Type keyword(s) to search

Aspyn Brown: She Has The Man, But May Eventually Get "The Family"

• Start Topic

On 1/9/2019 at 10:05 PM, Pachengala said:

There's no way in hell Mitch doesn't eventually take on an additional wife or two in the future, and from her reaction, it looks like Aspyn knows it too. He was raised AUB--not Church of the Holy Dipshit like Aspyn was--they're true believers. Mitch may not be thinking about it now, but given time, family pressure, and the shine being off the marriage after some years, he's going to go all prodigal. I'd bet my life! 

Nah, I disagree. I don't see Aspyn going along with that. She's lived this her whole life and I don't think she wants any part of it, just like all of the Brown children, and good for them.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

There's no way in hell Mitch doesn't eventually take on an additional wife or two in the future, and from her reaction, it looks like Aspyn knows it too.

Sadly, I agree.  Why even mention it if he has no intention of doing it?  To "tease" the woman who is supposedly the love of his life with such a thing is just mean.  He's floating the idea to get her used to it before going shopping.

• Love 17
6 hours ago, MonicaM said:

I agree she isn't interested in continuing the poly lifestyle.  However, my guess is that if he decides to take another "wife", it will be after he and Aspyn have bought a house together and have kids, so that it isn't easy for her to walk out.

She's a beautiful young woman and could have had her pick of many young men, I'm sure, so why she married this guy is a mystery to me.  He seems like a definite notch above FT, but there's just something about him that I don't like or trust.

That little blurb on the previews could just be to make sure enough people tune in to watch.  Then again on one of the shows Aspyn remarked that she wasn't looking for a plural marriage but that wasn't to say she wouldn't consider it.

• Love 5
On 1/8/2019 at 2:05 PM, Sandy W said:

In the trailer for the upcoming season, Mitch is asked something about taking a sister wife in the future.  It seemed to me that he gave a noncommital answer and Aspyn definitely gave him the side-eye.  I hope it's not an omen or worse yet, a storyline.

The way he spoke about it and having several family members in the polyg lifestyle.... I think she will end up wth sisterwives and be stuck.  She started dating him saying she was open to it, so obviously he wanted to date someone who would be open to it.  I get that she has changed her mind and been clear with him... but if he decides he has a "calling" she either submits or divorces and I'm not certain she would leave him if she had kids.  She is one of my favorites and seems very much in love with him, but unfortunately I think the happy future for her will be short lived.

• Love 4

For how "cool" all the sister wives found Mitch's mom, it seems that maybe Mitch and his siblings aren't as close to her.  I say this because clearly Mitch's mom doesn't agree with plural marriage yet Mitch's siblings already have plural marriages and Mitch hasn't ruled it out.  If you were close to your mom and you saw how plural marriage was bad for her wouldn't you avoid it?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Mardo2044 said:

The way he spoke about it and having several family members in the polyg lifestyle.... I think she will end up wth sisterwives and be stuck.  She started dating him saying she was open to it, so obviously he wanted to date someone who would be open to it.  I get that she has changed her mind and been clear with him... but if he decides he has a "calling" she either submits or divorces and I'm not certain she would leave him if she had kids.  She is one of my favorites and seems very much in love with him, but unfortunately I think the happy future for her will be short lived.

I like Aspyn so this is definitely NOT meant as an insult - she will be a very overweight miserable first wife.  She seems to have a very submissive personality to me, and I worry that later (younger) wives will be more forceful.  It's a miserable existence... but you can't tell a young person in love ANYTHING.   Time will tell.

1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

For how "cool" all the sister wives found Mitch's mom, it seems that maybe Mitch and his siblings aren't as close to her.  I say this because clearly Mitch's mom doesn't agree with plural marriage yet Mitch's siblings already have plural marriages and Mitch hasn't ruled it out.  If you were close to your mom and you saw how plural marriage was bad for her wouldn't you avoid it?

YES!  Not one of my kids want a thing to do with polygamy!

• Love 13
On 1/6/2019 at 11:52 AM, Kohola3 said:

My opinion as well. 

They can get the freebies because of their Z list star" status - this kind of stuff isn't available to the rest of the world.  To me it smacks of hangers-on sucking up every advantage they can before the roof caves in.  Of course, this is what Aspyn has been taught her entire life - grifting for dollars - but she seemed less self-centered and I had hopes that she was a little less greedy than the rest.  Not so. 

