Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: It's All Happening

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, jaync said:

I had wondered if that was LaLa's image on a shirt she wore a few episodes back, and it turns out it was (confirmed on WWHL). 

I thought it was a dress, but whatever, it was very cool. I want one with my face.

• Love 1

Okay, very serious question, has Lala actually ever fucked anyone up? Because she keeps threatening to beat people up but I just don't think she'd actually do it. I mean, with those nails she sometimes has trouble picking up forks and cocktail glasses. I really don't think she can even form a fist at this point. Or would it just be another slap fight?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

The Lala-James fight:  she yells at him "are we friends or not?"  The scene cuts to James staring off into space and he says "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - nah".  I laughed every time they showed that scene.  For some reason it really tickled me.

Same. And then his walking away from her. James is kind of hilarious this season. And I really disliked him.

Also I also have to second that Layla’s shirt(which I also thought was a dress) is kind of cool actually.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Batwings said:

I died during the previews for next week. Rob basically saying he doesn’t love Scheana/cut to Scheana telling Kristin how much in-love they are and “HE F#%KING ADORES MEEEE” haha, okay. She’s pathetic & needs to find her own happiness and identity without a man.

Who says that in reference to how the guy they’re dating feels about them? Seriously, what? I hope she has moved past her delusional state and learns now from watching herself. But she won't.

9 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I also don’t know why the gang didn’t buy the drinks they wanted before they got there? 

They’re terrible at planning and are also terrible with money. 

• Love 12

I thought $285 dollars for that many ppl for three days was nothing. I would prob almost spend that much on myself. Liquor prices are more expensive where I’m at but if they were gonna be drinking all night then day drinking the next day it did not seem like enough.

• Love 12

Tarot Reader: "I've just turned over the Contemptuous Cabbage Patch Doll card, Stassi.   Is there someone in your life right now who is condescending, yet lumpy faced and greasy bunned?"

My brief fondness for James this season fizzled with his mean drunky thing.   I do like when they show Jax being exasperated by him.   Poor James torn between Lala, Raquel, and Logan-- it's like the old song Love Stinks.

Speaking of Raquel how is that girl a model? She's not even cute at all. 

It's gonna taste delicious when Rob dumps Scheana!  It's all happening, maybe next episode!  Almost as golden as the 'keep it down because Rob has to drive the boat tomorrow' was the part where she implored "This is literally Robs happy place everybody, so please be respectful!" 

• Love 20
13 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Tarot Reader: "I've just turned over the Contemptuous Cabbage Patch Doll card, Stassi.   Is there someone in your life right now who is condescending, yet lumpy faced and greasy bunned?"

My brief fondness for James this season fizzled with his mean drunky thing.   I do like when they show Jax being exasperated by him.   Poor James torn between Lala, Raquel, and Logan-- it's like the old song Love Stinks.

It's gonna taste delicious when Rob dumps Scheana!  It's all happening, maybe next episode!  Almost as golden as the 'keep it down because Rob has to drive the boat tomorrow' was the part where she implored "This is literally Robs happy place everybody, so please be respectful!" 

Almost all of schenas lines were hilarious because they were so annoying. “Everyone be respectful, this is Robs happy place” someone said it best that she is Jakes girlfriend from Sixteen Candles and if I wasn’t so tired I would go back and quote. She’s really crafting their relationship into something it isn’t.

Not even just this episode with the fancy lake house at Big bear but the episode when Tom and Arinia went over to his house for diner and Schena was like “a big grown up dinner with a chef! Unlike when I was married and we always ordered out” or something, I’m paraphrasing but kind of hilarious that she seems to make it all Shays fault they didn’t have gourmet meals and seemed to relay on takeout. 

Sometimes I think the show editors know what they are doing when the piece together these episodes. They have to remember that’s schena constantly used her “it’s all happening” tattoo quote a few times when talking about her grand wedding and romance with Shay, I only wish they had done a Vanderpump Rule Pink flashback for that, because it’s there! I know it is. And sadly yes.. I can vividly remember random scenes from Vanderpump Rules but yet sometimes I always find myself at a store forgetting what my original intention of going there was for.

