great, too. Loved all the warm yellow tones. Trying to guess how they'd stop it was fun.

Which brings me to the Iris debate happening. I really don't get the big deal, because like others have said, it's not like Iris was suddenly smarter than everyone else. Caitlin was Killer Frost, so she's not a scientist right now, Cisco's unfrozen moment was understandably used on trying to vibe it away, the second most obvious solution (after running it far away), and Harry was half preoccupied with worrying about Jesse to to fully come up with a plan. Jay's solution of freezing it didn't work, but Jesse (who is supposed to be super smart) came up with the idea to throw the lightning bolts at it - Iris just came up with a solution for Barry to still use that plan once Jesse and Jay were tapped out.

Barry, Jesse and Jay didn't know the details of how they got Barry out of the speed force, and neither did Killer Frost. The only other person that would have known that was Cisco, and he was used before the lightning bolt idea was formed. So Iris thinking of it, especially after Barry prompted the idea with his line about her being his lightning rod, makes sense.

And because it can't be said enough, nobody is suffering for screentime or focus this season because of Iris - it's because of Ralph.

• Love 17

Figures that an episode with barely any involvement with DeVoe (outside hinting he might have been behind it), ends up being one of the strongest ones of this season.

While there were a few holes in the plot (why did no one bring up trying to find Wally?), this is the first time it felt like they had something close to an original concept and actually delivered on it.  Loved how everything was shot (Gregory Smith really is growing as a director), the stakes that were involved (sure, I knew the bomb wasn't going to go off, but I wanted to see how this was going to be solved), and what it took for Barry to finally solve it.  I had no issues with Iris being the reason he solved it, and really don't feel like it's a mark against Cisco or Caitlin, since they both had decent ideas, but it just didn't work out and they were too tired to continue.  And, yeah, if anyone is to blame for the lack of screentime this season, it's Ralph, not Iris.  Who I honestly didn't really miss here.

Great seeing Jay Garrick again.  Hope it isn't the last time, even if he does retire.

Also cool seeing Jesse again, although despite her absence for the majority of the season, I've actually been seeing a decent amount of Violett Beane thanks to her role in The Resident.  But I really love how she and Tom Cavangh play off one another.

Only major issue was that the actress playing Veronica Dale/the terrorist was not very good.  That video at the end was laughable.

While it has been fun, I do hope they quit being coy with Jessica Parker Kennedy's character soon, and actually go somewhere with her.  I still have my suspicions over who she'll actually be, but the waiting game is getting a bit much.

• Love 10

That was fun, though it emphasizes that Barry isn't the best brain out there. He spends how many relative hours trying to think of a solution, and Iris gives him the answer? I'm not knocking Iris, but it felt contrived. On the other hand, if the episode had five extra minutes, we would have gotten this:

Ralph: Let me get this straight . . . you want me to wrap my body around the nuclear explosion??

Barry: (panting) Yeah! I can't run it, Cisco can't breach it, Wells can't outsmart it, and Caitlin can't freeze it. You're the best hope!

Ralph: But that might kill me!!!

Barry: (stumbling) Well, if this happens, you'll die anyway. Take one for the team, Ralph. Be this year's HR Wells!

I like the idea of "Flashtime," with Jesse and Jay unable to keep the pace, and everybody frozen in place. You can feel Barry's pain. Tired Barry = Angry Barry = Scary Barry. I know Grant is so good playing hero-next-door (contrasted to Oliver Queen's troubled brooder), but he can sell the anguish . . . .particularly where he can't bring himself to talk with Joe.

Jay is training a new guy? Great, let the speculation begin!! Also, Jesse and Harry make up, and Mystery Girl continues being mysterious. Good episode all around.

Spoiler

Next week: "Run, Iris, run!! Oh, and don't go too fast, or you'll hit escape velocity. Come in, Iris. Iris? IRIS?!?" "Hey, this is Sara on the Waverider. I got a bogey coming in that looks like your missus. Is everything all right?"

ETA: Isn't Veronica Cale a Wonder Woman nemesis?

• Love 4

Veronica Cale

Spoiler

is a Wonder Woman villain, but Veronica Dale is a different DC (Green Arrow) villain known as Hyrax.

So Cisco can't open breaches but Jesse can use the beach room to get Jay from Earth 3. (Also when she first zoomed off I was wondering if she should look like she was traveling at normal speed.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

It was an ok episode. Felt like it was a penny pincher type episode so they have more money to put towards later in the season.

It was an ok episode, but the CGI of Barry running down the street and in the speedforce was so cheesy -- it looked really cheap.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Jay is training a new guy? Great, let the speculation begin!! Also, Jesse and Harry make up, and Mystery Girl continues being mysterious. Good episode all around.