So far it seems like the boys are the only ones immune to selling their lives.

They make me sick with the endless hashtags and referrals...

Seems like all the females in the family have followed the parents into the lying, liar and grifting grifter lifestyle.

I had high hopes for Aspyn but I should have known better. 🙄

• Love 6
9 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

On the flip side, perhaps he grew up watching his father strut around like a rooster, crowing about his many wives and children, and feels that's the life for him.  He already has a wife-to-be who fawns all over him and defers to him every second, so the thought of a couple more adoring fans, I mean wives, probably is quite appealing.  It certainly looks as if he has had to put forth absolutely NO effort to snag the first wife, so I doubt he's thinking that two or more wives would mean more work or stress.

I doubt this guy was chased by many women before now, so I can see his newfound status as the "desirable" one going straight to his male ego.  😒😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)

I think it’s great that some of the Brown kids are going to school and making something of their life and that includes Mariah. I also don’t think we could possibly know that Asypen is or will be better at her job than Mariah. And most kids in these college programs do apprentice work so it doesn’t mean she/they are volunteers or charitable.

Thousands of young people all over the world make money by hash tagging or Twitter endorsing products. It’s the way of the world now. It’s not grifting and some of it takes a lot of time but it is very different than how most of us make a living. 

Edited by Madding crowd
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I see them heading that way too. He reminds me of the ones that wait until they have a few kids and then suddenly get the "calling". Knowing she won't leave either for the kids, loves him, and/or if she leaves she has to support her kids on her own which can be scary and she might not have a job or skills that would help her be able to support herself and her kids on her own or a mixture of all of it. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I see them heading that way too. He reminds me of the ones that wait until they have a few kids and then suddenly get the "calling". Knowing she won't leave either for the kids, loves him, and/or if she leaves she has to support her kids on her own which can be scary and she might not have a job or skills that would help her be able to support herself and her kids on her own or a mixture of all of it. 

That should be part of a pre-nuptial agreement.  Make a decision before we get married not 5-10 years down the road.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

That should be part of a pre-nuptial agreement.  Make a decision before we get married not 5-10 years down the road.  

Now that would be something! There's already no cheating in pre-nuptials. Now there can be no cheating or taking any additional wives. Or husbands. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

That would require common sense and a big dose of reality.  In short supply among the Brown Clowns. Plus, she's in lurrvvvve and is young and impressionable and dying for some male attention since she got none from her dear old dad.  No need for a pre-nup in her mind.  She'll be sorry soon enough.  

But monogamists just don't understand.

• Love 11
(edited)
7 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Now that would be something! There's already no cheating in pre-nuptials. Now there can be no cheating or taking any additional wives. Or husbands. 

You can BET that Robyn Makes Kody promise that fairly often.   That one rules with an iron chin.

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 1/12/2019 at 2:22 AM, Gothish520 said:

Nah, I disagree. I don't see Aspyn going along with that. She's lived this her whole life and I don't think she wants any part of it, just like all of the Brown children, and good for them.

She originally said she was open to it even when she started dating him by her own admission.... and that now she is in love she wants to remain monogomous.  So when he said he would not do it ibecause Aspyn does not agree, it was not very convincing.  That's what I am saying he is still interested in that or he would close the door on that and say "no, we will never live the polyg lifestyle."  For her sake, I hope you are right though.

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 2/23/2018 at 10:19 PM, giaNtsandYankees said:

So since Aspyn is not only marrying someone in the AUB, but marrying the prophet's son, Christine will most likely go to the moon with their wedding. I don't know if Apsyn and Mitchell's wedding will be aired (I believe their wedding date is set for this summer) or a reenactment of their engagement based on how uncomfortable Mitchell looked during his and Aspyn's engagement announcement on TLC. It might be because he's not used to being in front of a camera like Aspyn is. And also for the same reason you stated, social media's attention to Lynn Thompson and the abuse accusations made by Rosemary.

Now if the adult Browns (and I say this loosely - i.e. Kody and his histrionics about how he and his family are persecuted, in exile from Utah because of their lifestyle, Meri's constant self-victimization, and inability to take responsibility, Christine's running around hyper-active like she's on something, etc.) push for an on-air wedding (since it will bring in another season), I wonder if we will see Mitch's sisters, Rosemary Williams and Vanessa Alldredge make an appearance. Almost like a crossover or something of the sort! 