• Love 14
23 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

rhobh-lisa-drinkandjudge.gif

giphy.gif

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Almost all of schenas lines were hilarious because they were so annoying. “Everyone be respectful, this is Robs happy place” someone said it best that she is Jakes girlfriend from Sixteen Candles and if I wasn’t so tired I would go back and quote. She’s really crafting their relationship into something it isn’t.

Not even just this episode with the fancy lake house at Big bear but the episode when Tom and Arinia went over to his house for diner and Schena was like “a big grown up dinner with a chef! Unlike when I was married and we always ordered out” or something, I’m paraphrasing but kind of hilarious that she seems to make it all Shays fault they didn’t have gourmet meals and seemed to relay on takeout. 

Sometimes I think the show editors know what they are doing when the piece together these episodes. They have to remember that’s schena constantly used her “it’s all happening” tattoo quote a few times when talking about her grand wedding and romance with Shay, I only wish they had done a Vanderpump Rule Pink flashback for that, because it’s there! I know it is. And sadly yes.. I can vividly remember random scenes from Vanderpump Rules but yet sometimes I always find myself at a store forgetting what my original intention of going there was for.

As long as you come back with $285 worth of Fireball, Coors Light, and snacks, it’s all good

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Thank you! I think she’s super weird looking (and not in that way that models sometimes are...) and no one ever mentions it so I thought maybe I just couldn’t see “it” in her. Her mouth area is off to me (let alone that voice) and she’s otherwise really annoying and practically a robot.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Batwings said:

I need a Sandoval montage of greatness. Including but not limited to: flat-ironing, forehead shaving, costume changes, trumpet playing, crying and knife wielding. 

I'll have a double shot of this please! :-)  

• Love 5
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Don't forget the Tito's.  It isn't a Bravo party without Tito's.

I'm from Texas and Titos is an Austin brand, so I always buy it. Also when we rent boats in Lake Travis thats our main vodka. lol

• Love 4

I mean.. I have no problem with the amount of money they spent on liquor. Liquor is expensive! And wasn’t the whole point of this get together to be day drinking/night drinking/all day drinking (even though Rob has to sleep because he has to drive the boat all day tomorrow, guys!!!) but yeah they should have bought in bulk and brought it all down there instead of waiting till the last minute.  But whatever.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Marley said:

I thought $285 dollars for that many ppl for three days was nothing. I would prob almost spend that much on myself. Liquor prices are more expensive where I’m at but if they were gonna be drinking all night then day drinking the next day it did not seem like enough.

So I live in Central CA near Yosemite and Sequoia and not that far from other parks. Hence, cabin vacations like this are really popular. You don’t actually spend less on food then you would if you ate out, at least not in the immediate. You have to bring everything with you so you end up purchasing an entire pantry for 2 days. And I wasn’t kidding about stuff like soap. Depending on the cabin, I’ve had to bring soap, toilet paper, dishes, you name it. If you’re not good at planning ahead and packing you’re going to spend a lot of money. I’ve spend $200 just for my BF and me for 1 weekend. We didn’t eat/drink everything and brought a lot of stuff back, but you still have the upfront cost. I’ve found that cabin vacations are really only cheaper if it’s your place that you go to all the time and you can leave stuff (like alcohol) that you didnt use up. Despite  Shenna’s insistence that she’s been going to cabin for years and her and Robb are practically engaged, I doubt she has it like that. 

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

So I live in Central CA near Yosemite and Sequoia and not that far from other parks

SUCH a pretty piece of California.  I remember renting a cabin in Three Rivers eons ago, and eating breakfast with about eleventy billion hummingbirds.  It was magical.

This kind of place is wasted on the likes of Sheana and the Chucklefucks (sounds like a band name, eh!?).

• Love 13

I’ve thought this but been too lazy to type it all out but this episode confirmed it: when the franchise first aired, Stassi was somehow more emotionally mature than the other girls and they all followed her. Somehow they’ve now eclipsed her in terms of maturity, it seems.