Ahem. He's training a new girl.

It was a filler episode, but it was good filler. I was wondering how the hell they were going to solve this one. Grant Gustin did a great job.

I'm thinking 3 seconds passed while Barry and the speedsters were running around in "Flashtime".

Iris West Allen rocks.

KF asking to save "Caity" was odd but sweet.

Harry sharing his memories of Jessie's mom with her

Spoiler

So is Dawn evil?

• Love 5

I had forgotten that this show could make me feel feelings.  Been way too long.  Honestly, I can't even recall the last episode that wasn't a crap sandwich, but this was excellent.  Easily the best of the season.  Really the only negative I found was that watching Barry access so much speed for so long makes it even more ridiculous that he can't outrun Snart's gun or Brie's bugs or a dozen other lame-ass villains of the week.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, VCRTracking said:

KF asking to save "Caity" was odd but sweet.

I thought it was lulzy. She's basically asking Barry to save herself and it's structured like if it's this profound declaration of love. 

Definitely agree though that Iris West Allen rocks. Can't wrap my head around anyone arguing that Iris is a Mary Sue and that she's side-lining Cisco/Caitlin in order to be relevant. Wells outlived his usefulness since season 1, and he basically exists to keep the White Male demography a majority. Ralph is the single most redundant, useless character that the show has ever had, and he eats time from everyone! Joe as a detective, Vibe/Killer Frost as The Flash's co-heroes, and everyone as a member of Team Flash. The show couldn't accommodate Wally as Barry's mentee/meta-in-training but it had room for this entirely useless character?

Wow, and I just realized that there was no Ralph in this episode! No wonder I enjoyed it so much! And look at that - I literally didn't even realize he wasn't there! That's how redundant his character is. 

But sure, it's Iris that's the Sue character.

4 minutes ago, sarthaz said:

I had forgotten that this show could make me feel feelings.  Been way too long.  Honestly, I can't even recall the last episode that wasn't a crap sandwich, but this was excellent.  Easily the best of the season.  Really the only negative I found was that watching Barry access so much speed for so long makes it even more ridiculous that he can't outrun Snart's gun or Brie's bugs or a dozen other lame-ass villains of the week.

Gotta agree with this.

The ability to literally stop time makes it look ridiculous that Barry would ever have a problem defeating any opponent. 

• Love 14

They should have tried to drop the nuke in DeVoe's pocket universe. Two birds, one stone.

Sick of this mystery girl. And with her sudden sinister turn at the end. She might as well have been twirling her moustache and going "Muahahahahaaa!" It's going to be an even sillier scene when it turns out she's not actually a bad guy, and we're all left wondering why she was acting like Snidely Whiplash.

We should have a live posting thread for this show. The lols that could be had.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DavidJSnyder said:

Veronica Cale

Spoiler

is a Wonder Woman villain, but Veronica Dale is a different DC (Green Arrow) villain known as Hyrax.

1 hour ago, VCRTracking said:

Ahem. He's training a new girl.

36 minutes ago, doram said:

He's training a girl.

Spoiler

And maybe I'm reaching but with the promo (and spoilers I already knew), I felt it was pretty obviously Earth-3's Iris.

aaaaaaaaaaand my attention sucks. Or maybe it's my hearing Probably both.

41 minutes ago, AnimeMania said:

DeVoe didn't have time to be in this episode, she was too busy fiddling her wife!

"It's okay, beloved." "My intelligence dwarfs all intellects on the planet. I know I can figure this out." "Maybe if you replaced the 'short shorts' and put down the jug with the three "X's" on it." "They make me feel good!!!"

1 minute ago, Trini said:

I'm pretty sure Jay was talking about training Jesse.

I think he would have just said her name if that was the case. Jesse's already protecting Earth 2. Jay needs someone to take over for him on Earth 3.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, VCRTracking said:

I think he would have just said her name if that was the case. Jesse's already protecting Earth 2. Jay needs someone to take over for him on Earth 3.

Jesse was on Earth-3 for a little while, so that was my first thought. But a new/unknown Earth-3 female speedster would be nice to see at some point too. Hmmm

Episode threads are for episode discussion.  Comic plots and characters are considered spoilers in episode threads and need to be marked as such.  Many posts have been edited.  If you want to discuss Flash comics in more detail, take it to the Comics thread.  If you want to discuss spoilers, take it to the Spoilers thread

Also DO NOT use disagreements as an excuse to insult and attack your fellow posters.  If you don't like their opinions you can use our Ignore feature.

• Love 1