Thank you! You saw what I did there! ?☺

OK, I know nothing.  I had to look up this article https://www.sltrib.com/news/polygamy/2017/10/21/sex-abuse-allegations-have-rocked-the-polygamous-church-of-sister-wives-causing-rift-from-utah-to-montana/

So, did Mitch Thompson's father has sexual abuse allegations levied against him?  And what, the Browns are ignoring this ,or feel Mitch can not be held accountable for his father's actions, or don't believe the allegations?  This is concerning, is Mitch still a member of this church?  Do I have this right?

Edited by Mardo2044
unclear if Mitch is Lynn Thompson's son
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

OK, I know nothing.  I had to look up this article https://www.sltrib.com/news/polygamy/2017/10/21/sex-abuse-allegations-have-rocked-the-polygamous-church-of-sister-wives-causing-rift-from-utah-to-montana/

So, Mitch Thompson's father has sexual abuse allegations levied against him?  And what, the Browns are ignoring this ,or feel Mitch can not be held accountable for his father's actions, or don't believe the allegations?  This is concerning, is Mitch still a member of this church?

Just my two cents - Mitch should NOT be held accountable for his father's actions!  How is that fair?  There are a lot of people in prison whose parents/children would never dream of committing the crimes their family member did.

This reminds me of grown adults hucking rocks at a toddler's forehead as he pedals his tricycle around because they are mad at something his parents did.   Figuratively, of course - although many people DO blame the family for the actions of one person.  Many people have to move when their adult child commits a notorious crime, children of criminals in the news are bullied unmercifully at school,  family members have to change their names because they get death threats, etc.  - and yet they as individuals didn't do anything wrong.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 18
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Just my two cents - Mitch should NOT be held accountable for his father's actions!  How is that fair?  There are a lot of people in prison whose parents/children would never dream of committing the crimes their family member did.

I absolutely agree with you, just wondering what the Brown feeling is about this subject, personally I would question remaining in the church if the allegations were credible and L. Thompson remained in leadership.  

Edited by Mardo2044
  • Love 2

I found Aspyn's comments and actions during the cake testing sooooo disappointing.

It seemed pretty obvious that all she cared about was pleasing Mitch and he sat there like a fat turd who couldn't care less about any of it.

I felt like smacking her as she said that she hoped Mitch would shove cake in her face at the wedding.

Blah!  😡

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I found Aspyn's comments and actions during the cake testing sooooo disappointing.

It seemed pretty obvious that all she cared about was pleasing Mitch and he sat there like a fat turd who couldn't care less about any of it.

I felt like smacking her as she said that she hoped Mitch would shove cake in her face at the wedding.

Blah!  😡

Seriously!   How immature and ridiculous was all of that?   All I could think of was that they had had this conversation before between them and Mitch said he liked the tradition of cake shoving but the viewing audience might not like it.  So the dutiful Aspyn says ON CAMERA for Mitch's benefit, "I would LIKE cake shoved up my nostrils and smeared on my expensive wedding gown!"

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Blah!  😡

I hate the cake-smashing, and actually most things that are part of a "traditional" wedding ceremony, like the garter and bouquet toss. I have to say, I felt bad for Robyn when she described what her ex did at their cake-cutting - that alone would've given me pause about my choice of life partner!

• Love 5
(edited)

While Christine was worried about how Hannah hauled groceries and kids up to her apartment, I was wondering if Hannah even raised the kids in this apartment or did they live with their father and subsequent wives all or part of the time.

Mitch said he might consider polygamy depending on the circumstances. If he is as horny or controlling as Kody, that might happen as soon as Aspyn gets pregnant.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 1
Just now, Kyanight said:

Seriously!   How immature and ridiculous was all of that?   All I could think of was that they had had this conversation before between them and Mitch said he liked the tradition of cake shoving but the viewing audience might not like it.  So the dutiful Aspyn says ON CAMERA for Mitch's benefit, "I would LIKE cake shoved up my nostrils and smeared on my expensive wedding gown!"