Memories ... light the corners of my mind.  ;-)

Misty water-colored and tequila-soaked.

Other memorable fights: Kristen/James at Scheana's wedding; Kristen/James "spit on door" fight; James' gig where he threw a drink at Jax, and Jax bum rushed the stage.

Anyone who thinks this isn't one of the best shows ever needs their spark knocked out. (I kid.)

I thought it was a dress, but whatever, it was very cool.

I'm sure you're right...I only remember seeing the top half, and assumed it was a big shirt. Whoever designed it did well in capturing her likeness.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Almost all of schenas lines were hilarious because they were so annoying. “Everyone be respectful, this is Robs happy place”

If that was his "happy place", why would he taint it by bringing her there? 

I swear, Rob seems more enamored by Sandoval than his own girlfriend. Can't say I blame him. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Soooo.... I would suppose Lorri Parks is Rob’s mom? 

Maybe, maybe not.  My friend has a home in Mexico that she rents out through this site.  Inquiries are dealt with through the local contact who manages the house directly, not the home owner.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

HAHHAHAHAH  this is the best.

They probably bought expensive alcohol.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, martagrin said:

You too can rest your aching almost 40 year old back on the double bed Jax slept on, for the low low price of $300ish per night!  https://www.vrbo.com/386645?unitId=386645

If Jax has just stolen a bunch of alcohol and food from SUR, rather than stopping at the Big Bear Kwik-E-Mart, the gang would’ve saved enough for an extra night!

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 6

Honestly tho $300 a night really isn’t a lot. So that figure just kind of proves once again it’s an average place and Rob is definitely not rolling in it.

Edited by Marley
  • Love 5
On 2/20/2018 at 3:43 PM, jaync said:

Scheana, lawd...come to your senses, Desperado.

This board has the most hysterical responses.  

On 2/20/2018 at 6:47 AM, walnutqueen said:

"He hung a TeeVee on the wall in 7 minutes.  I timed him".

That's 6 1/2 minutes longer than he hung on to you, Sheana.  I timed it.

Tweak it up a bit and you have a t-shirt for Kristen's t-shirt line.

On 2/20/2018 at 10:15 AM, Batwings said:

I died during the previews for next week. Rob basically saying he doesn’t love Scheana/cut to Scheana telling Kristin how much in-love they are and “HE F#%KING ADORES MEEEE” haha, okay. She’s pathetic & needs to find her own happiness and identity without a man. 

I would love for Kristen to get a life of her own beyond Sur so we can tag a long - instead of her being a tag-along as of late.  I don't know why, but she's my fav.

On 2/20/2018 at 1:40 PM, zoeysmom said:

I hate to burst Scheana's reality bubble but 11 years ago she began her three year "torrid affair" with Eddie Cibrian.  http://www.accessonline.com/articles/eddie-cibrians-alleged-other-woman-speaks-out-on-hearing-leann-rimes-rumors-79490/  As soon as she got the Vanderpump Rules nod she was with Shay.  

Has it been that long?  Good gawd.  What have I done with my life/time.  Pathetic me.

The good news is that I think, I hope, Scheana is an exemplary poster child for what a woman who equates life-success with "having a man".   I hope young women watching take heed.  Her coincidental gift to feminism.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, martagrin said:

You too can rest your aching almost 40 year old back on the double bed Jax slept on, for the low low price of $300ish per night!  https://www.vrbo.com/386645?unitId=386645

Lol $300. I helped a family friend rent out her cottage on lake nowhere in northern Wisconsin and we charged $350. It is nicer but it’s literally located in the middle of nowhere, with nothing around.

4 hours ago, MV713 said:

I don't know if I could sleep in that home, just having seen them all slovenly sloshing drunk all over it.  not to  mention the amount of body fluids ... eww.

Don’t stay in hotels then! ? 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Lol $300. I helped a family friend rent out her cottage on lake nowhere in northern Wisconsin and we charged $350. It is nicer but it’s literally located in the middle of nowhere, with nothing around.