Oh I am really hoping everyone is wrong about Mitch, for Aspyn's sake! To me he comes across as a nice guy, kind of chill. And I have noticed that he looks over at Aspyn during their couch sessions as much as she does at him, so maybe it's just their way of reassuring and being reassured.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

While Christine was worried about how Hannah hauled groceries and kids up to her apartment, I was wondering if Hannah even raised the kids in this apartment or did they live with their father and subsequent wives all or part of the time.

Mitch said he might consider polygamy depending on the circumstances. If he is as horny or controlling as Kody, that might happen as soon as Aspyn gets pregnant.

Hannah and her husband were monogamous.  HER parents were polygamists and she said she couldn't stand any of her siblings and that the experience was awful enough that she would never practice polygamy herself.

• Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Hannah and her husband were monogamous.  HER parents were polygamists and she said she couldn't stand any of her siblings and that the experience was awful enough that she would never practice polygamy herself.

At least one of her daughters (Mitch's sister) is a polygamist and Hannah's husband remarried, so I'm wondering why her kids aren't as turned off by polygamy as their mother - methinks there must have been some first-hand influence from their father or grandparents.

Is Mitch Thomspson related to AUB-leader Lynn Thompson?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

All I could think of was that they had had this conversation before between them and Mitch said he liked the tradition of cake shoving but the viewing audience might not like it.  So the dutiful Aspyn says ON CAMERA for Mitch's benefit, "I would LIKE cake shoved up my nostrils and smeared on my expensive wedding gown!"

I had the exact same thought... Like she was clearing the way for him in advance.  

It started out with her saying that "he probably wouldn't do it because he's too nice" BUT she actually wants him to so if it happens he's just being a great guy and giving her what she wants for her special day.  🙄

The Brown's have raised such submissive weak girls when it comes to the men or women they date/marry.

I bet Robyn girls won't have cake smashing cuz old cinder block face won't allow it....  Gawd she's looking more and more like the alien in Predator. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

I absolutely agree with you, just wondering what the Brown feeling is about this subject, personally I would question remaining in the church if the allegations were credible and L. Thompson remained in leadership.  

I think after the Catfish fiasco. the AUB church excommunicated the family.

Did anyone else catch it when Meri softly told Aspyn that she wanted her to help her have whatever venue she desired? At the time I thought that it was most charitable of Meri and felt a small, warm glow for her rarely exhibited graciousness. I may be wrong, but I don't recall Meri being as kind during Maddie's nor Mykelti's wedding planning.

However, when Mariah proposed to Sludge in January I then wondered if Mariah had told Meri sometime last year that she was going to propose to Sludge, and that this charitable act was in reality a slick move to ensure the rest of the family's cooperation with Mariah's weddingk planning.  Thoughts, y'all?

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Did anyone else catch it when Meri softly told Aspyn that she wanted her to help her have whatever venue she desired? At the time I thought that it was most charitable of Meri and felt a small, warm glow for her rarely exhibited graciousness. I may be wrong, but I don't recall Meri being as kind during Maddie's nor Mykelti's wedding planning.

However, when Mariah proposed to Sludge in January I then wondered if Mariah had told Meri sometime last year that she was going to propose to Sludge, and that this charitable act was in reality a slick move to ensure the rest of the family's cooperation with Mariah's weddingk planning.  Thoughts, y'all?

Meri was in her absolute glory when asked to organize the procession for Maddie's wedding.  She charged up and down the line-up with clipboard in hand, Lularag vest flapping in the wind and her booties churning up the turf.  Pointing and shouting at all the participants, it was her shining moment.

EDIT:  I didn't catch it, but someone else said that Aspyn just as softly responded "your help won't be needed"  Did anyone else catch that?

Edited by Sandy W
second thought
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri was in her absolute glory when asked to organize the procession for Maddie's wedding.  She charged up and down the line-up with clipboard in hand, Lularag vest flapping in the wind and her booties churning up the turf.  Pointing and shouting at all the participants, it was her shining moment.

LMAF...yeppers, she was, Sandy, she was indeed!  Buuuttt, do we classify that Meri as being "grumpily gracious," or should the title be "briskly bossy", with her dusty weddingk booties being optional (love that optic, btw!)

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 3/5/2019 at 4:13 PM, Joan of Argh said:

I had the exact same thought... Like she was clearing the way for him in advance.  

It started out with her saying that "he probably wouldn't do it because he's too nice" BUT she actually wants him to so if it happens he's just being a great guy and giving her what she wants for her special day.  🙄

The Brown's have raised such submissive weak girls when it comes to the men or women they date/marry.

I bet Robyn girls won't have cake smashing cuz old cinder block face won't allow it....  Gawd she's looking more and more like the alien in Predator. 

I will applaud Robyn if she does this. I can’t feel sad about the girls seeming wishy-washy and also object to any of the women being assertive. They all spend way too much time kowtowing to Kody. I like to see some assertiveness and independent thought. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I like to see some assertiveness and independent thought. 

If they are practicing AUB believers, that ain't gonna happen. (And that's a big if because....)

...if they are practicing Church of Kootie and the Almighty Dollar, it still ain't gonna happen.  He'll make them do whatever humiliating thing it takes to keep the train rolling. 

Robun may be the puppet master but she still has to look like she's acquiescing to his wishes.  And she needs for the show to go on so she'll keep that million dollar mansion for as long as possible. 

• Love 6
On 3/5/2019 at 11:37 AM, Mardo2044 said:

She originally said she was open to it even when she started dating him by her own admission.... and that now she is in love she wants to remain monogomous.  So when he said he would not do it ibecause Aspyn does not agree, it was not very convincing.  That's what I am saying he is still interested in that or he would close the door on that and say "no, we will never live the polyg lifestyle."  For her sake, I hope you are right though.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:19 PM, Joan of Argh said:

On 3/5/2019 at 6:31 PM, deirdra said:

Unfortunately, I see Aspyn following Meri’s path. Meri said she was open to plural marriage because she was in love with Kody and knew that was important to him, maybe hoping when they were married that he would let go of the calling. But he didn’t and Meri became more jealous and bitter with each new wife. 

Neither Meri nor Aspyn dated anyone else. They set their eyes on Kody/Mitch and hung their happiness there.  Mitch seems to have strong faith in the polygamous lifestyle and I could see him eventually converting Aspyn. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, mamey2422 said:

Unfortunately, I see Aspyn following Meri’s path. Meri said she was open to plural marriage because she was in love with Kody and knew that was important to him, maybe hoping when they were married that he would let go of the calling. But he didn’t and Meri became more jealous and bitter with each new wife. 

Neither Meri nor Aspyn dated anyone else. They set their eyes on Kody/Mitch and hung their happiness there.  Mitch seems to have strong faith in the polygamous lifestyle and I could see him eventually converting Aspyn. 

I'm hoping not.  Aspyn seems like a lovely and caring young woman.  It'll be sad should she go along, if and when Mitch decides that he has a testimony or whatever the man says, when he just HAS to take another wife.  Meri caved to Kootie's desire, and we see how terribly that's worked out for her.  Who knows?  Meri may have been a nice person once upon a time.

• Love 7

No matter what else can be said about Mitch (hoping no other wives in his and Aspyn's future), the wedding arch he made looked absolutely beautiful. If he's that good of a carpenter, they will do well.

• Love 8

In the preview for the new episode Aspyn says something like "her parents are running away from something and she doesn't know what it is."

To me this is so odd because by the time I was a married adult like Aspyn my parents discussed any major changes for the family with me and my adult siblings.

We never would have been left to wonder wtf was going on.

The other thing is.... by the time I was 16 or so I could easily pick up on any major changes (maybe not every detail)  just by taking note of different things that were said...  I can understand Truely or Solomon not knowing but Aspyn Or her similarly aged siblings don't have a clue??   🙄

So either she's just reading her lines for the next episode OR the Brown's are secretive as fuck even with their own kids OR she's too much of a dullard to connect the dots when she hears things.

Anyone else have an opinion?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

In the preview for the new episode Aspyn says something like "her parents are running away from something and she doesn't know what it is."

To me this is so odd because by the time I was a married adult like Aspyn my parents discussed any major changes for the family with me and my adult siblings.

We never would have been left to wonder wtf was going on.