Don’t stay in hotels then! ? 

But I haven't witnessed what went on before!

So aside from hanging TVs, driving boats, making out with waitresses/hostesses at Toca Madera, having a likable penis, and being in houses owned by family members; what exactly does Rob do that is so manly?

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, Jextella said:

I would love for Kristen to get a life of her own beyond Sur so we can tag a long - instead of her being a tag-along as of late.  I don't know why, but she's my fav.

Me too! I miss OG Kristen and I know she's all sorts of nuts but she's fun to watch. And the few times that I did go to Sur, way back when, she was always my waitress. I don't think I've seen any of the VPR kids actually at the restaurant except for Kristen. She worked ALL THE TIME and was a great waitress. I was surprised when the show came out and she turned out to be a thorn in Lisa's side. 

I don't know if she warrants her own show, but I do wish the coven got more screentime because they're way more fun than Jax, Arianna and their endless parade of shrinks. It'd be nice to at least see what Kristen does, besides fucking with Jax.

• Love 13
On 2/20/2018 at 3:08 PM, walnutqueen said:

James wants us all to forget that LaLa tried his peen, found it lacking, and friend-zoned him forevah.

Silly boy.

It's so clear that James is only with Placeholder Raquel until Lala decides hop on his dick again, which is never going to happen.

• Love 7
On 2/21/2018 at 1:37 AM, WhosThatGirl said:

She did get that tattoo when she was engaged to Shay. I remember a scene when she was talking about how perfect her life was then and she said like she did in this episode “it’s all happening..” and showing off said tattoo.

Also it is really messed up how she decided to drive over Shays reputation. I know he signed up for it a season ago but now seems way overkill.

This was back when Sheana described Shay as "the most ahh-maaazing fiancé'

It's all happening??? Sheana, I hope you remember that Penny Lane was passed around and sold for a case of beer.  She was a groupie and so are you.  Nobody respects a groupie.  11 years...  minus six years with Shay, minus 2 years with Eddie Cibrian, minus other penises you were banging, hoping to get youself to where you want.  The wealthy, successful men you want to date and marry don't want to date and marry a 30-something-year-old groupie divorcée.  They want a 20-year-old virgin.  You're never going to get what you want.  You're trying to monkey-branch all over the place and don't realise that men just want you to pump-and-dump.  Should've stayed with Shay.  I think the whole drug/alcohol thing was blown up to a much bigger problem than it actually was.  He wasn't so bad, in fact, Shay wasn't bad at all.  People don't think that he was up to Sheana in terms of the looks department, but he was a normal-looking guy, just not an actor/model, and there's nothing wrong with the way he looks.  Besides, he's the only man who was able to put up with allll the shit that Sheana comes with.  She was lucky to have had him.  It really irritates me whenever I hear Sheana talking shit about him.

I won't even get started on those nails.  Daaaamn, those are nasty.

On 2/21/2018 at 3:18 AM, walnutqueen said:

So, if I said anything offensive from June through November, 2016, it was because my beloved Mum was dying in Hospice?  Sorry, Jax - no pass from me.  I was an asshole - so are you.

Jax's dad being sick isn't the reason why he's being downcast and temperamental.  What was the reason for him being such a shit in all the other seasons?  No, he's just acting like he's down and using his dad's illness as an excuse for being extra shitty.  Remember how he supposedly was at risk for having breast cancer in season 2?  I don't believe a word of it.  What a pos.  Every time he puts on that puzzled, bewildered, open-mouth face, I wish he would fall over and break his damn nose.  He was so proud of his looks and now it's all gone.  There was an episode of Castle where his photos were used as model shots.  Ruined the episode for me, seeing his effing face.

On 2/21/2018 at 7:31 PM, Rebecca said:

Thank you! I think she’s super weird looking (and not in that way that models sometimes are...) and no one ever mentions it so I thought maybe I just couldn’t see “it” in her. Her mouth area is off to me (let alone that voice) and she’s otherwise really annoying and practically a robot.

I'm still wondering how Kristen became a model and still laughing at her scrunching up her horse face saying "It's true, we're all really good-looking.  Sorry."

Yes, she's tall and thin, but that's everyone in LA.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:13 AM, MV713 said:

I don't know if I could sleep in that home, just having seen them all slovenly sloshing drunk all over it.  not to  mention the amount of body fluids ... eww.

Why tf would Rob invite a pos like Jax to his house?  Hope you have a fumigation squad on hand to get rid of whatever nasty shit he brought into your home.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, rho said:

It's a shame everyone was wearing sunglasses around the pool so we weren't treated to the chorus of eyerolls during Scheana's Rob monologue. 

New game: Drink every time Scheana talks about Rob!

Haha, I was going to suggest that drinking game too!

On 2/20/2018 at 2:05 PM, nexxie said:

Is Jax actually having a crisis - or is it an act to manipulate people?

Manipulate people.  Always.  He'll pull a bigger crisis-sad shit when his mother passes, but don't fall for it.  He doesn't deserve the same treatment and respect that normal people get, when we are going through loss.  We are actually feeling the devastation of the loss of that person, whereas people like Jax are mourning the loss of the resources the deceased people have provided for him.  No, things are not the same for him.  I'm not going to feel bad for him just because his father died.  Afterall, he had a big part in raising a sociopath.

I imagine having Sheana as a mother would be like Kris effing Jenner as your mum.  Always trying to flirt with her daughters' boyfriends and recapture her youth.  Not that either of them were prizes when they were young.  Barf on both of them.  How pathetic.

Earlier in the show, Katie said that she wanted to own her own record label.  What happened with that?  She is not musical, so I wonder why she wants to work in music.  Or she just wants to own one without knowing how to produce music??

I remember thinking that FI was the best looking man on the show from the pilot.  Then he spoke.  But as a model in a still picture, he would look good (same with Lala).  He seems to be the most traditional one in the group, along with Stassi.  They both want to get married, have a decent job and have kids.  Too bad Ariana doesn't want that.  After he broke up with Kristen, he was saying how when you're not spending all of your time fighting (with Kristen), you have more time for other things (like have sex).  Duh, everyone has more sex at the beginning of the relationship.  

Does Stassi seem to like it when douchey guys are treating her badly?  Frank was similar to Patrick in that, he would make fun of Stassi's interests and writing and yet, she became obsessed with him for awhile.  Patrick doesn't seem like the kind of guy that any girl would have to walk all the way to Starbucks to go to the bathroom for.  Patrick is being himself on the show, so if he seems douchey, then he is a douche, so I just want to know why everyone was fawning all over him and saying how he was soooooooo much better than Jax.  Kyle from Summer House seemed better than both of them, and better-looking.  At least he wasn't bloated and had a man-bun (eww).  Maybe if Kyle was stand-off-ish and cool with Stassi, she would be after him.

I do feel bad for Katie because Schwartz is such a coward.  He sounds like one of those people who, despite having all the good things in life, will get overwhelmed and just up and leave his spouse and kids and disappear because 'it got too much'. I don't see him getting better at handling himself.  Katie married someone who wouldn't defend her and who just let someone like Jax talk shit about her in front of him.  Hands up to any married women here who would put up with that?  I would never let some horrid bitch talk shit about my husband.  At the very least, I would shave her head.

Does SUR not have a proper indoor team member break room?  I get nervous seeing them outside at the back at night, especially if it's just one person.  That area is totally open to the public and I worry about their safety.

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Why tf would Rob invite a pos like Jax to his house?

Why tf is he dating Sheana?

Schwartz should have also given Kevin Lee a smack upside the head.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's so clear that James is only with Placeholder Raquel until Lala decides hop on his dick again, which is never going to happen.