The other thing is.... by the time I was 16 or so I could easily pick up on any major changes (maybe not every detail)  just by taking note of different things that were said...  I can understand Truely or Solomon not knowing but Aspyn Or her similarly aged siblings don't have a clue??   🙄

So either she's just reading her lines for the next episode OR the Brown's are secretive as fuck even with their own kids OR she's too much of a dullard to connect the dots when she hears things.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Yeah I think this is totally and completely for dramatic purposes for the show.  Aspyn BY herself says this during her own little couch potato time - since when did THAT happen?  Oh yeah - since last week's episode and she became a married woman.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2019 at 6:52 PM, Teafortwo said:

No matter what else can be said about Mitch (hoping no other wives in his and Aspyn's future), the wedding arch he made looked absolutely beautiful. If he's that good of a carpenter, they will do well.

The arch was very nice but I'd hardly GUSH like Christine about him being an amazing "finishing carpenter" unless he's gone to trade school and is in fact a finishing carpenter.

My brother's made tons of similar projects for his house and yard that look exactly like that and he isn't a finishing carpenter or cabinet maker.

He has the basic tools for such projects, no formal training and just follows plans you can download online... He made a playhouse for his kids, trellises, arbors, benches, picnic tables and other garden projects that look great.

Christine always goes so overboard with her breathless gushing over things... *Angels singingK*   🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I seem to recall Christine also breathlessly gushing over how FT was the "Mykelti Whisperer" or something revolting like that, so her gushing knows no limits.

So far, the Browns have married off Maddie (was going to finish school, got pregnant, joined the cult of LuLaNo and is expecting Baby #2), Mykelti (who married a dude who delighted in beating her in effigy, and quite her banking job to jump on board the LuLaCrap train) and now Aspyn (who just wants some red-headed babies and to be an only wife but......yeah).  Well done, Browns!  Bravo!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Wtf is Gwendolyn wearing?

I guess she didn't want to wear lulaRAGS so she put that gawd awful top on and to make sure everyone's eyeballs focus on her gut she wore jeans that tie in a bow.  

Mitch with his big belly and the girls in lulaRAGS, torn Jean jacket, unflattering eye glasses...Looks like poor white trash.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf is Gwendolyn wearing?

I guess she didn't want to wear lulaRAGS so she put that gawd awful top on and to make sure everyone's eyeballs focus on her gut she wore jeans that tie in a bow.  

Mitch with his big belly and the girls in lulaRAGS, torn Jean jacket, unflattering eye glasses...Looks like poor white trash.

Mitch's gut is not bad, and I love Ysabel and Christine's eyeglasses! Aspyn looks really pretty. Gwen is pushing it, lol. Her clothes are a bit tacky, but nothing compared to the way many girls her age dress these days. 

Can't really defend those LulaNO prints though. At least they aren't the ugliest ones I've ever seen, lol.

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

Mitch's gut is not bad, and I love Ysabel and Christine's eyeglasses! Aspyn looks really pretty. Gwen is pushing it, lol. Her clothes are a bit tacky, but nothing compared to the way many girls her age dress these days. 

Can't really defend those LulaNO prints though. At least they aren't the ugliest ones I've ever seen, lol.

I guess I should be used to them dressing that way but it bugs me because they could look so much better including Mitch., that shirt is way too tight across the gut and it doesn't need to be.

He'd look much better in a shirt that fits properly... In fact he'd look great in a properly fitted polo shirt and it would be more appropriate for Vegas than an ill fitting dress shirt.

The eye glasses really bug me because I worked at an eyeglass store part-time a couple years ago just to get out of the house without going back to work full time at my normal type of employment.

All of them could look sooooo much better in different frames. 🤓

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I guess I should be used to them dressing that way but it bugs me because they could look so much better including Mitch., that shirt is way too tight across the gut and it doesn't need to be.

He'd look much better in a shirt that fits properly... In fact he'd look great in a properly fitted polo shirt and it would be more appropriate for Vegas than an ill fitting dress shirt.

The eye glasses really bug me because I worked at an eyeglass store part-time a couple years ago just to get out of the house without going back to work full time at my normal type of employment.

All of them could look sooooo much better in different frames. 🤓

LOL, well then yes, you know your stuff when it comes to eyeglasses!

Hate to poke fun at a child, but I do think Truely's could be more flattering. And Ysabel could do with a bit smaller frame, maybe more like Christine's, I do like hers.

Also agree that Mitch would look better in a polo or henley.

• Love 4