Yup. And Lala enjoys having someone who dotes on and pines for her (because I doubt that her man does it to the same degree), while not acknowledging what's motivating James's behavior, because that would force her to take some agency and end the friendship. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Portae said:

Yup. And Lala enjoys having someone who dotes on and pines for her (because I doubt that her man does it to the same degree), while not acknowledging what's motivating James's behavior, because that would force her to take some agency and end the friendship. 

Lala's guy is currently producing Power on Starz, has 3 films just announced, 2 or 3 films in pre-production, and 6 or 7 in post-production. He's busy. And Lala likes attention. She's never going to flat out tell James that it will never happen again. Though it will never happen again.

How James acted around his girlfriend was so disrespectful. Notice he immediately jumped to a sexual dare between Lala and Ariana. Raquel wasn't even on his radar. For all of Jax' bullshit, I never really got the sense that he wasn't into his girlfriends after Stassi and was waiting for Stassi to take him back. James reeks of that sentiment. Apparently Lala's kitty really can take a d like a champ 'cause she got James addicted after one freebie.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So aside from hanging TVs, driving boats, making out with waitresses/hostesses at Toca Madera, having a likable penis, and being in houses owned by family members; what exactly does Rob do that is so manly?

Ummmmm....did you forget? He can also hitch a trailer to a car!!!!

• Love 11
On 2/20/2018 at 10:39 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

Same. And then his walking away from her. James is kind of hilarious this season. And I really disliked him.

Also I also have to second that Layla’s shirt(which I also thought was a dress) is kind of cool actually.

What is this dress/shirt everyone is talking about?

On 2/21/2018 at 10:07 AM, FozzyBear said:

So I live in Central CA near Yosemite and Sequoia and not that far from other parks. Hence, cabin vacations like this are really popular. 

Stop right there - I am seething with jealousy!  I am dying to move to that area.

On 2/21/2018 at 11:00 PM, martagrin said:

They need to rent it out when they are not there?  I guess the Parks family is not as wealthy as they would like for us to believe.  (And I know that some wealthy people rent out their homes sometimes, but most don't want to do that, it is more hassle than $300/night is worth)

On 2/21/2018 at 11:20 PM, martagrin said:

Maybe, maybe not.  My friend has a home in Mexico that she rents out through this site.  Inquiries are dealt with through the local contact who manages the house directly, not the home owner.

I believe that is his mother - his last name is actually "Parks."  He uses his half-sister's last name sometimes, I assume for celebrity/free stuff reasons.

5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

For all of Jax' bullshit, I never really got the sense that he wasn't into his girlfriends after Stassi and was waiting for Stassi to take him back. James reeks of that sentiment. Apparently Lala's kitty really can take a d like a champ 'cause she got James addicted after one freebie.

I actually believe that if Stassi wanted Jax back, he would break up with Britney and JUMP at the chance.  

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What is this dress/shirt everyone is talking about?

Stop right there - I am seething with jealousy!  I am dying to move to that area.

They need to rent it out when they are not there?  I guess the Parks family is not as wealthy as they would like for us to believe.  (And I know that some wealthy people rent out their homes sometimes, but most don't want to do that, it is more hassle than $300/night is worth)

I believe that is his mother - his last name is actually "Parks."  He uses his half-sister's last name sometimes, I assume for celebrity/free stuff reasons.

I actually believe that if Stassi wanted Jax back, he would break up with Britney and JUMP at the chance.  

This is the dress/shirt. Not the greatest picture but I had to google it and not many good shots of it.

D63FC7C6-D4CF-4D07-B2D4-AFFCEA6BF092.jpeg

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I don't know about that. He barely hangs with Stassi and he doesn't seem to have any tolerance for tantrums and antics. He's closing in on his 40s. His friends are marrying and moving on. He's giving his girlfriend's brother money for IVF. His dad has recently died. Stassi has grown up and changed, but she's still doing ridiculously nasty things for no good reason. At this point, I think Jax would walk away much like Patrick has.

I don't think Jax thinks Brittany is his ideal or forever girl, but I don't think he'd chuck her for Stassi. I think there's a difference between him being somewhat dissatisfied with Brittany and him wanting Stassi.

• Love 2